Give me a break!(Skydoesminec...

De AsheVille47

Ashlyn has no parents,no siblings,1 friend,and only 8 idols in her life.Her mom abandoned her and her dad at... Mai multe

Give me a break!(Skydoesminecraft fan-fic)
Contest!
Party
First day of school
Infinitys house
Truth or dare
Anorexic
Finding out
Dead?Or alive?
No voice?
A/N #1
Brother?
A/N #2
The truth about mom
Kidnapped
Getting out of here
Budder and voice!?
Minecon!?
The airport
A/N #3
hotel and no more Gabe
A/N #4
Q and A #2 and New friends
Were not your kids
Woods
THE END
VERY IMPORNTENT!
broken.
ANOTHER PROFILE
Thank you!
OH MEH GURRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!
Instagram
THANK YOU!
Hey Guys
OMFG
Anxiety

Q and A

120 6 3
De AsheVille47

@GabbyRocksMC sent in 4 questions!

Q:How did you find Wattpad?

A:I searched skydoesminecraft quizzes on Google looking for quotev,when I saw a link that says WWW.wattpad.com.I clicked on it and it was a story by @InfinityMidnight.

Q:Do you have a cool house?

A:Well,my dad has a house and my mom has an apartment,but ya there pretty cool.At my moms apartment I play with some of my friends.My dads house has Skylanders.HE HAS EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Q:If you could have a super power,what would it be?Why?

A:I'd say flying.Ive always wanted to see some thing from a birds eye P.O.V..Also I wouldn't have to ride a plane!

Q:If you were a fruit,what would it be?

A:Have you ever heard,heart of the poison tree?Its in once upon a time.I would have to pick an apple.

Alright keep sending in those questions!Also I still need that contest form filled out!I need a boy and a girl!Bai!

-Ashlyn

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
Ace De Antonia

Dragoste

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...