Ordinary | A Grayson Dolan Fa...

By Rachel3377

I was no one special until... him. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilouge

Chapter 19

13 0 0
By Rachel3377

After he said that I blushed.
"Did you know you're really cute when you blush?" Grayson asked me, making me blush harder.
"Rachel, ever since I met you I felt like we had an instant connection, and would you give me the pleasure of being your first boyfriend?" Grayson asked with hope in his eyes.
"Grayson, ever since I saw you, I knew you were a good person and I never had anyone accept me the way you do. So yes I would love for you to be my first boyfriend." I said smiling wide. Grayson then pulled me into a hug, and it was the best hug I've ever received, he didn't let me go until I let go. I then put my thumb on the bottom of his jawline.
"Aw it cut me." I said jokingly.
"I'm sorry baby, I don't ever want to hurt you." He said going along with my joke.
"Wait, Rachel are you allowed to date?" Grayson said sounding worried.
"Shit. I didn't think about that, but I don't care. Because I really like you and my parents can't stop me, we'll just have to hide it." I told Grayson.
"Ok, as long as I get to be with you." Grayson said smiling, and I blushed. Just then the door bell rang.
"Raiña, can you get the door?" My mom asked.
"Sure." I responded.
"Let's go." I told Grayson, and we walked to the front door. And of course when I opened the door....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 63 27
~It's hard to pretend to be friends with someone special, when everytime you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have.~
482 33 23
it was almost too good to be true...
1M 22.8K 26
He was just a hurt boy who needed love and affection. That's all he ever wanted, that's when I realized that's all I ever wanted. I just wanted to h...
72K 1.5K 48
his eyes, they do something to me. 091315 *COMPLETED*