Protect (Taekook) ✅

By HopeWorldTrash_BTS

Taehyung was always there, protecting Jungkook. He always made sure that the bullies never bothered him and t... More

Copyright Notice
The boyfriend
First Time (M)
Gone
Mochi
V
Guilt
Roles Reversed
New People
Broken
Again
First Meet
Old Wounds
New Beginnings
Yes! He Bottomed
A Real Start
Mistress
New Lesson (M)
One Day Left
Sold
Stay
A Step Backward
Woo
The Next Step
Trust
First Times (M)
Beautiful Day
Who's He?
Stolen Place
The Return of the Mistress
Dominance
No...Please
Dream
His Fault
Blind
Shock
Truth
Protect

Prologue

46.4K 2K 733
By HopeWorldTrash_BTS

Present~

Taehyung's POV

"V!" I flinched snd hurriedly made my way towards my master. Husband.

I kneeled before him, head down. My hair spilled around me. I shivered in the thin clothing I was forced to wear, barely covering anything on me.

Easy access. Was his excuse for me always being cold.

I was a man. Forced to be a woman. His woman. My hair, dyed blonde and forced to be groan out long, was curled, my makeup done femininely, but not too distracting.

(I spent so long just staring at this, like you don't even know.)

He gave me a glare. "Go get some tea for the guests."

I nodded and stood, bowing before leaving. This was my life. I was forced to be a woman. A wife, to a vile man who refused to accept that I was male. I was not allowed to speak, my voice was too low to be a woman's. I was not allowed to look at him in the eye.

I was to sit obediently and be then perfect little housewife for him.

Jungkook's POV

I entered the home, looking around with disinterest. I had not wanted to come, but Namjoon had insisted. Saying that a business deal was needed.

I snorted, thinking about it. Nothing was needed. I was powerful. More powerful than this man could ever hope to be.

"Jeon." The man greeted. I merely nodded to him. He motioned for me to sit. I did and he sat across from me. "V!" He shouted suddenly.

A woman came into the room, her head down as she kneeled beside him. I sneered in disgust. He even treated woman like slaves. Another stroke against him. The other one being him daring to smirk at me earlier as if I was some desperate kid in dire need of his help.

"Get some tea for the guests." The man spat. The woman got to her feet and bowed lowly. I was sitting a little to the side, and I saw something peculiar.

"A man?" I asked casually once he left.

"My wife is female." I tried not to role my eyes.

"Your wife? How long have you been married?"

"Five years. She's very lovely to look at, no?" I shrugged as she came back in. She set the tea down on a table and poured me a cup. "V, dear. Why don't you show Jeon your lovely face?"

The woman/man, I had yet to decide, stiffened and turned to their husband. He glared at them and they slowly turned to face me.

I felt my breath hitched and my eyes widen. His did as well.

The man behind us began to laugh as we sat there silently, staring at each other. "Beautiful, isn't she?"

"T...taehyung..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
20K 544 31
(Discontinued until further notice) 「 ✦ Double take ✦ 」 "I could say I never dare To think about you in th...
1.6M 93.2K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a single teenage father to a two year old girl named Jeon Tayja. In which Jungkook's falls in love with a beautiful and simple boy...
523K 6.1K 39
**I WILL ACCEPT REQUESTS** You can request anything. Because I hate sad endings I probably won't do a lot of angst or any. Y/N one shots