Truth or dare

He was playing with a falcon!"Hello."He said."Guys this is ruffleclaw."Infinity said.Then someone knocked on the door."Come in Olivia!"Seto said.Olivia walked in and sat next to Seto."Wanna play truth or dare?"Gabby asked.We all nodded."Let's play that you get 1 pass.If you use your pass,the person who dared or thruthed you has to do the dare or answer the truth."I said."OK.Truth or dare Ashlyn?"Gabby said.I could tell she didn't pay attention."Dare."I said smirking."I dare you to kiss Wylie on the lips."She said.Wylie and I bushed.We kissed for a split second and pulled apart.After a whole bunch of dares and truths,it was 6:25."Seto we gotta go."I said.He nodded.We all said goodbye and me and Seto started walking."Ashlyn wait!I have a question I want to ask you!"Wylie said running up to us."Meet me over there."Seto said and walked to. spot where he couldn't hear us."Do you wanna go out with me?"He asked."Sure!"I said.He smirked and ran off to his house.I walked up to Seto and we started walking home."I got asked out!"I said."So did I!"He said."By Infinity?"I asked."Ya!"He said."All 3 of us girls got asked put today!"I said."Who asked out Gabby?"He asked."Some guy named Garret."I said."Probably Garret Winters.That was Gabbys crush."Seto said.We walked home and I smelled the best smell ever...

So from now on there will be a little cliffy at the end of every chapter.Sorry ere super short.I'm writing on a tablet where everytime I type Seto,it auto corrects it to the word Set.Grrr!Anyway,Bai!

redrules47

leader of the creeper army.