We Won't Go (Harry Potter X D...

By XWrongUserX

A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love... More

The Start (Chapter 1)
The Second One (Chapter 2)
The Problem (Chapter 3)
The Bad News (Chapter 4)
Meeting Him Again (Chapter 5)
The Flashback (Chapter 6)
The Breaking Point (Chapter 7)
The Rumours (Chapter 8)
The Love Potion (Chapter 9)
The Awkward Kiss (Chapter 10)
Polyjuice Potion (Chapter 11)
Dumbledore's Office (Chapter 12)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 1 (Chapter 13)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 2 (Chapter 14)
Great Minds Think Alike - Part 3 (Chapter 15)
December 1st (Chapter 16)
The Step Back (Chapter 17)
The Plan finally arrives...... (Chapter 18)
Acting like someone else??? (Chapter 19)
The Finale of the Plan (Chapter 20)
A Miserable Man (Chapter 21)
Weird News (Chapter 22)
Drama Drama <Kinda?> (Chapter 23)
The Slytherin's POV (Chapter 24)
Dreams Crash in One Action (Chapter 25)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 1 (Chapter 26)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 2 (Chapter 27)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 3 (Chapter 28)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 4 (Chapter 29)
Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 5 (Chapter 30)
The Greatest Wizard of All Time (Chapter 31)
Wizard Court (Chapter 32)
The Reuniting of the Enemy (Chapter 34)
How? (Chapter 35)

The Life of A Hufflepuff (Chapter 33)

33 4 1
By XWrongUserX

"I need to see him!"

"It is not down to me, Y/N. If it was then I would grant you you're wish."

"I need to see both of them. Sirius and Bellatrix."

Seconds ago, you had just found out that you were ordered to see your mother -Bellatrix- in Azkaban Prison. You didn't hesitate to agree, you didn't really have a choice, but you wanted to see Sirius aswell. You needed answers for all the havoc caused, and you were determined not to come back empty handed. There was so much stuff you didn't feel like you knew and so many missing puzzle pieces unknown to you. So ,you thought, this was you're chance to fix it.

"Is that all you needed to say, Professor? That it is not you're position to give me what I want?"

"One last thing." He replies licking his fingers which held moments before a Sherbet lemon. "Rebecca Runcorn will be companying you today, along with her father."

"But, Professor, I don't think that will go down very well. She tried to slap me."

"I know her actions may be extraordinary in the respect that it could shock one being." He picks up another Sherbet lemon and pops it in his mouth. "But, everyone deserves a second chance and I should know that."

"Why is it needed that she needs to come with me?"

"Her father needs samples from Sirius and Bellatrix. For Negative Energy testing."

"WHAT?!" You shout in shock. "No! He can't! Doesn't he need agreement or something that can allow him to do it? He can't just do it with his free will! I won't allow it!"

"Y/N, he won't ask for your approval because you are under age. If he stands by the law, he is legally able to do as such."

"But-then I need to stop him!" You look at Dumbledore desperate. "Who is taking me to Azkaban."

"Hagrid-"

"No! What about last time?"

"If you have any suggestions of any one else who is free of this time then, please, tell me." 

"Then-then we need to go now."

"He is waiting for you outside of the gates. If I am correct, Rebecca is too."

"She's-already....Right-ok" You grab you're things and rush out of the office.

—————

"Well well well, look who's here."

"You knew I was coming Rebecca."

"Guys, cm' on. We need teh' get goin'." Rebecca immediately jumped in the seat, attached to the motorbike.

"Er Hagrid?"

"You get up behind meh', and we shall be off." You lifted your leg to get onto the motorbike and put your hands around Hagrid's hips. Your hands didn't even come close to touching together because of how big Hagrid was. You could hear quiet giggling coming from Rebecca as Hagrid started the engine of the motorbike and it had lifted from the surface.

"So...Rebecca?" You said loudly so that the Hufflepuff could hear. "This is not meant to be offensive but, how is it being a Hufflepuff?"

"Why would you want to know?"

"I'm curious."

"Yeh right! What do you want to do?Have an opportunity to talk about house pride and such?  Want to boast about Gryffindor and tell us all how bad my house is?"

"Well-I-was just asking-I-was-curious."

"But you're just going to make fun of me. I know what you're like."

"No I won't!"

"You're a Gryffindor-"

"And what's that suppose to mean?" You and the motorbike were a few feet above the ground. Hagrid was focusing the scenery infront of him; in few words, he wasn't paying attention.

"Look Rebecca. If you really don't want to tell me. Tell me a story."

"Are you actually being serious?" She laughed.

"Yeah. Tell me a story. Maybe a Hufflepuff story. House elves in the kitchens ,cooking?"

"But you will-ugh Fine." She says scowling. "But you must not make fun of me."

"Why would I?"

Flashback:

"We would like 5 cakes, ok Harley?" Two chocolate and three vanilla. Someone is allergic to chocolate. So we just thought we'd get two." Rebecca and Elle were having a Hufflepuff Party. They went down to the kitchens to talk to the elves about what they would like. They had a full list on what people wanted and so they had gave it to the elves. They only changed one thing on the list: the cakes. They thought there no point in getting 6 cakes (3 chocolate and 3 vanilla) because all of it wouldn't get eaten and they didn't want left crumbs for evidence of the existence of the party. Elle recommended other cakes, but Rebecca just couldn't be bothered to do the effort of asking everyone if it was ok to have whatever cake, and which they wanted and so forth. She didn't even like cake (whatever type it was) so she wouldn't put any time of hers into it.

"Miss Runcorn, 4 cakes are already made for you."

"Oh Er thanks Harley." Rebecca said.

"Do you know when everything will be done?" Elle chipped in. Elle was Rebecca's best friend. They hang out together all the time and it was because of the two of them that this party was happening. They had a few enemies here and there (mostly the same people) but it was like they were the same person. They did everything together.

"Er, sorry Miss, but we are having a slight issue with the oven at the moment." The two friends look behind Harley where six elves were running around frantically, holding dish cloths, trying to get rid of the smoke that had erupted from the oven. They were all swinging their cloths around, some accidentally hitting fellow elves. One elf then stepped in front of the oven and clicked it's fingers. The smoke stopped pouring out from the top of the oven at once and everyone let out a relieved sigh. Another elf grasped oven gloves and had gently pulled out the cake and put it on a counter top. Every elf stared, gawping at the cake before one had poked it and flour had sprouted up exploding on the nearest elf's face. The elf had white powder blanketing it's appearance until it's grasped dish cloth was able to wipe some of the flour away and gave back the elf's sight. Silence invaded the room for a few seconds before everyone was suddenly moving again like nothing had happened. The exploded cake sat on the edge, looking like a real life bomb had set off inside it.

"We will give you your cake in the Hufflepuff common room, Miss Runcorn."

"Are you sure Harley?" The elf nodded her head. "Ok thanks a lot, if you need anything-"

"Yes Yes , Harley knows, the cake will be there soon."

Flashback end:

"It's great! Elves will make any food for you. Sorry, any food for a Hufflepuff or one elf that knows someone and they'll do it for them too."

"So you could go there and get anything?"

"Anything. And all you have to do If tickle the pear in the painting of the bowl of fruit."

"Great." You say smirking.

"You know the elves won't let you in right? They don't know you."

"Well has anyone tried to sneak in the kitchens? Have you seen them?"

"Actually, yes." She giggles.

Flashback:

"Right we'll go now Harley, thanks a lot." Rebecca and Elle we're heading for the door until it opened by itself. Before anyone could say anything, two red-haired boys came tip-toeing into the kitchen, a wide and accomplished smirk on their faces. They both walk through the door until one notices the two Hufflepuffs and suddenly stops. The other continues sneaking inside before he bumps into Elle and almost gets knocked over.

"Woah." He said, steadying himself from the fall.

"Fred? George?" The two boys were easily recognisable, the two Weasley Twins. They were very popular and likeable, and of course it would be them sneaking into the school's kitchen.

"Er can you tell the head chef elf that we would like one cake?" George whispered loudly, getting up from the fall

"Excuse me?" Elle replied.

"Oh Er what flavour?" Fred said to his brother.

"I don't know, chocolate?"

"Nah that will make a mess."

"Everything we do, makes a mess."

"Well Er, what other flavours?"

"Vanilla?" Rebecca chimes in.

George clicked his fingers. "Yes vanilla!"

"Nah." Fred disagreed. "What about plain? Then we can customise it our selves! Hey!" He shouted to the elves. All of their heads turned around to face them. "Make is a plain cake, yeah?"

"No." The elves replied sternly and went back to their routine.

"Rude." Fred murmured.

"Yo, tell them to make us a plain cake."

"Harley?" Rebecca called. Harley immediately approached her.

"Yes Miss Runcorn?"

"Can you make us a plain cake?"

"Yes, of course, Miss Runcorn." And all the elves had gotten the ingredients to make the cake and had started the preparation. A stupid smile had spread across the two twins' faces.

"Oh actually, Harley?" The elf turned back at Rebecca. "I've changed my mind, you don't need to make the cake." The echo of the words travelled from both the twins' and the elves ears. The elves started packing away as the two red-hairs faces fell.

"What did you say that for?"

"We need that cake you know!"

"Your smirks were irritating not to mention annoying."

"But-but."

"Maybe if you lower your egos then I might order them your wishes, but for now..." the two girls walked out the kitchen leaving the two boys open-mouthed.

"Harley?"

"Er Sir?" She says turning to the twins.

"You have to follow everyone's orders, right."

"Er Yes."

"So you can make us our cake then?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because Professor Dumbledore said that we can't serve you anymore if you come in here."

Flashback end:

"Trust Fred and George." You say.

"I find it quite funny that Professor Dumbledore ordered the elves to do that."

"They must've been in there a lot then."

"You have no idea." She rolls her eyes.

"Is there anything bad people say about you or your house?"

"Well you know the answer. You're one of them!"

"Yeh-but- just answer the question!"

"Why? Do you want to know the story of my life, because it's not interesting." You mouth a 'please'. "Fine. Well I guess people say bad things but, I mean it depends. Sometimes it happens badly, very badly, other days nothing. People remotely just treat us like dirt because they think we're the left overs. There won't be as many Books about Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw as there are with Gryffindor and Slytherin, I'll bet you my life savings. Everyone gets so hyped about the rivalry of the serpent and the lion and such that they just push the two other houses aside. That did really annoy Professor Sprout, one time. She went in a rant that we can't stand up to us being treated badly. That might of been the reason with that slap." She gave you a guilty smile. "Yeah, sorry about that. It was only a few days before that scenario happened that Professor Sprout told us about how we were being treated. I'm just fed up with it. I'm fed up with it all. People are actually narrowing down the Hufflepuff clothes stock! It's ridiculous."

You just nodded your head speechless. Sitting behind Hagrid, arms becoming achy, you thought you were going to die of boredom until a shot of coldness stabbed at your skin and the sky started to darken.

You moved your head to the side and saw the top of Azkaban over the horizon.

"Welcome to the Azkaban, girls. The home of misery."

—————

Helloooooooo!!!!! So I wanted to do like a Hufflepuff chapter (kind of a Hufflepuff Chapter) - a very brief one, just because I don't see many of them around. Please don't get offended about Ravenclaw and that I didn't do a chapter on them, I thought the Character Jess And Luna have played a big part, so yh sorry if you're a Ravenclaw....... (obviously Harry and Draco as Slytherin And Gryffindor)

I've gotten a few messages about somethings about the story. But the description will tell you everything about it now so I hope no one will think it is misleading. If you think otherwise, please tell me and I will solve the issue. Sorry in advance.

Thank you all so much for the support, I can't thank you enough. (Even though I just did)

Any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated along with any advice or nice comments :)

And I hope you have/ had a great day or night! LYL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 95 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
103K 1.3K 54
THIS STORY IS MATURE. JUST A WARNING. 2 enemy's, 2 different families...not enough love,forced to hate each other. Want to love each other.One wants...
6.6K 290 25
Draco x Hufflepuff reader - In your 5th year you and your little sister, Fae, can come back to Hogwarts. She means the world to you and you'd do anyt...