The Sound of Silence 2 // H.S.

By Scene-d-amour

*MATURE CONTENT* I fell to my knees before her. She couldn't even look at me. I was absolutely lost without h... More

WELCOME TO BOOK 2!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
•Nikki Samson Album Notes•
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

27

6.1K 215 124
By Scene-d-amour

Author's Note: Tried to do a double update but it's the very next day! I love yooooou! This chapter is much longer and has a little bit of everything. ❤️

"You Are In Love" - Taylor Swift

You can hear it in the silence
You can feel it on the way home
You can see it with the lights out
You are in love
True love

Nikki's POV

"Marry me." The words came out with an exhale. He bends his forehead down to mine. Our breathing is erratic. We're caught up in our intense feelings for one another. I knew with all of my heart that he meant what he said. I never have to question his intentions. He'd run away with me if I asked...if it all got too much. We would do anything for each other.

"Harry—"

The door suddenly opens and our driver comes in with our luggage. We sheepishly pull away from each other, Harry apologizing for taking awhile. He tips him generously as he always does and thanks him before shutting the door and locking it. A small beep goes off then a feminine robotic voice saying, "Home secured."

I would've laughed at the high tech security system if it weren't for the overwhelming feelings of love and ironically, sense of security, that was coursing through my veins.

Harry's eyes are pooling with tears when he turns around to face me. I could tell his proposal was impromptu; he's incredibly romantic and plans out every detail in a grandiose gesture. He was caught up in the moment, but hearing his thoughts and knowing that he wants me to be his wife, to be his forever...it's the happiest I've ever felt in my life.

I sit on the sofa, my tears flowing down my cheeks freely. He chokes on a sob and I frantically shake my head.

"Come here, monkey." I hold my arms out. He comes over without hesitation, seeking comfort in my arms and hiding his face between my neck and shoulder. "You got caught up in the moment, yeah? Love me so much you wanna put a ring on it? I mean I've got a few already..."

He gives a little laugh. He's still too shy to face me and I'm melting. His sniffles make me squeeze him tighter. Half of me is feeling protective and comforting, while the other half finds his vulnerability incredibly sexy. I appreciate that he gives me all of him.

"I want to marry you. I'm not rejecting you. Is that what you think?" I whisper into his ear.

Harry hums out in a small whine.

"I just...want you—need you—in every way." His voice cracks. "That's not exactly how I planned to do it, though..."

"I know, but the intimacy of it was so special. When you do it for real, I'll appreciate a private proposal like that."

He sits back to look at me with a hardened expression.

"This is real. I want you to be my wife. I want you to be the mother of my children. You're my best friend. What's the difference if I ask you now or later?"

I needed to tread lightly, so he wouldn't take this the wrong way. My answer isn't 'no.' I hold his face in my hands and wait for the hard lines and clenched jaw to soften before I answer him.

"You know how I feel about you, Harry. Yes, I'll marry you. Yes, I'll have your children. Yes to everything, but not right now. We only recently got back together 2 months ago and while I feel it in my bones that this is for the long haul, we shouldn't rush into getting married." I wipe away the tears that fall down his cheeks with my thumbs. "You already have me and I have you. You got us this beautiful home...I'm so in love with you, okay? You're the one for me. You have nothing to prove."

"But I do. I don't wanna lose you again." He gingerly held onto my wrists while my hands were still on his cheeks.

"Ask me again in a year."

He looks deep in thought. I almost want to take it all back if it meant that simply saying 'yes' and getting hitched tomorrow would give him peace of mind.

"I guess that gives me an ample amount of time for a more elaborate plan." He jokes as he adorably hiccups.

"The upcoming year is going to be insane. If you'll still wanna marry me it will be a miracle." I giggle and lay back, pulling him on top of me.

"You're stuck with me forever. Get used to doing my laundry, future Mrs. Styles." He places his hands under his chin with the brightest grin he can muster.

+
+

Harry and I had taken a nap on the couch, far too exhausted after a long flight and our haywire emotions. I woke up before him and tried to adjust my eyes to the dark. I almost forgot where were but seeing the familiarity of some of my belongings mixed with his brought me back.

I'm home.

He was spooning me from behind. Some of the buttons of my shirt were undone and he had his hand tucked inside cupping my boob. He started cuddling me this way a week ago. Honestly, he can put those large, sexy hands on me anytime.

"Baby..." I sleepily mutter. The time on my phone read 9:34PM. We had been sleeping for a few hours.

"Hmm?"

"I wanna shower. Get your hand off my tit."

He chuckles into my hair. Instead of letting me go right away, he squeezes me gently and circles his thumb on my nipple until I'm squirming. His sexy playfulness will be the death of me one day.

"Go shower, love. I'll join you in a bit." He sits up to turn on a lamp. I take a minute to admire my surroundings in the warm lighting. There were pictures of us on the bookshelf—mostly ones that Mitch took that were raw and candid. It was undeniable how we felt for each other.

A couple of framed collages on the wall catches my eye. Some of the photos were taken of us at events before we even spoke and some were taken by us. I thought this house was the only surprise but the touches of us and our relationship that Harry put everywhere made it even more special.

"Ooh! Suzie!" I pointed at her photo.

"James has her. Says he's in love with her, so we better get her back soon. You like the pictures?"

"Love 'em." I tapped on my bottom lip. Maybe I should rethink this marriage thing. We have years of history and some people get married right away and stay together. I'm going to explode from overthinking.

"We're okay, right?" I fiddle with my rings. My heart would break if he felt that I rejected him or didn't want him.

He nods, but I'm not convinced. I awkwardly make my way upstairs. Turning the lights on to our master suite, I'm left dazzled. The bedroom and bathroom are what dreams are made of. The mixture of gothic and modern touches is soothing to my black soul.

He knows me so damn well.

The humongous rain shower heats up straight away. A light illuminates the water, periodically projecting a different color. Showering in a rainbow might be my new favorite thing. I quickly undress and step into heaven.

I lean my forehead against the stone shower wall. The cool, smoothness feels great against my overheated skin. Steaming hot water cascades down my back and I feel every muscle begin to relax. Tension washes away down the drain and I deeply breathe in the steam.

So much has happened in the past few hours. Got swarmed at the airport. Harry wants to marry me. This beautiful house is ours. Harry wants to marry me. My single was released today. Harry wants to marry me.

Yeah, I think you can guess my favorite part, but this house was also the loveliest surprise. The English touches around the interior made it feel much cozier. Harry loves California with all of its modern architecture and luxury. While this house is beyond extravagant, he made sure it fit my style and taste, as well.

We have a future together. I hope he's not too disappointed in my answer. We have so much going on and truth be told, we need to keep working on ourselves. A year from now we'll either be even stronger together or barely holding it together. I hope it's not the latter.

I jump out of my thoughts feeling Harry trace the tattoo on my back. I didn't even hear him come into the shower. He leans down to sweetly kiss my shoulder.

"Sorry, thought you heard me."

I turn around, filled with the need to love on him. I feel like he has done so much for me and that I'm not doing enough to show him that I love him. What if he has doubts about how I feel now?

"Shhhh...shhhh in there." He gently knocks on my head, knowing my mind is in overdrive. He grabs the body wash and washcloth. "We're perfect. I got ahead of myself seeing you in our home. I wanted the future right then and there. At least you know where I stand."

"It's what I want to," I moan softly as he starts to wash my back, "when the time is right. A year isn't very long."

He washed me gently and even applied my three minute deep conditioning cream. I did it to his hair, too. Our poor tresses were dried out from the saltwater of the Caribbean.

I turned him away from me, fully intended on washing him, but found myself reveled in his backside. I ran one hand down his back, lightly following the shape of the muscles from his broad shoulders, stroking along his spine, moving down and over to end at his hip.

Placing my thumbs on the small of his back, near his spine, I pressed and rubbed, massaging away some of the tension from the tight muscles. He made a sound of contentment as I continued, pressing deeply and leaving kisses in my wake.

A few moments later I picked up the washcloth, lathered it, and began the process of washing his back.

"Thank you, love." He says with a sigh. He leans his hands against the front wall of the shower, bowing his head down to allow the water to cascade over his head and down his back.

Hey," I chided gently, "Let me wash before you rinse." I shifted my scrubbing down to his ass cheeks as he chuckled. He laughs quietly, peeking cheekily over his shoulder.

This shower was exactly what we needed to regain clarity and anchor us back to reality.

+
+

"Mmh..." Harry's hands reach up to squeeze my breasts as I rock and swivel my hips, riding him slow and steady. "So beautiful..."

We weren't out of the shower long before I got down on my knees to love on him and worship him like he's my religion.

A lyric on my album that I know will feed his ego: When I'm down on my knees you're how I pray.

I made him cum, our bodies still soaking wet. He wanted to take care of me but I shook my head. It's all about him tonight. We dried off and I took him to the bedroom where I kissed, licked, and sucked on him all over. I watched his cock get hard again and leak for me. His moans were desperate and needy but I could tell he loved the attention and the way I was edging him.

My back arches, water droplets drip from my hair and down my chest. Harry sits up to greedily lick them up then sucks a nipple into his mouth. His noisy suckling accompanied with a primal growl has my cunt squeezing his cock. My surprised quiet gasps make him look up at me wickedly. He really didn't have to do much to have me coming undone for him.

"It's about you tonight, stop..." I giggle breathlessly.

"Feels good when you cum, baby. You get wetter and wetter. Love watching you fall apart and soak me." We both moan at his dirty words. I push him back, holding him down with my hands flat on his chest.

I bounce on him on a mission to make him cum a second time. It was hard withholding my own orgasms since he always stretches me so perfectly. I didn't deserve pleasure tonight.

I let out a shivery moan when his thumb circles my clit.

"Fuck! No, no!" My hands slap behind me to latch onto his thighs. I grind my hips back and forth. My eyes flash at him with frustration.

"I'll cum for you when you cum for me. C'mon, my love. I know what you're doing." He flips us over and pins my arms down so I don't fight him back for dominance. He's slips out of me, kissing all over my face to get me out of my head.

"You're guilt fucking me. You have nothing to feel guilty about. You were honest with me and you're right. It's too soon to think about marriage right now." He continues to scatter kisses across my forehead and down to my cheeks.

"Not guilt fucking...wanted to take care of you...worship your body..." I reach down and stroke his hard cock. His head drops down besides my own. He moans into my ear, kissing the shell of it before whispering, "But you're worried that I feel differently. Honestly, I love you even more for never feeding me bullshit. I need you to be real with me and keep me grounded."

"We compliment each other pretty well, hmm?" I line him up to my entrance, wanting to solely be connected to my lover.

"We complete each other. I never want you to deny yourself pleasure as a way to punish yourself in less we're playing and I know you weren't." He thrusts his cock inside of me. "Eyes on me. Stay with me, angel." I nod and keep my eyes on his while he rocks into me unhurriedly. He always knows what I need.

I meet his thrusts with a slow deliberate roll of my hips. The eye contact made it so much more intense. He let go of my arms and I immediately hold onto his back.

"I'm close...baby you feel
so fucking good. Rub your pretty clit for me." He takes my right hand and sucks on the tips of my fingers. "Got em nice and wet."

I stare into his eyes, bringing my wet finger tips down to my clit. He grins in satisfaction at the sound of my loud moans. He, too, starts to moan louder, his hands gripping the headboard with harder, sloppier thrusts. I flick my clit faster for him.

"Fuuuck! Baby! I love you!" I cry out and feel him cum with me the moment that I do. He whispers how much he loves me over and over with his forehead against mine. Our eye contact is unwavering as we temporarily lose ourselves in ecstasy but we know we'd forever be lost if we didn't have each other.

•••

Sorry if there are any typos. I got a little lost in the moment. 👀

I'd like to think of this chapter as the transition into the next part of this story. Their second honeymoon phase is over. Buckle up your seatbelts, kids! It's going to be a bumpy ride!

- X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 5.1K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
4.2K 55 32
“It was all a mistake. Just forget it ever happened. Leave me alone and don’t bother talking to me ever again.”85 letters. 21 words. 3 sentences… ech...
273K 6.8K 71
At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his fans almost busting down the door to get...
196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...