Party

Me and Gabe walked outside with Adam to his car."So.You guys know who Tobuscus is right?"Adam asked.We both nodded still in shock."Good."Adam said.He drove us to a huge house!"Is this yours!?"I asked."hell no!Mine is WAY bigger than this!"He said.Oh!This is Toby's house!NO WAY!We walked inside and Adam stuck us upstairs before anyone saw us.He snuck us in this room that had a bathroom and a big closet."OK Ashlyn.Do you know then show girl meets world?"Adam asked me.I nodded."This is one of the outfits Maya wore."He said handing me my favorite outfit from it."Gabe,this is one of the outfits Lucas wore."He said handing Gabe his favorite outfit.I went and got changed in the bathroom,and Gabe got changed in the closet.Wierdly,we walked out at the same time."You guys look awesome!"Adam said.We walked downstairs and to the living room where everyone was.Everyone stared at us.One person grabbed us and started talking trash to us.Everyone stopped talking and looked at us."So your the little brats Adam adopted huh?Oh I've heard about you Ashlyn,but not you twerp so go cry to daddy!"The guy said "Leave my little brother alone!"I yelled at him.I could tell it was pewdiepie by his voice."Oh I see your dressed like that Maya girl!Can't blame ya,your just like her!Her father abandoned her just like your mother!Your dad so called died in a car crash,well he didn't!He faked his death to get away from you!know how I know!?I AM YOUR FATHER!"He said."Even if your telling the truth,your never be my father!Because you know who is?Adam!And after your fans hear about this?Your toast!"I yelled at him.Gabe was recording it all.I kicked pew where the sun does not shine and knocked him out with one punch.Gabe stopped recording."Are you OK!?"I'm guessing Tobuscus said and came running over with Adam."Ya.And I know that not my father."I said."How?"Gabe asked."Trust me.I know my father faked his death.And when I meet him,I'll know."I said.After the party Adam took us to his house.He's right.His house is bigger.I mean it does have all of teamcrafted in it.Adam tucked us into our bunks and said that after school tomorrow,we would meet teamcrafted.We went to sleep imediently.we had a rough day.

Hey guys!So like I said whoever enters gets a spot.Anyone who wants to be her friends,crush,enemies,or boyfriend,will be in the next chapter!Ya I changed my mind about the whole no boyfriend thing.So ya!BAI!