Attention » [H.S]

By _Liamssmile

"Oh your Jacket." I say a bit louder as he now leans on his car. I move to take it off, however before I coul... More

Introduction
Casting
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48 (Epilogue)
THE RUNAWAY PRINCE

Part 20

6.4K 182 56
By _Liamssmile

Saturday (8pm-ish)
Arabella's POV

10min. 11421 likes

Dailydanceupdates: The final draft for the entires for nationals have just been released and we now know the schedule, and 4 time national winner- Juliet Doherty- has now entered. You all heard it hear first.
Will she be our 5th time national winner?

I sigh and close Instagram. This pressure is enough to break someone. With nationals and the auditions for next year on my mind and school on top of that, there's no telling when I might just break.

I place my phone onto one of the shelves while it continues to play my audition music.

I get to the fouetté turns and know that I have to do 32 of them perfectly. I focus completely and put my everything into it, only managing to do 27 before suddenly getting distracted by loud music coming from downstairs causing me to loose my balance so I stumble out of my turns.

I lean over and place my hands on my knees while I rest for a bit, catching my breath.

I stand up straight before shouting at the top of my voice "Shawn, turn down the music! I'm practicing."

I groan and walk to the shelf to grab a sip of water before going back to the center of my studio and trying once again.

Come on Arabella, if you can't nail this, you won't be able to do that audition and won't get into the Royal Ballet in London!

I mentally groan before starting once again. Finally I get closer and closer to my goal as I go on, 28,29,30. Once I know I have two more I get excited, but of course  the music has to start blaring louder than it was.

I get distracted once again, forgetting to spot the wall in front of me, causing me to fall out of my turns and flat onto the floor. I give up and lie complete on the floor in pain and defeat while the song changes to love on the brain, a contemporary song on my playlist.

"Shawn I told you to turn down the music." I scream again, completely irritated.

If I don't get this piece perfect, I'll never be able to go to The Royal Ballet School in London after school this year and my dreams will be crushed.

"I could tell him, but I mean that'd be pretty hard considering there's a huge party going on downstairs." I heard someone say causing me to shoot up from my position on the floor to a seated one.

"Please don't tell me you just saw that?" I ask embarrassed, he did not need to see me falling or even shouting like an idiot in actual fact.

"Depends what you're talking about, the part where you fell or the part where you were screaming." He says causing me to groan and bury my hands in my knees.

"Ahh belle I'm kidding, I'm actually pretty amazed, I also know that your fall was most probably my fault because I opened the door and distracted you." He says sitting down next to me causing me to giggle.

"You're very talented you know." He says smiling at me.

"Hah, thanks Haz." I say, shyly looking down, hating when people give me compliments.

"What, you are, there's no ways that I could do that, in actual fact...." he starts to say, pushing himself off the floor and attempting to do the turns I was just doing, way off the beat of the music playing, causing me to burst out laughing.

"You're one hundred percent the
next Misty Copeland." I say playfully.

"I definitely know who that is."

He walks over to me and holds out his hand for me to grab onto as he helps me up. I hold onto his hand as he pulls me up and spins me around. I laugh at his actions as he continues to playfully dance around with me. He let's go of my one hand, causing me to spin all the way out and he pulls me all the in causing me to gently bump into him.

I landed right against harry and are bodies are now touching. I look down as he removes his hand from mine and wraps them around my waist. I slowly look up at him, our gaze connecting and locking. Slowly I feel his one hand gently lift off my waist and move a piece of hair that had fallen into my face away.

The butterflies in my stomach were actually going crazy.

Incase you haven't realized yet, I haven't ever kissed anyone, or in reality been this close to a guy before, so the overwhelmed nerves make sense.

I'm suddenly brought back to reality and away from my thoughts when I see him leaning in, still looking delicately into my eyes. Not exactly knowing what to do, I awkwardly move my arms up to loosely hang around his neck.

My eyes flutter closed as he got even closer. I eventually felt the gentleness of an unfamiliar feeling on my lips. After two seconds, I realized what was actually happening when I felt his lips softly move against mine. I move my lips gently against his when I feel him softly bite my lip and pull it a bit away, causing my mouth to open a bit.

The weirdest feeling was definitely when Harry had moved his tongue into my mouth. While our lips were molded before, my mind quickly became confused as to what was going on. I tried to go along with his actions, knowing I was definitely failing. I slowly pulled away as Harry rested his forehead against mine.

I turn my gaze towards the floor, trying to avoid any awkward moment due to my awkward actions. Once Harry slowly strokes my cheek, I looked up into his emerald green eyes.

"Don't be shy now love." He says softly.

"Um, Im sorry." averting my gaze down once agin, saying the only thing that comes to my mind.

"And why would that be?" He asks

"Um, because I don't really know how to do all that," I say referencing to what we just did, " and you've probably kissed so many other girls who actually know what they doing." I say softly.

"Yeah belle, I understand that it was your first, it's really not an issue. Don't compare yourself to anyone, your innocence is sexy." He says lifting his head off my forehead and looking at me, with his arms around my waist, causing me to blush.

I nod awkwardly not exactly knowing what to say, hoping that he will say something instead.

"It wasn't that bad, we'll work on it." He says playfully winking at me. I shove him away smiling shyly as he chuckles at me.

"I'm only kidding love." He says winking, even though I know that I've got a lot to learn.

Like hello, we don't live in the movies and are able to just walk up to a guy and know how to kiss them. No, you also don't ? Or is it just me?

"Are you coming down to the party?" He asks, while intertwining our one hand.

"Party?" I ask confused.

"Yep, your brothers party, you know the one that's going on downstairs..." he says, trying to see if I actually do know.

"Oh, I did know there was a party, I just didn't know it was going to be here, explains the noise." I say causing him to chuckle.

"So,you're coming?" He asks smiling.

"Um, actually I'm gonna have to pass, I've still got to nail the turns for an audition."

"Okay love, I'll catch you later then." He says and winks while he kisses me on the cheek and walks out the studio, closing the door behind him.

I swear I stood there after he left for about five minutes just thinking about what happened, until I brought myself back to reality.

"Come on Arabella, you can do this." I say starting my audition variation over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 110 32
"I want you alone." He unzips my dress. "Harry someone might see us." I alerted him but he still pulled off my dress. "Let them see but they can't to...
6.6K 125 24
Harry has been in love with Chachi since he could remember when they met. He has his chance when her boyfriend dumps her. But what happens when Chach...
60.6K 2.4K 77
When college student Brandy Bright's charming, but toxic best friend, Benji, asks her to move in with him, she has to decide if making a move on her...