♥︎Enemies Lust ~ S.coups ff♥︎

By xCatzyx

{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and atte... More

Part 1 - Monday Blues
Part 2 - Project Partners
Part 3 - Deal
Part 4 - Home Alone
Part 5 - Unexpected Company
Part 6 - Painful Wait
Part 7 - One Sided Argument
Part 8 - A Game
Part 9 - Suspicions
Part 10 - His Dark Room
Part 11 - Midnight Moonlight
Part 12 - Carraige Thoughts
Part 13 - House Party #1
Part 14 - House Party #2
Part 15 - Shifting Seasons
Part 16 - Smudged Mascara
Part 17 - The Plan
Part 18 - Mission
Part 19 - A Melancholic Realisation
Part 20 - Glossy Eyes & Fireflies
Part 21- Movie Night
Part 22 - Promises
Part 23 - Broken Rules
Part 24 - Trouble Brewing
Part 25 - Debunked Headlines & Painful Lies
Part 26 - Untiltled
Part 27 - Jigsaw Feelings
Part 28 - Announcements
Part 29 - Music Box Confessions
Part 30 - Same Night Sky
Part 31 - Double Bluff
Part 32 - First Snowflake
Part 33 - Green With Envy
Part 34 - Making A Scene
Part 35 - Dusk
Part 36 - December Wishes
Part 38 - 2:57am
Part 39 - Strictly Business Pt.1
Part 40 - Strictly Business Pt.2
Part 41 - Broken Trust
Part 42 - Broken Glass
Part 43 - Broken Souls
Part 44 - Loosing Sight
Part 45 - Delusional Honesty
Part 46 - Sports Day
Part 47 - Final Battle
Part 48 - Unofficial Vowels
Part 49 - Untraditional
Part 50 - Lust

Part 37 - The Best Present

5K 161 25
By xCatzyx

~Christmas Morning~

-10 years ago-

"GET UP, ITS CHRISTMAS!"

Joshua burst in your room, yelling and happily bouncing on your bed as all the houses on your road awoke, kids screaming and parents regretting conceiving kids. He grabbed your hand as you bolted out of bed, full of energy despite the early hours of the day. 

Scrambling onto your parents bed, you shook them joyfully and all ventured downstairs to a generous tree and dying fire. You scattered around the tree and already started dishing out presents between you and Josh. your mum poured coffee while your dad positioned himself by the tree, recording everything on his old camera. 

"Dad, move the camera!" 

you giggled, Josh overtaking you and posing greedily whilst you pulled your mum down, eager to explore your gifts. Everyone piled around the typical scene, a childhood captured by film. 

-Current day- 

it was quiet at first, making you realise how Christmas had changed through the years and gave you a sad start, luckily brushed off by a cute text.

Merry Christmas idiot

You smiled and typed a response but got interrupted-

"GET UP, ITS CHRISTMAS"

There it is..

— — — 

Sure, you were seventeen, but that didn't mean you weren't excited for Christmas.

You raced down the stairs and tumbled into the living room, laughing and shouting, every step giving you a rush of childhood and joy. He lit the fire whilst you opened the curtains, greeted by a thick blanket of fluffy snow. You gasped and called Josh over, both amazed. Suddenly you heard a camera flash. You looked behind and saw your dad smiling widely with the same old camera in his hands.He started the recorder and when your mum joined you, dressing gown tight and hair still bed-ridden, you dived into a slightly smaller amount of presents, but still just as exciting. 

— — — 

"I'm stuffed."

You held your stomach and had to unbutton your jeans from how much you'd bloated. A hefty Christmas lunch left you so full and you had to of gained at leat 50 pounds. It was worth it though, and although you weighed the same as seven elephants, you would do it again without hesitation. 

Dad: "I'm glad we could all come together" he smiled and held your mums hand, who smiled back at him and then to Josh, then to you. 

"I'd like to say I'm thankful for everyone being here, and how amazing they are. I have no doubt that Josh and Y/n will grow into amazing young adults and do amazing things" he wiped the tears in his eyes and you all laughed, Josh was next.

Joshua: "I mean if theres one person I'm grateful for.." he paused, looking around as you saw a tear shine in his eye when we landed on you. You felt your eyes water also as he spoke;

"..It would be Mr.Kim! Our biology teacher. He is such an inspiration and even let us leave a whole 20 minutes early for rugby! I mean, he's just amazing" he sat down, dazed in awe thinking about his man crush whilst you hit him harshly and tutted. 

"Fine, you go then" he directed you and focus was on you.

Y/n: "Who I'm thankful for..?" you thought hard about it. You knew who you were thankful for, who had pulled you out of a life competition and taught you so much. But could you say that here without being hated?

"Well"  clearly uncomfortable, your mum stepped in, standing up and reaching for your hand. 

Mum: "Y/n, i know about Seungchol" your jaw fell open and Josh let out a dramatic gasp, your dad mimicking your huge eyes, a scene from a drama lay out before you.

Y/n: "Theres nothing going on! I promise-" you started to panic but she very calmly put a hand on your shoulder, like your dad did to her. 

Mum: "Its ok Y/n, i understand" 

Those words that you needed to hear so much and make you feel so much better.

"I understand"

— — —

Mum: "I just wish i knew from the get-go" you sat outside on the snow covered steps. it was freezing, but it wasn't the weather that chilled your heart. 

Y/n: "I tried to tell you..but you didn't understand" 

Mum: "Its not that i don't understand..I just" she sighed, patting your knee as if it gave her the encouragement she needed. 

"I'm scared honestly"

Y/n: "But of what? I'm not going to run away or get pregnant" you both let out a light laugh before turning serious again. 

Mum: "I'm afraid of having to face Areum again" vulnerability took over as she collapsed, leant over like a child and you nurtured her reflectively. 

Y/n: "Mum it's about time, you can't hate her forever" 

Mum: "I know i can't, but i can't bring myself to it. I am so embarrassed Y/n" she exhaled heavily, a thick smokey air escaping her mouth as she turned to you. Eyes young and fresh with tears and youth, seeing her younger self made you feel worse and grab her hand. 

Y/n: "Mum, that family are one of the most frustrating, self-centred people I've ever met. But, they get us mum. You and Areum were friends for years, is that really worth wasting? You gave me years of unjust hatred towards him, i broke that and now I'm the happiest I've ever been"

Mum: "Oh you're so mature" she hugged you tightly and showered you in kissing, making you cringe and try to shrink. 

Y/n: "Mum..you're so embarrassing" you squealed and she laughed.

Mum: "I think i'll take your advice" 

Y/n: "Lets go over now!" 

Mum: "At the dinner presentation, not now" she smiled and you sat down. She looked at something then whispered to you, getting up and going to the front door.

"Don't stay out for long" she winked and waved at someone. You looked in front and felt the rollercoaster in your stomach start up. 

"Merry Christmas my love"

He came to you and kissed you suddenly. You blushed harshly and pecked his cheek. In a trance you spoke briefly before he informed you he had to go. 

"I have to go, remember to open my present" 

"Shoot, i forgot. i'll go now! But before i do" 

You handed him a wrapped gift too. He smiled and gratefully thanked you. Blown away before even opening it. You nodded and he devoured the wrapping. his eyes lit up as he opened it. A camera, one similar to his with the vintage settings and browny lens, but this one recorded videos, meaning he could keep tapes of cherished moments.

"Y/n I don't even know what to say"

He stuttered, blown away by your thoughtfulness but you held a hand on his heart, smiling back and ensuring him. 

"Don't say anything, theres a video on there already. The first tape" 

You proceeded to kiss him once more, disappearing inside and leaving him in the cold night, overcome with love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 181 17
when jeon wonwoo, the free spirited popular guy, feels like he has a crush on the new, quiet girl, which also is his best friend's younger sister. Wi...
753 50 19
Three once inseparable brothers have now become distant and cold to each other. A tragedy of the past has become a trauma of the present. What will b...
56.2K 1.1K 32
Never ever thought someone like her would effect someone like him that much. but before he could realise, he has completely fallen deep for her. Will...
12.6K 337 87
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and maje asahi the unofficial member of seventeen