East Vs. West Coast

By DarianaXasf

After I said what I said next thing I know I was slammed into the wall. I groaned by the impact but then open... More

East Vs. West Coast
Ch1: You Don't Know Me
Sneak Peek! 🤗
Author's Note:🎃
F.M.L
Ch2: Smoke & Fire
Ch3: Sorry Not Sorry
Ch4: Sucker For Pain
Ch5: Mercy
Authors Note: Update
Ch6: Sorry
Ch7: Bust Your Windows
DEMI IS BACK
HAPPY THANKSGIVING🦃
Ch9: Thank You, Next Bitch! Pt. 2
Ch10: Obsessed.
Ch11: Cry Baby
CH12: Dont't
CH13: Be Careful With Me
CH14: Wish You Were Gay
Ch15: Bad Guy
Back at it??
Ch16: Hate & Love or Hate & Hate
Ch17: Call Me Sir
Next Update. (Update)
Ch:18 Mission Pt. 1

Ch8: Thank You, Next Bitch! Pt. 1

452 21 2
By DarianaXasf

Note:
I am back and ready to post more often since final week is done and I'm finally on break till January, so sorry about that but education and work always comes first.

*Don't forget to listen to this bomb ass music on top*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Demi Pov
Xavier has left to find some info on the person who did this to Justin. I sat on bed in his room trying to convince him on telling me who did this to him.

"Justin just tell me", I said getting frustrated.

He took the notebook and wrote ' I can't, I don't want you in this'.

I sighed.

"Justin....please tell me it's not Xavier", I said.

'It's not' he wrote.

"Thank god", I said relieved, I would've hate that I was wrong.

'Why, are you falling for him' he added.

"Hell no Justin you know me....I don't fall for no one....and I will especially not fall for him", I said.

'Just making sure' he wrote.

"Yeah, shut up" I said.

'I'm not talking, I'm writing so how can I shut up' he wrote I rolled my eyes.

"Well then close the damn notebook", I said getting up.

"If you need anything text me, don't ring the bell I wouldn't come that's more of a dog call so Uncle J will definitely answer", I said as we both chuckled.

Justin waved bye and I went to my room.

I laid on my bed and decided to face time Miley.

"PARTY IN THE USA", Miley screamed as she answered.

"Omg, Miley really", I said laughing.

"Yes cause this party girl mans just bought her a lot of shit, look Bish look", she said and showed me the stuff he got her.

"Damn, he definitely went all out", I said and she brought the phone back to her face.

"Right, I should be mad at him more often", she said I giggled.

"Demi", Miley said.

"Yeah", I said.

"What's wrong", she asked.

"What do you mean, nothings wrong", I said.

I'm pretty sure I'm perfectly fine...

"You're not as hype as you'll usually be", she said.

"Oh, I'm just tired, you know how I love my sleep and school don't give you that", I said.

"Ain't that's the truth, speaking of school how's it like over there", she said.

"It's exactly what we all thought it looked like and the stereotype is spot on", I said.

"Ewww, now I definitely have to see it", she said I shook my head.

"Well you need to come visit me missy, I miss you and it's been a month already, and not once, not once had you come over like you said you would", she added.

"I know Miley, I'll come visit you this weekend, how about that" I said.

"OMG YASSS PLEASE I MISS YOUUU", she yelled.

"I don't miss that yelling", I laughed.

"Shut up you love it", she said.

"I talk to you later, gonna take a small nap cause I definitely need it", I said.

"Okay sis, sleep tight love ya", she said.

"Love ya", I said and we both hung up.

I wasn't lying when I said I was gonna take a small nap, I'm so tired I could sleep for a couple of days....

That actually sounds fun I might try it one day.

I put my phone aside and laid my head down drifting off to sleep once my head hit the pillow.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I woke up with feeling someone staring at me, I opened my eyes to see Xavier.

"What...the fuck", I said sitting up.

"Why are you here...sitting on my bed...watching me sleep", I added.

"Your uncle said I could stay here and wait for you to wake up so I thought with me staring you'll wake up sooner....and it worked", he said.

"What are you doing here", I asked.

"You wouldn't answer your phone so I came over, get ready I'm taking you out", he said.

"Wh-huh", I said lost.

"You remember the deal we made this morning or do I have to refresh that pretty little head of yours", he said.

"Ughhh, the things I do for Justin....fine get out so I can get ready", I said.

"Aww what scared of changing in font of me", he smirked.

"Nice try...get out", I said.

"Fine, fine...but one day you'll be sharing all the glory with me never wanting it to end", he licked his lips and smirked then left my bedroom.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding it.

Gosh this guy is so ughhh.
*
*
*
*
*
After getting ready I got dressed in a dark cream crop top, with a black jacket, light wash skinny jeans, and my Gucci sneakers.

I put on my silver hoops and left my hair down, but decided to straighten it.

Once I was done with that I headed out making sure I locked the door and sat in the passenger seat of Xavier car.

"Took you long enough", he said and started driving or should I say speeding off.

"Yeah just had to look good for my man", I said sarcastically.

"Of course you did, glad you like to try hard just for me", he said smirking.

"I hate you", I said.

"Sure you do", he said sarcastically I rolled my eyes and FaceTimed Cat.

"Hey Cat", I said.

"Hey", she said laying in the bed.

"How are you feeling, how's your foot", I asked.

"I'm actually liking this a lot I don't need to go to school the work just comes here to me, my mom and dad brings me stuff, I get to eat in my room which never happens, I feel like a Queen I should break my bones more often", she said I laughed.

"I mean go ahead you do have 9 lives", I said jokingly.

"Oh I get it cause my name is Cat....hahaha I love that", she said.

"Anyways I really need to tell you this story haha I don't know where it came from it just popped in my head, so these guys got jobs packing sushi haha and when the sushi was moving way too fast haha so the boys couldn't keep up and things got so crazy hahahhahaha", she said.

"Cat", I said she kept laughing.

"Cat", I repeated.

"Hahaha.. whati", she said.

"Cat that's from a Tv show", I said.

"It is", she said confused.

"Drake and Josh", I said.

"What...oh yeah I was just watching them hahaha", she said I shook my head.

"Dumbass", Xavier mumbled.

Cat didn't hear thank god, but I definitely heard it.

"Cat, I'll check on you later okay", I said.

"Okay byeeee", she said.

"Bye", I said and we both ended the FaceTime.

"Do you have to be such a dick", I said glaring at him.

We stoped at a red light.

"What", he said.

"Don't play dumb mr. wannabe tuff guy, don't call Cat that, she's so smart and definitely smarter than you", I said.

"I doubt that, that girl is a walking Patrick star", he said.

"And you're a walking spongebob", I said.

"And you're a walking squidward", he said I rolled my eyes.

"Where are we going", I asked.

"To the mall, I need to do some Christmas shopping then we will go to my favorite restaurant which I know you'll love", he said.

"Wow sounds so fun, best date I ever had in my life", I said sarcastically.

"Ohh so this is a date", he said.

"I was joking dumbass", I said.

"call me dumbass again and see what happens to that pretty little mouth of yours love", he said I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"Thought so", he said and continued to drive.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
After hours we finally arrived at the mall but it wasn't the mall we went to last time since it's closer it's a different bigger mall this time.

I step out of the car and waited for Xavier.

"Let's go love", he said grabbing my hand.

"Stop calling me that", I said snatching my hand away from.

"Remember the deal love, fuck it up and I won't help, plus I'll make sure those people who fucked Justin up do the same to your uncle", he said taking my hand gripping it a little and staring me in the eyes.

"Understood love", he said I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"Thought so, lets go", he said and dragged me with him in the mall.

"So do you know what you wanna get", I asked him.

"Yes, did Zayn since he's so easy, let's go to his favorite store", he said and we walked right into adidas.

"Adidas...why am I not surprised", I mumbled.

"What was that", he asked.

"Oh I said Adidas have some-", I was interrupted.

"Xavier", I heard and we both turn around to see Zayn.

I of course rolled my eyes..

I hate this big bitch.

"Hey Zayn, What are you doing here", Xavier asked.

"My brother wanted some nice shoes like mine so I came here and copted him one", he said.

"What are y'all doing here", he added.

"Shopping as well, I was mainly looking for me tho", Xavier said.

"Oh and you brought a snake", he said referring to me.

"Oh and a blob-fish decided to bump into us", I smirked.

"Damn she got you at blob-fish those things are ugly asf bro", Xavier said I smiled.

I actually like this Xavier, the chill kind...

Ew I hate me for that.

"Yeah whatever, ima just let you slither around more", he said.

"And ima just let your big ass nose lead the way", I said.

"Ok y'all two, shut the fuck up, I came here to shop and enjoy the shopping but y'all killing the mood", Xavier said.

"Fine I'm done then", I said.

"Me too", Zayn said.

"Good", Xavier said.

"Oh wait", I said.

"Oh my god", Xavier said shaking his head.

"If you touch Cat like that again you'll wake up breathing through a tube under water", I said and walked off to the other side of the store.

Literally can't stand that big nose hoe.

(Xavier Pov)

"She is something else bro", Zayn said I nodded.

"I know dude", I said.

"She's staring to grow on me", he said laughing.

"Good cause I'm planning on keeping her around for a long ass time", I said.

I'm dead serious, Demi is the girl I always dreamed about getting one day.

Her beautiful light brown eyes, her perfect glowing skin, her perfect plump pink lips, and I can't forget about her body, her big breast and definitely that big ass booty, damn she thick and it's all real, most importantly her personality...it's just like mine in a way. This girl wasn't just a girl you fuck and leave, she a girl you wife up and keep around forever.

"Welp have fun with that dude, not gonna lie her best friend Cat is hella cute", he said.

"Of course dumb and dumber perfect match", I said.

"Man shut up, look ima head out, I promise my brother to play fortnite with his friends, wish me luck", he said.

"Okay, me too later bro", I said and he was out.

Thank god, I could finally get his gift....where did Demi go.

I looked around the whole Adidas store for her..

This bitch...

She left...

She has messed with the wrong one!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL (those who celebrate it) AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS HOPED YOU ENJOY THIS LITTLE PRESENT FROM ME TODAY MORE COMING UP SOON I PROMISE.

PS. It's 1am I was going to wait and post it around 5 but I couldn't wait 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
10K 293 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
14.3K 253 46
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
52.5M 2.1M 176
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...