Getting out of here

They left us to talk to Riley and Auggie.'Please don't let them do this!'I wrote.The had the look on their face that shows that they don't want to."Ya!Come with us to very,distant lands!"Infinity said.They laughed and I wrote lol.Then they laughed more."Please."Wylie begged."Let us discuss it."Riley said taking Auggie into the next room."Ashlyn give me the pencil!"Brennan whispered.He unlocked the cage with it.Then we unlocked the other cages.Then Riley and Auggie came in."OK.Let's go.But only if we can come with you!"Auggie said."Of course you guys can!"Gabby said.I so missed talking.Then led us downstairs."Were gonna go outside and play some basketball."Riley said.Mom nodded.Then we ran.We ran all the way to Adams house and through the door.Apperently we were gone for a while,because it looked like they were out looking for us.Good.Try left his phone here.I pointed to it and Brennan called Adam."Adam get here now...Yes Ill explain later...bye!"He said.Then he hung up and threw the phone on the couch.A few minutes later,TeamCrafted ran in through the door with a bunch of policemen.We told them the whole story.The policemen said thank you and went to arrest mom and dad.But one policeman stayed.The policeman looked a Riley and Auggie."Well,looks like you guys will have to go to an adoption center."He said."Which one?"Gabe asked."Wake adoptions."He said."No!"Gabe yelled."I'll adopt them!"Adam said proudly." FIVE KIDS!!?!?"Brennan yelled."How about this.I call over my friend brotato.He adopts them,they don't go over to an adoption center,and you guys can still see each other everyday.Tyler lives next door!"Adam said."YA!Brennan and Gabe screamed.Then brotato ran in,adopted them,and ran out with them."Oh ya,Ashlyn,Brennan,and Gabe,I have two presents for you guys!"Adam said.Then the police left.Then...