Love Me Until The End (A Sam...

By MoWantsAnotherSlice

Morgan is depressed,just moved to a new town and had to leave her only friend,Alex. She thinks her new school... More

Love Me Untill The End (A Sam Pottorff Fan Fic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2~Him
Chapter 3~Ally
Chapter 4
Chapter 5~Why
Chapter 6~Misery
Chapter 7~ Twins?
Chapter 8~ The Drawing Ends Now
Thanks So Much
Chapter 9~ Ex Girlfriend
Chapter 10~A loss
Chapter 11~ Was It Real?
Chapter 13~A Few More Hidden Secrets
Chapter 14~You!?!?
Chapter 15~Red...Red Everywhere
♥I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!♥
Chapter 16~Rest? How can I rest?
Not An Update but Please Read!
Chapter 18~Forgoten But Loved
Chapter 19~ A Magical Day
ONE FREAKING THOUSAND
Chapter 20~FINAL CHAPTER
ITS UP

Chapter 12~Sins and Tragedies

1.7K 45 9
By MoWantsAnotherSlice

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Morgans POV

I knew this would happen. Its like before I moved all over again just with thousands of people instead of 100.  I'm never going to be able to escape them. Haters. They slowly destroy all of the confidence you have in yourself. Unless you get other comments like I love you or you are beautiful and not a whore or a slut.

I locked the bathroom door and sat on the floor with a puddle of blood next to my wrists and cried. I thought about how I'm just going to end up like I was two months ago. Just two months ago I was this constantly seeing little slits pouring blood. I was strong once. I took words and threw them back at them. I was whitty and new what to say and when to say it. But one day I just snapped I couldn't handle it. I isolated myself from mostly everyone. My parents were always away so I had no one to comfort me. I had no one, I took care of myself, I knew how to clean up my mess and make sure no one saw the drops of blood that stained my bathroom floors. Or the tear stains that were left on my face when I was done. I hated me. I hated everything about me. I hate that I can't see perfectly or that I could never wear clothes that were tight because I was,No, am insecure about my body.

Brie on the other hand was outgoing pretty could wear what ever she wanted and look good. She honestly could wear a trash bag and make it work.

When I left my room I put on bracelets and a fake smile but it didn't work. God damn it I forgot about the puffy eyes that's probably what gave it away.

"Morgan are you ok? What's wrong? Your eyes are all puffy"Sam asked proving my statement.

"I'm fine, I just hit my...uhh....foot yeah I hit my foot"I tried not to sound like I was lying.

"Oh alright, Oh and Brie is here and I'm going to go so you guys can hang" He said kissing my forehead and walking out the door. I found Brie on the couch and I walked over to her and sat down.

"I have a lot to tell you"

"Ok I'm all ears" I told her everything including the hate and cutting. She really listens and she really is a great friend. She comforted me and told me that it will all be over soon and that there are going to be some haters but there will also be shippers.

"I totally ship you buys, #Moram forever" She yelled throwing her hands in the air.

"#Trieanna, Awwww I love you and Tuts ship name its adorable. You guys ate adorable together!!!" I exclaimed a little happier.

"I love it"

We talked for hours and realized it was 1:00. We declared that she was going to stay the night and talked for a few more hours just about random stuff. She eventually fell asleep on the couch and I went to bed.

<><><><><>Next Morning<><><><><>

My phone was playing Can We Dance by one of my new favorite bands, The Vamps, notifying that I was getting a call.

"Hello?" I said trying not to sound like I just woke up.

"Hi yes is this Morgan McLean?"

"Yes, may I ask who I am speaking with?"

My name is Jane I work at the L.A hospital and I'm sorry to inform you but your parents were in a plane crash and are in critical condition. We suggest you get down here as soon as possible.

"Ok" I choked out hanging up. I screamed and Brie came running upstairs.

"What's wrong Morgan?" She asked panicked.

"Call Sam and Alex, tell them to meet us at the L.A hospital. My parents were in a plane crash and they could die so we need to get there soon" I choked between sobs.

"Get in the car" I did as told and we were on our way. Brie called Sam and Alex and told them what happened. They were gonna be there soon.

We arrived at the hospital.

"I'm looking for Loretta and Mike McLean, I'm there daughter"

"23B on the third floor" She said bluntly.

I ran to the elevator. The elevator ride felt like forever. I ran to my parents room and saw my parents in casts with bruises and stitches everywhere. I broke down right in the doorway. Brie soothingly rubbed my back. Sam ran up to me about 5 minutes later and hugged me tightly.

"Visiting hours will be over in 10 minutes" The voice said over the loud speaker. I walked into there room to say my goodbyes.

"Bye mommy I'll see you tomorrow" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Bye daddy I hope you wake up soon" I said.

"Princess?" My father said in a raspy voice.

"Daddy, your awake. Are you in pain? Should I go get th-"

"Princess if we don't make it just always know I love you" He said with tears brimming his eyes.

"Daddy I want you to meet someone" I went to the door and motioned for Sam to come in.

"Daddy this is Sam, my boyfriend"

"So this is Sam, You make my daughter very happy. Take good care of her" He said with a weak smile.

"Its nice to meet you sir" Sam said pulling me close and kissing my forehead.

"Daddy why were you and Mom flying out here?"

"We were going to surprise you for your birthday" I hugged my father

"Awe Daddy thank you this would have been the best birthday ever"

"I love you princess and happy birthday" He kissed my forehead as he lay back down and his eyes flutter closed. The monitor line went strait and my mothers did too. There gone. There both gone I have no one. Sam picked me up and I cried into his chest. We left the room and Alex, Brie and the rest of o2l came and gave me a group hug. They must have come while I was in the room.

<><><><><>Three Days Later<><><><>

My parents left me all of there money belongings and they left me the house. Everything was payed for so I didn't have to spend any money unless I really had to get food or go shopping. I really miss them. I've been at home for three days now and I haven't left. Sam has stayed with me so I'm not alone. I'm not gonna lye and say I was strong. I am a mess I am constantly crying. Like I'll be making toast or something an I'll break out in tears. Sam has been really trying to cheer me up. I haven't even been wanting him around.

Sam was leaving for the night because Brie was staying over. I've been playing my music through the speakers all throughout the house so I can hear it wherever I go. Brie has been here for a few hours we haven't really talked. She has been trying to engage in conversation but I've been shutting her down. So now she is on Facebook, all of the sudden she gasps.

"What's wrong" I asked in concern. She reluctantly showed me her phone. Tears started to burn my eyes. It was Sam on top of Ally making out with her. Why me. Why now, of all times to cheat on me he picks now. In a matter of three days I managed to loose both of my parents and my boyfriend to my ex best friend. Brie just hugged me. I cried every tear that was left in my body. I'm jut so done with life, I mean life way great I had a 'loving' boyfriend my parents making enough money to feed me and put a roof over my head. Now its all gone.

(This is a made up twitter account) @Morgan_Cutiee: I'm done with life. I've lost my parents and my boyfriend. I want it to end. My life is crumbling around me all at once.

Within 5 minutes #SaveMorgan was trending worldwide. My twitter and instagram were blowing up. I got some nice comments but I got others saying that I should kill myself and its about time me and Sam broke up because I didn't deserve him. I cut again. So many slashes I'm so dizzy. I wrapped it as quickly as I could but the blood kept coming. So many slashes so much blood. So many scars I promised I would never open again. I put more gauze and I put on a sweatshirt to help hide it. This is the worst week of my life.

A/N

I haven't updated lately and I'm sowwy. I'm thinking of ending the story around chapter 30-40. I might do a sequel or add more chapters if I get enough reads. Comment if you want a sequel or more chapters or if you just want me to end it soon. Comment if you listen to P!ATD!!!

      Baii lovelys
                             ♥xoxo

                                      ~Morgan Pottorff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881 26 17
Yet again something tragic happend to Alex. Now he has to transfer to another school because his trusted friend couldn't keep one thing to himself. B...
1K 69 16
After Sam and Acacia broke up, Sam became really depressed and moved to Floria. He has to go to this new schools, that he hates. He meets a girl name...
95.2K 1.4K 98
They say that silence is how you can tell when someone is truly hurt but what if you don't like to talk? Jade is Sam Pottorff's little sister. She's...
13.6K 284 23
I go to Daren Highschool , This is my first year at my new school . I am in 12th grade . I make a new friend named Amanda . My secret crush's name...