Love Through Boundaries (Vamp...

Autorstwa JessPot328

At 16, Chase has felt more pain than any one person should ever feel. His past continues to haunt him even th... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Part 1)
Chapter 57 (Part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
NEW BOOK

Chapter 43

287 21 2
Autorstwa JessPot328

Chapter 43

(The whip, Kris uses pictured above)

Kristophe's POV:

May 8, 2020

    How can an almost 50 year old vampire, disappear from thin air, in a public place of all things?

    This has been my thought for the past week, ever since my Mother went missing. She was in the most populated city in the USA, in a bar of all places, and still, no one saw anything out of the ordinary. Either a whole hell of a lot of people were compelled, or whoever took her was far more powerful then I'm giving them credit for.

    Chase has been hacking nonstop for the past week, trying to find anything that would give us a solid lead. Traffic cams are an easy crack with Chase's skill level it seems and yet, he doesn't see anything strange from the front of the hotel bar. City cameras surround the hotel from almost every angle, covering every exit but still, all Chase sees is Mom walking into the bar and not coming back out.

    It shouldn't be surprising that my mind has gone to the darkest place it could with this information. The person who took my Mother was more powerful than anything I've ever seen or heard of. She was pregnant and I don't think pregnancy and kidnapping mixes so well. To say my state of mind and behavior has been dark doesn't do it justice. Every time I hear our front door open, I immediately expect my Mom to walk in.

    Every time, it's Chase or Benji and I feel like a complete moron. It's like being back in foster care. Just waiting for someone to walk in and care, and yet every time, my hope burns and I'm left feeling empty. This past week has me feeling more and more like the naive child I was and fought to crush down. I'm practical, realistic, and lets be completely honest, I'm a pessimist.

    Mom is dead.

    Everyone keeps trying to find someone who can't be found, who can't be saved... and instead, their all filled with determination, hope, faith... when we should just be mourning her already. Dominic can't get out of bed, he doesn't speak, he only growls or howls... He isn't angry when he growls, we've all learned this recently... He's hurting everywhere, he doesn't want to be touched, or helped... he wants numbness...

    Benji has practically moved in to our Mom's office which has been turned into a make-shift war-room. He's everywhere in the city at all times, looking for any clues he can extract. But I know, I know there's nothing to find. This person who killed her, he was clean, he was smart and he was evil.

    The apartment still looks empty after we had to throw away all the broken furniture and decor from Benji and Dominic's brawl. Apparently, Dominic thought their children could survive, and Benji was straddled with the horrible task of informing Dom, that it simply wasn't possible.

    They keep saying she could be alive, that she is stronger than anyone gives her credit for... I sit silently in these moments only picturing the stake that Chase got stabbed with. It takes a simple pointy piece of wood to kill vampires, and yes I understand we're strong and fast, but Mom's murderer was stronger, faster, and much more vicious...

    I haven't said anything to Chase about what I think or feel. I just let him continue trying to help find our more than likely, dead Mother. As much as I hate the world right now, and no matter how angry I am, how sadistic, I can't bring myself to drag Chase down with me. I can't tell him we were going to be big brother's, or that Mom is gone...

    I love Chase with every fiber of my being, and breaking him is nothing I ever dreamed of. I promised him from the beginning I would be there for him, and that he wasn't broken. I can't go right up to him and rip his heart out...

.  .  .  .  .  .

Monday, May 11, 2020

    School is becoming less and less important to me. I only continue to go to actually get my diploma. I don't pay attention in school anymore, my mind is either completely busied with what's going on at home, or I drift off and realize only when school is over. I'll graduate on time, at the end of June with my signature straight A's... I already got my acceptance letter to my top college pick.

    I know what your thinking. Why go to college if I hate school. I decided when I was little, only after living with Mom for a short amount of time, that I wanted to help people. I don't like emotions, I don't particularly like people, but I understand them, I understand the human body phenomenally. If you want to credit this to my species, I don't really care, I credit it myself. I want to be a doctor, a surgeon specifically.

    Leaving Manhattan, especially now is completely out of the question so I decided New York City Ivy League it is... Columbia accepted me, as did NYU, Brown, and Cornell... I just have to tell Chase and Benji, which is what I was planning to do when I walked in to the apartment from school just now.

    I don't see Chase furiously typing away on his laptop like usual on the living room couch, the only sitting area thats left after the fight... Walking down the hall, I don't see Benji roaming around either. and I also can't hear him at all in the entire apartment. Heading to my bedroom, I open the door and am met with a overwhelming scent. It's warm, overbearing and potent, the scent is immediately identifiable as I open my eyes to see exactly what I thought.

    Chase, on the floor in the middle of our bedroom. Completely naked, kneeling perfectly in presentation. He's kneeling with thighs shoulder width apart, his spine completely straight, chin up, eyes down, palms down and resting on the front of thighs, with his bubbly ass resting on his heels.

    The smell of his pre-cum that drips on the floor in-front of him, mixes with the scent of his warm, coursing, aroused blood is addictive. Placing my bag down quickly, I shut our door even faster before slowly, very slowly walking completely around him. His eyes are shut, not clenched, but relaxed.

    Standing in front of him, I take the tip of my shoe and press his hard, pulsating cock down to the ground before it slips out of my shoes grip and slaps his stomach before bouncing back to its original state. Chase gasps loudly, but yet his eyes remain shut and his position stays perfect. My heart soars as I see his determination not to give in, and be completely and utterly submissive.

    "Open your eyes." I command and so he does so slowly, letting his eyes readjust to the light. Before he can completely see, I crouch down to his eye level and take his chin in my hand, squeezing him ever so slightly.

    "What is my baby boy up to?" I ask, as he takes a deep breathe before replying.

    "You've seemed down Daddy, I thought I could cheer you up." He says, his voice small but steady as he looks at me like he always does, his big blue puppy dog eyes. This elicits a bright smile from me, as I release his chin and reply.

    "You always know how to make Daddy happy..." I say, before grabbing the back of his head with one hand, and pulling him to my lips with a crash while my other hand strokes his cheek sweetly.

    "Do you want to play Princess?" I ask, my hand leaving his cheek to grab his still hard cock and giving a good squeeze.

    "Yes Daddy..." Chase practically pants as our foreheads rest on each other, while I stoke him, squeezing his cock hard with every push and pull.

    "Good. Stand up." I say, before letting his dick go and turning around to gather items.

.  .  .  .  .  .

    Stepping away from Chase's body, I admire my work and try to calm my self down before moving on to the really fun part. Chase is facing the wall, each hand is chained to a ring I had imbedded in the ceiling. His ankles are the same, chained to the floor, making him stand in a perfect X.

    His nipples are clamped hard, his dick has the tightest cock-ring I deemed safest for him. He's already trembling from the constant vibrations of the buttplug he has in. It's angled perfectly to keep his little g-spot constantly in action. It's involuntary I know, the frequent drops of cum that slid out of his purpling dick.

    His back tattoo is looking absolutely perfect, almost delicious enough to eat. All his skin is flushed with sweat and stimulation, but I think he would look even more heavenly with a few marks on those heavenly wings of his.

    Picking up my instrument, the handle fits perfectly in my hand, the wight and feel are perfect as I stretch the tail out behind me. It's almost like he knows whats going to happen, the first time the whip strikes his back with such force. His gasps are pleasure filled, I can tell... Before doing it again, I look at his body language and he wants more, he's begging... now audibly as more time goes by without another strike.

    "Do that again Daddy, please..." His voice is a constant whimper at this point.

    Following his begs, I strike him again and again... counting each strike out in my head. As I get to 15, I make the decision to stop... but... I can't.

    Another blow of the whip is landed on his back as Chase howls out again in pain and pleasure. Something isn't right, something is wrong. I want to stop... but, I can't....

    I hit him again with the tail of the whip, now up to 20, I still can't stop, but instead use more force. My mind is screaming at me to stop, to stop before something happens that can't be undone. My body doesn't listen and just keeps whipping Chase, again and again, harder and harder as I watch the welts on his back inflame and raise.

    No.

    No.

    NO.

    I don't want to do this, I don't... Yet the whip connects with Chase's body yet again, despite the screaming of my mind. It's not long, at almost 40 strikes that I stop...

    I wish I could say I did it because I came to my senses, but it isn't... It's because of Chase. I hear him.

    "r...r...re....RED!" His voice is so low and chilling, I feel the cold freeze me as I undo all his restraints. Once he is free, he stands in the same spot, shaking uncontrollably, before he says...

    "Do. Not. Say. A. Word." This statement freezes me to my spot on the ground as Chase unsteadily walks out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Taking a deep breathe for the first time in a while, I inhale the scent I desperately don't want to be there. Blood. Looking down, I see a smattering of blood drops on the floor.

Please Please Please Comment or Vote...without it, I don't know if people are enjoying the story or not...

I absolutely adore hearing from you guys and getting your feedback or theories on where you think the story will go...

Love you HoneyBunnies 😘😘

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

168K 6.3K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...
10.8K 269 33
-rewritten- Maly fern she's innocently naive to the world around her but when you look beyond the small frail girl you see the darkness that surround...
1M 31.3K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
272K 6.9K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...