Adopted by One Direction

By 1dloverkaye

Brooklyn and Bridget are two girls who are completely different but are the same in a weird way. They're ste... More

Adopted by One Direction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I Chapter 14
I Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33

Chapter 32

2K 75 42
By 1dloverkaye

Destiny----

"My baby sister. " Someone hand me a brick I'm about to deck this guy. The fact that baby is in it makes it worse.

I asked him just low enough for us to hear," How old was she? " He stared at me for a few seconds before answering.

" Two months old. " I don't need a brick anymore I need a jack hammer.

"Sorry Ricky I have to go. I need to go take my pills."  He nodded knowing that I don't have to take any pills just by how I said it.

The truth is if I didn't leave I would end up in the crazy room longer than needed. I really need to get my anger under control.

He is sick for doing that. What did she do to deserve to be killed by him?

I'm not supposed to leave the cafeteria by myself so I asked a guard to take me back up. Right now I just need to keep my anger low and try to get out of here fast. There is only one way to do that. I need to call Bella.

Niall----

I was in my room watching the game when Bella's phone lit up. Me being the good boyfriend I am checked it for her.

From: Destiny

Bella I know you're mad at me but please help me out of here. I need to go home. My anger is under control. I can leave I just don't need to be around 'certain'  people. Please Bella! I really miss you. I don't even have parents any more.

I heard Bella step out of the shower so I quickly set the phone down.

"Hey Ni can you check if I have any new text messages please? " The fact she trust me with her phone is astonishing.

I read the text from Destiny out loud. She showed so many facial expressions. They were a mix of ecstatic, depressed, shocked, and confused. It was like she was contemplating whether she should help her or not.

"What are you going to do princess? " She smiled at the name I gave her but it quickly faded away.

" I don't know Ni she's my sister but she's hurt so many people. I'm sure she's getting better but I don't know anymore. I feel like if I don't help her I'm being a horrible sister. Then if I help her who knows what she could do." I gave her a Horan Hug and just let her cry on my shirt. Poor girl.

Ricky----

Lies, lies, and more lies that's all I ever say. I know lying is bad but I can't tell a stranger my secret. She's not even a stranger. I know a lot more about her than you would think. She's practically family. I can't tell her that though. I promised someone.

Liam----

I was in the kitchen when I heard a lot of profanities. There are only two people who would do that when children are in the house. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

"Boys do you want me to get the soap and water?!" They immediately shut up. I knew that would work.

"Harry I won just face it! " Louis smacked him on the head. Then of course Harry being Harry just had to push him to the ground. They wrestled to the point they gave up on who won the game and came to eat. This is what I have to be around every day.

Bridget ----

I was in my room when I felt a sharp pain in the right side of my stomach. It got worse to the point I was hunched over. I rushed to the bathroom and puked out everything that I could. That was not on purpose.

"Dad! Help! Please! " The pain got so bad I started to puke again. What the heck is happening?!

He came rushing in with Bella behind him. I was on the floor groaning in pain.

" Princess?! What's wrong?! "Dad picked me up and carried me downstairs. I felt like someone was stabbing me.

" Zayn put Bridget in the car. I'll be out in a few. " I feel like I'm about to faint. I opened my eyes to see Perrie stroking my hair. In a few seconds a wave of nausea came over me. Blackness was all I saw.

Perrie----

" Zayn I think Bridget fainted. " He looked at her and started to panic. Where is Niall?

The door opened and Niall got in. I wonder what's wrong with her? She was perfectly fine when she was eating the ice cream so I don't think it was that.

I just hope it's nothing bad. I can't stand to see kids in pain. It's so devastating.

Bella----

Since Niall left I decided now would be a good time to go get Destiny. I just hope I'm doing the right thing. I need to create a reason why I'm leaving so they don't get suspicious.

I grabbed my phone, purse, and glasses. I went downstairs and I was so close to the door but Harry just had to ask where I'm going.

"I'm going to get Bridget a present. I feel bad for what happened. " I lied right through my teeth.

" I'll come too. I haven't been shopping in a while. Girls do you want to come too? " Eleanor basically invited herself, Dani, Brooklyn, and Marci. What the hell?

They grabbed their belongings and followed me to the car. No way am I going to the hospital now. I have a back up plan though. It better work this time.

After shopping.......

We all bought her balloons and stuffed animals. We didn't get any unicorn ones just dogs because she likes those.

I pulled into the parking lot and grabbed the stuff. We walked to the front desk and did all of the boring stuff. In the elevator all of the girls beside me and Marci talked about shopping and girls day.

This is why I should have just climbed out the window. It's not a far jump. The grass is right under neath the window.

As soon as the doors open I ran straight to Bridget's room. I'm tired of hearing about shopping. I love shopping but not that much.

Brooklyn----

I walked in to see Bridget awake eating ice cream. She patted the spot next to her so I sat with her.

"What was wrong sis? " She took her last scoop and set her cup down.

" I had appendicitis. That was probably the worst feeling that I have ever been in. I'm better now. Do you want some ice cream? " I nodded and she handed me one. Chocolate yummy!

" I'm glad that you're okay Bri. " She laughed at the nick name I gave her when I was eight.

I'm glad we're not fighting anymore. I missed moments like these.

" Hey guys I'm going to get something from the house and I'll be back soon. Hope you're feeling better Bridget. Okay bye. " Bella grabbed her stuff and ran out the room. She didn't even use the elevator.

I think someone forgot we're on the sixth floor. Hey she'll be getting a workout.

Destiny----

I was in my 'room' when Tori came in. She looked a little sad.  She had a basket in her hand though. She handed it to me. I looked and saw it had every type of candy you could think of. Except Reese's™ I absolutely hate those. I hate when chocolate and peanut butter are touching.

"Thanks so much Tori but what is this for? "  She went outside and pulled someone in. I looked up to see my sister.

" Bella! " I gave her a gigantic hug. Even though she hates me she came to visit me.

" Destiny do you have all of your stuff packed? "

I stared at her confused. Is she taking me home?

" Yes and no. I haven't unpacked my suitcase. It's over there though. " I pointed at the corner of the room.

She walked over and grabbed it. She laced her fingers through mine and walked me down to the lobby. I can't believe she's letting me leave. Or she's going to put I me in the orphanage. Uh oh.

She signed the papers and we walked over to the car. Tori gave me her number so I can talk to her as long as I want. I've missed seeing the outside world.

At the hospital....

Bella----

I tip toed to Bridget's room which is hard when I'm wearing heels. I could tell Destiny was confused why we're here. I made a plan so they wouldn't see her. 

"Okay Destiny you have to stay out here for five minutes so I can say bye to them okay. " She nodded while playing with her sweatpants.

I opened the door and smiled at them.

" Hey guys! How are you feeling Bridget? " I blocked the door in a casual way.

" Good thanks! So where were you? " Oh crap. Lie Bella.

" Like I said at the house. Speaking of house I have to go to my apartment. So I'll see you guys later. "

I started to feel the door move behind me. I'm so busted.

" Bella can we leave no-oh. Never mind then. " Destiny shut the door and I closed my eyes. I could just feel the glares coming from them.

I feel like fresh meat. I'm so going to be murdered by them in my sleep. Just wait.

Kaye ----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
793K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC