don't break theses walls

By geekskquade

WOULD YOU TRUST SOMEONE THAT BETRAYED YOU AGAIN? WHAT ABOUT IF IT DEPENDE ON SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE YOUR FAMIL... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
characters
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Nineteen
explain to the kids
twenty one
twenty
Untitled Part 23

fifteen

1 0 0
By geekskquade

When i walk behine the curtins aubrey is just sitting there thinking.i ask can i join you she says yes we sit then i say whu didnt you tell me. She acts loke she doesn't know what i am talking about i say that you knew that they weren't dead that there somewhere alive an living she says becauae i don't know why .

I could see that she was fighting back the tears so i say just let it out it ok she listend an startes crying but i don't know why because shed didnt do anything wrong but she is right i have been shutting people out again even my. Husband an he keeps up with it . but what happends when he gets tierd of doing that what happends when i shut the girls out??? Why do i do that my mom an dad are gone i can't keep blaming it on them because i know deep down it because I'm scared that i eill disappointed people and they continue to take care of me like i am a child its time for me to grow up for god sake i am 24 years old i need to grow up so the rest of the day we talk about what happend.

Stefan p.o.v
Before i walk in the room the docture tells me that they passed out from stress an that she may be able to go home tomorrow. When i me and amy walk in the room the girl were cuddled up with beca on the bed. I start to tell her what the docture said but she quickly says where is aubrey. I wouldn't want to get in between this fat amy said because when they get started its like me when i was little fighting dingos an crocks i beat them like i eat cheese cake so we just point to the curtins .

Time pass

Beca p.o.v

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 766 8
What if Elijah Mikaelson had a soulmate? What if his soulmate was Peter Hale daughter? What if she was adopted by Noah Stilinski? And what if after h...
4.5K 471 5
αž…αž“ αž‡αž»αž„αž αŸ’αž‚αž»αž€ Γ— αž‚αžΈαž˜ αžαŸαž™αŸ‰αž»αž„ αžŸαžšαžŸαŸαžšαžŠαŸ„αž™;αž…αž“ αžαŸαž™αŸαž αŸ’αž‚αžΌ
101K 2.1K 150
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Vampire Willow...
178K 7K 57
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...