Smutty Shiro X Keith Oneshot...

By floralsu3

Shiro x keith smuts and maybe fluff than smut ☺️🏳️‍🌈💕 More

first heat
dreams
first chapter of life♡
Pt 2♡
hii♡, please read!!°
its our life ☆
Bad boy♡
The war is over
Thank you♡♡♡
the war is over part 2
first heat (re-write)
new life
ⅅᎯℕℂℰ ᏇℐᏆℋ ℳℰ
ⅅᎯℕℂℰ ᏇℐᏆℋ ℳℰ (ℙᎯℛᏆ 2)
Punishment
Helloo from the other sideeeee🏳️‍🌈👌🏻❤️
My smile is extinct🥀
Hiyaaa❤️
My smile is extinct (2)🥀🥀
My Alpha💋
Forbidden love⚔️❣️
Forbidden love ⚔️❣️(2)
Questionn
Im coming home (mpreg)
Im coming home (mpreg part 2)
Hiya
Its a date🌼
Stay in the game (2)
Sleepless nights
Galra! Shiro
Any ideas?
Criminal
Anxiety💊🚬
Another question
Hi!!!!
Galra! Shiro~2
A TEMPORARY end

Stay in the game 🏈❣️

7.2K 106 43
By floralsu3

"Hey babe, good morning." Shiro said as he met up with his boyfriend before the first class of the day. Keith jumped a little and looked at shiro. "Damnit takashi, you scared me." Keith said as he closed his locker and held shiros hand. Shiro smiled and kissed Keith as an apology. "Aw I'm sorry babe, are you excited for the game tonight?" Shiro asked with joy and excitement. "No, I don't feel like sitting out in the cold for 2 plus hours watching my perfect boyfriend play the best he can." Keith said as he smiled and walked with shiro to their first period. "Well I'm just glad that you'll be there with me babe. Look how about after school ends you and me go to the diner you love and eat before I haft to get warmed up and dressed for the football game deal? My treat." Shiro said as he wrapped his arm around Keith's waist, holding him close. Keith smiled and leaned into him a little. "Deal" Keith said softly as he greeted the teacher and got in a seat and got ready for their first class to start. Shiro sat beside Keith and got bored so he started drawing in his note book. "Pay attention." Keith whispered to Shiro as he gently pressed shiros hand that had a pencil in it down. Shiro groaned and laid his head down on the table. Keith rubbed shiros inner thigh, squeezing it lightly. "Pay attention or no treat after your game." Keith whispered as he licked shiros earlobe a little. Shiros head shot straight up and he started paying attention. "Thank you baby." Keith said softly as he smiled and zoned back into the lesson.

Class soon ended and Keith walked outside to his car and Shiro walked with him. Shiro pushed him into the side of the car lightly and kissed him deeply. Keith moaned softly into the kiss. "Mmm...takashi Baby, treat after your game not before." Keith said as he pressed his hands on shiros shoulder to keep him from going any further. Shiro whined and sighed. "Fine...I love you baby." Shiro said as he kissed Keith and held him close. Keith smiled and hugged him back.

They finished the day of school and Keith and Shiro walked to shiros truck and got in. "Turn on the heat babe, I'm freezing." Keith said as he shivered and crossed his arms. Shiro took off his football jacket and handed it to Keith. "Here, put it on." Shiro said as he switched on the truck. Keith blushed and put on shiros jacket than scooted over and leaned his head on shiros shoulder. "Ready my love?" Shiro asked. Keith nodded and Shiro drove out of the school parking lot and to the diner.

They Arrived at the diner and walked in. Keith smiled and grabbed shiros hand as they were lead to their seat and they sat down. Keith ordered a peppermint tea along with a bowl of soup and a side of bread. Shiro ordered a water and a burger with fries. "You know babe you could've ordered something different if you wanted too, I am buying." Shiro said as he took a sip of his water. Keith shrugged and looked into shiros eyes. "Ehh I didn't really want anything else's to be honest" Keith said as he took shiros hand in his. Shiro smiled and kissed Keith's small cold hands. Their food came out and Keith took a sip of his tea and Smiled. Shiro laughed a little and started eating. Keith started eating as well. "Holy shit this is delicious." Keith said as he took another bite. "Babe you act like you didn't eat anything yesterday." Shiro said as he looked at Keith. "That's cause I didn't." Keith said as he took a couple of more sips from his tea and continued eating. "What do you mean you didn't? Keith we talked about this baby, your body is perfect just the way it is." Shiro said as he looked at Keith with a soft expression. "No I'm not starving myself again, I got so caught up with planning my film and worrying about school and college I just didn't really feel hungry? Nor did I ever think to remind myself to eat." Keith said as he drank the rest of his tea and ordered a to-go cup of it. "I hope your not lying Keith." Shiro said as he continued eating. "I'm not babe, I promise." Keith said as he continued eating as well.

They both finished eating and were just sitting there chatting about school, work, football just random stuff basically. "So what team are y'all playing today?" Keith asked as he sipped on his tea. "The galra dogs I do believe." Shiro responded. "The team that literally almost killed Matt and lance just within a few minutes into the game?" Keith asked. Shiro nodded. "Be Safe when you play tonight please babe? I don't need my boyfriend getting hurt." Keith said as he frowned a little. Shiro laughed a little at Keith's cuteness. "Don't worry babe, I won't I promise." Shiro said as he smiled.

They left the restaurant and Shiro had to stay at the school to get ready and go over the game plan with the rest of the team.

Keith went home and put on something a little warmer considering that it was almost night and the temperature had dropped like 10 degrees. He smiled in the mirror as he looked at himself with shiros Jersey jacket on. His phone rang and he picked it up.

Keith: hello?
Pidge: Heyyy keith, coming to the game tonight?
Keith: duh of course my boyfriend is playing
Pidge: right, forgot about that. Well do you want me to come by and pick you on my way to the game?
Keith: Yea please, I'll give you gas money.
Pidge: deal, also do you want to sit with me in the radio room as I broadcast the game out to different stations on the radio?
Keith: will it be warm?
Pidge: um yea obviously I hate the cold and being cold.
Keith: Okay, just text me when your here okay bye.
Pidge: byeee Keef

Keith smiled and sat down on his bed. "Morticia, come here baby." Keith said as he saw his black fluffy cat walk into the room. She purred and jumped on the bed with Keith. Keith smiled and petted behind her ear. "Hey baby." Keith said as he kissed her head and smiled. He got a purr in return. Keith grabbed his phone and took a picture with morticia and smiled at it. He closed his eyes for a few minutes and took a short nap with morticia curled up against his chest.

*bzz bzz bzz*

Keiths eyes shot open and grabbed his phone to see a text from Pidge.

Pidge: hey loser get your ass up and come on, We'll be late if you don't.

Keith jumped up and grabbed the varsity jacket, his charger and kissed his cat goodbye and ran out of his apartment to pidges car and got in. "About time" Pidge said as she cranked the car and drove off. "Sorry, fell asleep" Keith said as he put his seatbelt on. Pidge grumbled and turned on the music and started singing along with Katy perry. Keith smiled and joined in.

They made it too the game and the boys were just now warming up. "Go say hey to your boyfriend before I start broadcasting because you won't be able to leave until half time to the end of the game." Pidge said as she unlocked the radio booth and turned on the heater.

Keith saw Shiro and ran to the fence. Shiro finished a set of lunges and saw Keith, he smiled and ran over to him. "Hey babe." Shiro said as he kissed Keith. Keith smiled and kissed him back. "Hey quarterback" Keith said with a smile. Shiro smiled at the nickname and grabbed his hands. "Stay with me tonight after the game, we can out for tacos than go home and binge on the show bones. We're on season 2 I think." Shiro said. "Alright, you'll get a treat if you do good." Keith said as he bit his lip and smiled. Shiro blushed and nodded before being called to the team huddle. "Be safe!" Keith yelled to Shiro as he watched him run off. Shiro turned back to him and shot him a smile.

Keith went back up to the Radio booth and walked in. "Hey Pidge, need any help?" Keith asked as he took off his varsity jacket and sat beside Pidge. "Yea actually this microphone is not wanting to work and I've tried everything there is to try." Pidge said as she looked around and tried to find the problem.

Keith laughed to himself and grabbed it from her hand and flicked the power switch up and it turned on. "I thought you knew what you were doing" Keith laughed. Pidge grumbled and mocked him as she tested the microphone.

The game started and was on the second quarter

"Alright, the voltron lions are up by 5! The galra dogs are way behind y'all, I think we have this one In the bag!" Pidge announced and the crowd watching the team screamed and chanted in joy and excitement. The coach of the galra dogs calls their strongest player over to her. "Alright zarkon, I want you to take out their quaterback alright, do what ever it takes to take him out of the game permanently." Coach haggar said. Zarkon nodded and ran out to position. "It looks like the dogs are desperate so they wasted their strongest player in the second quarter when they could use him at the end of the game!" Pidge mocked as she laughed. The crowd laughed and so did Shiro. He looked up at Keith and smiled.

Shiro got in position which was a few feet away from zarkon, he smiled and got ready. The ball was passed to him as he got ready to throw it, he called for hunk. "Hunk!" Shiro yelled as he threw the ball and was tackled by zarkon. Shiro landed wrong on his ankle and it snapped in two.

Shiro screamed in pain as he laid on the ground. "Oh no" Keith said as he ran out of the radio room and down to the field. The game paused and the medics were by Shiro. Keith ran by his side and got on his knees. Shiro tried to get up but fell back down to his knees. The medic and Keith helped him off the field. They got to locker room and sat Shiro down on the bench. The medic was quick to take off shiros cleats and long socks. "It's broken in two.. you need to go to the hospital." The medic said as he wrapped shiros ankle up in a bandage. Shiro winced in pain as he leaned his head on Keith's shoulder. Keith frowned and kissed shiros head as he rubbed his back. "Do you want me to call the ambulance?" The medic asked. "I can take him, don't want to cause a huge commotion." Keith said as he stood up. "Can you stand up?" The medic asked. Shiro nodded and grabbed Keiths hand for support. Keith held it tight and helped him up. Shiro winced again and added all of his weight to his other foot. "Thank you." Keith said to the medic.

Keith and shiro made it to shiros truck and Keith helped him in. Than got in on the drivers side and cranked the truck. Shiro ran his hands through his hair and Keith rubbed his back as he drove to the hospital. Shiro got out on his own and Keith offered to help. Shiro smiled a little and limped Into the emergency room. They were placed in a room and Shiro was took back for x-rays.

Pidge: Hey, hows Shiro? What happened?
Keith: his ankle snapped when he was tackled.
Pidge: ouch! Also do you won't believe this, when Shiro left zarkon was took out of the game.
Keith: what?!
Pidge: Yea! I'll tell coach about it and I'm sure he'll do something.
Keith: thanks Pidge I really appreciate it.
Pidge: no problem, gotta go half time is over

Shiro came back in the room on crutches. Keith helped him sit down. "So, what did it look like?" Keith asked. "Well it's definitely broken, I can tell you that much." Shiro said with a laugh. "I'm sorry babe that this happened." Keith said as he rubbed shiros shoulder. "It's not your fault, it's just all part of playing football." Shiro said as he grabbed Keiths hand and kissed it with a smile. Keith kissed shiros head softly and leaned his head on shiros shoulder.

The doctor came In and showed them the x-rays "alright Mr. shirogane, it seems that your ankle is broken in separate places meaning the when the bone broke your fibula and your fibulae notch broke along with it. We might need to open up your foot and fix it from there." The doctor said as he pointed out what everything was. Keith frowned and Shiro nodded. "For now you will be put in a temporary cast until the date of your surgery." He said as he lifted shiros ankle slowly and rested it on the bed.

Shiro looked at Keith and smiled. "I guess no treat tonight.." Shiro said with a small laugh. Keith laughed with him. "Obviously not." Keith said as he returned a smile.

I'm going to make a second part to this, hoped you enjoyed this one and tell me what you think of it.
Toodles~❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x