The Little Borrower (H.S)

By RBerkmanLadybug

Rylee is a little borrower, who's very small at nearly 2 inches. She lives under the house of a nice man who... More

Author's note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Birthday Harry Styles
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 11

393 9 0
By RBerkmanLadybug

Rylee's POV
As soon as we finished watching the movie, I started to feel uneasy again. "H-Harry?" I hollered at him in pain. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked. I began to cry. "I don't feel so good. My stomach hurts really bad." I said as I grabbed Harry's index finger. "Do you want me to take you to a doctor? They specialize with borrowers at this one place downtown." I look at him in pain. "Yes please." I cried harder.

Harry's POV
"Ok. Don't worry. I'll take you to the hospital to get you taken care of." I said as I slowly stood up while carefully holding Rylee in place. I then went out to my car, unlocked it with my keys, and got in to start the car. "I'm gonna put you in my shirt pocket while I drive so I don't drop you, ok sweetheart?" I saw her nod in pain. "Oh my poor baby. It's gonna be ok, Rylee. I know you're in pain but the doctor will make you feel better, ok?" I then gently placed her in my shirt pocket. "There you go. You're completely safe." I said as I started driving towards the hospital. I can still hear Rylee crying in my pocket. My poor little Rylee's in pain. I gently placed my hand on my pocket to let Rylee know that I'm still here. She knows I'm here but she just likes to be held. I can't do that while driving but thankfully I'm using one hand to hug her. "It's ok, my little angel. We'll get there. Thankfully I don't live too far from downtown. Just lean back to my chest and you'll be fine." I let go gently and I felt her lean on my chest which made me happy knowing that Rylee is snuggling even when she's in pain. She still cried but she calmed down a little. I really hate seeing Rylee in pain but thankfully we're almost at the hospital. I'm determined to get my little angel taken care of.

Rylee's POV.
I began to calm down a little as I listen to Harry's heartbeat. It was very soothing and radiant. Even though I'm in Harry's pocket, I can still feel how soft and warm his skin is. It makes it all the more welcoming for me. I was determined to get better. I snuggled against Harry's chest until we got there so I can feel safe. I think of Harry as a giant teddy bear because of how sweet he is and he makes me feel safe. I'm glad he returned my feelings. I can't wait get better so I can snuggle on him without wincing in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 29.2K 38
Melody is a normal girl. Studies in NYU in the morning, works in the afternoon, Nothing major. What happens when she gets coffee spilled on her from...
49 0 6
Wynter is a 20 year old girl who was very successful for herself. she lives in her own apartment, taking up college classes to be an acting major, an...
852 22 29
Left alone in this world after a tragic accident that took the lives of her parents and her younger brother. 16-year-old Elenor is faced with her par...
31.1K 533 44
Y/N is back in town and is about to tell her childhood friend, Harry Styles, that she has always been in love with him. But he also has an important...