The Girl From The Show

By lilmamaw

Kevin Alston, is a 19 year old R&B singer. He's currently on tour and only has one show left. He's loved the... More

The Show
The Decision
The Loss
I.D.W.T.A.I
Too
Lonely
Never
Truth
Badgered
Now He Talks
Is She Okay?
Different sides Of The Story
Not Trustworthy
Something More
Starting over
Heartbreaks and headaches
Rethinking
Reminiscing
Responsibility
Making Moves
Overthinking
Stay
Fight
Slow down
....
The Old end to the New Beginning

The Telling

279 9 2
By lilmamaw

Kevin's POV

"Kevin!!!!!! Kierra!!!!!!! My favorite twins!!!!"
My eyes slowly opened once I hear Tina.

She was on vacation in Hawaii for the past two weeks, she doesn't have a clue what happened.

"Hey boo!" She squealed as she hugged me.

"Missed me? I know you did. I missed you too muffin." She rambled as she squeezed me.
She let me go and lifted my head up with her hands on my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" She asked, with concern clear in her voice. Her bright eyes pierced into mine, it feels like she's searching my soul.

I can't physically say it. I haven't said a word to anyone. But I did text Amelia, only because I didn't want to leave her on read.

I pointed to the tv, which was off, but I knew that when it turned on, that would be the first thing to show up.

She went to the tv and got the remote, turning it on.

And I heard the words I didn't want to hear, but I'd have to for the rest of my life.

"Breaking news, actress Kierra Alston has been pronounced dead after her twin brother, Kevin Alston, found her on the street with three gun wounds. Alston took his sister to the hospital, but it was too late. All of our prayers go out to the Alston family tonight."

Hearing sniffling, I couldn't help but feel numb again. I felt arms around my neck and I knew it was Tina, but I couldn't move. I was frozen.

"What are we gonna do?" She sobbed onto my shirt. When I didn't respond, she just sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

I just want her to come back.

Everyone thought I was dead too, but when I posted that picture yesterday, everyone eased up.

I posted it because I kept saying it in my head, rehearsing for the funeral tomorrow. I'm not ready. We planned all of this when we were little.
She said she wanted an open casket funeral and I wanted a closed one.

I just don't think I'll be able to do it. I can't stand there and talk about her, staring at her lifeless body. I can't.

"Aye bro" I looked up to see Dylan.

"I brought you some food. Ian know what to give you. I'm sorry bro. I-I can't believe this sh*t happened." He said.
I could tell he was trying not to cry, but, we were all close. Like one big unrelated family.

"I'll f*cking kill him." Tina said before she stood up.

This could go wrong I'm so many ways.

She marched to my closet.
Seconds later, she came out with the gun I kept locked up at all times.

She poured like 10 bullets on the bed and loaded the gun in a matter of seconds. Once she was set, she put it in the back of her pants.

It was happening do fast, I wasn't able to process what was happening until Dylan grabbed my arm and pulled me to the car, where Tina had gone.

I jumped in the drivers seat and Tina jumped in the passenger, which left Dylan in the back.

I reached over and took out my gun I always kept in my truck.

Making sure it was on safety, I stuffed it in my lap and sped to where I knew this clown would be.

(30 minutes later)

"I didn't do it, they did." He told me as he pointed to the two minions he always had around.

On cue, both Dylan and Tina shot the dudes and they both fell to the ground, bleeding to death.

"I should kill you too." I told him through my gritted teeth.
It was the first thing I've said, since I found out Kierra was......

"Do it." He threatens. Shaking my head, I knew it was a set up.

He had guys everywhere, ready to kill all three of us.

"I ain't dumb. But I'll be back, and then it's ya head." I told him before putting my gun on safety and leaving.

Feeling somewhat satisfied, I griped the steering wheel and laid my head on it.

"At east we got the guys who actually did it." Tina told me. I nodded and looked at her.

"I miss her." I mumble. She frowned and hugged me.

"I know, I do too." She cried.

"Uh, Kev lets go." Dylan told me. I looked in the mirror and saw him walking behind my truck.

Speeding off, I left dust and rocks in my path.

I could take that path, or I could call the cops.

"Tina chill out, the cops already looking for him." Dylan told her.

She tried to fight past him, and she almost won.

I didn't want her to do anything she regrets so I stopped her.

"Look at me." I mumbled as I grabbed her arms. She tried to push me but I shook her.

"Look at me!" I yell. She stopped and stared at me while crying.

"The cops are looking for him. I don't want to go to jail, and I know you don't either." I told her as tears ran down my face.

She cried harder and wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her waist.

"We'll get through this." Dylan added while joining the hug.

Amelia's POV

"No mum, I'm on my way." I giggled at my mums loud yelling through the phone.

"Okay hun" She yelled. Laughing I hung up the phone.

Hugging down the stairs of my apartment, I realized I didn't have my keys.

"Bloody Hell." I mumbled as I stumped back up the two flights of stairs.

I would choose to take the stairs and be healthy and then forget my keys.

I got to my apartment and unlocked the door.
Grabbing my keys I ran back out the door.

Once I reached my car, I blasted my new song "Baddest"

It honestly doesn't feel like I wrote this song. I'm so in love with it, like it's a Kehlani song or something.

(3 hours later)

"Amelia Monèt!" My mum yelled causing me to laugh.

I've been over here for the past three hours and I'm loving it. Even though she's not my biological mum, I feel like she is.
My parents died when I was younger so I don't really have a memory of them.

But I remember being put in all these different homes before I found this one.

Luckily, I got to this one when I was seventeen and only had one more year left.

I loved my mum but hated my dad with a passion.

He did unspeakable things to me when I was here, he's part of the reason I don't trust men. I was fine, until I got here.

Mum said he's on a business trip so I didn't really have to worry about coming over here but, something doesn't feel right.

"Meils?" I hear a familiar deep voice ask.
Looking up, I saw him.

I expected to see my younger brother Elijah, but instead, it was him.

Discomfort and a slight sense of fear rushed over me as I stared at him.

"Chase! I didn't think you'd be back so soon!" Mum said eagerly as she got up and hugged him.

"I wanted to surprise you, but you surprised me." He said, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Amelia aren't you going to say hi to your dad?" Mum asks me. Shakily, I stood up and hugged him. He hugged me back and rubbed my back in a up and down motion.

Flashback

"It's okay Meils. Everything is gonna be okay."
Elijah wrapped his arms around my shoulder and held me close to him while I cried.

I was shaking like a leaf and scared out of my mind. I've never been in a situation so bad.

Elijah is two years younger than me. He's always here when I need him.
Right now, I need him.

"Come on." Elijah told me.

That night, we snuck out.
He took me to a small café where we ordered hot chocolate and cookies. He tried to do everything he could to help me feel better, but nothing could make the hurt and damage go away.

1 week later, dad got a new job, that made him be away for long periods of time. Not only was I happy, but Elijah was as well.
But the worst part was, when he came back, what he did to me was worse then what he did before he left the first time.

End of flashback

"Amelia go help your dad unpack. He's been talking about you all month. I'm sure he'll move this quality time with you." Mum told me. My breathing became shaky and my heart sped up.

"O-Okay." I stuttered out.

Following him up the stairs, I replayed what happed months ago over and over again.

"I'm so glad you came to visit, I really missed you." He told me. Smiling lightly I nodded.

"What do you need help with?" I ask him.
He looked around and looked at his dresser.

"You can put up my cologne for me, but neatly." He told me with a smirk. Feeling the fear come back, I went to his suitcase and got all of the cologne and went back to the dresser.

(30 minutes later)

"Okay, there you go." I say proud of my accomplishment.

"Good job sweetie." I heard him say from behind me. I could tell he was close, so close I could feel the heat he was giving off.

I turned around to be face to face with him.
I froze.
I've been in this situation too many times.

Just move Amelia!
Move!

I started to move but his cold hand was firm on my waist.

"I really missed you Amelia. The house is different when you're not here." He whispered as he inches closer to me.

I could feel tears filling the brim of my eyes as I looked at him.

"Don't cry sweetie, I'm not gonna hurt you." He told me as his hands inched their way up my shirt.

"Dad" I heard Elijah call him. His head snapped towards the door and he let me go.

"Mum wants you." He told him. He glanced at me before walking out of the room.

Elijah walked to me and hugged me, allowing me to cry in his arms, once again.

"It's okay Meils." Elijah told me.
My breathing increased and I had started shaking.

"I have to go." I told him. I wiped my face and ran out of the room and downstairs.

"I have to go mum, emergency." I told her as I kissed her cheek and ran out the door, before she could say anything.

I ran to my car and got in, locking the doors and turning on the car, I sped away from that house.

"Calm down Meils, you're gonna get yourself killed." I told myself as I slowed my speed.

Stopping at a gas station, I went in a got a cup of hot chocolate, and a muffin.

"Just like old times." I mumbled to myself.

(Arriving home)

Entering my apartment, I dropped everything and headed to the bathroom to take a long hot bath.

Sitting there, I let my mind go crazy.
Being in that house made me uncomfortable to begin with, but seeing him and having that feeling that I felt a year ago, I felt like breaking down.

Now that I'm all alone, I can.

See, no one knows about this. The only person who does, is Elijah.

I went to my snap and posted a random quote that just sits with me.

I finished up in the bathroom and went to get ready for bed, posting my normal night selfie.

I posted it on Instagram and titled it:

You know I'm peng, stop denying it😏😘

I got in bed and sighed heavily.

This is by far one of the most stressful days I've had in a while.

Kevin's POV
(Day of Funeral)

"We are here to remember Ms Kierra Shari-Marie Alston. It was tragic how she died. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was loved very much, by me, mom, nana and many others. But I know she's resting in heaven, smiling down on us."
Shaking heavily, I stared at her lifeless body.

I wanted to break down right there and just beg God to bring her back....but I had to stay strong for my mom.

I glanced up at her and she was balling her eyes out, I looked away once I felt tears rolling down my face.

"Uhm...we're gonna have Tina sing a song." I tell the small group in the church before I handed Tina the mic. She smiled softly at me before starting to sing.

She started to sing "Isn't She Lovely" But it was way slower.

I went and sat by my mom and hugged her. She cried on my shoulder and I couldn't do anything but cry as well.

Even though it's my moms daughter, she was my twin. I feel like I have a way deeper connection than my mom does.....or did.

As the ceremony went on, I wasn't focused on anything but my sisters dead body in front of me.

"Thank you all for coming."

I helped carry her her dark brown casket along with with my uncles. I didn't want to, but I know she would've wanted me to.

(After burying her, at his home)

"Kevin, I'm sorry for your loss." A reporter told me as I got out of my car.

"Thanks." I mumbled. I ignored the rest of the questions as I walked into my place.

Tina was right behind me, along with Dylan.

I jogged upstairs to my room and got out of all my clothes. I threw them in the hamper and jumped in the shower.

I love you twinny

Letting the tears fall, I dropped my head and just stood there.

*some vids of her so you know how she acts*

This is all my fault. If I kept her away from him then she would be alive.

I just stood there for about an hour, thinking of her, everything about her was so pure and live, and now she's gone and it's my fault.

"Kev? You coming out?" I heard Tina ask me.

"Yeah." I say lowly but loud enough for her to hear me.

After I finished my shower I put on a tank top and some shorts and went downstairs.

"Hey." Tina greeted me softly as I sat beside her on the couch.
I laid my head in her lap and got comfortable.

I just want my sister back.

Short I know, but tell me what you want to see next.

~Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
92.2K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...