Thirst

بواسطة Auriel_Ora

Vampires aren't real right? Daniel found out they were real. And they don't act like the stereotypes that... المزيد

Mint Gum
Dreams
Just My Type
Ass-mar
Bum-fire?
Thirst
I MUST BECOME BEAUTIFUL
You're kinda Pretty
Faded
Poppin' Bubbles
I'm you!
Special Short: Haunted Bathroom
Somewhere in Stockholm
Dirty Little Secret
The Spectre
Dark Side
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Closer
Plot twist
Why're you so obsessed with me?
Dark Bond
Somnophilia
Shadow Kiss
If I lay here....
Love me Like You Do
The Middle
Stay
Just give me a Reason
Eyes on me
My Heart
Liar Liar
Hash Slinging Slasher
It's complicated
Falsity
Recall
This story is dumb
Spoilers
Sparkling Lemonade (No)
Come with Me
Daniel (No)
I start putting random titles now
Deceptive scenes
Clarity
Simple and Clean
Epilogue
Extra Endings: Thirst

The End

1.2K 65 26
بواسطة Auriel_Ora

Once the sun came up, the attack of the robots from Planet Pluto (Pluto's a planet dang it) came.

Soon it was robots versus vampires and humans who still didn't know that vampires existed outside of Half-Light fanfiction.

Also Daniel  left Jay for DG because DG has pink hair.

Also because Jay's other personality caused him to fear for his chastity.

But mainly because DG had pink hair. 

Seriously. 

Pink dominates all colors. 

Jay went yandere and lost the sane part of himself, probably for 10 seconds.

Zoe became friends with the robot king's daughter and became Snaptalk friends.

Crystal and her dad are suing the author of this story for everything and not giving Crystal enough screen time even though she has a lot in the webtoon compared to Jay and DG.

Zack and Mira got together (Finally).

Jace and Vasco captured a kangaroo and tamed it to be a pet.

Logan probably was sacrificed by a robot cult.

None of them BECAME AS GODS!

And the robots, humans, and vampires all agree that this ending is stupid.

The only one who approved of this ending was the robot cultists.

A/N: Thanks a lot Mr Intelligentsia for making me write this ending. This isn't the real ending, this is just here for lolz. Don't take it seriously. Because the real ending is worse. ;)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.6K 29 10
When some new boys move to town and start at your uneventful high school, one of them catches your eye, but you can't seem to figure out exactly why...
8.4K 351 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
158K 8.1K 101
Lydia Smith and her mother moved to an unknown town, she had never experienced a town quite like it... until she met him. J vampire au started: 08/10...