Spider-Man The New Legacy

De Christian_Writes

(Will be updating at least once a week) After the disappearance of Peter Parker/Spider-man, his son Ben Parke... Mais

1. Who am I?
2. Lights Out (Part 1)
3.Lights Out (Part 2)
4. Regret
5. Change in Luck
6.Grace and Ethan
7.Inner Demons
8.I'll Always Be There For You,I Promise You That
9.Mr.Negative
10.The Black Suit
11. A Whole New Side
12. Consumed By Darkness
13.Ben Finds Out Ethan's Secret
14.Good Friends,Better Enemies
15.Ben Meets Peter
16.Identity Compromised
17.Venom
18.Fight at the Hospital
19.Vindication
20.Spider-man,No More
21.A Normal Life
22.So What? You're Just Giving Up?
23.A Few Months Later
24.He's Back!
THANK YOU! HOLY SHIT!
25.New Alliances
26.The Black Cat
27.Oscorp Tech
28.New Suit, New Tech
29.Face to Face with Black Cat
Why I haven't Been Updating
30.Kraven The Hunter
31. Carnage:Symbiote Saga II
32.The Black Panther
33.Ben and Grace
34.Vulture
SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES
What Should I do?
The Fate of the Book

R.I.P Stan Lee

26 1 2
De Christian_Writes

Hey guys, long time no see. I'll adress where ive been but first, Stan Lee. Stan Lee shaped me into the person I am today and he is responsible for my love of comics and Spider-Man. Without Spider-Man or any heroes from his imagination my darkest times would've been my last. Im not speaking metaphorically either. I've had some dark times and his creations gave me hope to continue. For that I am forever grateful. May you rest Easy Stan Lee. Excelsior, Excelsior.

As for where ive been, well its a lot actully. Been in a tough place lately and combined with school and my Video Production class and Weight Lifting aswell as my own mental health I just didnt have time. I 100% want to continue this book as I feel I would be letting you down if I didn't. I as a junior in Highschool have many emotions and I've been wanting to write a book about what it feels like to be almost out of Highschool. Would you be interested in seeing this? If so just let me know. Thank you for always supporting me with New Legacy. I love you guys, hopefully will have new chapters ready and a new book if you're interested. See you guys later.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45.3K 2.1K 40
After the events of No Way Home, Peter Parker had the chance to restart his life and start fresh. But without his family, friends, mentors or fellow...
9.8K 296 4
Peter took deep breath and blurted out before he bit off his own tongue, "I'mkindof-sortof-Spider-Man,"and winced. His fingers curled anxiously aroun...
33.3K 850 25
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ☆.。.:* What happens when Jonah finds out that her boyfriend is a new spider person ?
30.6K 598 18
*DISCONTINUED & UNFINISHED* What if Peter stayed with Liz at the end of season 2? Would she find out that Peter is Spiderman? How would she react tha...