The Only One (George Weasley...

By WeaselB3e

George Weasley and his twin Fred seem to have found themselves not where they expected, while running for the... More

Boy in the Alley
Getting to know you
The Flirt
Mischeif
Sunshine Daisies
Falling
Explanations
Shrugging it off
What the Hell
Halloween!
I Swear
An Idea
Concerts, Screams, I forget.
Those Three Words
Don't Go
Go Home
They Won
We're Not Safe
So it begins
The Battle
The Hell?
The Other Side
Something important
All Over
Happy Happy Birthday
Disappointment
Adventure
Something New
Never trusting
Foolishness
Cats and Things
The Anouncement
Small weddings
Wedding Planning
Worrying
a Big Christmas
Before the Wedding
The Wedding
The Wedding (continued)
The Trip
Back Home
The Announcement
New Arrival(s)
Just Another Day
A little date
Epilouge

You want what?

8.3K 214 47
By WeaselB3e

*Freya's POV*

"Why are their lyrics so...dramatic and serious?" I giggled as Fred sat beside me on the couch listening to Snow Patrol, the snow was falling outside and George was trying to make hot chocolate in the kitchen.

"They're a serious band, and I personally I love them," I shrugged as Fred chucked their CD across the room. I slapped his arm as George appeared with three mugs.

"Merry Christmas you two," George smiled as he placed the mugs on the coffee table. We toasted before I leaned against George's legs.

I took a big sip of the cocoa as an owl appeared and started taping on one of the windows beside the television. Fred got up and let the brown owl fly around before landing beside him and stretching its leg out for Fred to take the letter.

The bird took off the second Fred removed the letter, "who's it from, Freddie?" George asked as he took his seat beside me.

"It's from Lee..." Fred muttered before looking at us.

George squeezed my shoulder slightly, "what's going on?"

"Lee came up with a brilliant plan," Fred grinned, he took my hands in his and looked me in the eyes. "Freya, remember yesterday how we said we had a huge surprise for you?" I nodded slightly, I had been waiting all day for them to tell me their surprise, "we're taking you home with us."

I was stunned, I had expected anything but that sentence. Hearing those words...I didn't know what to say. So I bit my lip slightly, "there's still school..." Really? That's what I went with, I slapped myself mentally.

George waved off my comment, "trust me it's over rated, Fey."

I laughed slightly as I looked at Fred and George's pleading face, I never in a million years expected to hear them say I could go with them. I really had just imagined them having to leave some day, maybe come back to see me eventually..."look—"

"No, you look Freya. You can have a fresh start! There's nothing here for you, all that remains are bad memories and horrible people. If you came with us," Fred glanced at George over my shoulder, "if you came with us you'd be with people who would do anything for you. I swear you'll be safe, I promise nothing bad will happen to you because we'll protect you. We want you to come with us, it just wouldn't be the same if you weren't by our side...its fun being around you and besides....Can you really say you don't want to come with us?" I blushed slightly at that.

I sat there in silence and glanced up at George who gave me a small smile as he pushed my hair to the side, "it's your choice Freya. But Fred's right, you can start a whole new life and just think about the fact that you won't be alone anymore, I promise to protect you from everything over there," he whispered.

I nodded as I thought this over, it was true I really didn't want them to leave—especially George. When they said they had something for me...I had pictured them saying they were going to be staying longer, not this. I wasn't prepared for this kind of choice! Although I would give anything to go....could I go through with it? Fred and George sat there patiently as I thought over my decision. My mind slipped all the way back to the particular note I had left in my bag since my meeting of George. Before he showed, I was heavily considering disappearing on my own, life had stopped being meaningful until these two showed up.

Could I leave? If I left I'd start a new life, a good start would be nice. Thinking back to how lonely I was, how desperately I wanted to feel wanted by someone and cared for again....after my family died, I tried to push away the ebbing dread but it wasn't until George and Fred popped up that I felt truly myself again.

Could I do this? Could I save myself?

If they go without me, I don't feel as if I can last a day on my own.

"Freya, it would mean the world to me if you came. But if this is too much to handle, I understand and I swear we won't pressure you," George reassured me as he rubbed my back slightly as my mind raced and raced. I glanced at him, he looked so sweet—his blue eyes were smoldering and he had that heartwarming smile that always gave me butterflies. Just hearing him say that made me decide my answer.

I nodded and looked back at Fred, confident in my decision, "what do we need to do then?"

Fred grinned, "we leave tomorrow. Pack all your clothes and anything else you want to bring." Fred then grabbed his cup of hot chocolate and winked at me. "But first, you're going to explain to me how you can listen to this music."

Laughing, I pulled my feet under me and George played with my hair, I couldn't ask for a better Christmas. "Because the lyrics are so romantic and relaxing you can't help listening to them," I smiled.

Fred snorted before grabbing another CD that he had taken from my room, "what about... this....Halestorm?"

"Pretty awesome band, you may approve of them." I shrugged before waving my wand and switching the artists. I wish I had you back, began to play and Fred sat there chewing on his lip absentmindedly. This was how the rest of our day went, Fred asking me about music while George sat there playing with my hair before chirping in as well.

*George's POV*

I grasped Freya's hand tightly as she looked around her apartment, "it's going to be alright." I whispered as she looked around and tears fell onto the front of her purple sweater.

She glanced at me, "just give me a minute. I'll meet you in the hall alright?"

I smiled and kissed her cheek, Fred stood by the door and grabbed the bags we had filled with clothes and shrunk them so that he could put them in one bag that Freya would be carrying. I stood beside him and we watched Freya walk to the back bedroom and unlock the door and disappear behind it.

"I hope she's alright with this," I whispered.

Fred scoffed, "come on. We both know that Freya is sobbing and probably wants to go back on leaving."

We waited patiently, before slowly walking down the hall and looking into the room, Freya was curled in a ball on the bed, hugging a pillow, her sobs turned to screams shortly after we entered. She looked so small as her body shook, she buried her face further into the pillow when I sat down beside her, I can't imagine what was going through her mind at the moment.

*Freya's POV*

I was leaving my home for god knows how long! What if I never came back? I had lived here for years, this felt terrifying. I sobbed even harder as memories of my life flashed before my eyes, I had learned that running around a coffee table in socks on a slippery floor was a horrible idea here. I had had so many birthday parties here, so many candles blown out, I baked my first cake in the kitchen...I sobbed and sobbed until my throat constricted and I couldn't breathe. I began hyperventilating into the pillow I was holding, it still smelled like my mother, of fresh laundry and lilies, I sobbed—I was leaving my family behind. My brother and my parents...they're always going to be here, this was the last thing I had of them, I couldn't just leave it like this....my chest ached as more of these thoughts raced through my mind.

I cried harder and harder until I was practically screaming, I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me, I opened my eyes and noticed Fred and George sitting on either side of me with their arms around me. I felt tears hit my forehead and I noticed that both of them were silently crying as well, why were they crying? This wasn't their home, they weren't losing everything.

"Freya....you don't have to come with us if this is too much for you," George whispered as he stroked my hair lightly.

"We understand, Fey. Please don't do something you can't handle," Fred whispered.

I shook my head slightly as George took away my pillow, "I want to go with you." I had to go with them, it was a new start. Something I desperately needed.

The boys were silent as I sniffled, I knew they were sharing a doubtful look, "Frey...this is your home, there are so many memories here for you...you're crying so much...just, if you can't handle it. Please don't put on a brave face just for us, we wanted you to come with us because well...you're fun to have around and maybe you should start fresh-while not under the best circumstances-we think you deserve a happy life in the end. Please don't try to hide how you feel, we don't want to pressure you into something you don't want to do," George stated.

I sat up and wiped my eyes, "let's go alright? You're right, I should start fresh..." I looked at George, "it'd be good for me to leave this place."

George looked at his hands and sighed before taking mine, "you can't come home...you realize this right? Once we're there...you can't come back for a while, not until everything that's going on over there has quieted down."

My chest constricted and I felt sick as his words rang through my head, you can do this. I thought to myself, you need to do this, I took a deep breath, "I understand."

Fred and George looked at each other before they both took my hands and got off the bed, "off we go then." George whispered.

*George's POV*

I grasped Freya's hand as we walked outside her apartment and soon we twisted on the spot, the next thing we knew we were in the woods. I closed my eyes, taking deep breath to calm my stomach that continued to do backflips. When I opened my eyes, Freya had her hands on her knees and was doubled over. Fred was holding his stomach as he looked around. "I feel so sick," Freya grasp my arm and I smiled slightly as we walked forward, "do you know where we are?" she whispered.

"No, so take out your wand," Fred whispered beside us.

It felt like we were walking for forever until we came to a lake where we stopped and drank water we had packed, "what are we going to do?"

"This is the spot Lee said he'd meet us," Fred stated as he glanced around.

"Oi! Over here," called the familiar voice of our best friend Lee Jordan, soon he was walking towards us with his wand out. "What was the name of the quidditch captain for our house and what's your patronus?"

"Oliver Wood," Fred and I chorused. "coyote," I stated while Fred smirked, "hyena."

Lee nodded and then he noticed Freya standing behind me, his eyes seemed to spark and he got a cocky grin on his face he only got around girls, "well hello there gorgeous. What brings you here with these two? They aren't giving you any trouble are they?"

Freya smiled as I wrapped my arm around her waist, "she's my girlfriend Lee. This is Freya."

Lee doubled over laughing, "you?! You, George Weasley got a girl while you were wherever you were?!" He was cackling and Fred was looking at a nearby tree, "sorry mate that's just too rich."

"so what do you want with us?" I stated rather coldly.

Lee took a breath as he straightened up, "just follow me will you?"

"Is everyone alright?" Fred asked, shifting his pack on his back slightly.

"Oh yeah, we got your letters. But there is a slight delay, not sure how much of one but I sent that letter to meet here about a week or two ago now."

"Oh..." I looked at Fred and shrugged, "we got it yesterday. Wicked how it all works, they had the Prophet in Freya's neighborhood and it seemed up to date."

"Obviously news is going to be as current as possible," Lee shrugged.

We began walking and Freya took my hand, "is that your friend?"

I nodded while Fred snickered, "he's our soon to be dead friend actually."

Freya snorted while I laughed, we followed Lee for a few minutes in silence as our feet crunched on the forest floor.

"Well, are you ready for a little mischief?" Lee said excitedly as we came to a cave opening, he turned to us who nodded. "Great!"

"What exactly are we going to do?" I asked.

Lee looked at me and I saw a sparkle in his eyes, "Potter watch."

*Freya's POV*

"Suppose I can't talk to Tyler and let him know you two didn't kill me," I muttered as we followed Lee further into a rather dark cave. I felt horrible, the sudden realization of just disappearing on him like this ate away at me. I had left a note, but who knows what he'll think.

"No such luck lovely!" Lee called ahead of me.

I smiled as I felt George's grip tightened. I was trying my best act as if everything was alright, but inside I wanted to crawl into a ball and cry until my throat ran dry. Fred took my other hand while we trudged forward, "so you're from America huh?" Lee called.

"Isn't that obvious?" I replied back.

Lee laughed, "I've been wondering where these two got to. Last time I saw them, we were running from some snatchers and got separated." Lee glanced back and smiled, "I'm glad to see that they're still alive."

"Don't worry, I took great care of them," I smiled.

It felt like we were walking for forever until we came to the entrance of a cave which then became a rather dark tunnel. I gripped George tightly as I quickly wrapped both arms around him and nuzzled my face into the side of his chest, he chuckled slightly before kissing the top of my head. The tunnel didn't last long before we came into a small clearing with a cozy looking house facing us.

"What the hell..." I whispered.

Lee laughed, "if anyone finds this cave that we don't want to, it just becomes a maze. But so long as you know the location you can actually find it quite easily. This is our little headquarters for the resistance, no one can find us—we're completely safe here," Lee explained.

As Lee continued onward, I stopped dead, my legs felt weak as I stood there. One more step and I'll never go to my home again. This realization hit me so hard I almost lost all the oxygen in my lungs, Fred kept walking but George seemed to notice my hesitation.

"Freya?" George whispered as he gripped both of my shoulders. I didn't say a word as I stood transfixed by fear, what had I got myself into?! "Fre—"

From behind him a redhaired woman practically came running towards us, I expected it was his mother as she began shouting George's name.

~*~*~

So how do you think Mr/Mrs. Weasley are going to react to Freya showing up? :)
Please comment and vote! I'd like to see if I can get at least ten votes on this chapter and five comments before the next upload!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

35.7K 820 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...
225 26 14
One day Cassandra woke up and told her husband, Mattheo, that her water had broke. They rushed to the hospital and soon their daughter was born. But...
160 7 7
Fred Weasley x Reader. Takes place after the battle of Hogwarts after [Y/N] gets hurt, Fred questions everything about his love with [Y/N]. Can thei...
226K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...