Hybrid-bts

By fanfic-originals

[discontinued] It is the year 2025, the change of the world was drastic. Science has reached a whole new leve... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 (degrading)
Part 7 (BxB) (smut) namjin
Part 8 (BxB)(little smut)parkminjung

Part 6 (BxB) (smut) vkook

1.7K 20 0
By fanfic-originals

Taehyung pov

After Jin sent us up to our dorms, it was 1pm. It was still a long way before dinner actually started. I barely ate lunch so I didn't bother.

I stayed in bed lying down thinking about the day's things; like having a heart-to-heart talk with Jimin.

I've gotten so close with Jimin during the afternoon talk I had with him. He is so nice and kind despite being a human. Maybe it is the bad experience with humans. I mean I used to be human but being a hybrid for most of my life, I've already lost touch with true humans.

Then my previous owner came back trying to buy us back and torture us. I felt a sudden fear build up inside me and I didn't know what to do. I thought Jin hyung would just sell us back to him because he is rich and he can.

I was so relieved when he sent Kevin away. I kind of wished he never turned up at all. All the bad memories just seem to come back to me when I see him.

I decided to sleep since it was too early for dinner, but I don't really eat breakfast.

Taehyung's dream;

I woke up in a green grass patch that was filled with flowers, the same as the one I had in my huge backyard. My mum was always making sure the place was constantly colourful for me despite how poor we were. She gave up everything she had for me.

I was just sitting there alone, taking in the sweet scent of the flowers as I enjoyed the scenery. Then I saw a figure walking towards me. The person's hair flew in the wind as she walked slowly to me.

I was scared yet I felt safe so I just stayed there not moving waiting for the figure to reach me.

It took quite a while but when she reached me, I recognised the smile that I would always see, the dress that would always bring out her eyes—my mother. She smiled happily at me as her eyes disappeared into crescents.

"Hey Taehyung, how have you been doing? Do you know how much I miss you? I've searched you for so many years and finally I have you here with me." She patted and ruffled my hair. I didn't feel my cat ears twitch and I don't feel my tail swishing. Was the whole hybrid thing a dream?

I looked closer at my mother who was in front of me. The wrinkles on her face was so much more prominent, her hair greyed. Time caught up to her pretty fast. She has grown old and I didn't know.

Looks like this is a dream.

That was when I felt a pain hitting my back. I looked up and saw Kevin. He literally hit me on my back and my mum said nothing about it.

"This is your new dad Taehyung, we just got married recently. You would love him, he is so kind and so loving." I saw my mum cling onto my previous owner, a bright smile on her face. I felt a pang of pain in my chest.

"No...no...no...no...no this is not happening." I chanted.

"No no no no no!! No!! He is not it. He is not someone you should be with! He is evil!" I screamed.

"NO!!!!" I shot up from the bed I slept on not so peacefully. It was so scary. I checked the time on the clock at the side and saw if was already 3pm in the afternoon. I guess I slept for 2 hours but that dream was scary.

Kevin, as my dad? No.

Namjoon, who is just sleeping next to me, came up to me and rubbed circles onto my back.

"Hey hey don't worry, it is just a bad dream. Now tell hyung what happen alright??" He whispered into my ear.

"I had a dream about mom marrying Kevin. I was so scared. I don't want that to happen hyung. I never knew that I would be so scared of going back home before." I hugged Namjoon and sobbed into his back t-shirt.

"It is ok now, it is just a dream. Don't think about it too much okay? Hyung is here and the people here are nice. They won't send us to places where we would be abused again." He reassured which made me reduced to sniffles as I pulled away.

He gave me a dimpled smile and patted my head before going back to his book on his bed.

I just sat there on my bed for the next few hours before I started feeling uncomfortable.

I just sat on my bed silently as Jin hyung was running around the dormitory rushing people out to the dining table to get us ready for dinner tonight.

However, I felt my body heating up a little and I was getting a little sensitive to touch. I knew this feeling; it is the heats. I really hate them, I don't know why I must have it, it just hurts so bad.

I sat there alone. Jin hyung soon came in to send us to the kitchen. I refused to leave so Jin hyung came up to me patting me on my back which made me flinch.

"Taehyung, don't you want to go for dinner? I cooked spaghetti with tomato sauce." he said softly as his breath ghosted my ears. I was way more sensitive this time.

"Jin hyung, I'm having my heats." I whispered, a little embarrassed as well as scared that he would send me to relieve myself alone.

He gasped before he held my hand gently.

"Alright Taehyung, do you want to use a vibrator or do you want someone to help you?" He asked probably assuming I was touched but the pain was increasing exponentially and a vibrator would not work at this point.

"Jin hyung, can I have Jungkook help me out? I really need someone to help me. It really hurts, my previous owner never let us relieve ourselves and it would hurt for few hours." I almost cried as Jin hyung was shocked at the fact that someone would do that to any hybrid at all.

"But Jin hyung, it would be a very long night. They have never allowed me to relieve myself. I'm scared that he can't take it." I whispered softly afraid because it will indeed be a long night and I'm not very sure if anyone would have the stamina to keep up with a hybrid.

"Alright I'll ask Jungkook. If he doesn't want it then urm I'll bring the vibrator in for you." Jin hyung said before leaving the room probably getting Jungkook to come here to help me from my agony.

Third person pov

After the sudden "heat" information that Jin got from Taehyung, he was baffled at anyone who would actually do something this cruel as orgasm denial.

He just walked out to the dinning area and giving out the food before asking Jungkook if he would be so kind to actually help Taehyung with the rather complicated situation at hand.

Of course the conversation was away from ear shot of others so that no one knows that Taehyung is in heat, especially his brothers who are protective of the younger boy.

"Alright I would do it. However could you leave some food for us? I'll eat it after the whole situation is settled." Jungkook stated while Jin nodded.

"Thanks Jin hyung!" He said before going towards the boy's bedroom which was at the end of the hallway. Jungkook was scared of what he might do to Taehyung when he is currently in heat.

Jungkook is known to be very rough as well as very experimental who would do many things to please someone sexually. Although that has never happened till like today when he heard from Jin that Taehyung is having his heats.

To be honest, he doesn't know what to do as he continues to walk down the empty hallway since every one who is in the dorms were already at the dining table ready to eat their dinner. He was alone with Taehyung near the dorms although he have yet to reach the place.

He got a few items from his bag that has never been used before. He never had anyone to experiment with. He stole it from his home at age 3 because he was curious about things before he was thrown out after when he started speaking his thoughts out to the world.

He walked over to Taehyung and placed all the items next to him on his bed. He slowly drag his hands along the length of Taehyung's arm, which he got a reaction out of. Taehyung gasped almost whined of not being touched properly to relieve his pain of being in heat.

Jungkook slowly pushed Taehyung back down onto the bed and lifted his legs onto the bed so it was easier to do things.

Jungkook is a little of a sadist and he really likes seeing people in pain due to him and Taehyung was giving him the pleasure of that.

Jungkook tugged the hem of Taehyung's white sweater while looking up at Taehyung for permission, to which he nodded. Jungkook swiftly tugged it off Taehyung slim body.

Jungkook's hand ghosted on Taehyung's abs. He smirked as he continued to see the boy squirm under his touch. He wasn't even relieving Taehyung at all.

He took off Taehyung's belt as the smirk got bigger and bigger as it was closed to revealing Taehyung's member.

Jungkook decided to tease the older boy a little by gently brushing onto his member but not giving him full on pleasure.

"Taehyung how do you feel?" Jungkook whispered softly into his ears straddling Taehyung.

Taehyung was a whining mess as Jungkook rubbed his member against his. He is feeling so frustrated that Jungkook is not doing anything to help him with his heat. He is already feeling so much hotter and Jungkook isn't making him feel better.

"Jungkook stop with the foreplay, just start touching me already. It is agonising." Taehyung whined as he did not receive what he wanted which was relieve from his heat.

Jungkook just started to kiss Taehyung's lips in a very rough way as he dragged his fingers along Taehyung's chest slowly to his abs and stop above his pants. He removed the button in a haste without removing any contact from their lips and slightly tugged it down as he lowered himself to Taehyung's jawline.

Jungkook slightly sucked on the soft, pale, untouched skin on his neck, not wanting to place a mark of his sexual desires. Sure he has never touched another person, but he still have hormones running through his body making him all horny seeing Taehyung so submissive towards him.

He tugged pants off of Taehyung leaving Taehyung in only his underwear. It was clear that he is tenting and Jungkook smirked at the look of it.

Taehyung's continuous whining is not helping Jungkook to control himself and his later actions on the older boy.

A part of Taehyung's underwear was stained with pre cum and the patch just seem to get bigger as Jungkook continues to tease the boy below him.

"Alright baby boy, daddy will relieve you of your pain now." Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung's underwear off in one swipe.

The clearly needy boy just whined.

The rough boy certainly isn't going to be easy on the older who is just begging to be fucked with his beautiful whines.

He licked the tip slowly making Taehyung gasp and twitch below him before he turned Taehyung around.

Jungkook took off his belt and his pants tugging his white shirt above his head as he climbed over Taehyung admiring his soft, round, fluffy butt.

He open the butt gap and slowly squirt some lube onto Taehyung's hole. Jungkook pushed in 2 fingers slowly as he stretched the boy slowly gaining low moans from the boy below him.

Jungkook added one more finger as he tried to go a little deep into the boy making the boy a moaning mess right below him.

His moans are to die for, at least Jungkook is enjoying the musical piece that was going on in the room he was in. He just continued to stretch the hybrid so that he won't be shocked by his size.

Jungkook soon removed his hands which earned him a whine from the hybrid who was close to cumming, but no he was denied the pleasure.

Jungkook just suddenly rammed into the boy without and warning gaining a loud moan out of the older's beautiful, pink, plump lips.

Jungkook had continued to ram into the boy a couple of time before earning a loud screeching moan.

Jungkook grunted while pushing himself in the older as he aimed to hit the older's prostrate harder.

The room was getting steamy from the boys who were perspiring and moaning, breaths were all uneven. The whole place was just filled with moans and the sound of their skin slapping with each other.

"Jungkook, I'm about to cum." He said in between pants and he tried to catch his breath which just seem to get further and further away as he tried.

"Just a little more ok? Wait for me." Jungkook grunted as he thrust a few times and both cummed at the same time. Jungkook fell to the side beside Taehyung on the soiled bed sheets.

Both still panting to catch their breath.

Of course Jungkook still have energy to go for round two but wasn't too sure about the older boy who slept beside him.

Taehyung is just tired for now before the hormones would hit him once again after he has rested enough.

Jungkook just laid there beside Taehyung almost falling asleep before Taehyung starts to whine again. He was touching himself trying to ease the pain that was coming back from the hormones hitting him again.

Jungkook immediately started to ghost his fingers on Taehyung's abs again which made Taehyung jump from the different temperatures between the both if them. Taehyung started to whine when Jungkook refused to give him the feeling that he wants. He is not doing that now.

He pushed himself over and got above Jungkook. He just rammed himself into Jungkook without warning or prep making the younger boys scream in pain and pleasure. Tears brimming to his eyes. Taehyung was not the patient type after getting the first wave of cumming amd relieving himself from the pain that he had to deal with.

He just couldn't wait and continued with Jungkook's teasing constantly and not allowing to cum quickly. He just allowed himself to push himself in and out of Jungkook not even seeking permission from Jungkook who was clearly enjoying the process. He moans constantly only turning on Taehyung more and ramming himself into the younger faster and harder. The younger grunted and moaned as he is getting his heat being relieved.

The skin slapping and the panting went from 0 to 100 as Taehyung got the second wave. He was relentless and Jungkook was helpless probably blaming himself for not satisfying the younger quicker and now had to bottom which he didn't mind but didn't prefer.

The sadistic and now known as masochistic boy just moaned constantly to the pain and pleasure he received from the older boy. Although it was Jungkook's first time, he has never expected to feel so good.

The knot built up in the both of them as they reached their high for the second time that night.

The heated session soon came to a stop when they finally came together again.

Both boys just laid there tired of the whole heat thing that was happening for the past 2 hours. It was now 7pm close to lights out time.

"Taehyung you should go wash up then I'll heat up the food that I told Jin hyung to save for us so you can eat." Jungkook said as he limped to the washroom with his clothes as he threw his soiled clothes to the washing machine since he could wash it today.

"Damn! That was so painful and I thought I was the rough one there." He murmured to himself as he waited for the washing machine to start working.

He turned it on before heading to wash himself up and refresh himself a little.

He thought about the heated session as he blushed. He was always in charge when in bed or at least that is what he had thought since he had never hooked up with anyone else. He just prefer to be in charge.

The way Taehyung just flipped him over and almost fucked him senseless that he somehow found it hot. Feeling too embarrassing about the thought, he quickly dried off and started to wear his clothes on and left the shower room.

He reheated his food as well as Taehyung's before quickly eating his food and headed to find Jin hyung who always washes up the shower room every night after the hybrids head to bed.

"Hey Jin hyung! Are you going to wash up the shower room?" He knocked on the door but no reply. Instead of hearing a reply, he heard moans and groans coming from the other side of the room.

Hearing that he decided to leave and go to the shower room to wash it instead.

He passed by the nursery room when Jimin was just leaving the room probably just finished feeding the babies and putting them to bed.

"Hey Jimin are you busy? Seems like Jin is busy though." Jungkook giggled thinking of what Jin could be doing with another boy in his room.

"No I'm not busy what's up? And what is Jin doing that he is so busy now?" Jimin asked obviously confused at what Jungkook was talking about.

"Oh I'm heading to clean the shower rooms but Jin hyung and some guy probably a hybrid is moaning in his room so he probably wouldn't clean the shower room tonight. So I'm going to clean it but it would be too much doing alone so would you help me?" Jungkook scratched the back of his head.

Jimin giggled, "Sure of course I would help you. Let Jin hyung rest for tonight and have fun a little."

The two boys just headed to the closet and grabbing the cleaning materials before heading the clean the shower rooms.

Surely today was such an eventful day in Jin's Hybrid shop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 12.1K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
162K 7.3K 40
Y/N did something that has caused her to have to run away and hide. And she doesn't regret it. 7 Hybrids are on the run from their past trying to sta...
191K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
1.5K 48 39
NOT AN ABO FANFICTION! THERE WILL ALSO BE NO RANKS. THIS IS ALL ANIMAL FACTS JUST IN HYBRIDS AND A PLOT. A Lion pride. Lioness who follow their leade...