Mr. Childish || PJM

By onejenjen

" NO!! I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP IN THAT ROOM!! " Jimin shouted while crying. " then, where are you going to slee... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 23

4.7K 173 21
By onejenjen

Y/n POV.

“ what you guys want to eat? ” I ask the boys, Jimin and Jungkook.

“ I'm going to go and get it by myself noona~ ” Jungkook says meanwhile Jimin just shrugs his shoulder, not even looking at me.

What did I do this time?

My mind wonder off to somewhere else while staring at Jimin. “ Jimin-ah~ ” I call for him. He gives me a sideway glance, not talking. This is making me more and more mad. He was fine a while ago but right now he's not talking to me again! Is he bipolar or something? Seeing that he's not giving the good reaction, I cross my arms over my chest. “ what's wrong Jimin? ” I ask him. When I get no response, I continue asking. “ come on, you have to tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if you're being... like this. ”

“ is that what you always do with your patients noona? ” suddenly, he speaks. I frown in confusion. “ what do you mean?”

“ w-well, just a while ago you...touched your patient's body and I h-hate that. ” he says as he fiddles with the end of his black hoodie, eyes not meeting mine for sure. “ Is that why you are not talking? ” Seriously? I thought I've done something wrong but it's because of jealousy? Oh my goshh.... Since when this kid becomes so possessives over me. 

“ look Jiminie, it's not... a big deal ok? I did that to Kihyun because I had to check his condition. And I do that to every patients. Don't worry~ no feeling attached” I tell him truthfully. But the pout on his plump lip still there.

“ I hate it. I like you, noona and I don't like it when you smile or talk or look or hold other men. It makes me mad. ” Jimin looks up as he says those words, his eyes meeting right into mine. His gaze is firm and I swear I can feel the dominating aura around him. Is it because of his face? But he looks so freaking hot right now. Oh my god I really need to stop fantasizing about this kid this instant. Realizing that we have a staring contest right now, I break it and clear my throat. “ ehemm... Who teaches you that? ” I rise my left eyebrow to him. His face and ears suddenly turns red at my question.

“ I-I only say what's on m-my....mind and what I f-feel... ” my eyes follow toward his lip since he has been bitting it for a while already. I lick my lip without noticing it, remembering the way he kissed me yesterday. That scene never stops playing in my mind and it keeps repeating over and over again.

I nod my head, knowing that he's lying by his obvious stuttering but just decide to let it go for now. Maybe he's progressing. Oh! Talking about progressing, I forgot that he has an appointment with Hoseok two days from now on. I definitely need to keep that in mind.

Jimin POV.

Thank God.... I say in my mind, feeling relief. I almost get caught by noona! I have to be more careful next time because she can't knows that Jungkook has been teaching me on how to make her fall for me.

*Flashback*

“ y-you will teach me? But h-how? ” I ask Jungkook, suddenly feeling eager to know what he is going to say. He gives me a sly smirk. I return his smirk with a confuse face. Why he is smirking right now?

“ well Jiminie, actually...I know about your little secret or should I say a BIG one? ” he says. My face paled and I start to get sweaty. “ wh-what do you mean? ” I try to act dumb.

“ tch! I know that you're slowly regaining all of your memories back and I also know that...you have become smarter than the first time we met. ” his eyes bored into mine as he says those terrifying words. It may not be a big deal for you readers but my secret is exposed and I-I afraid. Really afraid that he's going to tell noona about this since he's her friend.

I avoid his gaze and look elsewhere. “ wh-where do you know about th-that? ” I bit my lips slightly. I'm feeling hot and sweat is dripping down from my head to my neck as a sign that I'm VERY nervous.

“ oh, about that? Hoseok is my boyfriend, so....he told me how you beg him to not tell Y/n noona that you're getting better because you want to stay with her and blah blah blah. ” my mouth hanging open at what he just said. H-Hoseok is his boyfriend? Before he can says anything further, I quickly kneel down in front of him and hold his legs for my dear life. “ ple-please. PLEASE don't tell noona about this thing. I beg you. ” I know my action cause Jungkook to be flustered but I'm really desperate. I don't want Y/n noona to leave me and I definitely don't want to go back to my parents. I hate it. I hate my parents. They treat like I'm a useless puppet.

“ o-ok, I will not tell her. Now get up dimwit! ” now, it's his turn to stutter. He lifts me up from the dirty ground and we both sit on the bench nearby. I give Jungkook a hopeful look while saying “ really? Promise me. ” and show him my pinky finger.

“ ok ok. Promise. ” we link our fingers together and that makes me let out a sigh in relief. “ thanks ” I thank him, smiling like an idiot. “ so, now can you tell me how to make noona fall in love with me? ” I continue saying. He smirks again and ask me to come closer. I do what he wants, excited for him to teach me.

“ Y/n noona likes someone dominant. So, you have to be bold and always say what are lingering in your head but don't lost the cute side of you because that's your charm. You have to do this slowly, I mean step by step. Don't rush it because it can be too obvious. ” I concentrate and listen to him, trying to process his words in my head.

“ ok, so what should I do? ” I look at him with my puppy eyes, asking for more information. “ for example, if you're jealous you have to tell her that. Tell her that you are jealous and how you hate seeing him with another men. When you say this, don't be shy. Look into her eyes like you're trying to read her soul. Ok? ” Jungkook is really helpful when the situation gets serious but he also can be a fool. But, I'm thankful that he's willing to help someone like me to be closer to noona.

“ ok! I will keep that in my head~ what's the next step? ” I give him my infamous eyesmile.

“ I will let you know the next step on another day. Remember my words? Don't rush it. Now, let's go home before your noona gets more worried. He stands up, waiting for me to do the same. I get up and tug at his sleeve. He looks at me questionably. “ what? ” he asks. “ I don't want to go home. I want to meet noona at the hospital she work at. ” I reply. He sighs but nod anyway.

“ let's go. ” he drags me and I follow him like a lost puppy with a smile never leaves my lip. I get to meet noona! Yaayyy~!

*End of flashback*

Noona, I will try my best to make you love me exactly like how I love you~ so please don't be too hard on me, ok~? I really hope this plan work or... I don't know whether I can take it or not if this plan take an opposite turn.

**************************************

Here is an updated! Hope you enjoy reading it~

Sorry for the bad grammars 🙇
Please don't forget to vote and comments ❤️

Luv u~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.5K 12
Jungkook's hell bent on thinking that Jimin's cheating on him with his fellow group members. His boyfriend tries to tell him otherwise "That's child...
1M 36.8K 72
"Hyung, can we cuddle?" Simple roomates, that's all they were supposed to be... *slightly graphic descriptions *mpreg Highest Rankings #1 in Yoongi...
363K 17.9K 32
completed taehyung x reader mature! when your teddy bear, who's been through everything with you, isn't just a teddy. - "What?" He continued to smile...
846K 60.8K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...