My Bad Boy Is A Murderer [EDI...

Oleh SimplyAmber96

Derek Knight has always been Kingsbury's bad boy. But when he's arrested his freshman year of high school, fo... Lebih Banyak

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Prologue (Rewritten)
Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Chapter 3 (Rewritten)
Chapter 4 (Rewritten)
Chapter 5 (Rewritten)
Chapter 6 (Rewritten)
Chapter 7 (Rewritten)
Chapter 8 (Rewritten)
Chapter 9 (Rewritten)
Chapter 10 (Rewritten)
Chapter 11 (Rewritten)
Chapter 12 (Rewritten)
Chapter 13 (Rewritten)
Chapter 14 (Murders)
Chapter 15 (Disappear)
Chapter 16 (Lies)
Chapter 17 (Turn of Events)
Chapter 18 (Watched)
Chapter 19 (Hospitalized)
Chapter 20 (Living Situations)
Chapter 21 (Demons)
Chapter 22 (Closer)
Chapter 23 (Secrets)
Chapter 24 (Awkward)
Chapter 25 (Moving On)
Chapter 26 (Threats)
Chapter 27 (Found) Part 2
Chapter 28 (Vanquished) Part 1
Chapter 28 (Vanquished) Part 2
Epilogue
Sequel??
Sequel Preview
Cast List!! (Closed)
Sequel Announcement !!
My Husband Is My Savior

Chapter 27 (Found) Part 1

56.3K 1.8K 1K
Oleh SimplyAmber96

Chapter 27

Found

Arabella's P.O.V*

I opened my eyes and squinted at the bright light. Once my eyes had adjusted, I realized I was tied to a chair. I looked around the room and saw a rusty, beat down car against the wall. A couple of rusty tools laid around it. Stacks of tires were around the room. The walls and floor were dirty. This must be an old car shop.

"You're awake." An unfamiliar voice said. I looked around but didn't see anyone. "I've been waiting to meet you for a while now." The voice continued. "Though we haven't met, I'm the one who sent you the letter a little while back."

"What do you want with me?" I asked.

"Nothing really." The voice said. "You're just my way to lead Derek here."

"Nice try, but he hates me. There's no way he's coming to rescue me."

"I'm not so sure about that. I've been watching him, watch you. He's very much still in love with you."

That's impossible. If he loved me, then why would he breakup with me? And he made it seem like I was just some other girl to him. Derek wouldn't hurt me like that if he loved me.

"I don't believe you." I said.

"Well I know him better than you do."

I heard footsteps coming closer and soon a gruesome man stood in front of me. Half of his face was badly burned, making him look a little deformed. He had short dark cropped hair and blue-green eyes. He was very muscular and looked to be somewhere in his forties.

"I know, I'm not exactly an easy sight to see." He grinned. "You can thank Derek for that."

"Derek did that?"

"Well he didn't cover me in alcohol and light the match. But his mother did it because he was too much of a coward to defend himself."

I recalled the story that Ms. Knight told me of her setting Derek's father on fire. This is what happened to him. This is the bastard who beat his wife and child to the point where they became broken, emotionally and physically.

"You're Derek's dad." I stated.

"I'm Frank Knight." He said in a greeting tone. "It's nice to finally meet you Arabella."

"I wish I could say the same."

What is this guys plan? What's the point of leading Derek here? What does he want with him.

"I'm not a bad guy." He said, pulling up a chair. He sat directly in front of me. "I'm actually pretty nice, when I want to be. Like now we're just chatting."

"No, I'm being held here against my will."

"True, but I haven't hurt you yet."

Yet? He's planning on hurting me later? Why? How? Can't he just let me go? I'm an innocent person who got into a relationship with the wrong person.

"Once Derek gets here, the fun will really start."

"Fun?"

"I don't want to spoil the surprise." He smiled.

This guy is a psycho. I can't read him. You'd think he was just this nice ordinary guy, but he's not. He threatens you in a sweet voice which makes you slightly confused. If someone is coming for me, I hope they get here soon.

Derek's P.O.V*

I twisted back in forth in Charles's spinning desk chair. I plan on coming here every day until they find Arabella. I'm not going to miss out on any information they find out on her.

"Derek, go home." Charles said for like the 10th time.

"What do you have on Arabella?" I asked.

"Nothing yet, but you sitting and waiting won't make anything happen any faster."

"Then the only way you're going to get me out, is if you force me and maybe not even then."

"I thought you didn't care about Arabella."

"I lied. I broke up with her so that I could protect her, but that obviously didn't work."

"Does she know that? Because she seems pretty happy with her new boyfriend."

"Yeah, I know. But I can't let it bother me. In her mind, I'm an a**hole who used her and broke her heart."

Charles was called away and I was left waiting once again. I wonder where they're keeping her? Are they taking care of her? Their whole reason for taking her was to hurt me.

The door to the station burst open and the last person I wanted to see was Brad. Surprisingly, Jess was close behind him. He seemed out of breath as if he'd been running.

"Can we help you?" A police woman asked them.

"We heard that our friend had been kidnapped." Jess said. "Her name is Arabella Masterson."

"I'm sorry but we're not at liberty to give you any information." The police woman said apologetically. "But we are doing everything we can to find her. I promise."

Brad must have felt my stare because he looked over at me. Surprise crossed his face and then anger. He charged at me and I didn't bother moving. He grabbed a fistful of my shirt and got in my face.

"What did you do to her?" He asked. "I know it was you. First you use her, then you break her heart. You're the only person in the world who hates her. What did you do to her?"

"Are you an idiot?" I asked, pushing him away and standing up. "If I kidnapped Arabella, then why would I be here waiting for her to be found?"

"It's the perfect cover. We all know you're a criminal. And there's no need to hide the fact that you don't care about her. You're just here so you'll look innocent."

I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and got in his face. I should beat him to a pulp right here, but I can't. These officers wouldn't just stand back and let me beat him up. And they'd bring up my parole.

"Let him go." The police woman who talked to Brad before said, gently grabbing hold of my wrist. I gripped tighter for a moment before letting him go. He gave me a conniving smirk that just pissed me off even more.

"You can't touch me here." Brad said, the smirk never leaving his face.

"That only means you have to watch your back once we leave."

Arabella's P.O.V*

I frowned at the sound of my growling stomach. Can't I at least get a snack? I'm starving. I haven't been offered any food since I've woken up.

"Hey!" I called out. There was no answer. "Hey, I'm hungry!" I called louder. "You can't starve me!"

I'm sure he could starve me if he really wanted to. I just hope he holds on to his ridiculous plan and keeps me alive.

"Hey!" I shouted once more.

"Shut up." A familiar voice said. That's not Frank, but I know who it is. "You'll survive without food."

A person with long blonde hair and blue eyes came around from behind me. He smiled at me as he sat in the chair across from me.

"I know you. Who..."

"Jace." He said before I could get out my question.

I gasped. This is the guy who tried hitting on me. This is Derek's best friend. At least that's who he's supposed to be.

"You're supposed to be Derek's best friend. Instead you're working with the enemy?"

"I've been getting paid to be friends with Derek since the day I met him. We could never really be friends. First he was an a**hole, and when he started dating you, he became soft. The guy is a loser."

I may not like Derek, but I can't help but feel sorry for him. All this time he's thought that Jace is his best friend. Derek is a jerk but no one deserves this.

"Derek will be here in a few hours. I'm sure you can wait."

He stood and walked off without another word. I sighed. Derek is never going to show up. That means I'm never going to get food.

~*~

I woke feeling a little confused. I must've fallen asleep out of boredom. My stomach growled telling me I'm still hungry.

"Good news." I heard Frank suddenly say, making me jump. He came around to stand in front of me. "It's time to let Derek know where you are. Smile for the camera."

Frank held up a phone and I simply stared. I don't understand why he thinks this will possibly work. He must not be able to read people very well because Derek obviously doesn't care about me.

"We could do this the hard way or the easy way. Smile and let Derek know you're alright so he doesn't have to worry. Or I could rough you up a little and make Derek pissed. Your choice."

Frank waited patiently for me to make my decision. Obviously I don't want him to hurt me. That should be a no brainer. I smiled and Frank shocked me by punching me in the jaw. My head snapped to the side and my neck hurt. My jaw stung then became numb.

"You took too long to decide." He said simply. "That, and I like to see Derek flustered. How about some more?"

He began to slap, punch, and kick me. Tears poured from my eyes and I struggled to get my hands free to block the blows. When he stopped, I was almost completely numb and I felt swollen.

"Now say cheese." Frank said before snapping the picture. "Derek will love this."

************************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry I made you guys wait so long. I'll give you the first part of this chapter since you all deserve something. So tell me what you think of it so far. :)

Please comment, vote, and/or fan (follow). Thanks!! ;-)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

391 30 16
"You're mine, and I'm never letting you go." Devon Burke isn't one to be shy to do something drastic and nerve-wracking. He's the bad boy who is cons...
2K 102 44
Alexis Smith has lost everything and when her father comes back into her life offering everything, she doesn't know who she can trust. As she searche...
5.4K 70 22
Arabella is a kind and caring girl who has loved her dad's friend's son since she was little. Jacob on the other hand,does not care about love! All...
957 120 52
Things have never seemed to go according to plan for Alyssa, and after walking into her father's murder scene, Aly promises herself never to build he...