Black Luna

Door littleballerina_29

Pain was all she knew. And if happiness was what she was seeking, she has to uncover her hidden past and her... Meer

Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Mate
Chapter 3 Luna
Chapter 4 Moving in
Chapter 5 Competition
Chapter 6 Shocked
Chapter 7 Found Out
Chapter 8 Moment
Chapter 9 Interaction
Chapter 10 Misunderstood
Chapter 11 Disappointment
Chapter 12 Broken Trust
Chapter 13 Her Name
Chapter 14 Mistake
Chapter 15 Pain
Chapter 16 Got Away
Chapter 17 A New Change
Chapter 18 Mission
Chapter 19 Encounter
Choose Cover
Chapter 20 Questions
Chapter 21 Face 2
Chapter 22 Lies
Chapter 23 Embraced
Chapter 25 Luna Ceremony
Chapter 26 Secrets
Chapter 27 Breakdown
Chapter 28 Lost
Chapter 29 Broken
END
Chapter 30 Goodbye

Chapter 24 Truth

9K 277 44
Door littleballerina_29

Mate handed me a bottle of water.

"Thank you."

He didn't say anything. Just smile and sat beside me in his office and sighed.

"Mate I-"

And he caught me by surprise as he kissed me. My eyes were wide open but I took no movement to resist. I had forgotten these lips were supposed to be reserved for my mate and my mate only. How many men have kissed these lips? My lips were no longer pure. It was impure the moment I made my first seduction mission a success.

I had forgotten how soft and warm his lips were. It's the best taste and feeling you would want on your lips.

And before I knew it, he let go. But I quickly captured his lips again. I needed more. I needed more taste, because I never know when can I enjoy a moment like this again. One touch was addicting enough.

Mate's hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. Just when I thought we couldn't be any more closer, he wrapped me tighter till I felt his hard chest pressed on my body.

"Look how bold you've become." He said when we parted.

I couldn't help but blush.

"How many men has touched these lips."

Wait what-

"Such a naughty girl."

Stop. I'm feeling guilty enough.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm sorry." I said louder.

"Afraid you have to speak up."

"I'm sorry."

"Ahh, louder than that."

"I'm sorry."

"Maybe a bit louder."

"I'm sorry!"

"Why?"

"Because I allowed others to kiss me."

"And who were you suppose to reserve these lips for?"

"You..."

"Don't ever forget that love." He pecked me on the cheek.

I hugged him. He is too good to be true.

"Mate, tell me. It wasn't you who grabbed me and pinned me down in New York City right?"

"No. It wasn't."

His grip was tighter.

"Alright. I believe you."

I give up mistrusting him.

Then that person must be him.

"Mate, can you tell me about your family?" I let go and looked him straight in the eye.

He cocked his head to one side in confusion.

"Why all of the sudden?"

"I just..never knew before."

"Well, my family basically consists of my parents who died 10 years ago and Diana. Relatives were unknown to me."

"You're lying." I immediately said.

"Huh?"

"You aren't telling me everything."

"Of course I am."

"Stop lying to me mate. Please. "

Just tell me that, and I am able to tell you my full story.

Just then, his eyes darkened.

"Who told you." He said plainly.

"No one. I found out."

"No. I've never told you about my family before. There is no way you could have known by yourself."

"Then i'm right. You are lying to me. "

His face was filled with surprise and shock.

"I'll wait." I told him.

"I'll wait till you are able to tell me." I tried giving him a smile.

I stood up and bowed before leaving.

"Wait." He grabbed my hand.

"I told you. I'll wait. It's ok. I'm not going anywhere."

He let go and I walked out.

Now to debate if he'll tell me or not.

I hope he does...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Night time.

As usual, I sneaked into the piano room. But this night, it was different. I wasn't expecting company. I walked in and saw mate staring out the window.

"Mind playing that piece?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"The piece you've been playing every night."

Was he-

"You were there?!"

"Every night."

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Why apologize."

"I-I used it without permission.."

"As I said the night before you left, you're free to use it as you please. Or was it so long you've forgotten already?"

"N-no."

"Then, can you play?"

"Y-yeah."

I slowly sat down and started playing. Mate didn't say a word. He just continuously stared outside. I looked at him a few times but his expression remained the same, - plain, emotionless.

As soon as I finished, the conversation begun.

"You are right. I lied."

As expected.

"I have a twin brother as well."

"So where is he?"

"Somewhere in the world."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We have the whole night. Why don't you tell me your story."

He sighed before continuing.

"Jayden Blackwood. He and I were very close since young. Jayden was born 2 minutes before me so technically he's first born. He trained hard everyday so that one day when he becomes the alpha, he'll make our father proud. However, as our father stepped down, he passed the alpha title to me. That made Jayden furious and without thinking he killed our father that one moment. Diana was still young then so she can't remember, but I just told her our parents died of cancer. And without looking back, he left. That night, our mother was so upset she ended her own life. So since then it was only me and Diana. Jayden had a "title" in the werewolf world. He is known as "The King Of The Rogues". Our men have been trying to hunt him down but they never come back after that. It's terrible."

I could tell it was difficult for mate. His eyes were turning watery.

"You still care about him don't you?"

"No. I need to kill him. He's a threat to the werewolf world. And rumors has it he has found the queen of the rogues. So she is being hunted down right now."

"The queen, she isn't the mate of Jayden."

"No. The queen has rogue blood running inside her so she is the best female rogue. Jayden must feel threatened so he wants her dead."

"Mate, you know who that queen is right?"

"Unfortunately. "

"We'll get through this ok?"

"I hope so."

He walked closer to me and hugged me tight.

"Because after this shit is over, I'm really looking forward to making a baby with you."

"You missed me." I said the truth.

"Do you?"

I didn't respond for a while.

"Very." I said.

"Me too."

Now I know the guy who attacked me wasn't mate but was his twin, Jayden.

That I can confirm.

"Mate, how can you still accept even though you know who I am?"

"Because I love you. And I'm sorry it took so long for me to realise it."

"I...I love you too." Those words were surprisingly easy to say. It easily slipped out of my mouth.

And most weight have suddenly been lifted off my chest. All this time I felt the regret in my heart was to my pack and family and mate. I never realised it was because of my fear to admit I love him.

"That makes me happy. That makes me so happy." He cried.

"Mate, don't cry."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything Annabel. I promise to be a better mate to you. Just please...don't ever leave me. I beg you."

Look at that. A fearless powerful alpha, begging his mate to not leave his side. He's so vulnerable. He's so fragile.

"I won't. I promise. And I won't break that promise ever again."

Could I imagine my life without him? If you asked me 4 years ago when I was first captured, yes. But now, I can't even leave him even if I want to. Deep attraction has been drawn to him.

My name is Annabel Ferrars. And I'm the Luna of Blood Moon Pack, as well as the Queen Of The Rogues. This is who I am.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.3K 394 25
He's a werewolf. She's, not exactly human. But she doesn't realize this until she gets into a car accident and she starts thinking she hit her head h...
138K 3.3K 27
She wanted him to save her. She wanted him to embrace and protect her. She wanted him to be beside her. She wanted nothing else. He wanted her. He wa...
480K 13.6K 37
When Alpha Andrew Alexander Silvis discovers his mate after her parents death, she is not what he expects at all. Taking it upon himself to raise her...
523K 16.8K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...