A Chance for Growth

Af Twisted_Truths

What would you say if we told you Taraji and Terrence had a secret? It wasn't just any secret....it was THE s... Mere

Prologue
HoCo...Maybe?
Clouded Minds
I'm only asking once.....
I Want You...And I Got You
A Very Special Christmas
Saving all my love.....
A New Person
All Grown Up
My Promise to you
I Hope This Never Ends
A World of Secrets
A Different World
The Road for Dreamers....
Give Us Time
You Have to Understand
This Can Work
The Beginning of Disrespect and Mistakes
Changes are Coming
The Boy is Mine
A Little Change
It Doesn't Work Like That
Come Together to Break Apart
Yeah I Did It...So What
The Next Step
Not What It Seems
Shit Always Happens
It's Not Supposed to Be Like This
Can't You See I'm Trying?
A Little Bit Too Late
I'm Happy for You...I Guess
Out In the Open
I Want To Do Better
Say Yes, Please
A What?
You're Family First
Howard Temptations
Just One More Time
We Deserve This...
It's Always Something
Cry Baby, Cry
Emotions are Taking Over
Heaven and Hell
Never How We Want It
What's Best For Us
Epilogue: What We Needed
PSA

Time to Grow Up

1.2K 68 141
Af Twisted_Truths

Two Days Later

Terrence groaned from the pounding at the front door. He looked at his alarm clock, seeing the dreadful time. 3:37a.m. He stumbled through the apartment, not opening his eyes all the way. He opened the door and leaned against the frame, keeping his eyes closed and not looking to see who was standing in front of him. "Boy I outta knock yo ass out! Get out the way so I can get inside!" Alice yelled at her son.

She swung her at him, hitting him on bare skin, being shirtless and falling victim to Alice's piercing hands. "Ma! What is wrong with you? Why are you here anyways?" He shouted out as he tried to defend himself. "You can't pick up a damn phone? You can't come home? I gotta get all my info from Junior since you hiding from me! Hearing you not only got a little hooch pregnant, you went and got an ugly white one pregnant! Have you lost yo mothafuckin mind Terrence! You fucked up your relationship with a beautiful black woman for Massa Tom's daughter!" Alice yelled at him, making sure he heard every word.

He winced when her hand came across his face. A red hot handprint stayed behind, along with the stinging sensation, giving him physical representation of the pain he had been feeling ever since Taraji made him leave. "Then I find out that you beating niggas half to death...Are you stupid? Your brother gets out and you want to go in. I guess you like locked doors. Fighting Rashad over shit that you should've addressed when he was at my damn house! What the hell is wrong with you!" She paced back and forth not even able to stand still to talk to him.

Terry sat on the couch with his head down, not answering his mother. "ANSWER ME NIGGA!" she shouted as loud as she could. He flinched and looked up, thinking about what he was going to say. "Ma, I don't have a reason to act right anymore. Taraji is everything to me and she don't want to talk to me, she don't want me to touch her, half the time she doesn't even call for me to watch Marcel when she wants to go do something. That's my son too! Then she got this nigga coming over and I refuse to let another nigga play step daddy to my son. I gave him life!" He started raising his voice, getting upset again about Deshawn coming around.

"So you mad that she is moving on after you decided to move on while keeping her running after you?" Alice asked, not feeling sorry for her son. "I didn't move on! And that's the other reason why I beat Rashad ass if we being honest. He been plotting to get me caught up so he could get with Raji. I was so fuckin stupid," he slumped into the couch. "Yeah, you were and you are. As much as you are trying to get Raji to come back, you got 2 kids to focus on. Stop worrying about relationships and start focusing on doing what you need to do to make sure your kids are okay. They are the innocent lives that you are responsible for," she calmed down.

He looked at her sideways in disbelief of her mood change. "You produced 2 kids within the same year. You did that, not me or Raji. So that means you need to get your shit together. It's time to be an adult. First order of business, you are calling that little trick to come over. I gotta meet this heifer who is carrying my second grand baby," Alice got up, walking to the bedroom. Terry went to stand up only to be told to sit back down. "This bedroom is mine tonight. You get on the phone and tell that hussy to get her ass over here," she demanded, giving him the "don't play with me" face.

He fell back into his couch and groaned. He grabbed the phone off the table and dialed a number. He stared at the ceiling, waiting for an answer. "Hello," Taraji answered groggily. "Hey Penda. I'm sorry for waking you, but mama wants to see you tomorrow. She's in town," he lied, hoping she wouldn't reject the invite. "Uh huh, okay. I'll come by," she yawned out. "Okay. I love you baby. Goodnight Beloved," he whispered. "I love you too. Goodnight Terry," she replied while sleep talking. He held a smile and hung up the phone. He knew she was sleep, but it felt good to hear her say that to him again.

A few hours later, Terry woke up from the sound of Alice in the kitchen. He got up, walking to see why she was making so much noise. "Did you call that girl?" Alice asked with her back turned. "Umm...I called a girl. I'm not sure it was the right one," he scratched his head. She turned giving him a scowl. A knock came to the door, pulling Terry away just in time, before Alice could grab him. He opened the door. Only to have a car seat and diaper bag shoved in his hands. "He need a diaper changer and he's hungry," Taraji rambled off, then headed to the kitchen.

He looked at his son, hearing him whimper from discomfort. "Alright, I got you. Calm down," Terry spoke down to the 2 month old. He heard Taraji squeal at the food that Alice was making. He missed hearing her get excited about things, especially food. It killed him inside to know that she tried not so show him any emotion or affection. He cleaned up Marcel and grabbed a bottle out of the diaper bag, heading back to the kitchen

"I doubt he has even went to check on her. He been so far up my ass lately. I just want space to breathe. Is that too much to ask?" Taraji said, making Terry hide around the corner. He wanted to hear what Taraji had to say, since she was never in the mood to talk to him about where they stand.

"No it's not baby. He doesn't get it because it hasn't happened to him. He has seen it happen, but never had to deal with someone cheating on him. He thinks it's fixed with a few apologies and I love you's. But it's way more to it than that. Bones learned the hard way, but by the time he realized it, he was locked up. I'm not even sure he really realized what he was doing to his family. I don't want to see Terry become his father. Having babies all over the world and still trying to come home to his "wife." Alice talked on, thinking back to her relationship with Terry's father.

"I love him, mama. I do, but how do you forgive someone who went out and gave another bitch their seed? All while knowing there is already a child in the picture. He won't even be a man and try to neutralize the situation. Just got her somewhere carrying his kid and got me suffocating. He gets mad because I went out 1 time with a guy, but yet he could go fuck somebody and I'm not supposed to say anything. I'm holding in too much. I have so many questions for her and him. But i can't breath when he is in front of me because he used to be my air. Now, it's like he's the waves that keep pulling me under and won't let me get to land so I can see what's really going on," Raji described, feeling tears form.

"Monster, it will pass. I know it seems like you will never get past this, but you will. Not today or tomorrow, but at some point you will. Just go out and try new things, live your life, go on dates. Do what you want baby. But I'm telling you this now. Don't let another man try to replace Terrence in Marcel's life. No matter how things turn out. You find someone else and it gets serious, you make sure they know that Marcel has a father already. Don't take that from him. Give him the opportunity to be a father. You hear me?" Alice looked Taraji in the eyes as she nodded in understanding.

Marcel cooed, reaching for Terry, making Raji straighten up and wipe her tears away. Terry walked around the corner slowly, sitting at the island. Alice finished cooking then put 2 plates in front of the heartbroken parents. She grabbed Marcel and went into the living room, giving them a moment to say what they needed to say. "Penda...I was wondering if you would want to sit down with Lori? Maybe talk about having Marcel and the new baby around each other and anything else you would want to address. I already gotta let mama meet her," he blurted out, drinking some orange juice.

Raji played with her food then looked at him. "Yeah, I would. Is she okay with that?" She questioned, knowing he hadn't talked to her. "I'll ask her too. I just wanted to make sure you were cool with that first. You come first in everything. I know it's a lot that I have to handle and I am going to. I know you don't believe me, but I'm going to try to get things straight. I really am because I screwed up our family," he said, grabbing her hand. She watched his thumb run across the back of her hand and felt the need to leave.

"Okay Terry. Can you watch Cel for me? I'm going to the mall with Tracie," she threw out, catching an eye from Terrence. "Is that code for-" "It's not code for anything. I'm going to the mall with Tracie. Can watch your son or not?" She cut him off, not wanting to hear the threats. He nodded at her, looking down at his plate. She got up, going to kiss Marcel goodbye then leaving the apartment. He listened to her voice go from the living room to out the front door.

He heavily sighed, pulling out his pager, trying to get a hold of Lori. He didn't want to see her or have his mom talk to her, but Alice was not leaving without meeting her. Shortly after putting it up, the phone rang. He answered it, hearing Lori's voice on the other end. "Can you come to my place? I know you been staying out here with your friend and my mom wants to meet you," he threw out everything he knew before she came up with an excuse. "Do I have to meet her?" Lori questioned, scared to meet the mother of Terrence Howard.

Terry looked at his mother, who was playing with a smiling Marcel. He knew that he needed this. Things weren't going to get better if he didn't have everything put on the table. "Yeah you do. This isn't about you. This is about my kids," he told her, a deep and serious tone voiced through the receiver. She sat quietly, contemplating her options as if she had any. "Fine. I'll come by in a couple of hours. Keep your bitch away from me," she hissed, hanging up the phone.

He felt his jaw tick. This was going to be the day that he put Lori in her place about calling Taraji out her name. He never gave her reason to believe that she could disrespect the mother of his son, and he'd had enough of it. He just beat Rashad for the disrespect, and he didn't want to put his hands on a woman, especially a pregnant woman. This talk was about to be the beginning of a new Terrence.

At the Tattoo Shop

"I cannot believe I let you talk me into getting a tattoo!" Taraji whined as she laid on her stomach. Tracie held her hand and laughed. "I told you to get a small one with me, but noooo. You want to prove something and get this big ass tattoo across your back... it's going to look so cute though. We have to stop by the mall and get something to wear. Show this new ink off," Tracie said, keeping Raji's mind off of the needle that was vibrating against her skin.

"The only thing I'm thinking about is getting up. Why do needles need to be used for this? OWW!" Taraji screeched. Tracie rolled her eyes and tried to think of something else to capture Raji's attention. "What happened with you and Deshawn the other night?" She asked, Taraji still focusing on the ink being embedded in her skin. "You know him, always finding shit and acting an ass. This time he really scared me though. I never seen his eyes grow so dark," Raji spilled out, not realizing that Tracie said DESHAWN and not DASHON.

Tracie stared at her friend all confused by what Raji was saying until she herself put two and two together. Terry found out about Deshawn. "Oh shit Raji, did he hurt you? How did he find out about De-" "He was outside the apartment when Deshawn left. He said that if I bring another guy over then...basically he'd kill them," She whispered the last part, not wanting all of her business out there. "Then his dumb ass will go to prison. Why he acting up anyways, it's not like you fucked the dude," Tracie spat out, only to catch Taraji's eye wander to the side.

"YOU FUCKED HIM?" Trace yelled. Taraji shushed her loud friend and winced in pain. "I didn't fuck him. He wouldn't let me. It was like he wanted me to get some relief, without over stepping too much," Raji explain as neatly as she could. "So he gave you head? How was it?" Tracie's face gleamed with excitement. Taraji shook her head, making Tracie frown with confusion. "Finger play. I don't think I've came so hard from just fingers since the...first...time..." she trailed off, thinking of the first time Terry made her cum on his fingers.

It was killing her to think about the things they used to do and how freaky they were together. She missed the sex more than anything these days. She hadn't been this long without sex since she lost her virginity, so she was definitely going through withdrawals. "You know what? Fuck Terry. I'm going to call Deshawn over. I deserve to get dick from somebody who only wants pussy from me, not all these other nasty hoes," she ranted, not hearing the tattoo artist tell her that she was done.

Tracie helped her stand up and look in the mirror to see the outcome. "Oh my God...I have a tattoo, and it is cute! How about we go out Friday night? Hit up a club or something. I feel like doing something," Raji stated as she pulled out money to pay. "You should ask Deshawn if he is going to Kenny's party this weekend. Supposedly he has this huge ass house and it's going to be hella fun. I want to go and JJ is taking Phire to see his parents, so I can go with you and help you get the goods," Tracie conspired with her friend.

"Yes! Let's do that! I'll call Deshawn when I get home," they walked out the shop and headed to the mall, ready to find the hottest outfit for this party. After going through what felt like a million dresses, Taraji finally decided to make her own outfit, finding a dark pink off the shoulder tube top and a black skirt, perfect for showing off her post baby figure and the tattoo. She thought about putting it back, but Tracie wouldn't let her. There wasn't reason for her to not have some cute clothes. She was a mom, but she wasn't an old lady.

At Terrence's Apartment

Alice came out the bedroom, putting Marcel down for a nap and looking for her hiding son. "Terrence...Dashon... Mothafuckin...Howard. Where is this girl at?" Like clock work, a knock came to the door. She opened it, holding a mean mug. Lori dropped her head quickly like a child being punished. "Get in here girl!" Alice hissed at her, already annoyed. Lori walked in, looking around for Terry. When she didn't see him, she began to panic.

"So my son tells me you're pregnant. How far along are you?" Alice asked, grabbing her glass of wine. "I'm...4 months now. Is Terrence gonna be-" "Don't worry about him. This is about you. Now have you been taking care of yourself? Taking prenatals and not drinking?" Alice got back on track. Lori nodded her head, still looking down. "Oh no sweetheart. I don't know what Terry let you get away with, but around here, you open your mouth and speak," the attitude flying high through the room.

"Yes ma'am. I'm doing everything the doctor advised me to do," Lori meekly answered. "Good. Now, onto you. You knew my son had a fiancee, did you not?" She asked, her eyes narrowing to focus on the quiet girl. "I did, but he-" "I know my son. But I'm trying to figure you out. You knew about his fiancee, which means you knew about his son. So why would you continue to pursue a relationship with him?" Alice, holding all the questions. Lori sat with a loss for words. She couldn't explain why she wanted to be with Terry so bad.

"And then you decide to have a child with him. He doesn't love you. I'm pretty sure he told you that because he doesn't express love that easily. He's been heartbroken a bit too much in life already. What, did you see something in him? Thought he was your meal ticket? Or was it his eyes? You just wanted to have a little mulatto child because it might be cute?" Alice pressed. "We talked. We hung out, went to concerts, parties. He told me his dreams and we bonded. I didn't just pop up with a plan to trap him. The day he got me pregnant was the day that he told me he didn't love me and that we were done. The entire time, he made it seem like he was going to be with me. That he was going to leave that..."

Alice glared at her, waiting on Lori's next words. Lori noticed that it was a lost cause. She couldn't defend herself when the paternal grandmother of her child was on the side of the first baby mama. "Was I wrong, yes. But so was he. I didn't make this baby by myself. Why aren't you on his case about him asking me to abort her?" She let the cat out the bag. Alice's face let Lori know that she had no clue that Terry did that. "He what?" Alice questioned. Lori sat up straight and looked Alice in the face.

"After his son was born, he came by my house and told me to abort our daughter. He said that was the only way things could be made right between him and Taraji. I don't believe in abortion, but he was adamant about doing it. I know he doesn't love me, but that doesn't mean that I have to kill my child, when he was glad to have a baby with someone else. For someone who wasn't trying to get caught up, he never used a condom with me. EVER! I'm not going to kill my child because she is a result of something that he knew he was doing!" Lori made her point, seeing thoughts roll around in Alice's mind.

Alice was about to say something when Taraji barged in the apartment. "Terry where is my...what's this?" She looked at Alice then felt herself want to beat Lori's ass where she sat. Then she remembered, there was a baby growing in her stomach. "I am meeting the side hoe. I think yall need to talk Monster. TERRY!!" Alice hollered. Taraji stood, glaring holes in Lori's head. Terrence came around the corner, pulling his shirt down and seeing his two baby mamas in his living room. He cursed himself, not wanting to face the reality but it was no place he could run.

"Go sit down and talk. Lord knows you need it," Alice walked to the bedroom, checking on Marcel and trying to wrap her head around the thought of Terry wanting to kill a child. Taraji pursed her lips out, pissed to come back to a meeting with Lori already. She wasn't expecting everything to happen so quick, but better now than never. "She not even half of me. This is what you cheated on me with? I would've chosen someone who would give you a run for your money had I cheated on you! You know what, this isn't about that," Raji managed to calm herself down.

Terry shook his head and sat down next to Taraji. "Look, the whole point of us talking is to establish a stable ground for the kids because whether yall like it or not, they're going to be siblings and I don't want them to grow up not knowing each other. I got brothers and sisters all over the place and I don't know them. I don't want that for Marcel," he said looking at Taraji, forgetting Lori was right there too. Taraji nodded in agreement, looking him deep in the eyes. "Umm... I'm here too, unless this is just for you two to figure out. If that's the case, I can leave you and your bitch to make up," Lori made Terry snap in her direction.

"Come here bitch! You may be pregnant, but yo face ain't!" Taraji jumped up only to be grabbed by a Terry. His eyes grew dark as he looked at Lori again. "As for you, I'm going to be in this kid's life just like I am in our son's. I'm not about to deal with the threats of you keeping it away from me or using it to get revenge on me. I fucked up and these are my consequences that I am dealing with. With that being said," he scooted to the edge of the couch, making sure she saw his eyes and heard the seriousness in his voice. "If you call Taraji out of her name again, talk bad about her around me or my kids, I...Will...Kill You. You will not disrespect her in anyways. I don't take lightly to that. You should go ask your good friend Rashad. Is that understood?" He growled at her.

She squirmed from being uncomfortable. She looked at Taraji then back at Terry. "I understand. And since you want to be in your baby's life, you should know that it's a girl. My next appointment is next month if you want to go. Just call me," Lori threw out, leaving a sonogram picture and walking out the apartment. Taraji saw the photo and felt a lump form in her throat. She had hoped that the baby was a boy. That was something that Lori couldn't take from her. Marcel was Terry's first boy, but now Lori had Terry's first girl, something she didn't want. She got up, fighting her tears and walked to the bedroom to get Marcel.

She saw his pacifier on the ground and bent over to pick it up. Alice looked up, seeing the new ink that rested along Taraji's back side. "Monster what the hell is that on your back!?" Alice shouted at her. Taraji stood up straight and shushed Alice. "I know damn well you did not just shush me!" Taraji ran to the door, not hearing Terry get up. "He would kill me if he knew I got this. Just please don't tell him. I'll tell him," Taraji pleaded. "That boy is not about to do a damn thing. Now turn around and let me see it," Raji did as she was told, hearing Alice hum as she examined the work.

"It's cute, but I can't believe you did it. When I said live your life, I didn't expect you to take this major leap. Your mama gonna beat the skin off you...but you grown I guess. I need ya'll to stop being adults. It's breaking my heart... How did the talk go?" She asked, noticing the tears start to form. Taraji took a few deep breaths, putting Marcel's things in his diaper bag. "He told her to respect me and not to keep his...daughter.......away from him," her voice started to crack.

Alice pulled her in for a hug, knowing the pain that Raji was feeling. "I know you wanted all of these things with him, but life throws so much at us. You can't dwell on it. You have his firstborn and his first son. Be happy about that. And I can tell that she isn't ready for this. I know you are going to be a way better mother than she is. The one thing I can say is, embrace that little girl as if she was your own. She is going to be Marcel's sister regardless. Don't let Lori tear the family apart anymore than it already is. It's going to be alright Monster," Alice whispered to Raji. Terry listened outside the door, feeling pain in his chest yet again. He was still causing the love of his life heartache even when he wasn't doing anything wrong. How was that possible?

Friday Afternoon

"JJ, don't forget her snacks please. I'm trying to save your ears from ringing the whole time," Tracie yelled from the kitchen, hearing Sapphire yelling "mama" at the top of her lungs. "Phire, why are you just yelling like that?"

The little girl came around the corner, putting her pacy in her mouth. Taraji smiled at her god daughter, thinking about when Marcel starts talking. "Her little voice is so cute Trace," Raji said. "Yeah until she calls you a million times in a row. Did you call Deshawn?" Tracie remembered.

"Yes, he's going to meet me at the party. I'm so nervous. I've only been with Terry. What if he doesn't like fuckin me?" Raji whispered, making sure Sapphire didn't hear her. "Girl, pussy is pussy. It's clean and it's wet, he will like it. Hell you still got Terry going crazy over yours. Deshawn will love it," Tracie reassured her friend. "Who will love what?" JJ asked, coming to scoop up his daughter. "Phire would love it if you took her snacks. Give me a kiss," Tracie played it off smoothly. JJ leaned in, giving her a kiss and grabbing the snacks. He waved bye to Taraji and left out with his little chocolate drop.

"Is Terry watching Marcel?" Trace questioned, putting up the apple juice. "Yeah, Junior is here too, so it's a guys night at his place. Thank God because I don't think I would've been comfortable going to Deshawn's place. He nice, but I don't know him THAT well," Raji vented. "When he get you hot and bothered, you aren't going to care where yall get it in at," the two friends laughed. "I guess you're right. Can you do my makeup for me? I wanna look yummy as fuck," Raji asked, giving puppy eyes.

"Bitch...I was going to do that anyways. I can't have you looking mediocre. You getting dick tonight!" Tracie sang as she pulled Taraji put the kitchen. Taraji felt butterflies in her stomach. She still had the question of 'what am I getting myself into?' running through her head. By the time she came out of her thoughts, Tracie was done with her makeup and it was hitting 5pm. She went and took a shower, then started getting dressed. After fiddling with her hair for another 2 hours, she finally settled on a curly updo.

They got to the party, seeing everything in full swing. Waiters walking around with glasses of champagne and a variety of other drinks. "What the hell does Kenny's parents do Trace?" Taraji asked as she grabbed a glass of champagne. "Bitch, I don't know, but Deshawn is making his way over here right now," Tracie warned. Taraji took a drink of champagne and turned to face her new conquest. Deshawn licked his lips as he took in the view. He gave her a tight hug then looked at her body again.

"Girl you did not push put a baby. As fine as you are tonight, man...you got me thinking about somethings," Taraji blushed, taking another sip of champagne. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. What do I have you thinking about?" She turned her head to the side, smiling like a fool. "You got me thinking about leaving this party early," he whispered in her ear. She dropped her head, then looked up at him. Tracie left the two alone, leaving Raji to achieve her goal on her own. "What's stopping you from doing that?" She asked back.

"I'm not sure you would leave with me," he replied, running his hand down her back, a motion that was noticed by one person. Taraji bit her bottom lip, tugging at Deshawn's shirt. "I'll be right back and you let me know your choice when I get back, alright beautiful?" Taraji nodded, still biting her lip. Deshawn made his way to the bathroom, only to be grabbed and pulled outside. "Yo what the fuck!" Deshawn shouted, only to be met with a fist to the face. "I thought it was clear that Taraji was off limits, but I see both of you want to ignore me. Final warning, leave her the fuck alone or you brains will be splattered all over the concrete. Understood pretty boy?" Terry spat down at Deshawn as he stood over him.

His eyes dark as ever, letting Deshawn know that it wasn't even worth the fight. "Alright man. I'm done. But this isn't the way to get her back. She's not going to keep going for this shit. The threats aren't going to keep her by your side forever," Deshawn dropped a little sprinkle of knowledge to the bullheaded Terrence. "She'll always be by my side. It's something that you will never get the chance to understand," Terry said walking away. "I don't think anybody would want to. Not even her," Deshawn shouted as he stood up, Terry turned to face him, still pissed. He looked at the black eye on Deshawn's face and smirked, walking back into the party.

Taraji stood, dancing to the music and downing her glass. She looked around, hoping to catch Deshawn walking back. Terry snuck up behind her, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the door. "Terry why are you here!?" She yelled. Tracie saw her, then looked in front of her, seeing a steaming mad Terry. She put her hand on her head and shook it, knowing exactly what was going on. She wanted to go after them, but the way Terry was looking, she didn't dare to butt in. "Get off me!" Taraji shouted at him, pulling her hand out of his grip.

He turned around and stormed up to her. He wanted to snatch her by the neck, but they were in public. Instead, he bent down and scooped her up, throwing her over his shoulder and heading back to the car. "Put me down! What is wrong with you!?" She hit his back and kicked her legs. "Hit me again and I swear Imma make you really wish you would've kept yo little hot ass at home," he threatened, unlocking his door and tossing her inside. He got in the driver's side and quickly started the car, burning rubber down the street.

"So you want to act like I didn't tell you about being with other niggas huh? Walking around showing off yo body. And don't get me started on that fuckin tattoo. You really done lost yo mind Penda!" He roared at her as he sped down the freeway. "Fuck you Terrence! I lost my mind when I got with you, but I got it back now. You not my damn daddy!" She yelled at him, making his jaw tick. "Who the fuck are you yelling at!?" He grabbed the back of her neck, making her look at him. "You!" She threw out, not scared of his threats anymore.

He let her go and nodded his head, talking to himself to figure out what he was going to do with her. "So you was just going to give my pussy to someone else huh? You thought fuckin wrong. I got something for yo ass!" He spoke out, not directly talking to her. "How did you even find me?" She asked, trying to figure out the missing link. "You and Trace really think that JJ doesn't tell me the shit that you be doing. I know everything!" He told. She scowled, looking out the window and crossing her arms. "And don't even worry about Deshawn bitch ass. He not coming back to you anymore," Raji looked at him in disbelief.

"Fix your face!" He demanded. She rolled her eyes and looked away, fueling his anger even more. Her apartment came into view and she started to feel relieved. She planned to go inside and lock him out, but he had other plans for her. She opened the car door, speeding up the stairs, only to get caught by his hands as he skipped up the stairs two at a time. "Leave me alone! Why can you go out and fuck someone else but I can't? Let me live my life!" She whined. He unlocked the door, ignoring her plea.

She took a step inside, only to find her back against a wall and her skirt pushed up. He wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled his member out with 1 swift motion. Her thong pulled to the side, her mind trying to process what was happening. He rammed inside of her and captured her lips, muffling her moan.

His hands gripped her ass, giving him leverage to give her deep, hard strokes. "Oh God!" She screamed out, running her hands down the wall. "Fuck me right? That's how you feel?" He asked. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He moved her to the couch, never pulling out of her pool. She buried her head in the crook of his neck. Sitting her on the arm of the couch, he picked up his rhythm, stroking her without room to catch her breath. "Fuck! That's not how I feel daddy!" She moaned out into the air.

He flipped her over, giving her deadly backshots, making a piercing scream come from her with every pump. "Nah, I'm not yo daddy remember that? Which one is it? Am I your daddy or not?" He growled down in a dark tone, giving her a slap on the ass. She grew wetter with each strike, feeling in heaven. "I can't hear you Penda!" He grabbed her throat, pulling her up with the deepest arch in her back. "Yes! You're my daddy!" She finally managed to say. He released her throat and grabbed her hair instead, pulling on it like reins.

"You going to give my pussy to another nigga?" He leaned down to ask her, feeling her growing closer to her orgasm. She shook her head, not able to form words. "Speak up Penda. You was talking all that shit earlier. Open that mouth!" He demanded as her eyes rolled. "No!" She let out. "No what?" He played with her clit while still stroking her talking pussy, driving her wild. "No sir!" She shrieked. "Cum for daddy, baby. Fuck!" He groaned, feeling her milk him, releasing his seed in her as he always does. She trembled when he let her go.

He undid her skirt and pulled her thong off, then pulled the tube top off. Picking her up, he carried her to the bedroom. She knew he wasn't done with her. With everything that she said to him and was hiding from him, it would be broad daylight before she would be able to go to sleep. She didn't want to fall into this sex trap with him again, but her cravings were finally being satisfied, by the one person who could really control her body the way she wanted.

Two Days Later

JJ finally came home, stopping by Terry's place after dropping Phire off with Tracie. He knocked on the door, to be greeted by Terry eating a giant bowl of spaghetti. "Aye bro. What you been up to?" JJ asked. "Nothing man, just thinking," Terry answered, not taking a second to breath as he scarfed down the food. "You thinking about putting the food down fat ass?" JJ joked. Terry glared at him for a second, then put the bowl down.

"I was thinking about dropping out of school. I got two kids to take care of, which means I need to make more money. I'm weighing out pros and cons," Terry said. "What you mean drop out? Why would you drop out?" JJ asked, confused by the abrupt thought. "I can work full time if I drop out. Maybe even start auditioning for some roles without other engagements from school holding me up," Terry explained, sounding like he already made his decision.

"You talked to Raj about this? That's a major move," JJ said, not sure it was the right decision to be making. "Nah. She would tell me I'm being stupid, but I'm just trying to look out for my kids man. I gotta do better by them. Nothing is set in stone just yet, but it's a real change that I'm trying to make," Terry picked up the bowl again, going back to his stress eating. "Just think about it for a week, before you go withdraw from school," JJ tried to put a halt to everything, but it was going in one ear and out of the other.

Terry looked at his friend, but he knew that he had to make the decision for himself. He had nothing to lose at this point. He had a son that had needs and soon he would have a daughter with just as many needs from him. He needed the money and he needed to do whatever would get him that money. He felt confident in his talent. But whether he was confident enough to drop out to make money off that talent was something that neither he nor JJ knew. Only time would tell.

TBC
VOTE, COMMENT
WHAT Y'ALL THINK? SHOULD HE DROP OUT?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

17.8K 2.8K 21
" Who are you??", He asked her, trapping her against the bathroom wall. " What are you talking about? I am Tara, your wife, mother of your children...
99.6K 2.3K 33
WELCOME TO TWISTED TRUTH'S WORLD OF TNT AFTER DARK. JOIN US AS WE EMBARK ON A STEAMY UNCUT JOURNEY THROUGH SERIES OF ALL THINGS TNT. A SENSUAL, INTI...
44.1K 418 33
Charlotte has just finished her third year in college with her best friend Lacey, both excited to go back to there hometown for the summer as well as...
656 17 23
What if the person who stole your heart wasn't who you thought they were? When my parents passed away, I grew up fast. Learning to stand on my own t...