Love Forever

Por MarilynEvans11

l am a Ronit Roy fan and the first movie Jaan Tere Naam is my all time favorite. Here, l began as a fan fict... Más

Chapter 1: Connecting heart ♥
Chapter 2: Happy Anniversary
Chapter 3: Raindrops and Moonlight
Chapter 4: Papa and fun day
Chapter 5: Old memories
Chapter 6: Morning and Bye
Chapter 7: Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 8: Some Drama
Chapter 9: Romance Period with Mom
Chapter 10: Papa's love story
Chapter 11: Rhythm of Love
Chapter 12: First love
Chapter 13: Payu ki pagal panti
Chapter 14: First date
Chapter 15: Friendship Day
Chapter 16: Pinky dilemma
Chapter 17: Kismat Connection
Chapter 18: Untold secrets
Chapter 19: Parting and Partying
Chapter 20: Morning blues
Chapter 21: Home or Hell
Chapter 22: False information
Chapter 23: Unplanned moments
Chapter 24: Good mood
Chapter 25: Papa's memories
Chapter 26: Pink of Pinky
Chapter 27: Wedding bells
Chapter 28: Fear
Chapter 30: Love Bite
Chapter 31: Demons
Chapter 32: Anger
Chapter 33: Amnesia.
Chapter 34: Crime scenes
Chapter 35: Doppelganger
Chapter 36: Tresspassing
Chapter 37: Traitor
Chapter 38: Fool's game
Chapter 39 : Do what you love?
Chapter 40: Being together
Chapter 41: Coffee and talks
Chapter 42: Beauty or beast
Chapter 43: Zombie Fort
Chapter 44: Haunting Zombies
Chapter 45: Triplets
Chapter 46: Hallucinations

Chapter 29: Farewell

37 5 0
Por MarilynEvans11

Payu was crying and searching for her cat Mimzi. The cat was nowhere. Sunil tried to cajole his daughter stating that Mimzi must be playing in their garden.

He quickly got ready and he was supposed to go and pick up Pinky from Dr Bajaj's clinic. She had pregnancy-related sickness and the sweets that she hogged in the afternoon in the engagement party gave her trouble. His mother-in-law had informed him about Pinky's condition. She was puking and his MIL had asked him to come to the hospital. As soon as he got ready, he received a call from Roshi. He was supposed to give a welcome speech when her groom's family arrived.

Sunil was not in a great mood. He just had to find out Mimzi and meet Pinky. He asked Rajat to do the welcome part. Rajat agreed to his would be the father in law. He was poor with his vocabulary though good in speaking English and Sunil assured him that he will WhatsApp the speech.

After welcoming the groom, a group dance was planned by the girls. Payu was not responding to her calls and Roshi was angry. Sunil searched Mimzi for half an hour in their garden.

Payu had searched her cat 🐱 all over. She had looked into their beautiful pots and shrubs in their sprawling garden. Her Mimzi is really dead, she thought.

She was disappointed and sleeping on her bed wearing her nightdress and weeping, loudly. Sunil entered her room and asked her to get ready for the engagement function. She was crying and stubborn that unless she gets Mimzi, she won't go anywhere.

Papa caressed her hair and gave her a tray of her favourite chocolate from their fridge. He promised her that he will buy an Aquarium for her. Right now he needed to go and check over Mummy and she has to forget about Mimzi and get ready for the function.

"What should I wear?" she questioned Sunil.

"Wear the Diwali dress. You have still not got an occasion to wear it. " Sunil said pecking her forehead.

"OK, Papa." She said...

Payu got ready munching the cubes of chocolates. She wanted matching shoes and she went to the terrace to check for her pair. She came down screaming. Mimzi was really dead. She was eaten up by a rare species of birds.

Sunil saw the scattered body of the cat and Mimzi was like his daughter. He was in the tough situation and he dialled their colony watchman to bury the cat. The scatters of the cat was picked by Jagga, the watchman and Payu insisted it should be buried in their verandah. She stood there with Sunil till Mimzi got her royal funeral. Now Sunil too could not control his emotions. He hugged his daughter tight and explained to her that death and life are unpredictable. Mimzi was their pet and dear to them. But she was destined to have a tragic end. At a stage, she has to live either without her Papa or Mummy. God forbid! Payu was restless and sobbing uncontrollably. She kept her index finger on her Papa's lips.

She yelled:

"I will never talk to you if you say such things, Papa."

She ran inside the home. Sunil ran behind her and he too had tears in his eyes.

"Papa can't see his baby crying. I know we have lost our love and it is painful. But don't get upset. Roshi is waiting for you." Sunil kissed Payu and asked her to relax for sometime. She was feeling better now when he gave her a cup of Bournvita to boost her mind. She dressed up and put some make-up. Sunil held her hands and dropped her to the Engagement venue.

A lot of time passed and Pinky's mother shouted at Sunil. She called him an irresponsible husband. Sunil could not explain to her that they had lost their cat. He was trying to tell her but his voice choked.

With a heavy heart, he drew towards Bajaj's clinic. Pinky ran towards him as soon as she saw him. Sunil was scared now. He was worried whether another bad news was awaited.

"I want to attend Roshi's engagement but Mamma is saying no. "

"Oh Pinky, chill we will go but let's see Mr Bajaj," Sunil insisted.

"Pinky Malhotra," the receptionist called ...

She turned red and yelled

"Pinky Malhotra is my maiden name. Call me Pinky Sunil Mahavansi. "

Sunil giggled and he forgot his pain now. His wife is a crack-pot, he pondered.

"OK Sunil Whatever," the receptionist remarked with a frown on her face.

" What is your name?" Pinky asked the receptionist with a fake smile...

" Neelima Sharma," said she.

" Miss Neelima Whatever, My name is Pinky Sunil Mahavansi and not Pinky Sunil Whatever..." Pinky rolled her eyes and Sunil pulled her towards the doctor's chamber.

He turned and yelled: " Sorry madam."

He moved his index finger on the side of this head like a bullet point and his action indicated that Pinky is a mad female.

Receptionist giggled and showed him a Thums Up sign.

Dr Bajaj took Pinky inside his check up room. After some time he came out and asked Sunil to take good care of her. He nodded his head while the doctor scribbled something and asked the nurse to explain.

" Pinky Madam, you are not supposed to eat things like mangoes, Papaya or extra hot or spicy things. No excess sweets or drinks." The nurse explained but she was continuously looking at Sunil and drooling at him.

" Mam am I also supposed to not eat these fruits or avoid drinks. By the way, I take drinks once in a blue moon, when in a good mood and ..." Sunil was teasing and behaving flamboyantly with the nurse to make Pinky jealous...

Pinky kicked his foot and the nurse giggled.

They left the clinic and Sunil dropped his MIL home. He was smart enough to make his mother in law change her decision. Pinky wore another new saree and Sunil could not take his eyes from Pinky.

Kya dekhte ho

Surat Tumhari

Kya Chahte Ho

Chahat Tumhari

Na Hum jo Keh de

Kehna Sakogi...

The song played on the radio. Now, Sunil was extra careful while driving. His lifeline was sitting next to him. He did not glare at her but she was looking at him. He could see that from the corner of his eyes and that put a dimpled smile on his face.

"Caught you," he said with a pleasant smile.

" Love you," Pinky said in a lip sync.

It did not seem that they fought yesterday on silly things. There was no ego in their relationship. They were in a relationship from the last 23 years. Married for 20 years and yet live and cheerful.

Love was always a fresh flower;

A sprinkle of water;

Love was always a rhythm of music;

A feeling that was fantastic;

Love was always an ice-cream;

A beautiful dream;

Love was always a deep feeling;

A pleasant healing...

PC: Sunil pics are Screen Shot by ME

Garden Pic: Architecture and Design Fb Pic loved it totally...

Chocolates: Sadcasm FB

Keep reading...

Keep Voting...

Keep Loving

💖💖💖

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
1.7K 106 14
1st book of Raabata series~ "𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐛𝐭𝐚 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧." _____________________________ How that One encounter changed these...
10.6K 1.1K 49
I downloaded this cover from Pinterest, Book #1 in loveforever series... Disclaimer: This story is completely a work of fiction and my imagination...
31.5K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...