My Boyfriends Brother

By stylesbaby101

Alexandra Lee has been dating Daniel Woods for four years. Her senior year she expects things to be the same... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

6

9.3K 160 81
By stylesbaby101

The weekend was over and it was now the worst day of the week.

Wednesday.

I've never despised Monday like everyone else may do, purely for the fact monday is the start of something fresh, a new week it feels.

Wednesday is dreadful. So close to the weekend, yet so terribly far.

Daniel got into stanford today, I haven't sent my application yet. I still have time but early acceptance due date will be here any day now and I've been so hesitate. Everytime I think about college my head hurts.

"Hey, you okay?" I almost forgot I was In english.

"Yeah, Im good Megan, thanks." I always zoned out in this class solely because I hated English oh,and also because I hated Darthy Hanson and of course I got blessed to be in this class with yours truly.

No one knows Daniel cheated on me with her except Daniel me and Darthy. I wanted to keep it that way. Word in this town gets around and if people were to know Daniel cheated on me our perfect relationship wouldn't look so perfect. I could hear my mother now complaining about it and it's just something I don't want to go through. I feel so weak for that but it's the only thing I know to do.

I get out of class and I see Daniel by his car. He looks frazzled.

"Hey babe." I haven't talked to him much since sunday. The guilt of staying with his brother and actually feeling attracted to Jay was clawing at me.

It was hell trying to leave the room without Daniel or their parents knowing but after an hour I somehow did it with the help of Jacob Woods.

"Hey Danny." I smile at him, "Are you okay?" he looks terrible, heavy eyes, hair pushed back.

"I just want you to know, I love you, I'm sorry."

"Daniel, why are you sorry? I don't get it."

"I'm just sorry for everything I put you through in the past, I just want us to be good, forever, because I want you to be in my life forever." He looks so genuine that it makes my heart fill with love.

"I love you too." I hug him and it feels the worry about Darthy is slowly diminishing.

"Homework at my place?" I ask him, we are always at his house and I don't want to see Jay.

"Mine." he says sternly and grabs my hand.

"Why?"

"I have junk food you don't." he laughs and opens my car door, it is true, ever since I started losing weight I only eat healthy really.

+++

"they will be out of town so Jay said as long as the cops don't get called I can throw a pool party."

Daniel telling me how his parents are going out of town so he's throwing a pool party friday.

"That will be so fun." I smile at Daniel. He use to have parties all the time while his parents were away, this is the first one of the year and I'm kind of excited to be in a bikini, definitely since I finally got fit.

"Lets go talk to him about it, I need to see if any of his friends can get us booz, Jeffs out of town." Jeff is one of the alumnis from our school whose twenty one but still goes to all the high school parties.

I feel like everyone has a Jeff.

Daniel gets up and I follow him. I'm kind of nervous? I haven't seen Jay since sunday and I was basically under him and things were getting... interesting? I don't know. All I do know is I never want Danny to know.

Daniel basically barges in his room, thank god he didn't do that sunday.

"Oh my." I utter at the sight in front of me.

The room looked smokey and a girl was on top of Jay, She had bleach blonde hair and tan skin.

"Jay, again?" Daniel puts his head in his hand and looks away,I try to look away but I can't.

"Oh shit." Jay pushes the girl off him and I then notice it's the girl from the club, the one who was in the lingerie eyeing Jay.

"Danny you can't just walk in whenever you want." his red eye then adjust to me. He doesn't say anything just looks and I roll my eyes.

"What does he mean again?" The skank says.

What am I thinking? Jay can do what he pleases. I am in a loving relationship with Daniel and I don't care who Jay brings in his bed... although I was just there and now he's with her?

"Nothing." Jay assures the girl making me scoff.

"What babe?" Danny looks at me and I then realize what I just did.

My mouth widens, "Oh, I-" I look at Jay and he smirking. I just want to rip it off his pretty little face.

"I just think it's ridiculous." I quickly recover.

"Mom and Dad will kill you if they find out you were smoking pot in here." Daniel says crossing his arms.

"What do you want Danny."

"I need booz, and a lot of it, for the party Friday." Daniel leans on the wall. The girl is just sitting there with her chest covered.

"Give me the money and okay as long as you don't tell the parents about this." Jay says as he gets up and I feel a pair of hands on my eyes.

"Dude my girlfriends right here, she doesn't want to see all that." I feel Daniels hands leave my face and my eyes adjust.

"Yeah." Jay laughs and my cheeks begin to heat again.

"Party? Can I come?" The blonde looks up at Jay.

"It's a highschool party, I mean, why would you want to go to that?" I say before my mind can keep up. I sound like a total bitch but my mouth is moving way too fast for my mind to register.

"Yeah baby, you can come." I almost throw up in my mouth at the words, "We can make sure the kids don't go to hard." I feel the anger arise at the word "kids," Jay is only two years older than I am, what does he know that I don't. What a jerk.

The girl looks at me with satisfaction and I just want to pull her bleach blonde hair out of her head.

"Wait, you look familiar?" My eyes widen, I shouldn't have said anything and just stayed behind Daniel like I always do. I never realized she could recognize me from the club the other night.

I stay silent, trying to find the words to say.

"Bye Danny." Jay says and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Uh okay, that's all I needed to know, have fun Jacob." Daniel says and grabs my arm to follow him.

Once in his room I sit on his bed just looking at the wall, Jay really is hooking up with her? A girl at the club? She looks like one of those girls from Sharky's which is a strip club down the road. She's the complete opposite of me, my hairs a boring brown, hers is a bright blonde, My olive skin is dull from the lack of sun I've received and hers is golden from the tanning bed.

Why am I comparing myself to her? She doesn't matter Alexandra.

"You okay Alexandra?" Daniel puts both his hands on my thighs and I move them off and get comfortable in the bed and start to go on my phone.

"Yeah, yeah I am." we stay silent for a little as he types away on his computer and eats salt and vinegar chips.

After about five minutes my arm is itching to talk about it, "I can't believe Jay is hooking up with that girl." I start to scratch my arm at the thought.

"Yeah right." I can tell he's barely listening as he continues to type away but I still talk.

"Like, she's not that pretty."

Daniel stops typing and then I realize what I'm saying.

He turns around in his chair to look at me.

"Alexandra." He eyes me and I gulp, "Jay has always been like this, it's no different than before."

I bite my lip. Daniels completely right. This is normal for Jay, so why am I complaining now. It's his life.

"I just thought he would mature that's all." I look at my unmanicured hand.

"Yeah okay." He turns back to his computer making me suspicious. Do I look jealous?

"What?" I get up to face him as he is typing again.

"I just don't know why you care so much is all." he breathes out a fake laugh.

"I don't!" I say defensively.

"Right babe."

I lay back down and go on my phone. What If I do care? But then why do I? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
10.6K 186 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
551K 12.5K 44
❝How did we get here?❞ I asked him as he twirled my hair between his fingers. He lifted my head up from his chest and smiled. ❝I don't know, but I'l...
362K 18.9K 39
Five years ago, Gabrielle left Castle Rock to follow her high school sweetheart and the father of her child to college. After he walks out of their l...