The Bet (The Badboy's Claim S...

By brendathatwriter

currently being edited! [the first story in the badboy's claim series] It was my turn to smirk. "I wanna make... More

THE BET
ONE ✓
TWO ✓
THREE ✓
FOUR ✓
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
EPILOGUE
WE MEET AGAIN

FORTY-EIGHT

5.8K 163 153
By brendathatwriter

KIMORA

"What come I never seen you do so much before you go to bed?" Jaxon asked, watching me cleanse my face as he sat on the edge of the bathroom counter.

I shrugged. "Because you're not always in the bathroom with me." We had taken a shower together and Jaxon stuck around for no reason really. I'm pretty sure he was just trying to find a way to bother me out of boredom.

"What's this green stuff?" Jaxon picked up my face mask but, I took it from his hands. However, he picked something else. "You're acting like you are five. Stop touching." I grabbed my moisturizer from him. He frowned. "You're mean."

I put my hand on my hip, clenching my towel that was threatening to drop with the other. "YoU'rE mEaN."

"One hundred and five kisses."

I rolled my eyes and Jaxon fell quiet for a moment. I could tell he got lost in his thoughts and I wasn't going to cut into them. I finished my routine and walked out of the bathroom only to be startled by Adam standing outside of it.

"You scared me." I laughed nervously.

"Sorry. I should've known it was you taking so long in the bathroom."

"Yep," I said awkwardly and Jaxon had walked out of the bathroom in his own towel. It surely raised the amount of awkwardness in this hall. I was hoping I escaped fast enough to avoid this but, nope.

"Oh, hey Adam." I couldn't see Jaxon but, I could hear the amusement in his voice.

Adam crossed his arms. "I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Woods wouldn't like you fondling Kimora in their own home."

I wasn't sure if it was me and the tension arose from nowhere or not. I thought both Jaxon and Adam were okay with each other but, I guess I missed something.

"I respect Marcus and Shantel but, Kitten dragged me into the shower to join her since she couldn't stay away from me for too long." I blushed. That was true but, Jaxon was exaggerating. Adam must've seen the look on my face and didn't reply. That didn't stop Jaxon from continuing. "But, if I wanted to be intimate with her..." Jaxon hands cupped my breasts and I gasped. "You would know." My face burning like the anger that was coming from Adam as well as the shock.

"Jaxon!" I swatted his hands off of me. I glared at him before rushing into my room. That was way too embarrassing. Why in the world would he do that? In front of Adam of all people?!

I pulled one of Jaxon's hoodies I borrowed (stole) and my underwear just as Jaxon had entered my room. I didn't spare him a glance but, I could hear his heavy footsteps proceeding towards me. His hand touched my arm but, I shook him off.

"Kimora..."

I crossed my arms. "You took that way too far."

"He obviously wants you, Kimora. I need him to back off of you."

"No, he doesn't. Whatever gave you that idea?"

He copied me, crossing his arms too. "Do you not see the way he looks at you?"

"Obviously with remembrance."

"Yeah right. He wants to fuck you."

"You think that with every guy who isn't you."

"Because they do."

"Not my friends."

"Maybe but, I know Mr. Perfect does."

I laughed. "Adam isn't perfect."

Jaxon only snorted and decided to start changing into his sweatpants in front of me. I only shook my head. "Seriously, I don't like the groping around other people."

"I don't either." He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'd rather our intimacy remain in private anyway."

"Good. I'd rather not everyone in our relationship so much."

"Glad we're on the same page." I smiled, dipping away from his kiss and climbing into my bed. He muttered something about me hurting his feelings and shortly followed after. "You're really not going to kiss me a goodnight, Kitten?"

I sighed, flipping over to face him and he pouted innocently. "Come here, you big baby."

He chuckled and I gave him a light kiss before resting my head on his chest. "Now go to sleep."

"Yes, ma'am."

*** 

When I woke up to the smell of food wafting in my room, I had expected for my mother to be in the kitchen. However, Jaxon turned around from the stove with a charming smile, I was pretty surprised. Not only that but,  to see a bunch of breakfast spread out on the table with an impatient Matthew sitting there.

"Good morning, Kitten."

I yawned, giving him a concerned look. "Good morning? You made all of this?"

"Yes, I've been helping him all morning." Matthew crossed his arms. "I'm hungry as hell."

"You're always hungry."

"So are you."

"Point made."

My parents entered the kitchen and they were as shocked as me. "Wow, Jaxon. You cooked all of this?" My Mom pointed at the food.

Jaxon nodded. "Yes, I did. I wanted to take the weight off of your shoulders, Miss. Woods and treat everyone to breakfast."

"Smells great." My Dad looked over to me. "¿Está bien? (Is he okay?)"

I laughed and my Mom gave a look that told us to 'stop judging' before Jaxon had pulled out a chair for everyone, gesturing for us to take a seat.

"Before we all eat, we have to wait for Adam," Jaxon said and just as he did, Adam walked into the kitchen. He did a double take at everything.

"Wow. This all looks great, Miss. Woods."

"As much as I'd love to take credit, it was actually Jaxon." My Mom said.

Adam looked like he didn't want to believe her but, he ended giving Jaxon a nod. "Oh. Nice." Adam sat next to me and gave me a smile.

"Did you use all of the groceries?" My Dad raised an eyebrow.

"Actually, I restocked it for you with Matthew's help."

"Jaxon, this is way too sweet of you." My Mom smiled at me. "He's a definite keeper, Kimora."

I blushed. "I think we all should eat now."

***

After everyone was finished eating, I ended up washing dishes with Jaxon while everyone started to get ready for the day. I had wanted to have Jaxon to myself since everyone was talking to only him this morning.

"So..." I started, finished my side of dishes but, Jaxon was slowly doing finishing his. "Why did you all of the sudden bust out your cooking skills?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He stalled, focusing on scrubbing an already squeaky clean plate. Annoyed, I grabbed his arm so he could look away from the sink and at me. "Talk to me."

"I only wanted to top Mr. Perfect." He admitted. His face told me he was telling the truth. He must've really been feeling bothered by Adam.

"Jaxon..."

He sighed, running his hands through his hair. "I'm never so insecure but, lately he's getting under my skin. I don't like it and I don't like the vibe he gives me. I don't like you around him but, I know he's your childhood friend and I know you care about him a lot. Then there's Axel and Maddy planning something and I'm trying to put the pieces together. I'm worried something might happen to you, me, or us."

 I rubbed his arms soothingly. "Relax... everything's going to be alright."

"I honestly wish I could believe that."

"Well, you are because nothing is going to happen to neither of us. We'll make it through whatever obstacle comes our way." I reassured him. Taking a deep breath, Jaxon nodded. "You're right. Sorry."

"It's fine. I never saw you have a breakdown like that."

"It's been weighing on my mind a lot."

"Talk to me more then. We're in this together."

"Thank you, Kimora."

I smiled, kissing his cheek. My Mom poked her head into the kitchen. "You two still aren't ready?"

"For what?" I asked.

"We leave for the flight in a few hours. We gotta go."

Jaxon and I both froze. "Wait. I thought we were leaving this weekend?"

"No, it's today."

I tossed a look at Jaxon and he threw his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry. I miss calculated."

"We'll get ready now."

***

"Sorry, you can't come along."

Adam rubbed the back of his neck. "It's alright. You all planned this trip way before I came. I wish I could tag along though."

"I kinda do too but, we'll be back just when fall break ends and we'll be going to school together again." I smiled reassuringly. He nodded before giving me a hug. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

Jaxon honked his horn and I rolled my eyes. After waving one last goodbye to Adam and he headed off to the hotel he was staying at, I got inside the car and we were heading off to the airport.

"You're not going to honk the horn at me again." Jaxon only glanced at me before focusing back on the road. I already know why he was acting like this but, I was going to play dumb. "What's wrong?"

"His hands were too low when he hugged you."

"Jaxon, seriously. This is getting annoying."

"Adam is getting annoying."

I huffed. "I'm not about to get into an argument with you about him again. If I can't be friends with my childhood best friend, this is going to become a problem."

He didn't say anything and turned the volume up on the radio. I rolled my eyes, glaring out the window. He really is becoming a nuisance.

We made it to the airport and Jaxon and I still didn't utter a word to each other. That didn't stop him from his gentleman ways when he carried my bag for me even when I tried to snatch it away. We met with everyone the lobby and thankfully, we made it on time. This was going to suck because I know we both share a seat together for over an hour.

"You alright?" Kamila asked as we boarded the plane.

"Just peachy."

She frowned, handing her princess suitcase to Trent. "You're definitely not okay."

"I'm fine. How are you and Trent doing?" I switched the spotlight to her to avoid the subject. Kamila fell for the trap and the frown was gone in seconds. "Great! He got me a new teddy bear!"

Trent's face turned a faint pink. "She forced me to when we went to the mall for Jaxon's gift."

She shushed him then she gasped suddenly. "Speaking of Jaxon's gift, what did you get him?"

Audrey poked her head over the seat with her mischievous glint in her eye. "Yeah, Kimora, what did you get Jaxon?"

"He already got it." They all gasped and I quickly put my hands up. "It was a pocket watch."

Audrey sucked her teeth, slumping back in her seat. Kamila and Trent only shook their heads and filed into their seats. I crossed my arms. "What's wrong with that? He loved it." They all didn't say anything and I pouted before sitting in my seat. What did I do wrong? Was I supposed to give him something else?

***

After a long three hour ride, we finally made it to Belize. I was bouncing in my seat with excitement and I felt Jaxon's eyes on me but, I disregarded it. I didn't waste time getting off the plane and relishing in the warmth of the sun kissing my cheeks. This is a nice break from the cold. The clear blue sky like a reflection onto the blue salty ocean, crashing its waves onto the sandy coasts next to some private houses and palm trees.

I really needed this.

"Everything is so gorgeous." Mare gasped, as she and Sean took in the view like I was. Regan waddled over to me, pulling me away from everyone who was gathering. "Once we get to the hotel, we need to go and check if Jaxon's party and the wedding are planned correctly."

"I can't take a nap?" I pouted and she sighed, rubbing her back. "I wish but, the lady said her office is closing at 4 PM. It's 2:30. We'll have a little bit of time to even take a nap by the time we make it to the hotel."

"We should get going then."

She nodded in agreement before following behind Richard. My Dad wrapped his arm around my shoulder with Matthew glued to the other. A huge smile on his face which was pretty rare. "Kids. We are in our roots."

Matthew raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure you were born in Puerto Rico, Dad."

"Well.... we're close to our roots."

My Mom rolled her eyes, putting her hand on her hip agitated. "I feel left out."

"If we ever happen to go to Paris, you can hog the kids all you want."

"Okay, don't forget you said that now."

Janet waved us all to hurry up since we were holding everyone back. As we made our way to the hotel, I felt eyes on me and I glanced around to spot Jaxon staring at me. I rolled my eyes, pretended to be interested with the greenry. If he expects me to forgive him, I'm not. Me ignoring him is his punishment.

Turns out that Audrey, Abella, and I were going to share a hotel room together. Audrey ended up cheering as if she secretly wanted that to happen. Abella was going on about how much we would share a bed together.

"What come Jaxon gets his own room?" Sean complained since he, Caleb, and Trent all had to share a room together.

Richard only shrugged. "Because he paid for it."

Jaxon smirked at him, heading up to his room with his suitcase as well as I mine so I had no choice but, to follow him. Though, it was only us two while everyone was still in the lobby. I admired the ivory white walls with beautiful intricate designed tan floors as well as beautiful green plants and exotic flowers decorated the place.

We climbed up the steps -the elevator was currently out of order. He stopped at my room, not making an effort to give me my belongings. His eyes said it all. He wanted me to talk to him but, I wasn't going to succumb to what he wanted. He pissed me off and him giving me puppy eyes isn't going to fix it.

"Kimora-"

I quickly took my suitcase, fumbling multiple times with my key to open the door under his stairs. I cursed under my breath. Why was he still here? He knows he sends my nerves into a frenzy.

"You're going to go the whole day without talking to me?" He inquired, leaning against the wall.

Yes. Was what I wanted to say but, I bit back my tongue. My door opened and I didn't waste time entering and shutting the door behind me. I was thankfully Jaxon didn't try to shove his foot in the door. I wouldn't be able to hold back for too long.

I placed my suicase on an empty bed and flopped onto the bed. Today was a lot already. The travelling was exhausting. I checked the time on my phone and 2:52 PM shined over the wallpaper of Jaxon, Alex and I. I frowned, missing Alex already but, our neigherboors gladly decided to dog sit him. They had dogs of ther own so I wasn't worried that something would go wrong.

My eyelids felt heavy and I wanted to go to sleep so badly but, I knew if I did, I'd over sleep over the time to check everything was a-okay with Jaxon's party. One last frustrated sigh, I hopped up from my bed and left the room.

***

JAXON

I was impatitently counting down the time of when Kimora would speak to me again. I expected her to give up by now but, no. I really must've made her mad earlier...

"You're really bad at this game." Caleb snapped me out of my thoughts. I blinked at the ping pong table and an irritated Caleb. Oh, right. We were the only ones hanging around while everyone else was getting situated. I knew that Kimora and Regan both left for planning and that upset me. I wanted to talk to Kimora and I know she's going to be tired from all this walking in the hot ass sun.

I wiped the sweat that was starting to accumulate on my forehead. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"I see." He served the white ball again. "So what come I haven't seen you and Kimora speak to each other all day?"

"Trouble in paradise." I missed the ball and it bounced over to the Three of girls who watched Caleb and I play since we came out here. This was the fifth time this happened. Only we had more to replace but, that was our last one. I quickly looked at Caleb and he threw his hands up in surrender. "You're closer to the ball."

I sighed. "Lazy ass..." He laughed as I proceeded over. The girls were primping themselves, bouncing with joy. I rolled my eyes behind my sunglasses. I really hate Caleb. This is a rerun of the girls in my fanclub.

Much to my dismay, I smiled. "Ladies."

"Hello," The main girl I'm guessing, fanned herself as she gave me a flirty smile. "What brings you here stranger?"

"I'm sure you know. My friend and I would like them back."

She frowned but, it quickly went away.  She got up from her seat, coming too close for comfort. She held the ping pong balls very close to her chest as if I was going to fight for it. "Well, come and get it."

"Look, I have a girlfr-"

"Hey Jaxon!"

Shit. I'm dead.

Kimora stood not too far from us. Her curly hair pinned up to a bun and a red bikini that complimented her smooth honey skin tone. Great in everything but, she was surely catching stares from others. That wasn't the problem though. It was the glare she had on the girl in front of me as she walked over.

Her angry gaze turned to a fake smile as she pressed herself against my chest, her hand running up and down my chest. "Whose your friend?"

"No one, baby." I took the balls from the girl's hand and wrapped my arm around Kimora's waist. She only nodded before turning to the girl scoffed in disbelief. "You're kidding."

"Sorry but..." Unexpectedly, Kimora's hand gripped my member and my breathing hitched for a split second. "He's mine."

The girl stormed off and once her and her friends were out of the clear, Kimora detached herself from me.

"What happened to keeping our intimacy private?"

She crossed her arms. "Payback."

"Is the bathing suit payback too?" I asked, taking in her look once more.

She gasped innocently. "What? This is just one of many bathing suits that I wanted to wear for the trip for trips to the pool and the beach."

I shook my head. "You're a fucking tease."

"Maybe that's the point."

An unmentioned sexual tension between us sparked from nowhere. Kimora slightly shuffled under my gaze and I could tell she was holding her breath. I shoved my hands into my pockets to keep them from having a mind of their own. "So how was party planning?" I broke the silence.

"None of your business until a few days." With that, she left to the pool where Abella and Audrey were waiting anxiously for her. I guess that's where she was going before she saw me and that random girl. Who would've known Kimora's jealousy would've brought us back to talking again?

I knew she knew I was watching because she swayed her hips to mess with me. I exhaled, grinning like an idiot.

A fucking tease.

***

a/n: WE'RE IN BELIZE Y'ALL!

...well, they are. not us... but, whatever! we're all in! lol.

so this is going to be irrelevant but, my mother said i could have a tattoo for my eighteenth birthday which isn't until next year but, i've been thinking about a tattoo for forever now so, i really need help deciding which to do first.

-

1. an arabic tattoo under on my collarbone

it's like a constant reminder for when i get down and feel like i'm useless or no one cares about me and i just gotta remember i'm great, all things i'm capable of and have done, my family, my beloved stories, you guys, and basically everything in my life.

arabic has a beautiful way of writing the language and it reminds me of my favorite disney movie aladdin so... that's neat. (i don't even know if this is the right translation...)

2. a viking symbol on my right index finger

i love the meaning to it, "create your own reality" and since i write with my right hand and i love to write stories, i thought it would be the ideal place to put it. this tattoo is also a way of me appreciating all of my stories and characters in general instead of just getting kitcap since they started everything but, i have no symbolical meaning for them... i don't think i do at least? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
207K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
1M 21.6K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...