Behind The Scenes [Niam]

By HomoOfTheNarry

Liam Payne is a young Biology teacher, just finished college and starts to teach a young eighteen year old ca... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.

Chapter 9.

50.1K 724 106
By HomoOfTheNarry

Liam couldn't concentrate at all the whole way home. He kept thinking how he had hurt Niall and ruined...ruined whatever it was they had. He had just literally met the kid and he was already kissing him, who does that? And what about Danielle? What was she going to think? She'd never take him back, especially after kissing a teenager who happened to be his student. God, he was so stupid!

How could he have kissed him back like that? The answer was simple. Because he wanted to. But that was beside the point. The point was he had not only jeopardized his relationship with Danielle but also his career. It was against the law for teachers to kiss their students, wasn't it? It was the number one rule and he had broken it. Now he could be sent to prison for it.

He clenched his hands around the steering wheel as he continued think about Niall...and how gorgeous he was. It was those eyes that got him. Those eager bright blue eyes. And then there was that cheeky smile or the pale, flawless skin and his messy bright blonde hair. He was beautiful.

Suddenly, a horn blared and he slammed his foot on the break, causing his car to skid to the side. He let go of the steering wheel and let out a shaky breath. That's what he gets for thinking about Niall, wasn't it? Which was just typical really.

He was trembling from head to foot when he stepped into his house and switched on the lights. He got the fright of his life when he saw Danielle sitting on the sofa, smiling up at him. "Hey babe. I thought I'd surprise you after a hard day of work." she beamed delightfully. Liam gulped dryly, unable to meet his girlfriend’s gaze. "Li, are you okay?" Danielle immediately asked, worry on her face.

"I made a mistake Danielle, and...Please don't be mad at me when I tell you." Liam said desperately, running his hands down his face. "Okay..." Danielle said hesitantly, her eyebrows furrowed as Liam went and sat down, facing opposite her. Liam thought for a bit first, trying to get his words right. "Do you remember Niall? That boy who I brought home the other day?" He pressed and Danielle nodded slowly.

"Well, I might have...I might have kissed him." Liam admitted, although it came out a little rushed. Danielle’s eyes immediately widened and her face paled. But she said nothing. "Are you okay?" Liam asked uncertainly. Danielle cleared her throat. "No. I mean, I'm shocked...and surprised...and a bit confused." She admitted, running a hand through her curls.

"You and me both." I sighed. "But...you don't even like guys." Danielle said firmly. It wasn't really a statement, more of a question. "I don't. Like I said...it was a mistake. It never meant to happen a-and Niall means nothing to me." He assured her, placing my hand on her thigh.

She still wasn't convinced. "Maybe you should tell him that, then. So he doesn't get the wrong idea." She sighed, giving me a sad look. He blinked at her. Tell Niall? How could he- how could he tell Niall? He'd be broken if he told him that...especially when it would be a lie. But this was Danielle. He would do anything for her. He sighed and gave a quick nod. "How about I make it up to you? How about I take you to The Ivy?" He questioned, trying to change the subject.

She grinned. "Only if you tell Niall first." She giggled. His face fell. "Okay." I said in a low voice. "I'll wait here." She said cheerfully and I nodded, heading out into the pouring rain to my car. He guessed that Danielle knew he knew where Niall lived because of the tutoring.

He quickly drove to Nialls home, suddenly in a hurry to go to The Ivy with Danielle. He parked just a bit outside Nialls house, took the key out the ignition but stopped. Nialls parent’s car was in the driveway. And his brothers. Which meant they were both home. Liam sighed deeply, resting his elbow on the window sill in frustration. He was about to start the car again when he caught a glimpse of something blonde in the far away window of Nialls house.

It was Niall.

He was staring out of his bedroom window in a dreamy-like style, his chin resting in the palm of his hand. He looked so cute and childlike as he smiled a little. He didn't want to disturb that smile. After all, it was a smile Liam rarely got to see. Especially in school. He moved his elbow on the window cill and to his horror, Niall had caught his movement from the window and looked down at him.

They stared at each other in utter bewilderment, their mouths hanging opening slightly. Niall pulled his hand away from his chin and looked down, then looked back up again, unsure of what to do. Liam could feel his heart hammering erratically and hard against his chest. He didn't know what to do. He shouldn't worry Niall even more by stepping up to his parents' house and saying to them "Hi. I'm Mr Payne, Nialls Biology teacher. I'm sorry to disturb you but I kissed your son." No! That was a stupid idea.

He couldn't do that. There were so many warning bells running through his mind at that thought, telling him to do no such thing. Niall was giving Liam a hopeful look. As if he wanted him to come in, but he couldn’t. It was impossible for Liam to do that. Liam started the car again and slowly drove away, unable to meet Nialls torn gaze again. He should leave Niall be. He didn’t want to give him mixed signals.

When he got home, Danielle was still there. She gave Liam a questioning look when he shut the door. “I didn’t do it.” Liam said truthfully and Danielle’s frown furrowed. “His parents were home. I couldn’t just walk in and say what I had done. I don’t want to worry Niall with that.” he explained, slumping down on the sofa next to her.

He was on the verge of tears. He could feel a hard lump forming in his throat, yet he didn’t know why he wanted to cry. Noticing this, Danielle pulled him close, cradling him slightly. “Its okay.” she soothed, stroking his hair and kissing his forehead. Liam simply held her tight, unable to cry. “I’ll tell you what. You can take me to The Ivy now.” she said softly and Liam managed a weak chuckle.

So Liam took his girlfriend to The Ivy the next day, Friday night. They had just turned a corner when loud rapping music was blaring from one of the street houses. But it wasn’t just music they heard. It sounded like chanting as well. Liam could feel all the colour draining from his face when he drove closer to the house.

Niall! Niall! Niall! Niall!” they chanted. “That can’t be good.” Danielle admitted with a sigh. They headed down the street to where the music and chanting was to be heard from and they parked the car outside the house and headed inside, Danielle close behind Liam.

The noise grew louder as they headed into the mini-bar and to Liam’s horror, Niall was the first thing he spotted. He was dressed normally, which was a good thing Liam supposed. But it was what Niall was doing that made Liam’s heart sink.

He was drunk. That much was obvious as Niall was standing two feet on the bar top, two large bottles of alcohol in his hands and he was pouring both of each into his mouth, the liquor dripping down onto his clean white shirt and his hair was untidy. He was a mess. “I love that kid!” he knew who that voice came from. Louis. Liam knew for a start that Louis hated Niall with a passion. He was only saying that because Niall was giving Louis something he could make fun of when they got back to school. Liam would make sure that didn’t happen.

He hurried closer to the bar and stood in between a crowd of students. “Niall, get down from there!” he whispered in a half-yell. He obviously didn’t hear him as he continued to drink the alcohol. Niall could become really ill from that. He didn’t want to have to raise his voice to Niall, but it was best. “NIALL! GET DOWN FROM THERE NOW!” he bellowed at the top of his lungs.

Luckily, it was only Niall who had heard him over the noise. He immediately stopped and dropped the two cans in a state of shock. He stared at his teacher, his mouth open as alcohol dripped from his mouth. Swaying a little, Niall sat down on the edge of the bar and started a giggling fit. “Y-you sound like m-my parents, Liam…” he slurred as he giggled hysterically, leaning himself into his chest.

Liam sighed deeply, unsure of what to do. “Come on, Niall. Let’s get you home.” he decided, pulling Niall into his arms, carrying him bridal style into the car. It’s funny because nobody had seemed to notice Liam carrying Niall out despite Niall had been the centre of attention not two minutes ago. “Do you mind if you drive the car? I need to take care of Niall.” Liam said to Danielle when they reached the car.

“Where do you want to go?” she asked softly as he took his keys out his back pocket. “Just home.” Liam answered simply, opening the car door with great difficulty. Even though Niall was almost a fully grown teenage boy, he was as light as a feather in his arms. Maybe it was because he was half a sleep.

Danielle looked like she was about to question the matter, but she dropped it anyway and headed into Liam’s driver seat while Liam sat in the back and buckled both him and Niall up. Niall was a bit difficult to deal with as he kept trying to hold Liam’s hand every time Liam reached out to buckle the seatbelt, but he got there any the end.

Liam decided that he’d take care of Niall tonight. He didn’t like the sound of Niall wondering all alone in the night, completely hammered. And he didn’t want his parents to worry what happened to him when they saw the state of him when he finally did arrive home. He didn’t want Niall to go through that bother, so he’d take care of it.

“I- I love you, Liam.” Niall slurred softly as he fiddled with Liam’s button-down shirt, finally opening the first top button. Liam sighed, knowing that Niall would say any crap that came through his mouth if he was drunk, so he ignored it. But didn’t people speak their thoughts when they were drunk? Liam ignored that thought too. He watched Danielle through the rear mirror of the car and he saw that she was watching them both with such intensity.

Liam dropped Nialls hand onto his lap as Niall was now snoring softly on Liam’s chest and he tried hard not to think about what Niall had said two minutes ago.

____________________________

Sorry it's a late upload! Hope you liked it. 15 comments please? Please make comments detailed! Thank you so much guys, love you all :) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 2.2K 28
After winning the Euro's, there's a shift in momentum in Women's football. There's also a shift in Tatum Madden's life, but that shift has a name: Ka...
163K 3.1K 9
It's not easy falling in love with someone. Especially when they're already in a relationship. What will Y/N and Spencer Reid do? **please read warni...
40.1K 1.6K 27
Clay's life has never been easy after severe harm was caused by his drunk father. His mother can't decide anything at home and daily arguments go so...
954K 33.7K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...