Chapter 50.

Nialls eyes drifted open the next day and instantly, his muscles ached all over. He suppressed a moan, trying hard not to wake his boyfriend up. It wasn't until he shuffled reluctantly on the king sized bed that he realized Liam wasn't even in the room. That was until he heard the tap water running next door in the en suite bathroom.

His eyes trailed the bed covers, until they reached a few messy stains on top and he couldn't help smiling a little. Images of last night flashed across his mind. The way his fingers gripped the bed sheets every time he reached an orgasm...or the sexy moans that erupted from Liams mouth whever Niall made a move. It made him want to do it all over again.

He knew he'd be sore today, but it was all worth it. So much worth it. Suddenly, Liam appeared through the door and Nialls grinned widened in further. Not only was he pleased to see him, but he was only wearing a white towel that was wrapped around his waist, hanging dangerously low so that his V-lines were showing and his hair was damp, water droplets dripping all over his body, showing that he had just came out of the shower. He had hints of toothpaste around his mouth as he brushed his teeth. "Can you walk?" was the first question that Niall asked and Liam chuckled. Liam held up a finger, indicating that he'd be a second to spit out his toothpaste and came back out. "I can now. I couldn't went I woke up." he admitted and Niall groaned. "I told you that present would come in handy." Niall admitted and Liam chuckled. "Thank you." he added and Niall frowned at him. "You told me to thank you once we used them, didn't you?" he reminded Niall with a wink. Niall rolled his eyes.

When Liam had went back in the bathroom to put aftershave on, Niall crawled over on the bed to reach for the lube that was tossed against the wall and shoved it back in Liams drawer. It was then, that Niall realized what a state Liams room was in. It was unlike Liam to be an untidy person, usually he was always so organized but he had had a few distractions over the past few days...Niall being one of them.

Their suitcases lay on the floor, still packed and with a few dirty washing hanging out of the ends because they hadn't bothered to do the washing at all. Other pieces of clothing lay askew from last night; their briefs, jeans and shirts and t-shirts lay at the door and a few Christmas presents lay on top of Liams dresser. Niall was sure Liam would be pissed when he saw the state of the room. Liam was fully dressed when he came out of the bathroom. "Ni, I need to clean the bed sheets." Liam sighed, stretching.

Niall repeated a groan. "Li, I can't even get up." he complained. Guilt flashed across Liams eyes, knowing that he had hurt his boyfriend from the previous night. Sighing, he moved across to where Niall was lying on the bed and scooped him up in his arms, carrying him bridal-style out the room. Niall gladly clung on to the nape of Liams neck as he carried him down stairs and Liam lay him gently on the sofa, placing the blanket that was lying on the sofa, over him. "Thanks." Niall smiled. Liam smiled back and went up to get the washing done.

When the washing machine was on, Liam approached Niall who was curled on the sofa, his knees tucked in as the blanket reached up to his chin. Liam bent down in front of Niall, so that he was eye-level with him, leaning over on the tiny space on the sofa, inches away from Nialls face. "I'm sorry if I hurt you last night." Liam apologized quietly and to his surprise, Niall chuckled. "Only you would apologise for that." he smirked, but Liams face was deadly serious. "Ni, I'm serious. If I hurt you next time...promise you'll tell me?" he asked hopefully. "Pinky promise." Niall assured him and Liam smiled, pecking him on the nose.

"I love you so much." Niall breathed and Liam smiled fondly, pulling his boyfriend in for a tight embrace, breathing him in. "Last night was amazing." Liam whispered in Nialls ear and Niall grinned, burying his face in his boyfriends neck. He wrapped his other arm around his neck, pulling Liam down further on the sofa even closer if that was possible. "We should do it again sometime." Niall joked and Liam chuckled, his breath sending a tingling sensation down Nialls spine. "Just think, in Paris it'll be even more romantic." Liam sighed, pulling away from Niall. "I knew you didn't just those tickets just for a normal holiday." Niall complained and Liam chuckled. "But, yeah. It will be romantic." Niall added in a more softer tone, smiling knowingly at their entwined hands, Nialls finger stroking Liams.