Loving Her(TeacherxStudent)(C...

Por darkangelscries

**HIGHEST RANKS** #2 in teacherxstudent #1 in gxg #2 in laurenjauregui Rebellious and cocky high school stu... Mais

Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?
Chap 2: Very interesting
Chap 3:- Just great...
Chap 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: I See You Lern
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs
Chapter 8: Regret
Chapter 9: No emotions
Chapter 10:Unwanted Guests
Chapter 11: Threats
Chapter 12: Smoking
Chapter 13: Damn That Mouth
Chapter 14: Interruptions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: New Girl
Chapter 17: Last Time
Chapter 18: Lauren
Chapter 19: BabySitting
Chapter 20: Pizza Time
Chapter 21: Special Place
Chapter 22: Rose
Chapter 23: Kate Valentine
Chapter 24: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 25: Bitch 1 & 2
Chapter 26: Basketball?!
Chapter 27: Ocean Eyes
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!
read
Chapter 29: Long Time No See
Chapter 30: Awkward Times
Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls
THANK YOU
Chapter 33: Dream
Chapter 34: Finally
Chapter 35: Stay After Class
Chapter 36: Funny Truths
Chapter 37: Another Dinner?
Chapter 38: Caught Out
Chapter 39: Class Drama
Chapter 40: Ice-cream?
Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew
Chapter 42: Date?
Chapter 43:Indeed
SORRY
Chapter 44: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 45: Miss Moving On
Chapter 46: Old Friends
Please Read
Chapter 47: Seven O'clock?
Chapter 48: Stranger In The Closet
Chapter 49: Meeting The Bestfriend

Chapter 31: Water Bottle

3K 85 12
Por darkangelscries

_________________
~Water Bottle~
————————

CAMILA'S POV

It was the end of school and already nearly everyone was  gone.

Me? Oh I had to go to the gymnasium because I have a 'meeting' with the basketball team.

Sighing, I held on to the straps of my bag, stepping through the doors to the gymnasium, immediately spotting some girls, including the captain, standing near the stands.

"Hey. You made it." Blair smiles at me, motioning for me to come over.

I walked towards them, noticing the stares of the other teammates, causing me to smile confidently as I trudged my way over to where they were standing.

"I don't get it. She's joining the team?" One of the girls mumbled out confusingly.

Before Blair got to say any more bullshit, I quickly climbed into the conversation, shaking my head.
"Oh uh. No. I'm here to assist Ms J. I did something and this was my only 'punishment'."

Blair raised her eyebrows at me, seemingly confused as well as she tilted her head. "But.. I thought... Huh?"

"Well." I shrugged, looking back when the doors opened up again, my eyes following Lauren's figure as she walked towards us.

Her eyes caught mine and a small smile graced her lips, making my heart race.

"Evening Ladies." She greeted, walking pass us. Her perfume filled my nostrils with its wonderful smell. Roses and vanilla. My favourite scent.

"Hi." The girls all said in unison.

I didn't say anything, just stared at the beautiful human in front of me.

"Camila. Help me set these up." She commanded, holding out a few cones.

Oh. I guess there's no meeting after all.

I walked towards her, grabbing the cones from her hands as she handed three to me.

"Demanding much." I mumbled out to her quietly.

"Well get use to it." She mumbled back, her small smirk causing me to think double of what she just said.

Before I got to say anything further, Lauren pushed passed me, heading to the muddle of the gymnasium as she started placing down the cones, looking back at me expectantly.

My mouth was open, but I quickly closed it, regaining my composure as I moved forward, setting down the cones I had.

We set them all in a straight line, a small distance between each cone.

"Oh. So you're like.. The coach's servant?" One of the girls mocked, laughing to herself.

I clenched my jaw hard at that, willing myself to calm down.

"Hey do me a favor and shut up, will you?" I gritted my teeth together, smiling bitterly at the bitch who dared to laugh at me.

She immediately clamped her mouth shut at my furious tone and looked away, not meeting my angry gaze.

"Hey. Knock it off." Lauren glared at me. Me! It was that fucking bitch who started it, not me!

"But. She started it-"

"I said knock. It. Off." She glared and I furrowed my eyebrows at her stern tone, instead of it making me angry, it just sent down a deep ache of arousal down my groin, thinking of other ways she can be demanding.

Before my mind got to travel down the road to Hornville, she walked passed me, her finger tips grazing my arm.

I felt a jolt of electricity, a little shock as our skin brushed against each other and it caused me to raise my eyebrows.

"Okay. Girls I'm pretty sure you already know who I am." Lauren stood in front of the girls.

She started introducing herself anyway, and I walked off to the other side, already bored with everything.

I leaned back against the wall, my eyes on Lauren.

Her figure, mm.. So perfect. And the way she looked right now? With a basketball perched between her side and arm, a tight tank top on her upper body accompanied by pair of grey sweat pants? Oh yeah, she had me drooling alright. I know the clothing is simple, but if it's Lauren Jauregui wearing it... Oh I can tell you she can make anything simple look fucking hot.

Her eyes glanced at me and I felt my heart rate speed up.

I don't know why I feel this way about Lauren.. This feeling... It's more stronger then whatever I felt for Rose. Lauren's just...different. Her independent character and equally adorable self just intrigued me.

Before I knew what was happening she was waving me over, causing me to blink out of my trance as I quickly jogged over.

"Here. Take this. You go and pair up with Blair. We're doing dribbling and dodging." She murmured to me, passing the orange ball to my hands.

I looked at her, confusion clearly stated on my facials as I frowned. "But I don't play."

"So? You do what I say." She said to me, her eyes flashing to something, a warning maybe. Fuck. I don't know why but that turned me on a bit.

Before I got to protest any further, she turned around, walking away from my figure.

Annoyance filled my insides at her behaviour and I huffed angrily, turning around as I walked towards Blair. My face probably portrayed one of dread, but I couldn't help myself.

She didn't say anything, just took the ball from my palms before she started.

She moved around my body, bouncing the basketball onto the ground, almost like she was challenging me.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, trying to reach for the ball but she pulled back, smiling cockily. "You suck soccer girl." She teased, her tone friendly as she raised her eyebrows playfully.

I smirked, dang, this girl slightly reminded me of Dinah.

"I don't suck. But I know you do." I shot back, my lips breaking into a small smile at her grimace.

"Ew." She laughed, moving past me.

I ran after her, trying to grab the ball from her but she kept moving around me! Making it nearly impossible for me to fucking catch her!

"Ugh stop moving. Are we nearly done yet?" I groaned out, rolling my eyes at her small laugh.

"Oh please. This isn't even the beginning." She smirked.

-----

2 hours later and I'm sweating like a banshee, wait. Do banshees even sweat?

Training just finished, and now I had to stay back to help pack up the equipment shit. Lauren walked around the gymnasium, picking up the cones on the ground.

I picked up the basketballs, putting them all into a cart near the two double doors leading out.

My throat feels so fucking dry. Like... Desert dry. I should've brought some water. How stupid can I be?

I kept gulping, trying to keep my thirst in check as I picked up the stupid round objects.
"Here."

I looked back, raising my eyebrows at Lauren. She just nudged something towards me, but my mind couldn't focus on anything but her beautiful face.

I glaced down to see a perfectly new, and cold bottle of water, just waiting to be taken in. "What?" I was still distracted by her beauty.

Lauren rolled her eyes, thrusting the bottle to my chest. "Drink it." She commanded before turning around.

By now everyone was gone, even the janitor. So I did what had I do.

Grabbing her wrist, I pulled her back to me, relishing in the small gasp that came from her. Her eyes showed panic, probably afraid of anyone catching us like this, but I wasn't gonna have that.
I leaned in, my mouth close to hers and I licked my lips, feeling the sudden need to taste her cheery pink lips. To feel them move against mine.

"Camila." She warned, but it faltered away as I pulled back, letting go of her.

She didn't move away from me though, which pleasantly surprised me, but I didn't show that.

I opened up the lid of the water bottle she gave me, watching her with a smoldering gaze as I slowly brought the plastic drink up to my lips.
I made a show of slowly licking my bottom lip, smiling internally at the sound of her breath hitching. I know. I know she wants this.

Then slowly, I brought the bottle to my lips, tipping it up so I could feel and taste the clear, pure liquid pouring down my throat.

I felt something inside my stomach burn up in pleasure when Lauren stared down at my lips, her gaze somewhat lustful as she glanced back up to my brown eyes.

I drank and drank until I was satisfied, and I pulled away, gulping down the rest of the water in my throat as I swallowed them. I couldn't help myself now. I just couldn't.

I threw the bottle to the side, the sound of its fall echoing in the empty gymnasium.

The gasp that escaped Lauren's throat died in her throat as soon as I smashed my lips against hers, smiling when her lips moved against mine instantly.

My stomach erupted, almost as if someone's tickling me. Felt like a thousand butterflies in my stomach.

She moaned softly into the kiss, the sound going straight to my cock which was as hard as a rock.

My heart hammered loudly in my ears, and when she forced her tongue between my parted lips it was my turn to moan.

We made out passionately for what seemed like hours when in reality it was only 5 minutes, and when air became an annoying problem, we pulled away, gasping for air.

I finally caught my breath, my brain hazy as I tried to recollect myself.

Lauren seemed to be more affected by the kiss then I was, because she still had her eyes closed, her breathing still came out in heavy pants.

"Lauren?" I whispered, my anxiety kicking in now.

Fuck. I'm so stupid! I just kissed my teacher! I crossed a huge border fuck I knew I should've just stayed away from! It's her fault for being so sexy though. But still!

Lauren opened her eyes and she shocked me when she placed a light peck to my lips. My anxiety flew right out the window and all I could focus on right now is the fact that she just kissed me..again.

"Hey. It's okay." She murmured out softly.

I signed heavily, not knowing whether to feel extremely relieved or happy. I think I felt both.

I don't know how long we've been standing here, but Lauren nudged my arm and I shook my head, snapping out of my little daze.

I was still thinking about our kiss, I guess she noticed that because she had a small smile on her lips, her cheeks tinted pink.

"Let's go." She mumbled to me, passing by me to walk out.

I blinked my eyes once, then twice, before shaking my head to myself. 'Fuck.' Was my only thought as I followed Lauren out.

We walked outside the school, to the parking lot until we reached her car.

She turned around to face me with an unreadable expression and I quickly jumped in with my excuse. "I'm so so sorry please don't get mad." I rushed out, closing my eyes tightly after.

I was never like this. I'm always confident but for some reason.. Lauren manages to make me so nervous.

A small chuckle could be heard from her and I opened one eye, raising my eyebrows at Lauren's amused and confused facials.

"Why are you apologizing?" She questioned with a puzzled look on her face.

I furrowed my eyebrows confusingly, not understanding why she wasn't bashing me right now.

"Because I...kissed you?" It came out more like question and I didn't miss the way Lauren blushed, shaking her head as she stepped closer to me, the action causing my heart to race.

"Here. I want you to come over tonight.. You know where I live, since you dropped me off before." She murmured before leaning in to peck my lips.

It was only for a second though because she moves back and climbs into her car, giving me a small smirk as she started the engine, slowly reversing her car before driving out the school parking lot.

I couldn't believe it... Lauren.. She.. What?!

I smiled, not knowing how to feel over this whole situation.
I walked back to the students parking lot, climbing up on Sheldon.

My thoughts replaying the events from earlier.

Now? I couldn't help but feel excited for tonight.

---------
short chap ik and i apologize. but...hey? looks like camren is getting a bit...comfortable. ;)

love you beans

-belle

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

200K 1.1K 6
tons of smut and I mean tons camren fanfic lauren jauregui and camila cabello meet at a party, hook up and think they'll never see each other again...
605K 23.8K 44
After earning a scholarship at the country's top boarding school, Y/N thinks she can change her shy, secluded, nerdy self to what she wishes she coul...
364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
77.5K 2.3K 27
School had always been hard for Lauren Jauregui since the accident. The accident caused her to have brain damage and she had a harder time doing most...