university | lrh

By glamluke

"you must be really fucking dim, pretty girl, if you can't see how badly i want you." in which luke is her pr... More

00 - daddy material
The boys
01 - outkinked
02 - yes, sir
03 - wouldn't you say so?
04 - i don't bite
05 - luke
06 - little girl
07 - jealousy
08 - put it back in your pants
09 - you're shivering
10 - so fucking cute
11 - pretty girl
12 - sit on my lap
14 - tempting
15 - wet
16 - the old you
17 - don't leave me
18 - promise
19 - years ago pt. 1
20 - years ago pt. 2
21 - punishment
22 - hand holding
23 - bad memories
24 - want you back
25 - stay
26 - naughty
27 - beg
28 - revenge mission
29 - it's all lies
30 - tears
31 - prove it
32 - make me
33 - say it
34 - condoms
35 - something real
36 - nice and slow
37 - ruin everything
38 - i cant take it
39 - daydreaming
40 - trust me
41 - your student
42 - move on
43 - home
44 - mine
45 - lucky
46 - university
Epilogue

13 - sexual tension

24K 598 1.1K
By glamluke

Elise Halder
————

"Is that a fucking hickey on your neck?"

Those are the first words out of Cassie's mouth the next morning when she finally gets a good look at me.

I instinctively bring my hand up to the spot at the crook of my neck where Luke had done his gentle assault and cringe when I feel the sore area.

"Uhh, no?" I wince and look at her amused face.

"Uhh, I think it is," she mocks me. "What the hell happened? I leave for a few hours and you immediately get busy with the teacher?" I groan.

"Can you not call him that, please?" I plead with her.

She grins. "Am I wrong, though?"

I roll my eyes press a pillow over my face. I can't believe Luke fucking marked me. I can't help but think of all the ways I might get him back for it.

Looks like I'll have to return the favor. I shudder at the thought of making him as breathless as he made me.

"No," I mumble, my voice muffled by the pillow pressed against my face.

Cassie takes a seat in front of me on the bed and yanks the pillow away. When I look at her she's got her lips pulled into her mouth like she's biting back a laugh. "That horny little fucker," she shakes her head. "Okay, this is good, yeah, this could work. I can work with this," She rambles off but I don't know what she means.

I frown and give her a confused look. "What are you talking about?" She gives me the most smug smile I've seen yet from her and I prepare myself for her words.

"We could have some fun with this, Lisi," I furrow my brows and see her eyes light up with a mischievous glint. "It's obvious the guy can't control himself around you," she snorts and gestures to my neck. "So why don't we really make him squirm, huh?" She gives me a look and I raise my brow in question at her suggestive words.

"Yeah? By doing what?" I can't hide the fact that I'm a little too eager to hear what she has to say.

She grins at my response. "Look at you, suddenly all excited," I roll my eyes. "But to answer your question, you tease the hell of him. I'm talking your best outfit, a little skirt, maybe some thigh highs," she drums her fingers across her chin in thought. "Oh! And you give your best little innocent student act, because, let's face it, Hemmo has definitely got a schoolgirl kink." She laughs at her own words and I'm horrified.

"He does not have a-"

"Lisi, every time you call him sir he's like, this close to letting little Hemmo out to play," she puts her thumb and pointer finger together in a motion that's lets me know exactly how close she means.

My face heats up involuntarily. "Oh my god, Cass, no-"

"-speaking of, how little are we talking here? Is it proportional to his height? Cause' if so you are in for a treat-"

"Cass!" I cut off her crude words and try not to think about 'little Hemmo' any further.

She holds her hands up in mock surrender but her smile tells me she's anything but sorry. "Alright, jeez, all I'm saying is I need the details eventually."

I groan in embarrassment. "There's no details to give, Cass," I tell her honestly.

She looks way too surprised at my words.

"Are you-what? Are you fucking serious?" She gapes at me and I roll my eyes. "You're telling me you haven't done anything?"

"No, Cass, god, it's not like I'm exactly experienced anyways." I purse my lips as I realize this. I haven't done anything at all, really. There hadn't been a boy I'd liked enough for that.

That's a lie. I remind myself.

Ok, so, there was one boy I might've considered, but he ruined everything before I got the chance to make that mistake.

Cassie's face scrunches up and I try to read her expression. "Wait, but, I thought Cade-" She treads lightly around the words but I cut her off.

"No. He lied." I shake my head and leave it at that. I don't want to waste any more words on the boy I once called my best friend. We're about as close as strangers now, thanks to him.

Cassie sighs and I see a hint of anger in her eyes. "That motherfucker," she riles herself up. "If I see him I swear I'll rip his balls off and safety pin them to his face-"

"Cass," I laugh slightly because the girl is completely serious. "He's not worth it," I sigh. "I just don't wanna talk about it." I look down at my hands and pick at my fingernails.

It's so unfair how someone you hate can still have the power to change your mood.

Why do I have to be a girl?

Cassie claps her hands together and shakes me out of my sad thoughts. "You're right," She looks at me sternly. "No more of this bullshit."

I give her a small smile because I seriously love this girl.

"I'm calling the boys. We need male opinions." She says frantically and reaches for her phone.

I open my mouth to question her but she's already on the phone with Michael.

"I don't care if Ashton's in the shower," she pinches the bridge of her nose between her thumb and pointer finger as she speaks. "Then drag his naked ass out," I hear way too much commotion from the other line. "Doesn't matter, as long as you end up here in like, the next five seconds with the other idiots."

I muffle a laugh and shake my head at her much too serious tone.

"Good, okay, bye, love you kind of," She ends the call and turns back to look at me with a grin. "So that was Michael."

I give her an amused look. "I figured. What are they coming over for, though?"

She mirrors my amused expression. "How else are we gonna get ideas for your little seduction of Lucifer?" She says calmly and I cough wildly on a sharp intake of air.

"Absolutely no-" I'm interrupted by loud voices outside our door.

"-Hold that thought, Lisi, our guests have arrived!" She gives me another grin as she jumps up to make her way to the door.

When she opens it the three boys come bounding inside, not bothering to end their current conversation.

"-all I'm saying is if you walk in on someone in the shower, you should be ready to face the consequences." Ashton finishes, shaking his soaking wet hair out of his face.

Michael doesn't hesitate to respond. "I wouldn't have had to walk in if you weren't singing so god damn loud and heard me knocking," He shrugs.

"Yeah, mate, what the hell were you even singing?" Calum quips. "All I heard was some song about airplanes."

Ashton shrugs. "It just came to me."

"Hey, dumbasses, can we move on now?" Cassie waves her hand in their faces. "Lisi needs our help."

I send her a glare. "No I don't-"

"Is this about blondie?" Ashton looks at me. "Because I'm very interested to know how this illegal relationship is going," he crosses his arms and looks at me with one eyebrow raised.

"We aren't in a relationship, Jesus Christ," I run my hands down my face in exasperation.

"Well judging by the state of your neck, I'd say the relationship is moving along quite well," Calum bites back a laugh but fails as a blush falls upon my cheeks.

"I know, right?" Cassie agrees. "So kinky. I love it," I huff and fall back into the bed dramatically.

"You guys-"

"-seriously, though, we need ideas, pronto," Cassie interrupts my pleads. "What could she do to drive the guy up a wall? Really get little hemmo goin', you know?" She asks the boys and I chuck a fluffy white pillow at the side of her head.

The boys aren't phased by her question, though. "Wear a skirt, make an excuse to bend over, and boom. Done. Easy." Michael shrugs.

Calum looks back at me in agreement. "Honestly, yeah, he's right. It kinda is that easy, Lisi."

I sit up and purse my lips. "Yeah? And what happens when I fail and embarrass myself and then I have to change schools and drag you guys with me? What happens then?" I look from person to person in a joking manner, although my words are somewhat truthful.

"Lisi, you literally can't fail when it comes to Mr. Hemmo. The guy's like, already obsessed with you." Michael snorts out a laugh.

"God, you're telling me. You should see the way they eye-fuck each other during class." Cassie tells the boys and I seriously start reconsidering my choice in friends. "The sexual tension is suffocating, I swear."

I press my palm to my forehead repeatedly as the boys and Cassie discuss whatever thing is going on between me and Luke.

Am I really that obvious with my ogling of him? I wonder to myself.

Of course you are, have you seen the man?

It's difficult to not stare at Luke during class, though. His words, his movements, everything about him is just so captivating. I could seriously watch him for hours and not get tired of the sight.

Chill, you little creep.

"Guys," I huff. "I'm not cut out for this. I'm gonna look stupid and he's gonna laugh at me or something." I cross my arms and look at the four other people in my room.

It's true, though. I don't have nearly enough confidence to put on some kind of show for Luke.

He'd probably run the other direction. Laughing too.

Ashton rolls his eyes, and I notice the other aren't far off with their own expressions. "Lisi, I love you, but you're dumb,"

"Thanks,"

"You're welcome," He gives me a signature crooked Ashton smile and I can't help but return the gesture, even in my feigned anger. "Anyways, you don't even need to do anything drastic. Just be you, in a hot ass outfit, and it'll get the job done." He gives me another smile.

Calum laughs. "Yeah, poor guy's gonna have some trouble teaching. Little Lisi's gonna get in trouble." He muffles another laugh and I die internally.

"Oh no, he's a spanker, isn't he?" Michael asks seriously with a somewhat repulsed expression.

"No!" I retort immediately with my own horrified expression.

I look to Cassie for help but she only shrugs.
"She'll find out soon enough."

"Okay, no, we're done with this-"

"Good," Michael quips. "Because I have got to tell you all what Ashton here does in the shower-" Ashton immediately rushes to clamp a hand down on Michael's mouth, effectively shutting the pink-haired boy up.

The two boys continue to fumble around while Calum and Cassie look on with amusement, but I'm not paying enough attention when I hear my phone vibrating loudly against the hard wood of the floor a few feet away.

I go to grab it, only to have it vibrate with another notification once again.

I frown as I look over the screen at the first notification.

(xxx)-xxx-xxx: need to see you

I don't recognize the number, and I find it odd that someone whose number I don't even have saved would need to see me. I decide to just ignore it.

Must be a wrong number.

A smile finds its way on my face involuntarily when I spot the familiar name next to a newer text and bite down on my bottom lip to contain it.

Luke: Want to know something, Lis?

I'm smiling like an idiot as I type out a response.

Elise: Of course I do

His reply is just as quick.

Luke: I was about to look for my Rolling Stones shirt, because it's one of my favorites, and then I remembered you have it, and now I don't want it back.

I frown in confusion and feel a bit bad.

It's his favorite? I should've given it back a long time ago. Why would he not want it anymore?

Elise: Why's that?

I'm not sure what kind of response I was expecting, but my heart rate picks up when I read his latest words.

Luke: As much as I love that shirt, I love the look of my pretty girl wearing it more.

I swallow harshly and begin to think of what I could possibly say back to him, but Calum's voice pulls me from my thoughts.

"Ew, oh my god, you're texting Hemmings right now, aren't you?" He shakes his head at me and a blush falls upon my cheeks. I hear quiet snickers from the rest of the group who have suddenly decided to tune in.

"No-"

Calum stops me with a hand and looks up in a dramatic fashion before he pinches the bridge of his nose.

He and Ashton are way too similar, I think as I see Calum replicating Ashton's usual sass.

"I'm way too fucking single."

Ashton places a supportive hand on Calum's shoulder. "We'll find someone to put up with you, mate," he says in false seriousness. "It may take years, but it can be done."

Calum flips the boy off and I think I hear him mutter a 'fuck off' but I'm distracted by my phone when it vibrates with yet another text.

Luke: And don't make any plans after class tomorrow. You're coming with me to mine.

I should be slightly irritated at him for his demanding words but I'm not, not in the slightest, because I'm dying to spend more time with him, alone.

I think about what Cassie and the boys said earlier as I try to not regret my next words.

Elise: yes, sir.

I literally hold my breath as I wait for his response. It doesn't take long.

Luke: I'd remind you what I said before about the consequences of calling me that, but it seems like you'd rather I show you.

I inhale sharply as I take in his words.

Show me?

Another vibration shakes me from my wild thoughts.

Luke: See you tomorrow, pretty girl.

I think I might have to take Cassie's advice after all.
————

ur not ready for the next chapters

IM not even ready.

LOL PLS KEEP COMMENTING AND STUFF I LOVE SEEING ANY TYPE OF REACTION SO MUCH OMG!

Love y'all! Xx

-tay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 17.6K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
240K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
112K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.