The Beta Wants Me [BXB]

By nojamsbts

Declan Stone, known for his flirty and playboy ways, has his life turned upside down when the playful, know-i... More

-o n e-
- t w o -
-t h r e e-
- f o u r -
- f i v e -
- s i x -
- s e v e n -
- e i g h t -
- n i n e -
- t e n -
- e l e v e n -
- t w e l v e -
- t h i r t e e n -
- f o u r t e e n -
- f i f t e e n -
- s i x t e e n -
SPILL THE TEA
-s e v e n t e e n -
- e i g h t e e n -
- n i n e t e e n -
- t w e n t y o n e -
- t w e n t y t w o -
- t w e n t y t h r e e -
- t w e n t y f o u r -
- t w e n t y f i v e -
- t w e n t y s i x -
- t w e n t y s e v e n -
- t w e n t y e i g h t -
- t w e n t y n i n e -
- t h i r t y -
- t h i r t y o n e -
- t h i r t y t w o -
- t h i r t y t h r e e -
- t h i r t y f o u r -
- t h i r t y f i v e -
Epilogue
The Beta Wants Me Cast

- t w e n t y -

97.9K 3.4K 6.4K
By nojamsbts

"Having my baby, What a lovely way of saying
How much you love me. Having my baby, What a lovely way of saying what you're thinking of me.
I can see it, your face is glowing. I can see it in your eyes. I'm happy knowin' that you're having my baby."
                                     -Paul Anka
                               (Having My Baby)

KAI COACHMAN
[September 26th, 2020]

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

I've been like this for the past week now and I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me. I've been having these shitty headaches all week that are literally killing my brain. I wouldn't be surprised if I was less smarter now if that made any sense. I needed all the brain cells I could salvage.

Besides the headaches, I was having hella mood swings. One minute I'm playing patty cake with Elliot, the next I'm shoving a churro down May's throat but then again that's sort of how I am naturally.

I wouldn't have found any of this strange expect I've thrown up five times and that's not normal for me at all. The last time I threw up was sophomore year of high school during spring break when Pat and some other friends of mine decided it would be a good idea to blend everything on the McDonald's menu up and try it. That shit was disgusting and looked like barf itself.

I truly didn't know what to do and I wasn't going to tell anyone because I assumed it would go away. I would get over this faze, besides, I was most likely okay anyway and was making a big deal out of nothing like always.

Keeping my silence, however, was no longer an option because I felt sharp pains in my lower stomach. It wasn't all the time but it was frequent and it was coming more often now.

I hated this.

"Kai, pass me the remote," Vera asks.

"Do it yourself you insolent rat," I bite back at her.

May, Finnick, Bryn, Vera and Elliot all look at me at the same time with their eyes full of question and surprise. I didn't know what to say because I knew what I said was uncalled for but I couldn't help it. I was so irritated right now and I didn't know why which pissed me off even more. I wanted to slice their throat with how they looked at me as if I was a damn alien.

Vera raises a brow.

"Kai, what's been up with you?" May questions.

"I don't know," I mumble, eyes on the tv to avoid their gaze.

"You should know. You've been acting like how I act whenever I'm on my period," Bryn says.

I run a hand down my face in annoyance. Just hearing them speak made me want to shove bricks into their mouth so they wouldn't speak any longer. The more I kept thinking moodily, the more I realized how moody I was behaving. They were worried, in their own weird type of way, but worried nonetheless.

"I don't know what's wrong me," I admit honestly, "I've been having headaches, I'm nauseous sometimes, there's this killer pain in my lower stomach sometimes and I've puked my guts out five times. Not to mention I've been eating like I've starved for years."

Vera has her eyes wide and her hand flies to her mouth as she gasps. I look at her as her eyes shine with surprise but excitement and I don't really understand why she's looking at me like that.

The look she gives me makes me feel nervous but nobody says anything. May and Brynn collectively appear to be thinking, and as if someone flipped a switch, the girls all look at the each other with the same look.

"No way," whispers May and Bryn releases a bubbly laugh.

"How is this even possible," Vera smiles, looking at me with eyes so excited, it was concerning.

"Are you Powerpuff headass wenches going to tell me what you've discovered or are you gonna keep gasping," I demand,

"I'm kinda lost here too," Finnick says and Elliot nods along in agreement.

The girls don't say anything which adds fuel to my irritation. They, instead, leave there seats and rush over to me. Vera is on my right as May is on my left and Bryn is beside May because they got along better. Vera lays her hand on my stomach and I look at her with bewilderment, even more confused than I was before.

I knew I was getting fat, but damn I feel like she put me on blast. I slap her hand off my stomach and she jumps in her seat, nodding eagerly at May and Brynn.

"It's true," she gushes and they scream their high pitched scream that had me nearly going deaf.

"Why are they yelling like hyenas?" Elliot asks Finnick and he shrugs.

"I dunno," Finnick responds.

"Can you guys just explain to me what's going on with me?" They already knew and I wanted to know too.

Vera opens her mouth to tell me, I assume, but May jerks up a bit and shrieks. I was so annoyed at this point that I slapped my palm against her lips and she whined, holding her lips while glaring at me. Vera appeared to know what May wanted to say and she opened her mouth to vocalize it.

"Did you and Declan mate?" Vera asks.

My eyes show my surprise at her question, my cheeks flushed pink as I remember the event so vividly. The mark on my neck still felt as fresh as the day I got it. It was less red now and it was beautiful to look at every time I looked in a mirror.

It made me feel like crying even though I hate crying. Declan was mine as I was his and it was crazy how I was so accepting of him but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't imagine what would've happened if I hadn't met him; my heart slightly aches thinking of life without him.

Ever since we'd mated, I felt closer to him, if that was even possible. When I got hurt, minutes later he'd rush to where I was and ask me if I was okay because simply and honestly he felt what I felt. He felt my pain, my sorrows, my joy, everything.

Although not as intensely as him, I felt what Declan felt too but not to the same degree as him. It was brief but there.

In addition to the connection of feelings. Declan has grown more territorial of me. He smells me often and tells me that he feels like my scent is changing and it was weird because he says it isn't supposed to happen. He constantly lays on my stomach and falls asleep that way because he feels as if it's calming. He's never done that before so that's another change.

"Me and Declan mated, yes," I answer her.

"Obviously. I could hear Kai's moans from my pack house," Bryn shudders lightly as if recalling the sounds Declan and I made; I blushed lightly knowing Declan and I went on for hours.

"Kai," Vera grabs my attention and I look at her, nervousness builds up in my throat, "I'm pretty sure you're—"

"Wassup losers," Chris says loudly, interrupting Vera, as he shoves Bryn out of her seat and sits next to May, cuddling up to her side.

May glares at Chris who looks at her with confusion.

"You just have to be the one to cut people off whenever tea is about to be spilt," May scolds Chris, slapping his arm.

He pouts, "damn, sorry."

"Someone just tell me what's wrong with me!" I yell in exasperation.

"There's a lot wrong with you," mutters Chris and I hear the sound of him being slapped, most likely by May, again.

"Kai, you're pregnant," Vera says.

Everyone is silent, including me. They look at me, gauging how I'd react to the news. Bryn and May seemed to obviously know already while Chris and Finnick had their eyes wide open in shock and Elliot had his mouth dropped open.

I was shocked myself but over that I was surprised, with excitement. A shaky smile broke out onto my face because I didn't know it was even possible for me to get pregnant since the chances were so low because I was human firstly and secondly I was male, infertile according to natural laws.

I love children, granted sometimes I hated them, but overall I loved the tiny creatures. I wanted to raise a child with the love that I had taken from me as I grew up, I want to give them every nice thing I was given in life plus more. I couldn't believe what Vera was saying and if this was all a cruel joke I'd destroy Vera myself even though that would backfire because she was a female wolf unlike most and Marcus would rip my head off.

"Oh my gosh," my smile is even wider and everyone is now smiling.

"This is so exciting!" May exclaims.

"You're telling me. I'm an uncle," Finnick says.

"You're a godfather, Bolt," I say with a large grin.

"No way!" He smiles.

"Yes way," I laugh.

There is an explosion of chatter and questions coming my way and I answer them all in good spirits. Vera begins to tell me about mothering and parenting. I learn that I'll be giving birth in three months versus the nine months it takes for humans. Werewolves develop faster in the womb than normal humans so three months is all it takes.

Depending on strength, giving birth can either but easy or hard for werewolves. Though, it is not completely easy as no birth is a walk in the park, if you're healthy giving birth as a werewolf shouldn't be too stressful. Since I'm not a werewolf, Vera says she can't tell me much but she makes it clear that everyone will be supporting me along the way.

It's thirty minutes later that this woman walks into the living room and Vera stands up immediately.

"Hello, Dr. Parkins," Vera greets the lady and I grasp the assumption that's she's a doctor from the way Vera addresses her as such and from the white doctor jacket she wears.

"She's one of our pack doctors," Chris tells me.

Dr. Parkins looks at me and smiles, holding out her hand as she looks at me. She's beautiful, eyes brown and complexion even and dark. She has a skinny frame and lips that aren't too small but aren't big either. She wears glasses, her hair in braids and tied up in a bun as a stethoscope hangs from her shoulder. She has a beauty mark by her lip that's curved into a youthful smile.

"Hello Kai, I'm Zyah Parkins. I'm a doctor within the pack that deals with birth, pregnancies and child care," she introduces herself.

"Kai over here got knocked up by Declan," Chris jokes and I roll eyes, elbowing him.

"I'm aware," Zyah laughs, "Vera mind linked me to come check it out for myself to confirm it completely."

"You work fast, sis," Chris acknowledges, looking at Vera.

"Of course, I am Vera Shiftman after all," Vera chuckles.

"May I," Zyah gestures towards my stomach and I nod my head in agreement. She laughs slightly and says, "I kind of need verbal consent."

"Yes, I give you permission to touch me," I say aloud.

"Curse my dirty mind," May mutters.

"Dirty mind and dirty mouth," Chris wears a smirk as he says this suggestively to May who blushes and wiggles her brows.

"Really? Right in front of my salad?" I deadpan towards the two.

They roll their eyes just as Zyah chuckles lightly and gets down on her knees. She slips on gloves that she kept in her doctors jacket and raises my shirt gently but doesn't revel my whole stomach. She presses her hand against the skin there and feels there for a while before placing the earpiece part of the stethoscope into her ear and holds the silver circular end in her hand. She presses the equipment to my stomach and listens for a bit.

She wears a smile, which I notice she does a lot. She smiles a lot I gathered which made me warm up to her quite easily and instantly.

"I don't even know why I checked," she takes the earpiece of the stethoscope out of her ears and puts the instrument back around her neck, "I can smell the change in Kai's scent already and it tells me he's pregnant."

"Now Jaylin and Kaylee will have friends and they'll only be a year older," Vera says with excitement.

"Can you tell the gender of the baby yet?" Bryn asks.

"Not quite yet but by October 8th I'll be able to," Zyah replies, standing up.

"Thank you so much," I say to Zyah.

"It's my pleasure, I'm excited to take care of you throughout this process and journey," Zyah says enthusiastically.

"Wait," Finnick pipes up, "what are the chances of the baby being a werewolf, human, or hybrid?"

I smile lightly, it always makes me happy to see Finnick speaking to someone he isn't familiar with without stuttering nervously like he used to when he was younger. He's grown so much, I felt like a whole ass mother towards him. In a minute, my extra ass is about to shed tears.

"I won't know of that either till late October honestly but with Declan being a beta and the chances of Kai even having children rare as he is human, the chances of what the baby will be, to my estimation is probably hybrid or full werewolf depending on Declan's bloodline," Zyah explains.

We thank Zyah for the help and information that she's provided us with and she smiles and gives me advice on what to be eating to keep my baby healthy. I listen to her attentively as I want to do the best for my baby. I'd research all night to make sure I'm the best parent for my future child, I was so excited, I never realized how happy being pregnant would make me.

Oh lord, I have to tell Declan. I was nervous but I knew it wasn't like he'd reject me or have any disdain towards our child. This was a joyous occasion for us both.

My anxiety, damn anxiety, kicked in and told me Declan doesn't like to be tied down. From his past, I knew he would jump from girl to girl because he hated the idea of being with one person his whole life. We were mates and now I was pregnant so he was definition of tied down now. I was scared, maybe he'd take my pregnancy as an awakening to leave me?

Maybe this would drive him to run away? He's stuck by me but what if...no. I shoved down every inch of insecurity and fear that was beginning to build up within my stomach. It was hard to evade the onslaught of feelings built up by my anxiety but I kept trying to push it down; I'm Kai Coachman.

"I'm fucking beat," I jolt awake from my thoughts as I hear Declan's voice.

He, as well as Killian, Elijah and Marcus enter the living room. They're sweaty which is so hot honestly. Declan had sweat falling past his forehead, down his face and into his damp t shirt that was white and did nothing to conceal his abs. His hair was also damp and hung in his face, slightly hiding his eyes.. His hair must've irritated him as he ran his fingers through his dark hair and swept it out of his face.

He caught my eye and wore a smirk, eating up the fact that I was so blatantly ogling him. I blushed, something I didn't do easily but seemed to be a more frequent thing now, I blame it on the pregnancy.

Killian wrapped his arm around Finnick, Elijah was holding hands with Elliot who was blushing and looked like a child next to Elijah. Chris was putting Mays long silk black hair into a braid, Vera and Marcus were teasing each other back and forth. I felt slightly bad for Bryn who wasn't paired up with someone due to the loss of her mate; my sister.

"Cub, I missed you," Declan voiced and I wanted to hide my face with the redness my face turned. I didn't even know I could blush this much because I don't blush often at all, no shade, but that's Finnick's job.

He buried his face into my neck, humming softly in delight. He's been doing this more often and as predicted, he lays down on my lap and uses his nose to pull my shirt lightly and sniff at my lower stomach. I now understand why he does it now. He smells the scent of my baby. Zyah told me that the baby hasn't began really developing yet but their scent has because that's the first thing that happens.

"You smell different," he says and I lick my lips nervously, allowing my fingers to run through his hair and he sighs in approval, his eyes closing.

I wanted to tell him and now was a good time. I mean everyone was here so I suppose we could all celebrate together.

"Declan," I call out to him and he opens his eyes and looks up at me.

"Yeah, cub?" He responds.

Vera, May, Bryn, Finnick, Chris and Elliot all know what I'm about to say telling for the way they focused their attention to me. Killian, Marcus and Elijah on the other-hand weren't aware and were confused at the look in their respective mates eyes.

I release a breath and Declan sits up, a concerned look in his eyes. He takes my hand gently.

"What's wrong?" He asks, tenderness in his voice.

'I'm so fucking scared right now,' I say within the mind link on accident and Declan is even more alert and is invading my personal space as he holds me tighter.

"What is it? Who's leaving you scared, cub?" Declan demands, his voice deepening, sole attention on me.

I can't help but smile at his concern and worry.

"Declan," I laugh lightly and he raises a brow.

"Yes?" He replies.

"I'm pregnant," I tell him, my heart accelerating and beating so wildly that I felt like I'd pass out and I knew he felt what I was feeling.

Tears brimmed my eyes as disgust filled his eyes and he—nah I'm just kidding, I'm cruel, I know. The amount of happiness and joy that filled his eyes made tears come to my eyes. I knew Declan didn't really like kids but at this moment, there was so much love and excitement that radiated off of him. He didn't say anything but his eyes said a lot, the feelings that ran through him and the smile that came on his face were enough words.

"Yes!" He boomed so loudly, I'm sure people heard it miles and miles away.

I laughed as he grabbed me and twirled me in the air. If it had been any time before, I'd hit him for lifting me like I was some kind of princess but I was too indulged in happiness to care. I giggled very unmanly like and my heart beat loudly, my lips in a permanent smile.

He stopped spinning me after a while but only to shower me in kisses but I had been laughing so hard that my stomach began to cramp up which scared me because I didn't wanna have any type of stomach pain that wasn't caused by my baby. I pushed him away gently, a goofy grin on my face.

"You're not fucking with me?" He questions out of breath, but not from the physical activity, from the adrenaline pumping through him.

"No, Declan, I'm dead serious," I told him.

He ran a hand down his face, the look of exhilaration so clear on his face. He took my face into his hands and pressed his lips passionately against mine and I melted against the feeling. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, the love undoubtedly there.

"I love you so fucking much," he says.

"I love you too," I reply back.

I hear loud cheering and I realize that I forgot everyone was even here, it seemed to be the same for Declan as he chuckles. Vera comes out of the kitchen with a cake in her hand that says 'congratulations!' I wondered when she even had the time to bake it.

"Only took me an hour to make," she says.

Instead of questioning when she disappeared to do the baking, I take the cake from her and admire the beauty of the food that she made in a quick amount of time.

"Cub," Declan calls out and I look up in time to see him swipe some icing from the cake and smother it onto my nose.

I wiggle my nose, glaring playfully at him as he laughs. I hand the cake back to Vera and grab a chunk of cake in my hand. I throw it at Declan but he dodges it and it ends up hitting Elliot dead in the face.

He pouts and Elijah rolls up his sleeves, standing and grabbing a chunk of cake himself. He goes to throw it at me but Declan grabs Killian and pushes him in front of me, causing the deliciousness to land on Killians chest.

Killian growls out playfully and he smashes Declan's face into the cake.

"My poor cake!" Vera shrieks our in horror.

"That could've been in my mouth!" May cries out along with Vera.

"A lot of things could've been in your mouth," Chris remarks and a blush appears on May's face.

Finnick takes this as his opportunity and throws some cake into Vera's face, some landed on May as well. Vera glares, eyes serious.

"You'll regret that," she says.

May does a battle cry and shit goes down.

Best pregnancy reveal day ever.

I wasn't going to make this mpreg, I really wasn't. I don't favor it as you all know but for some reason, it felt right for Kai to be pregnant and have kids. I can't say any other story will have mpreg though because I just don't like it much. That doesn't mean I hate it though.

You all will hate the next chapter and justifiably so. Don't hate me too much.

I apologize for the slow and late updates so I decided to let you guys know that I injured my left hand so it's become difficult to write this without feeling some type of pain. I hope you understand as I recover.

Some of you guys forgot who plays Declan so this is Declan:

Also, Happy New Year!

~xoxo, Babybird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8M 559K 39
Killian King; cold, distant, dominant, and possessive over what's his is top dog at school and known as the bad boy, so what happens when Finnick Gre...
36 0 4
Soobin and Huening Kai in which two boys fell deeply in love with each other in high school. Building a bond and managing to understand the circumsta...
25K 436 29
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...
98.9K 3.6K 53
[completed] Kaiden Pierce fell for Nathan Summers at a camp. After two months of pining and resigning to the fact that he won't see his one sided cru...