Three Crazy Weeks With You ➳...

By Kjmonkey

If Harry and Louis never tried out for the X-Factor would they still have met? Would their lives have still... More

Three Crazy Weeks With You » Larry Stylinson
* Author's Note *
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Cover Change??
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thrity-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
* Character Ask » Closed *
➣➢NEW STORY➢➣
Bromance Awards??!?! Voting is open!?

* Epilogue *

8.5K 308 418
By Kjmonkey

(8/14/2014) AN:  :'(  It is over. . I have been trying to write the end of this book for a couple days now and I have finally finished it.  My fingers have typed all the words left to type in this story, and I am so sad it is over!  I swear ending a book is one of the hardest things to do!  I spent much too long just trying to figure out where to start and how much to say, but I think I made it an ending you will all enjoy. :)  There will be a character ask to participate in at any time after you read this, and I would love for you to all come an join me there.  I will have more info at the end about it...

So as always I could rant forever about how hard this is for me, and probably (or hopefully you) as well.  So please try not to cry too much and I love you all... ❤❤❤❤

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx

----------------------

***Epilogue***

Friday, July 20th (15 years later)

Louis’ POV

“Olivia Ann Styles!  You better have your bum in that car in five minutes or we are leaving without you!”, I yelled up the stairs to her shared bedroom.

“You sound just like your mother sometimes, Lou.”, Harry said chuckling as he walks by me, holding our youngest on his hip who was playing with his long curls.  He was all dressed up in some back dress pants and a half button down shirt exposing his chest, his curls tucked back with a bandana as always.

I looked over at him narrowing my eyes with a smug look,”Yeah, well at least I’m not the one who dresses like her.”

Harry has been experimenting with his style a lot lately and has been wearing more florals and flowy tops, but he knows I am only joking.  I love his style as long as he is happy, and the girls love it too.  

Harry laughs and looks over at me sending me a wink,”You know you like it.”

“Yeah, yeah.  Now go get yourself and Ellie in the car.  You know Livi loves to be ’fashionably late’”, I say in air quotes, rolling my eyes.

Harry laughs nodding and takes Ellie out to the car as I wait.  I look down at my phone to see it has been a whole 5 minutes since I called her down.  Tapping my foot I get a little impatient.  We have places to be and I am sick of always being the one family that is late.

I am about to call again when she comes down the stairs as fast as her little legs will allow her, ”Sorry!  I’m commin’!  Don't leave me!”

I smile at her and see that her brown wavy hair is pulled back with a cute yellow bow,”We won't leave you, but you were close Livi.”, I say narrowing my eyes.

She smiles and giggles her adorable giggle,”You wouldn’t leave me I’m too cute!”

I lean down to take her small hand in mine walking us to the car chuckling,”Yeah, that is true.  You are pretty adorable.  And you know I love you too much.”

“I love you too Dada!”,she says letting go of my hand and skipping to the car.

When we get there Harry looks over to see Olivia who is skipping to him and he smiles widely,”Oh! And who is this beautiful little lady, huh?”  He turns his head in my direction,”This can’t be out little Livi?  This girl is far too pretty!”

“It’s me, Daddy!”,Olivia giggles and gets in next to her sister wearing a cute yellow dress and white sparkly shoes that we got her on her birthday a few weeks ago when she turned six.  She has been wearing them everyday since and showing them off to her friends at school.

Harry gets into the drivers seat and smiles at her,”How silly of me.  Of course it is you!”

She smiles at him brightly and says,”It’s me!”

Harry giggles and reaches back to poke her nose,”It is you!”

I get in in the passenger seat and take Harry’s hand in mine fiddling with the ring there as I always do and smile at him glancing into the back seat,”Look! Elouise is already asleep, and we haven’t even started the car yet!”

“I don't know how she does it, but the car always makes her sleepy.”  Harry says amused and pulls out from our home heading in the direction we were going for tonight.

Ellie is our youngest and is only four years old, but she reminds us constantly how she is almost five showing us her hand with all five fingers showing.  She is the sweetest little thing and is so creative.  She loves to draw and paint and as much as we love it, we just wish it weren’t on the walls. As for Olivia, she is our first child.  We adopted her at the age of two.  She was so small and adorable back then.  Not that she isn’t now, but they are so chubby and cute when they are younger.  

When Olivia was about four we decided to adopted Elouise.  We have had her ever since the day she was born, the mother having not being ready for a child at the time and gave her up to us.  We named her Elouise Harrietta Styles after me since it has Lou in it, and Harry with the middle name, but we call her Ellie a lot of the time.  Livi’s full name is Olivia Ann Styles.  We named her after the three most important women in our lives Annie, Shannon, and my mum, but kept her original name of Olivia since she was attached to it already at two.

And if you haven’t already been able to tell, Harry and I are married, and I took his name.  We had a long battle over which name we would keep but in the end I gave in.  We got married 7 years ago today actually, and are on our way to the restaurant that we were going to to celebrate at like we normally do, other than the one time we went on a week vacation to Italy on our 5th anniversary.

We had a smaller wedding than most, not wanting it to be too big.  Harry and I both really weren’t the types to go that big.  We ended up have about 150 people there, and had a live band.  Harry being the amazing singer he is even sung a few times and sang to me during our dance putting me to tears.  One of the best days of my life, that day was.  Harry really is the only one for me, and now we have a little family.

Now as great as this all sounds, we weren’t always so close.  We went through many ups and downs since that summer we met.  Feels like forever ago now, since then.  I stayed with Harry until I went to Uni, that summer.  It was the hard on the both of us when I left.  I tried to see him every weekend, but even then I would have projects and essays to do while we hung out, and he had friends who wanted to hang.  It slowly was pulling us apart because I was jealous of his friends and he was always annoyed that he never knew much about my life since I was so far away and no one really knew him there.  

As hard as it was, we found it all got better when Harry and I decided to move in together when he started uni.  We moved into an small but cozy apartment together until we both finished Uni.  I finished first a couple years before him, and found a job teaching as a drama teacher.  Harry started posting videos of him singing on youtube while he was in uni, and I supported him as his audience slowly grew.  

We ended up finding a house back in Cheshire after Harry finished Uni, which is the one we currently still live in with the girls.  I kept teaching drama and directed a few plays at the school I taught at, and I still work there today.  But boy can those hormonal teens be a handful some days.  Harry on the other hand slowly got more popular and noticed through his Youtube channel.  He started doing local gigs for about a year on the weekends and worked at the bakery on weekdays.  

Only about a year later was when he proposed to me.  It was the most sappy and romantic thing ever.  He planned out a picnic at the at the park we went to for my first date with him, and then after he took me to the top of a hill that was behind the park where no one really ever goes.  We laid out and watched the stars as the sun went down.  He took my hand in his and gave me a huge speech.  He was really nervous and I was crying by the end.  I said yes obviously, and married his adorable face about 6 months later.  And let me just tell you planning a wedding is hard work and we drove each other insane, but it was all worth it in the end.

The last few years after that have been a blur really.  Harry quit his day job to be with the girls more often since he was at gigs all over the UK at this point.  He has come a long way and even has a hit song in America now.  Oliva really looks up to him and they sing together all the time, today not being any different as they were both singing as we pulled into the lot.

“Alright you two, let’s hurry up and get inside so we can meet up with everyone.  We are already 20 minutes late.”, I said to them.

Harry giggles turning off the radio and car, leaning over to kiss me on the check,”Don’t worry, love.  They know we are always late.”

I smiled at him,”Yeah, I know, but one of these times we will get here on time.  Right girls!”

Olivia cheered a big smile on her pale face,”Right!”, her green eyes bright and excited.

I got out of the car and went to wake Ellie who was drooling down the seat causing me to chuckle as I brushed her blonde hair out of it ,”Hey, Ellie. We’re here. Time to wake up, sweetie.”

She slowly opened her blue eyes and wiping her face and turning to look at me huffing,”Dada, M’ tired.”

I smiled at her picking her up from the seat and holding her,”Come on, Ellie.  You get to see everyone.”  She hid her face into my neck being shy as we walked inside and over to the table Harry and Olivia following sharing a joke along the way.

As we got there and sat down we were greeted by everyone.

“There is the family we have been waiting for!  It would be kinda nice if you actually came on time once.”, Charley says across the table, and I gave him a look since he knew I hated being late.

“Yeah, well speaking of being late, I see Abby has yet to pop.”, Harry says over to her with a sympathetic smile, changing the conversation.

She sighs over at us holding her swollen belly,”I know.  This little bugger just wants to stay in here forever!”

Charley kisses her head adjusting their son, Sean, on his lap, who was only three and playing with a napkin,”Don’t worry she will decide to come when she is ready.”

“Well lets hope it is after dinner.  This is Harry and I’s day.”, I say to her with a playful smirk and she giggles.

They continue to have a conversation with Harry and Olivia as I turn my attention over to the little one in my arms who has decided she doesn't want me anymore,”I want Waren”

Lauren giggles next to me, and takes her into her arms,”Come ‘ere Ellie belly!”  

Ellie squeals as Lauren blows on her belly causing us all to giggle.  Hannah is sat by her only a few months pregnant,”How have you two been doing with the baby so far?”

Hannah smiles widely,”Really well!  Want to see the pictures on the sonogram we got last week??  I brought them!”

She has been really excited about the pregnancy since they had to work so hard to get her pregnant through a long process that cost them a lot in the end, but they are happy.  They always wanted a child that was at least made from one of them, and after Lauren’s miscarriage it has been hard on them.  Lauren got really depressed and it took them a couple years to move on.  So I am happy everything is working out, and they are excited, and ready to try again.

I looked at the pictures for while and we all smiled and laughed together enjoying our food once it came.  Harry and I fed each other our food, and we all reminisced over the years.  We shared stories about how Charley and Abigail met since Olivia didn't know.  We even told our kids about the summer Harry and I met.  We have told the story many times, but they never find it to be old.  If anything they get all giddy and happy.  I’m not much better as I feel my cheeks heat up, snuggling into Harry’s side as he tell the stories of that summer.

And as he speaks I realize, we all never really changed . .

We are still the same people we were all those years ago, but at the same time we are different in the fact that we have grown up together and grown a family.  We have two beautiful children who can yes be a huge handful, but in the end are what bring us joy.  And we have close friends to always turn to in our hardest moments, and believe me we have had those too.  

But most of all, I have a husband that loves me for who I am.  He never judges me, and is patient when I am not always able to be.  He is the kindest man I have ever met.  He is gentle and sweet and always takes his time with me.  He is the same boy I fell in love with all those years ago.  He is still the cheesy ‘tour guide’ I bumped into at the bakery, flour on his face and green eyes I will never forget. And he is always going to be the one to lead me right where I belong. . .

Home.

-----------------------

AN:  *clenches chest as I wipe my tears*  Seriously guys this is the end.  At 91,005 words, 202 pages on Word it is over! *bawling*  I really hope you guys liked it, and how their lives all turned out.  I might do random mini chapters here and there about there life, but I might not.  I would really love it if you all would comment on this chapter what you thought of the book and maybe your favorite part or what this meant to you. 

You are all so special to me, and I love each and everyone of you.  I love my commenters, my silent readers, my voters, and anything in between!  I love you all!!  You have gotten me as of when I publish this, to 9,130 reads, 733 voes, and 691 comments!  That is ridiculous!  You are what has helped me be able to write this and finish it!  You have made me smile and laugh and even sometimes cry.  You are all too good for me, and I just really trully love you!

Now in the next chapter I will be hosting a Character ask.  All the details will be over there and anyone can join at any time.  Even if it is 50 years from now go ahead and ask away! :D x

Also I will be writing a book after this and I am not going to tell you just yet what it will be about but I want you to keep a look out for it. :) x

Thank-you guys for this journey and I hope the next one is just as fun! 

❤❤❤❤Love you❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 115 17
Harry has a problem and his name is Louis! Well, actually he really likes this problem which causes him some more. The upcoming holiday may be the be...
142K 5.4K 14
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles never really got along. In fact, they despised each other, which was confusing since both of their mothers were best...
25.9K 946 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...
9.1K 142 26
Larry Stylinson BoyXBoy Louis and Harry have been friends ever since the beginning of the X Factor. After a few months of their friendship, Louis ha...