The Prince and the Maid | KTH...

By enasthetic

My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too... More

The Prince and the Maid
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Epilogue

Part 36

20K 1K 200
By enasthetic

"But how did you know that I liked flowers?"

He stared into my eyes.

"I know because you would always be in the garden back in my kingdom whenever I was looking for you. You would even talk to them sometimes."

I pursed my lips. He saw me talking to flowers? Oh gosh.

"So I asked Namjoon just what kind of flower you liked the most, but he said that you loved all of them as they all had their own unique meanings. I liked that," he said, eyes holding mine in admiration.

My chest was being squeezed by his stare once again and I looked down at the flowers to get some breather.

"So you collected every types of flowers for me?"

"Of course."

All these work... collecting, potting, decorating, and organizing each one of these hundred and thousands of small flowers... I couldn't even begin to think about the time and energy he spent for all these.

"I had Jimin and Namjoon help me though," he smiled sheepishly and fidgeted, hiding his hands behind his back.

"I love it." I pulled him up to me and wrapped him in a tight hug. "I love it so much, Tae."

His breathy laugh tickled my neck.

He broke the hug and held my hands again. "There's one more thing."

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

My heart jumped when he kneeled in front of me, still holding my hands.

Is this what I think it is?

"Y/N..." He whipped out a small blue box and I gasped.

I couldn't breathe or think properly. My only focus was on him.

"Ever since that day I found you, my life became wonderful. Everyday before I go to sleep, I would look forward to waking up the next day just to see you again. When you are with me, I feel happiness like never before. Losing you is something that I could never bear. I wish to be with you all the time and spend my whole life loving you. I promise to cherish you more than you've ever been. Y/N... You're my first and last love. Will you make this man the happiest person in this world?"

He opened the box to reveal the diamond ring. I sniffled and he gently wiped my tears. I took a deep breath and rubbed my nose.

"Taehyung... When I wanted to run away, when I wanted to end it all, you were there for me. When I had no will to continue living, you came into my life. This heart that forgot what love felt like..." I placed his hand on my chest. "You gave it life again... You saved me. Because you're there for me, I want to experience life again... with you. You're my everything. And I promise you that I will make you the happiest man in the world and stay by your side. Only if you stay by my side." I giggled.

He smiled wide and placed the ring on my finger before standing up. "As if I'd ever leave your side," he chuckled before capturing my lips.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

He smirked. "They already approved. They were actually happy for me. I heard that I wanted to marry you in the first place when I came here."

Something clicked in my brain.

"Oh! That was you?!" I exclaimed, mouth hanging open. "How did I forget that?!"

He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"I won't rush our wedding. We can do it whenever you're ready." He fixed my hair and tucked the loose strands behind my ears. "I know you have some work to do for your kingdom. I'll wait until you have everything sorted out. Just don't leave me hanging for years."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Thank you."

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Oh my gosh!" Namjoon squealed and held my hand, gaping at the ring. "How did it go?"

"You scared me, Joon! I thought there was a riot or something," I pouted. "You should've given me a heads-up."

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?" He smirked. "So when's the wedding?"

I shook my head, sighing. "It's not happening anytime soon."

He gasped loudly. "What?! No... my godchildren..."

"I mean!" I pulled him by the wrist to the window and pointed at the town. "I have work to do before settling down. I must also prepare Jungkook for running my kingdom. And that takes some time."

He sighed. "Fine. Then I should gather everyone as I was supposed to now, right, Your Highness?"

"Yes. We have lots to do."

A/N: Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 3.3K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
224K 10.4K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
709K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
343K 13.8K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...