Youtuber Sitting

Oleh EmbodiedInsanity

** SEQUEL TO EGO DAYCARE ** Just over a year ago, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye were forced to take care of a... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Epilogue

Day 12

2K 82 597
Oleh EmbodiedInsanity

Jameson opened his eyes to a star filled sky, though the view was quickly blocked by a certain pink-mustachioed face. With a smirk, Jameson placed a hand against his cheek, to shove the face out of the way so he could see the night sky again. "James!" Wilford laughed. "Wake up!"

Turning so he could see the mad man, Jameson pointed to his open eyes and stuck his tongue out. "Well, good! I remember!" Wilford smirked. Jameson stared up at him sleepily and it took Wilford a moment to realize the mute wasn't following him. "I think I know how to turn them back!"

Jameson's eyes widened and he quickly sat up, grinning at Wilford. "Worth waking you up in the middle of the night for, huh?" Nodding, Jameson got to his feet, pulling at Wilford's arm. "I'm coming! I'm coming..." Wilford chuckled, getting up. "Now shh... just in case... it doesn't work... let's not wake the others." Wilford cautioned, carefully sneaking inside and towards Mark's bedroom. As Jameson followed him in, he gently pulled the door closed behind them.

Wilford looked over the bed to make sure they were all accounted for, smiling slightly. Amy was laying on one end with Henry between her and Mark, then Chica between Mark and Jack, while Robin was beside him, cuddling the Sam plushie. Nodding his head, he glanced at Jameson before whispering. "Let's leave them sleeping... and get a bit of distance. We were in other countries last we did this." He winked, heading to one corner of the room. Giving a thumbs up, Jameson headed to the opposite corner and sat down. Wilford held up a fist, then one finger, a second, then a third and they both closed their eyes.

It was a few hours later when the sun was coming up that the other egos began to wake. Chase was one of the first ones up, and the smashing of things in the kitchen woke the others. King hesitantly leaned in the kitchen doorway. "Chase? You alright?"

"Why is there no coffee?!" Chase screamed, slamming another cupboard closed.

King frowned. "I think we ran out... Anti's been..." He glanced over his shoulder to make sure no one was there, before looking back. "Just like eating the beans. Did you notice that?"

"Selfish glitchy asshole." Chase growled.

"Yeah..." King sighed. "Do you want like some nice... calming tea or something?"

Dark yawned, sitting up and Anti glanced over at him. "So... I went and got your phone."

"You do care." Dark smirked.

"One hundred and twenty six." Anti grunted.

"Hm?" Dark tilted his head.

Anti giggled, holding the phone up. "One hundred and twenty six puppy pictures. This is an intervention."

Dark gasped, reaching for the phone. "You didn't delete them did you?!"

Leaning back, Anti held the phone out of his reach. "Not yet! Holy fuck!"

Chase was just leaving the kitchen when Wilford Warstache came strolling down the stairs with a smile on his face. Grabbing him by the shirt, Chase slammed him against the nearest wall, as Wilford rose his hands up, holding them out to the side. "Is this how we say hello now?" The mad man asked, wiggling his mustache.

"Chase!" King whined.

"It's morning." Chase growled. "Maybe if I hit you enough, you'll remember how to fix this."

Wilford smirked. "Fix what?"

Dark leaned over the back of the couch. "Don't." He whined.

Anti rolled his eyes. "Can we beat the shit out of Dark next? I hate this sappy crap." Dark looked back at him, pouting out his lip. "No!" Anti screeched at him, his body glitching only slightly.

Dr. Iplier covered his ears. "When you make noises like that, you understand why they call you Glitch Bitch, right?"

Anti turned to glare at him, baring his teeth as he got up and lunged towards the doctor. Rolling out of his chair, just before Anti sunk his teeth into it, Dr. Iplier gasped, crawling over to hide behind Google Blue. "0 to 100! 0 to 100! I thought he was calming down again!"

"I'll show you calm!" Anti screeched, as he jumped off the chair. Dr. Iplier scrambled to his feet, running into the kitchen with Anti hot on his heels.

King gasped. "Dark! Can't you do something?"

Dark sighed, getting up. "Anti!" He whimpered, following them into the kitchen.

"Google?" King sighed.

"If we must." Google Blue muttered, as Google Red headed into the kitchen, closely followed by Google Yellow.

Chase had been distracted by the scuffle, but was still holding Wilford against the wall when Jameson came down. The mute's jaw dropped and he quickly tugged at Chase's arm. "You're next!" Chase growled, and Jameson frowned, taking a step back.

"You said you'd hit me if I didn't remember." Wilford pointed out.

"Exactly!" Chase glared at him.

Wilford nodded. "I remembered."

"Then fix this!" Chase screamed.

Wilford glanced at Jameson, who frowned, then looked back to Chase. "We did."

King shifted, walking over. "What?"

"Bullshit!" Chase screamed. "You lying piece of-" He wound his arm back for a punch, but Google Blue grabbed it.

"Google Green has just come back on line." The android stated.

Chase turned, throwing his fist into Google Blue's chest, before yelping. The man stumbled back, shaking his hand out. "Fuck! Fuck... fuck..."

Google Blue smirked. "Perhaps you should stop solving problems with your fist now."

"I feel like I got hit by a twruck." Came a familiar deep, and groggy voice. He coughed slightly, clearing his throat. "Truck."

They all looked up, to a very adult Mark standing in the doorway. Chase glanced at Wilford, frowning. "I still feel wrong."

King ran over, throwing his arms around Mark and hugged him tightly. Mark gasped, then laughed, hugging him back with one arm. "Hey King!"

"It's good to have you back." King sighed. "Not that you know you went anywhere."

"I didn't go anywhere." Mark pointed out.

King smiled, hugging him tighter. "Yeah, I bet you're pretty confu-"

"You did a good job." Mark patted his back.

Leaning back, King's eyes widened. "You... remember?" Mark smiled, nodding and King gasped. "How MUCH do you remember?"

Mark chuckled. "Parts are a bit weird, and I think some of it probably happened a bit different than I remember... but I think all of it?" He bit his lip. "I need to go to the hospital though... the cast... kind of disintegrated."

Dr. Iplier popped out of the kitchen. "Maybe the fracture healed?"

"No... no I really don't think it did. It hurts like hell." Mark sighed.

Chase was glaring at Wilford, who shrugged, stepping behind Google Blue. Amy walked down the stairs, adjusting the shirt she had just put on. "Alright. Let's go. The sooner we get you to a doctor, the better."

"There's a doctor, right here!" Dr. Iplier grunted.

Amy smiled. "You're not yourself, and you know it."

Mark nodded. "Thanks for taking care of it the first time doc, but you're not a real-"

Amy clamped a hand over his mouth. "Not really yourself." She repeated, giving Mark a look. Slowly Mark nodded and she removed her hand.

"Maybe we should wait a bit and make sure they don't kill each other before they readjust?" Mark sighed.

"Your arm is BROKEN Mark. We're going to the hospital. Now. Sean and Robin will be down in a few, they can handle the them. Let's go." Amy pointed to the door. Mark bit his lip and she gently pushed him forward.

"Fine. Fine." Mark chuckled. "Alright. I'm serious! Don't kill each other." He hesitated, looking over to Chase. "I will deal with Wilford. Leave him be." Then he gave in, as Amy pulled him outside.

"Mark's your protector now?" Chase grumbled.

Wilford shrugged, tapping his fingers on his chin. "I don't know what he has planned but considering the things he does to himself, I might be better off with you just punching me in the face a bit."

King couldn't help but chuckle, shaking his head. Chica and Henry came running down the stairs at this point and sniffed around, trying to figure out where Mark and Amy had gone. The sound of their paws on the floor drew Dark back out of the kitchen. "You're so big now!" He grinned. Chica ran over, jumping at him and Dark crouched down, hugging her.

"Why are we still all fucked up?" Chase muttered.

King sighed. "It took a few days for us to break down... I guess it takes a few days for us to return to normal?"

Google Red was sitting on Anti in the kitchen, but Google Yellow walked back to the living room. "Google Green is in Mexico if anyone cared."

"Why is he in Mexico?" King muttered.

Wilford and Jameson looked at each other, before Wilford burst into laughter and Jameson covered his face with his hands. Google Blue looked between the pair. "He is on route to return now. It appears he sustained no damage while he was disconnected."

Making his way over, Wilford bumped Jameson with his elbow. "Told you the robot was following us." Jameson grinned, nodding his head as he composed himself.

Chase grunted. "Why were you in-"

"Morning!" Jack called as he leaned in the doorway.

"Top of the-" Started a voice behind him.

"Robin, no!" Jack laughed, then glanced around the room.

King cleared his throat. "You sound less Irish."

"Yeah." Jack nodded. "I guess the accent was a bit thicker when I was a wee lad." He smiled at King, then patted Jameson's shoulder. "Your magic is weird and I don't understand it." He sighed. "Is it even magic?" Jameson shrugged his shoulders, and Jack smiled. "Stop using it on me, alright?" As his cheeks flushed a light grey, Jameson slowly nodded. Jack smiled and looked around, taking in the rest of the room. "Where's Anti?"

"We have him detained in the kitchen, for attempting to kill the doctor." Google Blue explained.

"I wasn't going to kill him!" Came a high pitched scream from the kitchen. "Just show him what his insides look like!"

Jack slowly nodded. "Probably for the best." He removed his hand from Jameson, slowly approaching Chase. "How are you holding up?"

Chase sighed. "I don't feel right."

"I noticed." Jack hesitantly hugged him, rubbing his back. "Thanks for keeping me alive." He smiled. "Why don't you take a seat on the couch for a bit, and stop trying to fix it all by yourself." Chase opened his mouth, then slowly closed it, nodding his head. Jack lead him over and sat him down. "You did a good job." He leaned over to the side table, grabbing Chase's baseball cap and placed it back on his head. "Thanks, bro." Jack winked and Chase smiled up at him, before relaxing a little.

Leaning back, Jack sighed. "Has anyone talked to Schneep or the others recently?" Chase shook his head, and Dark looked up from where he was sitting on the floor with Chica and Henry.

"Last we heard... things were pretty rough there." The dark entity explained.

Nodding his head, Jack glanced up at Robin. "Can you keep an eye on them while I go check in?"

Smiling, Robin looked around. "I guess." He teased. Nodding his head, Jack slipped off to the recording room to make his call, letting Dr. Schneeplestein know that things would be back to normal soon, and that he might be staying in L.A. for another week or so, unless they desperately needed him back.

Robin smiled, looking around. "How are you guys feeling?"

"Wrong." Chase muttered.

King sighed, shrugging. "Tired?"

Dark groaned, hugging Chica closer. "Weird."

"Hungry!" Squealed Anti from the kitchen.

Robin chuckled. "We can do something about that one!" He walked into the kitchen and smiled at Google Red. Anti's hands were tied behind his back, and Google Red was simply sitting on his lower back. "Why don't I order pizza?"

"We've done a lot of that." Anti growled. "But... I guess it's never a bad time for pizza."

"Pineapple?" Robin tilted his head.

"What kind of heathen suggests it without!" Anti hissed.

"Any good, respectable person." Google Red stated.

Anti turned his head to glare up at the android. "You can't even EAT pizza!" He hissed.

Google Red smirked. "I still have standards."

"With and without! I'll get both!" Robin promised.

"And corn!" Anti called.

Robin shrugged. "I'll try. I don't know if they offer it here."

Anti glared up at Google Red. "Your country disgusts me."

Robin sat down beside Chase, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder as he made the call to order pizza. When he hung up, he gave Chase's shoulder a squeeze. "Feeling any better?"

"Not really." Chase grumbled. "What if it doesn't GO back to normal?"

"Then we'll figure it out." Jack leaned in the doorway, having finished up his call with Schneep. Sighing, Chase nodded his head, and Jack headed into the kitchen. "Let him up."

Google Red let out a whirring noise. "He's a threat."

"I know." Jack nodded. "It's alright, let him up." The android glared at Jack as he stood, and Jack swallowed hard. Letting out a hiss, Anti squirmed a bit, struggling to get up while bound. "Don't bite me." Jack cautioned, walking over to untie him.

"I'm not a dog." Anti growled.

Shrugging his shoulders, Jack sighed. "Well... your hands are tied, so I'm not sure what you'd do." He explained, as he released the cable that was binding him. Anti immediately got to his feet, rubbing his wrists as his body twitched around. "Are we cool?" Jack watched him closely.

Anti grunted. "I guess you're slightly less obnoxious now that you're not a whinny little brat."

Jack leaned against the table, grinning. "You seemed almost protective in the beginning..."

"You're lucky no one let me get my hands on you." Anti hissed.

"You wouldn't really have stabbed me, would you?" Jack tilted his head.

"Any. Fucking. Day." Anti smirked, before heading back into the living room.

Jack nodded, following after him. "Good. Gooooood." He hesitated, noticing King staring out the back door and slowly made his way over. "What are you up to?" He asked softly.

"N-nothing." King shook his head, turning back towards the room.

Jack bit his lip. "If you wanted to go outside and watch the squirrels... that's okay."

King quickly shook his head. "That's... that's stupid... and childish."

Jack frowned, rubbing his back. "I think Mark would disagree."

King's back stiffened and he looked over at Jack. "Y-you think?"

"Yeah!" Jack grinned. "He'd love to see you playing with the squirrels again."

Robin smiled. "You probably have a few minutes to say hi, before the pizza gets here."

"Just a quick hi!" King grinned, opening the door and raced outside. Jack smirked, closing the door as he watched the man.

Robin chuckled. "That's a good sign, right?"

"Mmhm..." Jack smiled, watching the man standing at the base of a tree, talking to a squirrel seated up in the branches, then he turned, watching Chase staring at the wall. "I think they just need time. I uh, I told Schneep I was probably going to stay here for a bit." He glanced at Robin. "We have to deal with Wilford and Jameson, but we need them all back to themselves first... and we have to figure out just what they did while we were..."

"On vacation?" Robin smiled.

Jack laughed, nodding. "Yeah. On vacation." He smiled. "You don't have to stay though... if you want to go home-"

Robin shook his head. "Who knows what trouble you'll get into without me! Besides, you have to get Anti, Jameson and Chase back through airport security, you could probably use the help."

Jack chuckled, giving him a one armed hug. "Thanks Robin. I can always count on you."

Wilford slowly made his way over and leaned into Jameson. "We should get out of here." Jameson rose an eyebrow, glancing at him and slowly shook his head. "Hear me out..." Wilford opened his mouth, pausing for a moment, then nodded. "They're going to be mad." Jameson just stared at him, and Wilford pointed between them. "At us. Huh?" Jameson glanced over at Jack, then back to Wilford and nodded. "Right. So let's go!" He turned, heading for the door and Jameson grabbed his shoulder, pulling him back. "James..." Wilford pouted.

Jameson poked a finger into Wilford's chest, then pointed down. "Stay put?" Wilford tilted his head. "I've never been very good at that." He narrowed his eyes. Jameson reached over, patting Wilford's pocket and held his hand out. Wilford grinned then. "Oh, now we're going to have some fun!" He pulled the gun out of his pocket and placed it in Jameson's hand. "Be gentle with her..." Frowning, Jameson made sure the safety was on and stowed the gun in his own pocket. "Well hey now..." Wilford shifted. "What exactly is happening here?" Jameson just shook his head, and Wilford frowned. "You're not mad at me too, are you?"

Taking a deep breath, Jameson shook his head, patting Wilford's shoulder. Then he pulled out his cell phone and typed a message into it before showing the mad man. 'I'm not mad. But we made some choices against better judgement. Mark and Jack don't seem so mad, but running is only gonna to make it worse. I'm here. You can do this.'

Wilford frowned. "I don't WANT to do this." Jameson smiled, patting his shoulder, and Wilford sighed.

Anti sat down on the floor beside Dark, eyeing him. "I could take you out right now."

Dark chuckled. "You wish."

"Just hold a knife to that dog's throat and you'd crumble." Anti giggled, until Dark had him laid out on his back. The entity loomed over him, a foot on his chest.

"Repeat that." Dark growled. Anti's formed glitched and he hissed, digging his nails into Dark's leg, and in response, Dark laid more weight on his chest.

"Hey, hey! Whoa!" Jack called, rushing over. "Take it easy you two... you've been getting along so well over the last year."

"He threatened Chica." Dark snarled.

Anti bared his teeth, beginning to squirm under Dark's foot. "He's weak!" Anti screeched, and Dark smirked, digging his heel in.

"Hey!" Jack grabbed Dark's shoulder, trying to pull him back. "He's not himself, neither are you. No one's going to let him hurt Chica... or Henry... or anyone. It's alright." Dark glared at him, and Jack smiled. "I know that you protected me a couple of times, right?" Dark slowly nodded and Jack grinned. "Thank you. Now let me take care of it this time, okay?"

Dark sighed, taking his foot off of Anti and took Chica by the collar. "Come on girl." He smiled, leading the dog to the other side of the room.

Anti got up, lunging after him and Jack tripped him, eyes widening as the glitch glared up at him. "Shh... this isn't you. You don't need to-" Jack backed up as Anti got up, growling and baring his teeth. "Easy Anti."

Google Red stepped up, grabbing the glitch just as he was taking after Jack. Pulling his knife, Anti scraped it against the android's metal body until he got tired, and Google Red easily yanked his arms behind his back again. "We warned you." Google Red, looked up at Jack.

Jack let out a relieved sigh, nodding his head. "You did. Thanks Google." He bit his lip. "You're pretty helpful... considering you want everyone dead."

"It is not currently in our best interest to allow Mark to become upset with us. There is also Chase. It is questionable if he is human, and therefore if he needs to be destroyed, and we find interest in continued communication with him." Google Red shrugged. "You are worth more to us, alive. For the time being."

Jack frowned nodding slowly. "Well thanks... I think."

Anti hissed. "Fucking tin can with arms, one of these days... one of these days I'll-"

"One of these days you will attempt to stab us again, and fail... again." Google Red smirked.

"Fuck you and your shiny metal ass!" Anti growled.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Jack sighed. "Everyone shut up!"

Robin smiled, running over to get the pizzas.

By the time Mark and Amy got back, the coffee table was covered in empty pizza boxes and everyone was lounging around, watching Friends. Mark cleared his throat. "Everything going okay?"

Jack leaned his head back, smiling. "Hey! Yeah, we're alright. Dark and Anti got a little heated, but Google helped me break it up."

"Perfect." Mark leaned on the back of the couch and Jack gently tapped on the man's freshly casted arm.

"How are you doing?" Jack smiled.

Mark shrugged. "Fine. I've done worse."

Amy leaned against him, wrapping an arm around his back. "He's going to make a full recovery."

Hearing Mark's voice, Chica jumped up and ran to greet him. "Hi my little Chica Beaka!" He grinned fluffing up her fur. "How confused are you right now? Huh? No idea what's going on! You were such a tiny pupper!"

"Chica..." Called a deep layered voice and Chica ran back around the couch, curling up in Dark's lap, where he was sitting on the floor, Henry asleep at his side.

"Chica!" Mark laughed. "He's an imposter you know!"

Dark glared at him, petting Chica. "She likes me better."

"She does not! Chica!" Mark called.

Amy put a hand on his shoulder, chuckling. "Dark will be back to normal soon and he'll go back to mostly ignoring her."

Mark frowned. "So? She can't like HIM better!"

"Aww, I still like you better." Amy smiled, kissing Mark's cheek.

"No one else knows why you like him at all." Google Blue stated.

Mark groaned. "Google's feeling better, I see."

Jack chuckled. "Maybe you should have stayed a kid Mark. I think they were all nicer to you then."

"Yeah! Really." Mark huffed.

King smiled. "I think you're safer like this."

Mark chuckled, shaking his head. "No... probably not."

"Yeah, there's less people watching him now." Amy mumbled. "Trying to stop him from doing stupid things."

Mark leaned over, kissing her nose. "Aren't they giving me enough sass right now? Do you really need to pile on?" Amy just shrugged, smiling. "Well..." Mark smirked. "I guess you're not wrong."

King squirmed over a little, getting much closer to Chase than he had been. Chase shifted a little, glaring at him a moment before he took a deep breath and tried to relax. King happily patted the couch. "Come sit and watch Friends with us!"

Mark shrugged, making his way over and sat down. Amy tilted her head. "Where am I supposed to sit?" Wilford Warfstache patted his lap, smirking and Amy shook her head. "Nice try, Will."

"Ah, here." Mark slid down so he was sitting on the floor in front of the couch and patted the seat behind him.

"I was mostly joking." Amy smiled. "I can sit on the floor."

"Oh come on." Mark groaned, patting the seat again.

Amy hesitantly climbed over him to sit down. "Are you sure?" Mark just nodded, and Amy ran her fingers through his hair. "What a gentleman."

"He's talking through Friends, he's not that much of a gentleman." Jack teased, and Mark playfully elbowed his leg.

With most of the egos feeling tired and still a little off, it became easy to keep them all quiet for the evening. Then eventually there was the difficult task of figuring out sleeping. Mark and Amy took the master bedroom, while Jack and Robin crashed in the spare room. Dark ended up sleeping on the floor in one of the sleeping bags, with Chica and Henry as extra blankets, while King and Chase slept on the couch like usual and Dr. Iplier fell asleep in the arm chair. The Googles charged in the recording room, where Anti slept on his air mattress.

Wilford convinced Jameson to sleep in the backyard with him again. The mad man planned to head out in the middle of the night, but every time he tried to leave, Jameson seemed to wake up and guilt him into going back to bed. Oddly enough, it was a quiet night, with perhaps everyone a little relieved that Mark and Jack were back to normal.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.7K 748 26
Anti's been a very closed and quiet demon ever since something happened, till one day one of his gifts for Marvin turns them all into children, right...
284K 6K 45
When I wrote this I wrote it as reader is AFAB, however I'd be happy to try make one for those AMAB/Gneutral if anyone was interested. Maybe even add...
88.7K 4.3K 49
Anti get's turned into a kid by a backfired spell causing him to regress fully. Will the Septics be able to put aside who Anti is to care for the now...
516 17 1
So this is my longest story ever, and lemme clarify- I don't like splitting up stories into chapters so I did not and will not ever turn one of my st...