Chapter 45.

Andy had came in on Sunday as it was ages since he had last seen him. Nial had said that they weren't aloud to see each other for another week so he thought that'd be best. He said he'd phone to explain things though. He opened the door to Andy and let him in, both of them sitting down on the sofa. "So how's life for you?" Andy sighed as he sat down, facing Liam. "Great." Liam shrugged. "Good? Everything good?" Andy questioned eagerly and Liam nodded, grinning.

"Great! Let's get the drinks out then." Andy beamed and Liam laughed while Any went to fetch the drinks in the fridge. "Whoa, you have like, hardly any beers left." Andy breathed as he fished out two full bottles from the almost empty fridge. Liam blushed. He had forgotten about that. "Yeah, Niall got rid of alll the beers when he thought I was becoming an alcoholic." Liam said sadly. "I don't blame him. When you were going through that phase, I didn't know whether you were sober or wasted half the time." Andy told Liam, shaking his head in disbelief.

Liam cringed. "I was that bad?" Liam asked sympathetically, taking a sip. "Dude, it was scary. I've never seen you drink so much like that before." Andy sighed. Liams shoulders drooped. "I just thought...if I started drinking, then it'd make me forget him. But the more I drank, the more I couldn't get him out of my mind." Liam said, trying hard not to sound annoyed. "That's because you're in love with the lad." Andy smirked, squeezing his shoulder tightly. Liam rolled his eyes. That much was obvious.

Just then, his phone rang in his pocket. And speak of the devil. "Hey, Ni." Liam said cheerfully to the caller and Andy snorted. That was just typical. "I wanted to talk to you about what I was telling you yesterday. Before you left." he began. "Yeah?" Liam asked hopefully, eager to hear the news, even though he knew it was going to be bad news.

"Um...my mum thinks that we should spend some time apart. Y'know, just cause of the exams and staff." Niall said flatly. Just by the sound of Nialls tone, he knew that he didn't like the idea much either. Liam sighed and leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees and running a hand down the side of his face. "Well, that's gonna be quite difficult considering I'm your teacher and I see you every day." Liam said softly. "Exactly my thoughts." Niall replied smugly.

"But we can still call each other, right?" Liam asked quietly. "I suppose so. My mum never said anything about that." Niall replied. "Okay, babe. We'll just try...not to see each other out of school then, yeah?" he hated that he was actually doing what Maura said, but he could see her reasons. Nialls exams were coming up and Niall needed to study...hard. "Fine." Niall replied gruffly and Liam knew he was annoyed at him for siding with his mother. The phone line went dead. Without even a good-bye, or an 'I love you' like he usually says. Liam tried hard not to let that get to him though.

Liam sighed, slipping his phone in his pocket and stared ahead. "Well?" Andy asked encouragingly and he blinked, completely forgetting that he was even if here. "I've erm, I've not see Niall anymore...for a week." he added when Andy opened his mouth. "And why is that?" Andy asked curiously. "Because his exams start tomorrow. Apparently I'm a distraction." Liam said miserably. Andy shook his head. "Why is it every time I come here, there's always some sort of drama?" Andy joked and Liam laughed. "I dunno. Maybe you're some kind of curse for us." Liam smirked and Andy laughed too. "You're probably right." he teased and Liam sniggered.

"I saw Danielle the other day by the way." Andy said suddenly and Liams head snapped up. "Really? How is she?" he blurted out with out thinking. "She's doing great. As beautiful as always." Andy shrugged carelessly and Liam exhaled. Liam wished he never ended on bad terms with Danielle. But it was for the best. He never saw any future with Danielle after he met Niall. Things changed. But still, every time someone mentioned her name his heart fluttered. Just a little bit though, not a lot. After all, you could never forget your first love. If that's what Danielle was to Liam. But she never came close to Niall. In fact, there was no comparison at all.