Ducktales

By RandomStoryAccount

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡ (DewFord Duck X OC Reader) What if there were one more duck added to the dyna... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡ Part 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
I'M SO SORRY

♡ Chapter 1 ♡ Part 1 ♡

1.5K 18 19
By RandomStoryAccount

(Im sorry if their are spelling mistakes anywhere throughout the story. I miss things when I proof read and sometimes I just forget too or cantos be bothered)

"With business expanding in the Spooner Ville and Saint Canard Markets, noted in apendices C, G and 5F, we're also cutting funding to unnecessary departments. Historical research, experimental tech, deep sea exploration..." One of the business partners of McDuck enterprises explain.

All meetings are like this, and being Scrooge McDuck's apprentice, I have to attend them all and write down important notes, just in case Scrooge misses something or doesn't realize straight away what may happen with these proper compromises. "Fantastic" Scrooge says monochromaticly, holding a coin after flipping it so many times.

"How enlightening this meeting was, Mr McDuck has other very important things to do. We'll keep in touch. Good day men" I say, standing up and addressing the three men at the end of the table.

I may be young but I'm very proper when I need to be. "Of course. Thank you for you time" One of them says before they start to pack up their things.

I grab my laptop that I had been writing my notes in and hold the door for Scrooge as we leave, him thanking me once the door is closed. "Oh Thank you Samantha. I really couldn't bare to listen to anymore proclamations"

"It's really no problem Mr McDuck. Would you like to go to the vault together or would you like me to wait in the car?" I ask, since Scrooge still had to put a small ammount of coins in the vault.

"I'll go to the vault alone today. I'll be quick" He says.

"Of course Mr McDuck" I say and we head in different directions. We're in Scrooge's private money bin for the meeting. I head outside and sit in the car with LaunchPad, laptop in hand.

I take off my formal jacket and put on my sleeveless hoodie. I take off my long pants which I had over my basketball shorts and fold them, placing them in a compartment.

As we wait for Scrooge, I look through my notes for any spelling errors or things that didn't make sense. Scrooge gets in the limousine just as I finish looking through them. "Off we go LaunchPad" Scrooge says and I hand him the daily paper. How he can read with the way LaunchPad drives I'm really not sure.

We take off and we're jostled around the seats as LaunchPad drives through the streets. "Just another day in the office, hey Mr McD? Haha, been there" LaunchPad says, taking his eyes off the packed roads, with one hand on the wheel to look back at us. "I don't have an office persay but in a way, the road is my office. Hey. That's deep, I gotta write that down" LaunchPad goes and feels around under his seat for a notepad and we swift around the road.

We end up knocking an outside table at a restaurant over, causing Scrooge to pop his head up and see what we hit. Panic strikes his face when he sees what LaunchPad was doing, anger quickly replacing it. "Eyes on the road McQuack!" He yells towards the deivers seat. "Every dent is coming out of your salary!"

"You know Mr McDuck, you should really let me drive one of these days. I'd probably still be better than LaunchPad even if I am 13" I say to him, clutching my shiny black laptop.
(Yeah, I dont know how old they are so they're 13 now)

"That's probably true but you could get sent to juvy and I could get arrested" He replies. I sigh and put my hoodie up. I have to leave it in the car for meetings but it's so soft that I just can't wait to wear it again.

"Hey, did you read about that crazy snow storm on the Grake Barrier Reef?" LaunchPad starts. "Man, I'd hate to fly into that one. You see I'm a bit of a pilot and uh, oh, ok. Goodbye, oh there you go" Scrooge closed the window between us and him so he wouldn't bother us as much. He can be really annoying sometimes. A few moments later, LaunchPad yells to signal us. "Hit the breaks!" Scrooge and I fly forward.

Scrooge gets up and looks annoyed. The newspaper he was reading was sat on his head as I got up. "Why aren't we moving!?" He yells to LaunchPad as I make sure my laptop was ok. Thank god it was. I should really remember to put it in the compartment with my formal clothes when LaunchPad drives.

"Mrs V! Open up! I need to get out of here before--" A voice says before getting cut off by Scrooge honking the horn. I look forward and notice that there was a car in front of us. "-He shows up" The voice seems dejected as he says the final part.

"Oi! Get rid of that jelopy from my drive way this instant you deadbeat!" Scrooge yells as he steps out of the car. Daedbeat? Ohhhhh, Donald Duck, Scrooge's nephew. I knew I knew that voice from somewhere.

He steps out his car and walks to Scrooge and I notice three faces pop up in the backseat of the car. I roll down my window and stand in it, my arms crossed on the top of the car as I watch it all go down. My seat was on the right of the car and they were on the left so this was the best view I could get.

"Donald Duck." Scrooge spat spotefully.

"Uncle Scrooge." Donald spat back crossing his arms. This statement seemed to catch the attention of the three people in the back seat. They looked like three brothers, around my age.

"Uncle Scrooge!?" One of them yells as they stand. They all start screaming and I roll my eyes at their behavior. One even jumps out one window, rolls on the top of the car and back into the next window, knocking down the other two before they all start screaming again. Woah.

"So, you're looking good" Donald says.

"Still living on that boat?" Scrooge asks. I go back in the car and open the food container, pulling out some popcorn and go back to my position at the window. I see the boy with the red cap has noticed my presence and I smile before we turn our attention back to the two relatives.

"Yep. Still a trillionaire?" Donald asks. Scrooge points past the gate to the giant house that looks small by how far away it is as a peacock flys past. "Good. Good. So..."

"So..." Wow things got awkward fast. I continue to eat my popcorn, moving my braid to lean on my front, right side. "Get rid of that jelopy from my drive way this instant you deadbeat!" Well, I spoke too soon. I smile at the show thats been placed before me. Thank you jebus.

"Oh here we go! Still acting and being obnoxious like you're  the richest duck in the world!" Donald yells. I take a notice to how happy and excited the boys in the back look.

"I am the richest duck in the world! Now move!"

"I would love too! It just so happens I have a job interview!"

The mood dies down and disappointment runs theough me at the lack of shouting. "So why are you standing there yelling?" Scrooge asks.

"Mrs V said you would watch the boys! Can you do that without losing them" Donald explained. And the yellings back! But that must be why they're here.

"Of course I can!" Scrooge responds.

"Fantastic! Thank you sooo much!" Donald says sarcastically. Is the fight over? It was just getting good.

"You're welcome! Wait, what now?" Scrooge asks himself. I hold back a big laugh and hop back into the limousine.

"Huey, Dewey, Louie. Meet Scrooge McDuck. Remember, no tricks, no lies, no trouble." Donald says.

"Yes, Uncle Donald" All three boys say at the same time. They must be Della Duck's kids.

"I wasn't talking to you" Donald says and glares at Scrooge. I get out my door just before the boys get in. Donald leaves and I grab my skateboard from the boot and tie it to the back bumper. I signal LaunchPad in his side mirror and the car starts moving towards McDuck Manor.

I just see the confusion on the Duck with the red caps face when he enters the limo. He probably didn't see me get out. After the long drive that doesn't take that long with LaunchPad's driving, Scrooge and the boys get out while I pack up my skateboard. As I close the boot, I see Scrooge close the door behind himself, leaving Huey, Dewey and Louie out before Mrs V opens the door for them.

LaunchPad keeps the doors unlocked until I get my laptop out. I open it back up on the way to the door and my background now says the words, 'Louie was here' in white while the background was black. Note to self, find out which ones Louie so I can punch him for changing my background.

I open and close the door, and head to my room. My room's one of the two olny rooms that connects to the wing of secrets cause Scrooge trusts me. There's a dresser, a desk and a bed but not much else of mine. Everything else was already in here from Scrooge. I hear the other end of the vent kick off. I take a quick look down and notice Webby with the boys.

I smile and jump on my dresser to get on the poles on the ceiling(sorry, i forgot what they were called)
"Woo! Vent crawl!" Webby says, diving out the vent, followed by the other three falling out.

"Uhh, you don't get out much do you?" The one wearing red asks.

"Nah, Granny's a bit over protective. She trains me to be ready for anything but, then she says I've got everything I need in here. But one day, I'm gonna see the world. I'm gonna be an explorer! I'm gonna eat a hamburger!" Webby explains. I always chuckle at the last part.

I've tried bringing her one but, Scrooge doesn't like the fact that sauce drips. I hold the bottom of my throat, projecting a deep voice. "Who dares enter my lair!?" The echo in the room fits in perfectly. I saw the boys go panicked. Well two of them, the blue one was missing.

"Umm, Webby, are you sure this place is safe?" The one in green asks.

Webby giggles. "Yeah, that's just Sam" She says through a giggle fit as the blue one makes its way into the room, falling through the vent like the other two. It seems I miscounted when they first entered.

I groan. "Webby! Why do you always ruin my fun?" I ask, both of us laughing at the end. I roll off my pole, bounce on my bed back first and land in front of the boys. "Hey"

"Oh! You're the one I saw in the window! I told you I wasn't delusional!" The red one says to the blue one.

"Yeah, there wasn't a lot of room in the limo so I got out for you guys. So, who's who? I caught your names but didn't see who they belonged to" I greet, putting my hands in my pockets.

"I'm Dewey, thats Huey and Louie" The blue one says, pointing to the other two.

"Okay, and why do you have an urge to change someones laptop background?" I say to the one in green who has now been identified as Louie.

"Oh, that was your laptop!" Louie says. "I don't know. Just felt like it"

"He's apparently the evil triplet" Webby says and heads for the wing of secrets. A wave of sadness washes over me but I hide it. "Welcome... To the wing of secrets!" She opens the door to reveal the dark and dusty room.

"Or the junk room, as I call it" I say as we head inside.

"I knew it!" Huey says, looking at the portrait of Scrooge standing triumphantly on the "Chupacabra". It was just a naked bear.

"Hey Dewey! Check it out!" Louie says, referring to a statue of Scrooge. Though, Dewey didn't seem too into any of this junk. I don't blame him, the stuff's cool and all but it gets pretty old. Although, by the fact that he rolled on the roof of Donald's car, I would have thought he'd be excited.

"Yeah, whatever" He replies to Louie. Hmm...

"The gong of Pixiu" Webby says since Huey was now staring at it.

"The legend says that if you hit it three times, unspeakable evil will be unleashed" I explain.

"Not legend. Fact" Webby adds, causing me to roll my eyes with a smile. I've never really gotten why she was so into this stuff.

I start to hear the sound of sticky notes being placed and noticed Louie putting green sticky notes on some of the treasures. Wow, why didnt I think of that?

"Uhh, what are you doing?" Huey asks, glaring at Louie.

"Calling dibs on stuff" He says with a shrug.

"I like the way you think" I say to him.

Louie noticed he's still being glared at. "What? Scrooge is like, like super old!" He explains.

"Aw! Careful!" Webby yells, stopping Louie from placing a sticky note on a hand in a glass container. "Medusa Gauntlet. One touch can turn organic matter to stone" She makes weird sounds before going stiff.

"Okay, we'll call this one a maybe" He says and carefully places the sticky note on the glass.

"Hey, I'll take it if you don't" I say to him.

"Ok" He says and continues to place the small peices of green paper.

"This place is incredible!" Huey says, looking around once again.

"It's fake" Dewey says plainly, his hands placed firmly on his hips.

Everybody goes to see what he's looking at and it turns out to be their family pirate raid painting. That wasn't fake. That might just be the one thing I am absolutely certain is real. "Is that Uncle Donald?" Huey asks.

"Oh yeah! He was Mr McDuck's sidekick!" Webby says.

The three boys shake their heads. "Dewey's right" Huey says, crossing his arms.

"Totally fake" Louie says, his hands in his hoodie like mine were.

"Uncle Donald has never done anything cool" Dewey adds.

"WHAT!?" Webby shouts.

"Your family never used to be all mad and torn apart" I explain, a sad smile on my face.

"Donald Duck is one of the most daring adventurers of all time!" Webby shouts.

"This has got to be a fake. And I bet everything else is too!" Dewey says.

"That's not true! What about this picture with Chupacabra?" Webby asks.

"Photoshop" Huey says plainly.

"Well this treasure chest?" Webby opens an old chest.

"Probably bought it at an auction" Louie answers.

A sheet rises and Webby starts to stutter. "This g-g-ghost?"

"You mean this Halloween decoration?" Dewey asks and pulls the sheet off.

"What about that ghost?" I ask plainly, referring to the greeny blue ghost that was under the sheet.

"Curse ye ya scurvy life lovers!" The ghost pirate yells while trying to grab Webby and Dewey.

"ITS CAPTAIN PEG-HOOK, SCURGE OF THE RIVER STICKS!!" Webby yells while running away. You may be wondering why I dont seem panicked. I don't get scared much anymore. I haven't been able to for a long time.

"IT'S REAL! IT'S REALLY REALLY REAL!!" Dewey shouts, pointing a random sword he picked up at the pirate. It glows the same color as the pirate and it flys, trying to hit tge pirate.

"I don't think that will do much" I say, pointing my finger at the pirate as I face Dewey. "Woah!" I say as I suddenly get pulled to my left by Louie and out of the open.

"The Deus Excalibur! It won't rest until it's target's slain!" Webby says, hiding behind a box with Huey.

"But its already dead!" Huey says back, as the pirate approaches. The sword accidentally hits the Gong of Pixiu.

Webby lets in a quick gasp. "Don't let anything else hit that gong!" She shouts.

"Yeah, I'm gonna sit this one out" Louie says and sits down, only to realize that he sat on a headless man-horse.

He gets knocked off of it and I get go over and drag him to where Dewey and I are. "The Headless Man-Horse! That one seems self explanitory" She says and it hits the gong. Thats twice.

"Thats twice!" Dewey yells as we run to get to safety from the ghost. Wow, he read my mind.

"One more and something terrible could happen!" Webby yells.

"What could be worse than this?!" Louie asks, shouting in the process.

"What the dismal dongs is going on in here!?" We all hear Scrooge yell and turn to the other door that leads to this room.

"Well look at that, it got worse" I say.

Scrooge storms over to us and speaks. "Why arent you in your rooms!?" The sword rushes past us and everyone else screams and runs but Scrooge and I. The ghost raws at Scrooge and he screams the slightest bit. The ghost tries and takes the sword that was flying around as his own. Bad news is, he succeeds.

As this happens, Louie pulls Scrooge and I over to safety. "Again with the pulling me to safety" I mutter under my breath but Louie seems to have heard me.

"Well, wouldn't you rather get pulled to safety then die?" He asks me.

"Ehh" I say and he widens his eyes at me. "I'm kidding but I can run to safety myself"

"We've got this. There are five of us and three of them!" Huey says and sticks his head out from behind the giant shield we were all hiding behind. "If we-- Nevermind, they teamed up"

"Ah, good! That means only one target" Scrooge says, walking towards the pirate with a sword, riding the headless man-horse.

"No! Get back! You're old!" Dewey yells at Scrooge causing me to facepalm and hit his arm.

"Oi! Beasty! Whats it going to take to shovel you back to the afterlife?!" Scrooge yells at the monsters.

"The head of Scrooge McDuck!" The ghost yells, his head engulfing in flames. Scrooge looks to me and his eyes flick back to his staue. I nod at him and run out to the battlefield.

"Would you settle for his hat?" Scrooge asked and through his hat through the ghost, causing the flames to die. He slides under the ghost and it swings his sword at him.

I climb on boxes, grab a rope and swing across the room, gasps were heard as Scrooge's head flies into the air and I catch it. I circle around and throw the head at the ghost "Theres his head" I say as he catches the stone statue head.

"I should have been more specific!" The ghost yells before dissappearing, along with the sword. The stone head falls onto the headless man-horse. I swing to the ground and stand next to Scrooge. It happily leaves the house, happy to finally have a head.

I give Scrooge a highfive. "Great work Mr McDuck" I say.

"Oh, with all that work, I think you can call me Scrooge" He says, causing me to smile.

The others cheer excitedly and run over, gushing over Scrooge. However, he does not look happy. He bangs his stick  on the ground and everyone goes silent. "We can explain! We came down to your secret museum to look for you because... We... Love you?" Louie tries to cover, hugging Scrooge to try and soften the blow.

"Secret Museum? This is the garag" He says, confused at Louie.

Scrooge presses a button and the garage door opens. "The what?" Huey and Dewey ask at the same time.

"Like I said, the junk room" I say and Louie lets go of Scrooge.

"You mean garage?" Louie asks.

"No! That's ridiculous! If this is a garage, then how do you explain all this amazing stuff?" Webby asks. "Like the garden hose of destiny! Or Monstermumas stack of old magazines! Or-- Oh yeah. Oh, its- its a garage"

"Even I knew it was the garage" I say.

"Then why didn't you correct Webby when we first came in?" Huey asks.

"What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't let my best friend imagine?" I ask and a knowing look spreads across their faces.

"Unbelievable! I invite you into my home--" Scrooge starts.

"You locked us in a room!" Louie says back.

"I gave ya marbles" Scrooge continues.

"All we wanted was to hang out with you" Huey says.

"Well, now you have and look at the mess its got me!" Scrooge says.

"I guess family is nothing but trouble. Right Scrooge?!" Dewey says. Did he hear Scrooge say that in the vent and that's why he was so upset to be in here?

That must have struck a nerve. "Everybody out!" Scrooge says.

"But we're--" Louie gets cut off by Scrooge.

"OUT!!" He yells and hits the gong of Pixiu. All of us gasp. "Oh what are you gaping at? The curse is only activated when you ring the gong three times and- and you've already hit it two times haven't you?"

We all watch the stone dragon break and turn to a golden one and fly through the ceiling. "Pixiu, the gold hunting dragon" Webby says.

"Gold hunting? Sounds great!" Louie says.

"Not when you're DuckBurgs single largest owner of gold!" Huey says to him.

"Ahh!" Scrooge screams as the dragon sniffs in the direction of his money bin. "Me money bin! To your rooms!" He grabs onto the dragons tail and flies off with it.

Webby starts walking back and I notice Louie stick another green sticky note on a vase. "Where are you going?" Huey asks her.

"I'm going to eat a hamburger!" She says and I smile and run up to her.

"We're in!" Dewey says after the three brothers look at eachother.

"Same here!" I say and wrap my arm around Webby's shoulders.

"Cool! To be clear I'm going to go catch the dragon. The hamburger was a metaphor to before I--" Webby starts rambling.

"Yeah- Yeah we know! We get it! We get it! Now how are we gonna get up there?" Dewey asks.

As if on cue, LaunchPad pops his head from behind the door. "I'm a pilot" He says.

"I really wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't a last resort" I say and we go to LaunchPad's plane.

We take flight and guess what, its just as bad as his driving. We chase the dragon through the town. Ugh, I think I'm going to be sick. We pull Scrooge onto the plane when he gets thrown off the dragon and lands on the roof. "Woo Hoo!!" Huey says excitedly.

"I thought I told ya to go to your rooms" Scrooge says weakly before coughing and Dewey helps him up.

"No time. We gotta work fast!" Dewey says and Huey asks Webby a question.

"Webby, how do we stop it?"

"Its mystical so we need a mystical device" She says back. "Like an oblivion mirror, or a Medusa Gauntlet, or a--"

"Like this?" Louie asks, the Medusa Gauntlet on his hand like a glove.

Webby and Huey glare at him. "What, being a hoarder is good sometimes" I say and stand next to him. He nods at me, smiling.

"And I was gonna give it back anyway" He says and hands the Gauntlet to Scrooge.

"You weren't, were you?" I whisper to him.

"No I was not" He whispers back. "Now how do we get him down there?" Louie says, looking out the window.

"The garden hose of destiny!!" Huey yells. "LaunchPad! We need to swing him out! Nosedive towards the dragon and get ready to pull up!" We tie the hose around Scrooge but keep enough for us so he doesn't fall to his death.

"Yes sir! Random kid I just met!" LaunchPad says back, turning the plane.

"Any questions?" Dewey asks Scrooge.

"Since when is LaunchPad a pilot?" He asks.

"This just proves you don't listen to a word he says cause he mentions it a lot!" I say to him and push him out the plane. We hold on the hose as LaunchPad pulls up and Scrooge grabs the dragons tail.

"You guys, our family is awesome" Dewey says, all of us gripping the hose tightly just in case someone let's go.

"Yeah, your family is awesome" I say, another sad smile gracing my lips.

The Medusa Gauntlet turns the dragon to stone. In the process, Scrooge gets flung up and the force makes us all let go of the hose. He falls back into the hole in his money bin and starts swimming in his money. Everybody cheers. "Money! Yes!" Louie says happily, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Wow. Family really is the best thing of all-- oh no the ground!!" LaunchPad says as we start falling.

Panic strikes within me. I may have said nothing really scared me but this is the one thing that does. The plane crashes into the ground. It scared me half to death. But everyone was ok in the end. Scrooge was mad, as usual.

"In the short time ove known you, you've wrecked my home and my money bin! Unleashed several ancient evils and almost got me killed! Twice!" He yells at all five of us.

"Four times if you count each monster as an individual time" Huey starts before we all gasp at Scrooge. He suddenly starts laughing and everyone looks around confused.

"That was Incredible!" He says happily. When you! Pulled me into the air and said 'No time!' Oh and who would have thought of a Medusa Gauntlet? Brilliant! Oh and then you! Warmed me up then pulled me up in time! You kids are nothing but trouble! Curse me kilt have i missed trouble!" Scrooge says excitedly. I dont think I've ever seen him this happy. "I suppose I'll have to keep an eye on you. To teach you how to get into trouble, properly"

"You mean?" Dewey says hopefully.

"Beakly! Clear my schedule! I'm taking the wee ones on a feild trip!" Scrooge says into his phone.

"Fantastic! But you forget that I am not your secretary!-" She gets cut off when Scrooge hangs up.

"Now, let's go find the lost city of Atlantis!!" Scrooge shouts. Everybody cheers but I just smile. "And no one tell your Uncle Donald!!"

Everyone cheers again. "Who is that?" LaunchPad asks.

"Umm, Scrooge?" I ask, raising my hand.

"Yes Samantha?" He says.

I can tell the boys are holding back laughs. "Samantha?!" Louie asks and they start laughing.

"The next person to laugh at my name gets punched in the gut" I say but no one stops.

"I'd stop. She isn't joking" Scrooge says and the boys go silent.

"Before we leave, can I say bye to my family?" I ask and Scrooge gives me soft eyes.

"Of course Samantha. We'll leave as soon as your done" He replies.

Third Person P.O.V

Sam heads home to say goodbye to her family. Meanwhile, Huey was a little curious about something. "Hey Webby, do you know why Sam was acting weird when we brought up our family? And how she didnt seem scared when we unleashed evil but did when LaunchPad starting failing to fly the plane?" He asks.

"Sam? Oh thats easy!" Webby says before explaining. "When she was seven, her whole family was in a plane crash. She was the only one of them to survive. Her mom and dad were really nice and her and her twin Kylie were complete opposites but still inseparable. The plane crashing knocked out most of her fear. Now thats the only fear she has left, well, that I know of"

Huey, Dewey and Louie were all shocked. If her family had died, how was she going to say goodbye to them?

Back at the mansion, Sam walks to the backyard, a peice of paper in her hand. She uses a lighter to light an enclosed firepit. She unfolds the piece of paper and reads it.

"Hi Mom, Dad and Kylie. Its Sammy, your little girl. I know I dont do this too often but, I wont be able to be here for a while. Im getting my big break! I get to go on Adventures with my best friend and my mentors family. Just so you know, I miss you all a lot and I think about you everyday. I met three Triplets that reminded me of us Kylie. Im such an evil twin" A tear rolls down her cheek as she smiles at the burning fire. "I love you Mom. I love you Dad. I love you Kylie" Sam folds the paper again and throws it in the fire. It projects an image of the Clucket family. They smile at her and Sam's mother kissed her forehead, a tingly feeling present and then the fire goes out as it starts to rain.

Footsteps are heard behind her but she doesn't turn around. "You know Samantha, you have a real way with words. Isnt it your dream to be a writer?" Scrooge McDuck says to the girl.

"Yes it is sir. I had to start somewhere and I'm so grateful for you to help me through this and let me start here" Sam respond, staring at the ashes of the fire.

"Well, something amazing just happened and wouldnt it be great if more people knew the whole story?" Scrooge asks.

Sam turns her head towards the trillionaire. "Mr McDuck, are you saying what I think you're saying?" She asks.

"I'd be happy for you to write a story about this, as long as you come with us and help, and dont worry, you wont have to stay my apprentice"

"Thank you Scrooge. I think this might be one of the best things that has ever happened to me" Sam hugs Scrooge and the four kids watch the beautiful sight.

"Are you two going to come in and dry off or stay in the rain?" Mrs V yells to them.

To Be Continued...

(4989 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 129 21
I ended up in DuckTales in the weirdest way possible! Even more bizarre things happen when I find out I have a life there! About three episodes equal...
37.7K 1K 27
Book Two!! (This is book/season two although you don't necessarily need to read the first one. However, it is highly recommended.) It has been about...
45.6K 1K 21
Book One!! Update: THE WHOLE SERIES IS NOW COMPLETED! It includes all 3 seasons across 4 (and counting) books! Enjoy! 😊 I fell into the world of Du...
318 7 3
A successful woman running her own designer clothing company, wife to Scrooge McDuck, y/n l/n She's hadn't talked with Scrooge in a long time due to...