The Boss' Aggression (BWWM)

By 99Hikori

TBA • The Boss' Aggression • Dante Grants A twenty something woman who just lost her only living relative... More

The Boss' Aggression
Chapter II: Stare
Chapter III: Godfather
Chapter IV: Merchandise
Chapter V: Keep
Chapter VI: Problem
Chapter VII: Angel
Chapter VIII: The War
Chapter IX: The War II (INTRO)
Chapter X: The War II
Chapter XII: The Kidnap
Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II
Chapter XIV: Skin Deep
Chapter XV: I Am Your Maker
Apology
Chapter XVI:War
Chapter XVII: HIM
Chapter XIX: Grind Them
Chapter XX: Can I Have Her?(Not Edited)
Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo
Chapter XXII: Love Locked Down
Chapter XXIII: Ready
Chapter XXIV: Finally
A/N
Chapter XXVIII: Never
Chapter XXIX: Only For You
**ON HOLD**
Chapter XXX: I Love You
I'm BACKKK
Chapter XXXII: Down to Business
Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman
A/N : Chapters In Bulk/ Story building
Chapter XXXIV: Getting Closer
I Apologize
Chapter XXXV: Liars And Cheaters
Chapter XXXVI: Sooner Than Later I
Chapter XXXVII: SOONER THAN LATER II
CHAPTER XXXVIII: Let It Be Known
CHAPTER XXXIX: Rise And Shine Cara
CHAPTER XL: Angel's Lament

Chapter XI: The Traffic I

22.1K 804 262
By 99Hikori

Chapter XI: The Traffic I

We pulled up in front of a modern home, somewhere backed up in the trees. Preferably in the middle of nowhere since I didn't see any neighbors. It was so isolated.

He parked in front of the garage, and turned the car ignition off, opened his door and stepped out. I was going to do the exact same thing until he came to my side of the car and snatched the door open. In my head, I was just wondering if I should even look at him. Talk to him.

I mean after he had that gun pointed to my head I just lost all kinds of feelings for him. Or at least I think I did. I got this new sense from him that, he could snap on anybody. Close, or not. It was like he had only a tiny thread of patience. And his patience could wear (ware) thin so fast.

This made me afraid of him even more, but I couldn't show someone as pompous as himself that he terrorized me. I would only be gracing his ego.

" Do you think that today you could get out of the fucking car?!" He grumbled impatiently as he rubbed his temples. Leaning his arm on the top of the door, and side stepping when I finally got out of the car.

Taking a couple steps before him, he slammed the car door shut and hastily walked past me onto the paved walkthrough. Letting out a deep huff, I watched as he fidgeted with the keys. It wasn't long before he threw them all down to the ground and swore to the top of his lungs.

" fuccCCKKK!" I wasn't going to lie, I was ready to laugh it up. I had to cover my face and look the other way to keep me from laughing. I mean, this guy has to be in his late 20s or early 30s and he's throwing a tantrum? I feel bad for the person whose gonna have his kids.

A deep clearing of the throat snapped me out of my thoughts and I found him staring at me from the door.

I didn't moved onto the pavement yet, so I was still standing next to the garage. I gave him a face and he squinted his eyes at me, a deep frown pulling at his lips.

Did this man ever smile? He was so stiff that I was beginning to believe he was a robot. And by stiff I mean, emotionless.

It was like the only emotion he had was anger. He maybe a little funny, and a bit boring but, I don't know what goes through his mind when he's with me.

Is he upset, showing me whose boss? Because sometimes he really wants to strangle me. But then theres those times when he...

" Help me find the key!" He demanded, walking off of the paved steps into the dead leaves in the grass.

He lost the key? Does he even know where he hid it?

A long frown made its way to my lips, and I crossed my arms.

This night couldn't get any worse? How did he lose the key HE hid?

" Did you hear the fucking words that came out of my mouth?!" He questioned. I didn't answer and I turned my back on him pretending to look on the ground for the key.

" FIND THE FUCKING KEY, Dante!"  He ordered.
"Yes your excellency, i'll find the key. That you lost." I mocked, walking further passed the garage and into the dead trees.

" Dante?" He beckoned.
I ignored him and walked further in the dead grass under the dead trees. This place was sad.

" Dante?" He said more strained. I could hear the patterns of his uneven breath.

" What!" I snapped, I turned around to look at him and his eyes had a scary dark gleam in them. I almost bit my tongue, but I held my ground.
" I'm looking for the stupid key, okay!" I tried feigning annoyance, which didn't work since my voice cracked and I knew then and there I gave myself up.

" Who do you think your talking too?" He asked confusedly. Taking slow predator like steps toward me. On instinct I backed away and even tried to scope the area for an escape.

" Oh? What was all of that talk?" He mocked me, stopping about six inches from me.

If he comes over here and touches me in any type of way I would be as good as dead. I'm like putty in this mans hand, and truthfully I didn't like how my body reacted to him. It was like instinct.

My body is fully attracted to this man while my mind was like, "This guys a crazy person that shoots people between their heads! And he's scary as all hell!"
He took a step towards me and I backed up more. He took another step and I took two steps back.

This kept going until he was about two more steps away from me.
" Stop right there!" I commanded shakily as he took another step forward.

He smacked his tongue shook his head and said,
" You are so cute when your scared." He crossed his arms and gave me a kind of derisive smile.

" Dante!?" He asked
" You aren't afraid of me are you, hmm Dante?" He questioned as if he were shocked.
He took a step forward and I backed away, holding up my hand as to cease his movements.

But it was like seeing my hand made him move faster and quicker toward me, he had me against a tree in no time and I was even beginning to believe that he had some sort of superpowers or something. Because as soon as he touched I became a worm in his arms. Squirming and gesticulating around.

The attraction between my body and his was to much to ignore, so much so that I couldn't keep still. I didn't want my body to react to his, I didn't want to become jelly in his arms, I didn't want to short my will with his body pressed against mines this way.

If by chance my body were to go still and calm, then there would really be a problem. I would be able to feel his heart, the rise and fall of his chest. The tightening in his arms and abdomen when he held me so close and secure to him.

It would be like pouring water into his palm, thats how quickly I could succumb to him.

" Calmati." He whispered into my ear, and my body began to feel much lighter. No. No.

No. Stop.

I began to whimper in annoyance as he took my wrists and held them above my head.
"Shh,shh,shh." He breathed into my neck. That's when the problem was born.

My body began to tingle in every way as I calmed down. My breathing became matched with his and I could feel his heartbeat on my chest. I could feel his chest pressing into mine when he breathed. I could feel the air from his nose on my cheek and that drove me crazy.

This is why I didn't want to go calm. This is exactly why. I minds well be this guys mop, because I soak up everything he has to offer.

Stupid body. Stupid hormones.

" I'm calm you can let me go now!" I sighed in frustration. Don't look at his eyes don't look at his eyes.
I looked down at the ground when I felt his eyes baring holes into my cheek. Don't look at his eyes. Don't look at his eyes. Don't look at his eyes.

He slowly let go of my wrists, gliding his hands down my back to my waist. You could only imagine the sensational feeling of his hands on your body. My whole back felt like it was burning to a crisp.

" Bello~" He said as his hands moved down my waist to my hips. There he smashed our pelvises together and moved his hands further down till they were at the back of my thigh.

He gently pecked my exposed collar bone and trailed his hands down farther until they were at the back of my hinds. Oh no.

He lifted me up by my hinds and tightly wrapped them around his waist. My first thought was, hurry and and get down before he uses his voodoo on you. But then he brought my hand to his lips, and kissed each of my fingers before placing a light kiss on my clothed shoulder. My heart swelled and I really did try to avoid his gaze at all costs. And I believe it really paid off.

My arms didn't go around him once. If they did, I would have lost all of my common sense. I wouldn't have as much control as I do now.

As long as I am not staring evil in its eyes, I will always have control over it. Because this man, is pure evil. I'm talking, Mr. Steal yo girl evil.

" Mi dispiace." He said. Placing a light kiss on my neck, and slowly letting me down off of his high horse.

Though I don't have no clue what his ass just said, I'm going to go find that key so that I won't be stuck looking at his beautifully snide face.

And so I did, I paid no attention to him as I searched for the key. It got to the point where I was swearing so much he actually laughed. And it wasn't one of those annoying laughs or I know more than you do laughs, it was a genuine laugh.

Lawd, I thought the gates of heaven opened for me a t that moment. I mean, I saw him smile before. Just not like this.

After about twenty minutes of looking for the key I gave up, and sat down on the steps. Just now noticing that through that whole time his lazy behind didn't get up to look once. I gavw him a look, and a stupid smirk formed on his face.

That was when I knew whatever he was playing at was up.
And he came out flat and said,
" The key was never lost." Didn't give me any reason why I was looking around for a not lost key. Didn't tell me why he put on a show about not having the key. Just that, it was never lost.

" Asshole." I mumbled standing on my feet, and holding my hand out to him. He looked at my hand then at me with a, " Not a chance" look. Then he broke out into a laugh.

This time I didn't find his smile as dreamy, I found it utterly annoying.

" Angel~!" I whined, doing a little number where I lazily jumped up and down like a kid throwing a tantrum.

His laugh died quickly, and I was becoming worried with his sudden change of emotion.

I sighed, and stared at the car in front of the garage. The silence was an uncomfortable, but then I could feel him glaring daggers at me. This became an annoyance.

I began to say something when he cut me off.

" Unless you want me to fuck you into next year, don't say my name like that." He said warningly. My throat went dry at the thought and I found myself fidgeting with the hem of my shirt.

Then he pulled out the key which was in his suits pocket, and placed it inside the keyhole. Giving it a slow turn he opened the door and motioned for me to step in.

I did, and noticed a keypad on the side of the door. My face went straight and I could feel the frustration seeping in.

This a-hole had a keypad. He could have easily out a password in for it. We could've been in here.

As he closed the door and locked it, he walked past me. And the whole time I watched him. My face was like this
__ __
_______ The entire time.

" Is there a problem?" He asked with sass.

My face remained the same and I said,
" No. Not at all."

I didn't even have the chance to look around the house before he shoved me into a room. Claiming that it was bedtime.

So I went to the bed and laid down. Finally taking the time to scope the room.

First of all I didn't have any clothes to sleep in. I hate sleeping in outside clothes. And I couldn't go to sleep.

I was wondering what Angel was doing. I was worried about all of the others, which Angel failed to mention. I was afraid.

I missed my bed, my apartment. My neighbors.

I laid in the bed, and slowly found myself falling to sleep until I began thinking about Chase. Now it was really hard for me to go to sleep. So I tried taking off my outside clothes. Well my jeans. Since I had on that stupid teeshirt. It was big enough to sleep in.

I laid back down and got under the covers. When I realized I still couldn't sleep, I kicked the covers off my body and stared up at the ceiling.

The house was quiet, and I was really hating this desolate feeling. I felt like I haven't been around civilization for years.

And whats more, I'm being held captive again. I was so sick of being held captive.

My stomach grumbled as I thought and I noticed that I haven't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon.

I don't have much of an appetite now, ever since I was kidnapped. My life has become an depression.

For a couple more minutes I stared at the ceiling until I finally became bored and hungrier.

I couldn't stand to be stuck in another room for days on end. If I was even lucky, he didn't lock my door.

I rose up from the bed, t-shirt and all. And walked to the door.

I took three deep breaths before I reached out to grab the knob. Slowly, I turned it. And I heard a lock sound. It turned all the way around and from the drafts in the house it cracked open just a bit.

My heart thumped so heavy. I felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. I wasn't locked in here and I could roam the house. Did He purposely leave it unlocked? Was he just in a hurry and forgot to lock it?

Who cares, I get to roam around. I get to eat late night snacks. And If I'm not mistaken theres a plasma in the living room. Things are looking up as of right now.

I pulled the door open some more, and glanced out into the dark hallway. It was chilly and the drafts gave me chill bumps.

I took a step past the door, and inched my leg out. Nothing happened. Then I did the same with my other leg. Nothing happened. So then slowly I let go of the door and took another step farther. Nothing happened.

I squealed, and did a happy dance. Then I remembered that he could be sleep somewhere and if I would wake him up he would possibly be in a pissy mood.

I did not want that. He would totally kill my vibe.

Having no idea where I was going, I moved on the smooth marble floors.

When I remembered where the stairs were, my body relaxed and I was trying to figure out why I was creeping.

There is a trigger happy fool somewhere in this house.

I thought.

But then I challenged my thought and said,
But why would I be sneaking around if he intentionally left my door unlocked?

You don't know that! Okay, I am seriously starting to scare myself.

Shut up mind.

I took a step down the stairs and they didn't creak. Well why would they, these floors could have just be installed. This whole house looked new. And since when did marble creak?

Trying to stop my brain from talking I literally ran down the stairs. I don't know why, but I was supposed to be creeping. But-

I'm not supposed be creeping. Because he didn't intentionally look my door. Which gives me the right to roam around. Right?

When I was at the bottom of the stairs I looked around in the dark. Couldn't really see anything tho. I couldn't make out anything fr fr.

There were literally no windows in this joint. So it was like pitch black.

I sighed, and took a seat at the bottom of the stairs. Guess I was just going to have to wait for my eyes to adjust.

I sat there, for about three minutes until my eyes were used to its new setting. I stood up, and looked around the hall to the front door. Then I looked straight ahead which lead to what I believed was the living room. It was so fancy. And there was glass everywhere.
There was even a built in fish wall. Full of little fishies.

How did I miss this?

I walked into the room, and walked up to the fish wall. Crouched down, and observed all the fishes in there. I even spotted a little catfish. There were three of them. I saw angel fish. Even a freakin clown fish. All varieties of fishes whose names I don't know. Just know there was even a Dory in there.

When My stomach grumbled I stood up and walked out of the room. It looked more like a lounge room. Because when you first walked in the floor level is really high. Then it gets really low and there is this round leather white couch. There are stairs to indicate the change in floor levels.

The floors were a smooth white marble, cold under my feet. I didn't have enough time to admire the room any further because I was so darn hungry.

So I ventured out of there and went left, which cut me off from the open space between the stairs and the front hall wing.

I was now going down a separate hall. To me, it was honestly sad. Until I saw stairs.
They were the spirally kind and I was just wondering why there were two sets of stairs heading to the same place.

I looked left and right, and since I didn't know where the kitchen was. I just figured I minds well go give it a look.

So I did, I went up the spirally stairs. Which seemed to never end.
At the end of the hall where the stairs started there was this big glass window I forgot to mention. It literally was like standing outside.

The trees were all there. This was just something I forgot to mention as I still walked up the stairs.

To me it seemed like it never ended.

Until finally. FINALLY. I made it to the top. Now, I felt like this was even a higher level than where my room was. Only because there was this big window to the left of the stairs when you finally made it to the top.

I noticed a wall ending, and saw a dim light coming from around the corner. I walked toward it, and when I looked to my left, there t was.

The kitchen. It was here.
The light I was seeing came from the oven light. As I was about to open the refrigerator, I didn't even take notice of strawberry cigars. Hell, I didn't even notice the terrace or the cracked panel door.

In from of the windows, on the inside there were two chairs. Just seated there facing the windows. Giving the perfect view of the trees outside.

As I walked closer to the doors, I noticed a little red light outside on the terrace.

Was that Angel?

Passing the two chairs, I slowly crept to the cracked doors and looked outside at the silhouette figure.

If you were really listening, you could hear him taking in the smoke and breathing it out. I couldn't see his face exactly, but I knew he was looking out at the trees.

"What's the matter?" He asked. My heart caught in my throat and I could feel it pounding.

I heard some shuffling through the crack of the door and backed away when I saw his talk figure approaching.

He pulled back the door and stepped into the house.

He moved over towards the right and flicked the switch of the ceiling lights. Turning back around he closed the door, and locked it.

It was when I noticed that this man was completely shirtless. Ripped. And shirtless.

Oh lord! Get out of here before you start drooling.
I told myself. But my body wouldn't move. It wouldn't move at all.

He turned back around to look at me, and moved to one of the hair and sat on the ledge. Crossing his big arms.

I was trying so hard not to bite my lips, lick them, or drool. It was becoming really hard when I could see the bulge in his sweatpants.

" What is the porblem? What's wrong with you?!" He asked annoyed. Getting up from the chair arm, and walking to the kitchen where he opened one of the too cabinets and pulled out a bottle of wine.

I couldn't tell you what it was because I wasn't much of a drinker.

Finally snapping out of my trance, I took a seat in one of the chair at the island and crossed my legs. Pretzel style.

" Well... I can't sleep. I'm super worried. And, I'm hungry." I said. Resting my elbow on the island and putting my face in my hand.

" What are you worried about?" He asked, going into the fridge and pulling out potatoes. My face scrunched up at that. Who puts potatoes in the fridge?

Thats weird.

I realized that he expected me to talk to him while he pulled out sausage links from the freezer.

" I'm worried about Bobby, and Vito. Chase... Everyone. There safety." I said, staring down at the black marble island.

It was silent for a moment. Before he said something.

" Those fuckers are just fine. Fucking up someone else's life I presume. They're more than safe. Those fuckers are out on leave. Lucky bastards." He scoffed, setting three eggs onto the counter.

Well, I wasn't expecting all of that.

" So they're alive?" I questioned. Because he has such a twisted humor. He could be talking about them messing up God's life.

He gave me a look, and I made a " Well I had to ask." Face.

From the pantry he pulled out garlic. Then he went to the fridge and pulled out mushrooms, and cream.

From his cabinets he pulled out olive oil, white wine, salt & pepper, and red pepper flakes.

What is he making? Was he making this for me?

-__-

No way, there is a chance that he would sit in my face and eat whatever he's about to make.

" Why couldn't you sleep?" He questioned, chopping the garlic.

I was thinking about you

I thought.

" Just couldn't sleep." I concluded.

" Ah, couldn't sleep." He mocked. Cutting up the potatoes and placing them in a baking pan.

Can I just say that he looks so sexy? So sexy!

I can't even say his name. Because if I do say his name, its gonna make me funny in all of the wrong places.

I mean just thinking about it puts me in a bad state of mind. His name is so erotic and ironic that whenever I think of it, there is like this pool of wetness in my underwear.

His name is very ironic. Naming a trigger happy fool Angel.

See? My body just like tingled all over.

He placed the pan in the oven and three a hand towel over his shoulder before he leaned over the island and stared into my eyes.

" Would you like me to read you an bedtime story after you eat?" He questioned.

First of all, I am a grown woman thank you. Second, so he was cooking for me. How sweet.
An smirk graced his lips and his eyes squinted as he stood to his height and shrugged his shoulders.

" Is that a yes, or no?" He questioned, his deep sultry voice rumbling in my chest.

I watched as he prowled around the island still pretty much eye balling me before he went to take a seat in the chair.

I turned around in the chair, and began to put the pieces together. Ohh my goodness!. Now I get it.

His stupid smirk gave it away.

I don't know what this chapter was for. It's bland

Translation:
Calm down
Beautiful
And I forgot the other one

Sorry for any errors
Any translation errors
Any story line errors where you just go WTF

😂😂🤔😑

Angel smiling. This is the same guy. Doesn't he look so much different when he smile?

Angels safehouse.

Huh huh?
Some pictures i will put in the next chapter.

This is like 2 chapters in one by the way.

-99hikori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 711 100
What happens when the mafia don who made your life a living hell inevitable falls for you? You play the part of his girlfriend, gain his trust, and r...
1K 53 13
Being kidnapped should be a pretty clear cut, black and white situation. What kind of maniac targets an innocent daughter in the quest for her father...
51 0 15
Myrena Brown is tired of not receiving the promotion she deserves at work. So, she takes matters into her own hands by going to Jaded, a wealthy libr...
136K 2.4K 26
The brooding CEO captivated his lover in his mafia world' The Sicilian mafia. While trying to find her real family, on a trip to Sicily, Italy. Luc...