Don't Judge the Love (Youtube...

By hghrules

Just a bunch of youtuber one-shots, including merome, skylox, skymu, sparkant, most of the pewdiepie ships... More

Don't Judge the Love (Youtuber One-Shots)
What Hurts the Most
Skylox/Merome
Pewdiecry
ImmortalFox
Phan
More Phan
SkyMU
Pewdie x Mr. Chair
SetoSolace
SkyMU w/ SkyBrine
BajanSorcerer
Merome Fluff
CraftBattleMariee
MunchingUniverse - Back To December
#coffee
Skylox
MunchingUniverse (Storm)
Pewdiecry (Imagine)
SparkAnt
Merome
SparkAnt (Do You Trust Me) ALT ENDING
Skylox (Perfect)
SetoSolace (Seto Withdrawal)
Skylox (IBMEC Scene)
Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Around Piggeh)
Ssunkipz (Apologize)
Setosolace (Magic)
One of Those Moments (Any Ship)
Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Cheater)
Stevebrine/Enderbrine Drabbles
CraftBattleMariee/Poofless (Truth or Dare/Crying in the Rain)
Ssunkipz (Solve the Code)
Skub (I'LL FIX IT LATER I PROMISE)
Poofless (Our Last Kiss)
Ssunkipz (Clean)
kktato (Feel)
One More Time (Any Ship) (STC)
BajanSorcerer II (STC)
Lashton (The Beat of Love)
Camfish
Johnnie Guilbert x MattG124
Forever (Any Ship)
Skytato (Okay)
Merome (Here)
Merome (Here) [the part I forgot]
Merome (by TC_Whovian)
If You Don't Know (Any Ship)
MunchingUniverse/KKTato (Not In That Way)
TrueLox (No Regrets)
SetoLox (Only a Little)
Ssuto (Dementia)
Skylox (Jealous - FM ALT Chapter)
HedroRulez (AND CUT!)
MunchingUniverse (Important)
Mavin (I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Merome ("I'm Sorry.")
Phan (Crush)
SetoSolace (Waiting)
SetoSolace (Love Is a Terrible Thing)
Merome (Letters to the Dead)
Feel
Bropillow (Okay pt 2)

MunchingUniverse (Abusive Janet)

2.9K 83 42
By hghrules

Title: Abusive Janet

Pairing: MunchingUniverse

Genre: Uh... GOSH I SUCK AT CHOOSING GENRES. IDK, ANGST AND FLUFF I GUESS!?

Song: Erm... Everything was eerily silent while I wrote this, and I think it kind of fits, so... I don't even know.

Prompt: I don't know, I wish I did. I flipped through all of "Ask MunchingUniverse" (book one AND two), and I still can't find it, so it must have been from a different book. Anyways, I saw something that was like, "What if Janet got drunk and abused Jason and locked him in a cupboard?" and I went "OMG THIS IS TOO BRILLIANT FOR WORDS" and made this. It's so fluffy at the end. :3

Warnings: Jason is abused in this, but if you couldn't figure that out from the title, you need help.

Apologies: I'M SO SORRY. UGH, SO SORRY. I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE TO GET ALL YOUR PROMPTS DONE ASAP. UGH, I'M SO SO SORRY, I JUST... Did you know that if you Google 'munchinguniverse' there are literally only, like, five pieces of munchinguniverse fan drawings? PROBLEM NUMBER ONE: YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO COUNT THE NUMBER OF PICTURES MADE FOR A SHIP.

Word Count: 1,694

The door slams shut. "Tyler, you're home!" I shout happily, bounding out of my room and down the stairs to greet him. "Did you-"

"Oh, hi," he says in his Auntie Janet voice. Oh, joy... "Mind gittin' me a coffee or sumthin', kid?"

"Tyler, I don't think-"

"Woah. Woah, woah. Tyler? I'm not Tyler, I'm Janet. Geez, get yer facts straight."

"Okay, fine, Janet. Could you maybe bring Tyler back?"

"Wha- Are you tryna get ridda me?"

"No! No, no, no. I just, I need to talk to Tyler, and-"

"What, am I not good enough for ya?" she growls, glaring at me and stepping closer.

"Uh, I just don't know you very well, and Tyler's my-"

"I'm better than that idiot Tyler!" she says loudly, getting up in my face and putting her hands on her hips. Honestly, this looks really funny, Tyler acting like a girl...

I accidentally giggle.

And then I fly back into the wall. WHAT!? She flipping punched me! Why did she punch me!? "What the heck!?" I yell, shooting daggers at her with my eyes.

"You laughed, you little bugger. You don't believe that I'm really better than Tyler. Well, you were wrong."

"Doesn't seem like it! Tyler never hit me," I say, rubbing my head where it hit the wall. Geez, woman. The worst part is, I can't even fight back, because if I'm hurting Janet, I'm hurting Tyler, too.

"Looks to me like he should start," she mumbles.

"Start hitting me?" I ask, slowly standing up. "Why would he do that?"

"Because yer a disrespectful little guy."

I huff, brushing myself off. "Look, Janet, you're really great and all, but could I talk to Tyler for a minute?"

She pushes me back to the ground. "Don't try to be higher than me," she hisses.

"What? All I did was stand up!"

She scowls at me and kicks me in the stomach, making me curl up in a ball on my side. I groan from the pain and yelp as she drivers her foot into my stomach once again, causing me to curl around it even farther. "S-Stop!" I complain, trying to sit up. As soon as I'm in a sitting position again, though, she punches me in the face, following it up by slamming my head into the wall continuously. "N-No... T-Tyler..," I groan helplessly, wishing he would just magically switch personalities and help me out.

"I'm not Tyler, boy. I thought we went over this," Janet says with an irritated tone of voice.

I nod slowly. "Y-Yes, Janet. S-Sorry."

She smirks. "Gladja fin'lly got it into that thick head o' yours." I nod again, hoping above all hopes that she'll let me go now. But apparently, hoping isn't enough, because a few seconds later she's landing a punch to my stomach and then yanking me to my feet, yelling at me to quit moping around and being lazy. I hiss in pain as she digs her nails into my shoulders while lifting me up.

"Can you n-not?" I ask shakily, regretting the words as soon as they leave my mouth.

"Don't use that tone o' voice 'round me," she says angrily, shoving me forward.

"Y-Yes, ma'am. W-Where are we g-going?" I ask, wincing at the pain that every step brings.

"Yer gonna show me where you keep all the goodies," she informs me, pushing me towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, no. I d-don't trust you with anything involving caffeine or s-sugar."

She raises her fist to punch me again, but I slip out of her grasp and run across the house before she can land the hit. "Hey! Where do ya think yer goin'?" she snarls.

"Away from y-you!" I yell, not looking back as I run up the stairs to my bedroom.

I can hear her stomping after me as I slam and lock the door. I flop down on my bed and wince at the contact. Gosh, she got me good. Tyler's not very strong, but Janet is. In fact, that makes things even worse, because if I hit Janet, she may seem hardly injured at all. But then when Tyler comes back out, he could be in serious pain. Argh, this is not good. Please come back, Tyler...

"Open the darn door!" Janet roars, pounding her fists against the door. I wince. Not good, not good, this is so not good. With Tyler, I wouldn't be even the slightest bit worried that he could break down the door. But Janet...?

I stand in front of the door, grimacing as she bangs on it repeatedly. Then I take a deep breath, fumble with the lock, fling open the door, and sprint past her to the stairs, where I ride down the banister and jump off at the bottom. I'd like to dart out the front door and just stay away from the house a for few hours, but I don't want to leave Tyler alone. What if he switches back and can't find me, and he gets worried? What if Janet tries to do something truly stupid and I'm not there to stop her, and then Tyler has to have that on his conscience? I have to stay here.

"Come back here!" she shrieks, hobbling back down the stairs. I turn left and skid into the kitchen, pausing a moment to assess my options. I could hide in the living room until she calms down, and then just- "Finally!" she sighs, latching a hand onto my arm. I tug away from her, pulling with all my strength, but Janet is somehow stronger than me. I have no idea how, what with her body condition. "Geez, ya worthless piece o' trash, calm down and lemme hurt you." Somehow it hurts more seeing those words come from Tyler's mouth. I mean, I know it's not really him, it's Janet, but... But...

"Aw, is the little waste of air crying?" Janet coos, bopping the back of my head as tears gather in my eyes. I shake my head and blink furiously in an attempt to hide my emotional (and physical) pain from her.

"Let me go!" I shout, cursing myself mentally when my voice shakes.

"Nope. You've been bad. Ya need to learn to respect yer Auntie Janet." She punches me in the jaw, and I look down rubbing the injured area with my palm. "Now, I need to keep ya somewhere so ya don't cause anymore trouble..." She grabs my hair and drags me over to the counter while I whimper in pain. Then she crouches down and yanks me down next to her. "Let's see. How do you..," she mutters to herself as she unlocks the cabinets below the counter. "Here we go," she says cheerily, swinging the door open and shoving me inside the small space. I yelp and try to escape, but she pushes me the rest of the way in and prevents me from moving. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Stay here, boy. Ya won't bother anyone in here." She slams the cabinet doors shut and locks them quickly. Then I can hear her standing up slowly and walking away, but I can hardly see anything. It's dark and cramped in here, and I can barely even move because of the lack of space, and it's hard to breathe, and I don't like this at all, and... And...

And Tyler put me in here...

☼☼☼

I yawn and try to stretch, but my hands hit the walls of the cabinet and I wince. Ugh, my everything is sore. My jaw and stomach especially.

"Jason? JAAAAAAAAASON! WHERE ARE YOU!? Geez, could have at least left me a note or texted me or something..," Tyler's voice – his normal voice, thank goodness – reaches through the cabinet doors.

"TYLER!" I scream, banging as much as I can on the cabinet doors in the confined space. "TYLER! IN THE KITCHEN, TYLER!" I can hear him running through the house.

"Where?" he asks, sounding really close.

"In the cabinet near the sink," I instruct him. He opens nearly every other cabinet in the entire room, but eventually he does get to the cabinet I'm in. As soon as he unlocks it, I'm tumbling out of the cabinet and crying in his arms. "T-Tyler!" I wail, hugging him tightly and burying my face in his checkered jacket.

"Jason, what on earth happened? Are you OK?" Tyler asks, sounding concerned as he wraps his arms around me. "How'd you get in the cabinet in the first place?"

I sniffle, pulling away from him slightly. "I- You- You put me in there," I cry quietly.

"W-What!?"

"W-Well, not you," I correct myself, leaning forward again into his embrace. "Janet."

"Janet- Janet did what!?" Tyler exclaims angrily, tightening his hold on me, getting more protective.

I wince at the pressure. "Tyler, d-don't, that hurts..."

"What? Did she hurt you!?"

"I... Yes..."

"How much?"

"Too much." I break down crying again, no longer able to form coherent sentences. He just nods like he understands everything, and then he rests his chin on my head and pulls his fingers gently through my hair.

"Shh, Jason, it's okay now," he whispers in my ear as he curls a strand of my light brown hair around his index finger. "She won't hurt you anymore, I'm here."

Ironically, him being here just puts me at a constant risk of getting hurt by Janet, but whatever. Right now he's Tyler, and I need to be held by Tyler right now, so I won't be leaving any time soon. "T-Tyler?"

"Yes, Jason?

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Jason, and I'm going to try my best to keep you safe from Janet."

"Thank you, Tyler."

"No problem."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
32.6K 772 200
This is where I'll put my oneshots so yeah The Ships: (Also added some ships that I can't put it in the tag) -Cranklez -Crundee -Huskylox ...
14.6K 525 23
(DISCONTINUED) Just some random Vhope one-shots I thought of (May or may not be based on real life events) Requests are always welcome tho! (Also, ca...
25.5K 497 39
Merome, SkyMU, TNT, Sseto, Sparkant, ect. Mainly focuses on merome!