MANAN : MR.MALHOTRA'S CONTRAC...

By Devils_symphony

what happens when two people are bonded by marriage due to the mutual decision of their family.........but fo... More

character sketch -1
chapter 2 : i want you to get married son...........
chapter 3 : kis grah ki ladki hai ye......
chapter 4 : it's a yes.....
chapter 5 : the only solution now is..........
chapter 6 : thank you bhai............
chapter 7 : kyuki main majboor thi..................
chapter 8 : six months it is.................
chapter 9 : can i call you doll...............?
chapter 10 : happily married strangers.........
chapter 11 : the unknown fourth rule........?
chapter 12 : S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY here we come..........
character sketch-2
chapter 13 : who are you........?
chapter 14 : now you will have to be punished.........
chapter 15 : laila main laila.............
chapter 16 : NANDINI...............
chapter 17 : you would have been a murderer.......
chapter 18 : i need to speak to you..............
chapter 19 : is it too late to say sorry.........
chapter 20 :stay away from him.............
chapter 21 : i want to give this relation a chance........
chapter 22 : madhubala bani tihari lal.........
chapter 23 : oye matarani ki pujaaran..............
chapter 24 : THE mutton song.................
chapter 25 : Drama overloaded............
chapter 26 : you are my star...........
chapter 27 :yes i am hell possessive...........
promo......
chapter 28 : he is my HUSBAND......
chapter 29 : thank you for trusting me.........
MANAN ITS GOTTA BE YOU
chapter 30 : kaun thi vo...................?
chapter 31 : can i help you.............?
chapter 32 : if i kiss him now he wouldn't get to know right...........
chapter 33 : i can never kill you.....
chapter 34 :now i have my strength with me...
chapter 35 : i should have been the one to die.....
CHAPTER 36 : A soulful kiss.....
Almost Love
Chapter 37: setting herself free.............
..........
Chapter 38: A much-needed closure.....
chapter 39 : forgive....i won't be able to do that......
Shout Out♡
chapter 40: a heartfelt confession.....

chapter 1 : his carefree life...........

26.4K 772 28
By Devils_symphony

hello dearies😍......

i am having my exams in may 2019😊......so till January mid i will have access to internet.....so i will be posting the story till then......the updates may be slow.......

just like my previous stories.....do support this one too😍......

happy reading💕.....

________________________________________

life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.....it's about learning to dance in the rain.........

MALHOTRA MANSION.....

a 19 year old boy was sleeping on his king sized bed with out any care of the world......the room was painted in black and the walls were adorned with pictures........one side of the wall was covered with fab5 pictures from their childhood till recent......while the other was covered with family pictures........and at the center just above the bed was a huge portrait of manik with his signature smirk....

a lady of early 40's entered the room only to witness her son sleeping ever so peacefully......sighing a little she settled on the bed and softly ruffled his hair........

niyonika : manu.....baccha get up......

manik groaned a little and turned towards the other side.......she knew he was not going to wake up so soon......so she thought a little and bent towards his ear with a mischievous smile on her face.......

niyo ( whispering ) : manu.....tum ne kaha tha ki tumhe fab5 ko uthana hai....

listening this manik immediately got up and grinned widely at his mother.....after kissing her forehead and wishing her good morning he left to fa5's common room as he knew after getting drunk last night they would have slept there itself.......

opening the room he saw fab4 sleeping in an uncomfortable position....mukthi and aliya were cuddled to each other.....dhruv was hugging his guitar and sleeping while cabir he was half lying on the bed and half on the floor and was snoring loudly......manik quietly went to the washroom and brought a bucket of cold water and SPLASH........

what followed was high pitched screams and a loud thud........mukthi and aliya woke up swearing loudly while dhruv looked here and there in oblivion shouting " pani....pani...."

while cabir....he directly kissed the floor and shouted touching his nose...." WTF.....meri naak....."

hearing the shouts niyonika came hurriedly only to witness the drenched fab4.....she laughed out loud looking at them while manik who was till now controlling his laugh....burst out laughing too....listening to their laugh fab4 finally came out of their trance........

cabir : saale tune kiya ye.....teri wajah se meri naak tut jata tho......meri image ki band bajj jaati........

mukti : oh shut up cabir.....tumhe seriously apne naak ki padi hai....yaha mujhe heart attack aa jata........( turning towards niyonika ) aur aunty aap bhi isme mile huve hai.....

aliya : aap to humesha humari side thi na......

manik (interrupting aliya ) : shayad tum log bhul rahe ho she is my mom to vo humesha meri side main hai.....

cabir : accha...abhi batate hai tujhe......

fab4 stepped forward while manik went behind niyonika.....who immediately came to her darling son's rescue......

niyo : aree....ab bus bohot hua....jao jaldi tayyar ho jao phir break fast bhi to karna hai.......

fab4 went towards their respective rooms to take a quick shower.....they all have their own room in malhotra mansion......niyonika turned to go......

manik ( quickly asked ) : mom....dad ghar pe hai kya......

niyo : nahi manik vo office gaye hai........ek important meeting thi aaj.....kyu tumhe koi kaam tha unse.......

manik ( smiling sadly ) : nahi koi kaam nahi tha......bus unse milna chahta tha..it's been an year since i met him.....(smiling brightly he continued ) any ways aaj hum fab5 Mumbai darshan keliye jaa rahe the.....

niyo : theek hai......

niyonika left to kitchen to look at the breakfast preparations while manik left to his room to take a shower...........

in dining area.......

niyonika was arranging the table when fab5 came and settled after wishing her good morning.....they were all laughing and talking among each other........after having an event full break fast manik took his jeep keys and was moving outside along with fab5......

he suddenly stopped at his place and gestured fab4 to move ahead while he went inside the kitchen and kissed niyonika's cheek from behind....while niyonika was surprised to see him there.......

niyo ( surprised ) : manik....tum yaha.....kuch bhul gaye kya.....

manik : aap ko bye bolna bhool gaya tha.....aur haan we will come around mid night so please don't wait for me....apna dinner karligiye ga.....i will eat outside.....

he kissed her forehead and went outside leaving behind a smiling niyonika.......

the whole day fab5 enjoyed roaming around Mumbai after all they came to Mumbai after 11 years........they were taking in the changes of the city and  enjoying the roadside food all thanks to our foodies manik and cabir............

it was around 10 when they were in a club....mukthi and aliya were dancing to the songs played by the DJ....while our shy boy was in his own world staring at his crush that is none other than aliya.............

while for manik and cabir.....they were sitting in a corner taking shots and checking out the girls.........well mostly cabir was checking out girls while manik was drowned in his phone going through his Instagram and gulping his shorts leisurely......

cabir ( excitedly ) : maanikk.....wo dekh yaar....kya lag rahi hai......do you think i might have a chance with her.....

manik looked at the girl and then at cabir..........

manik ( bored ) : seriously....cabir tujhe isse accha aur koi nahi mili kya.....

cabir ( annoyed ) : of course manik baba....aap ko tho koi ladki acchi nahi dikhti....in fact are you even interested in them...ya phir tu gay......

                                  ( imagine phone instead of guitar in manik's hand...)

manik ( interrupting him ) : shut up cabir.....i am happy just living my life this way.....being in an relationship will only make my life complicated.....and i have no such thoughts.....at least for now........

mean while the girls came towards them......and they again got busy in their enjoyment........

malhotra mansion.....

around 1 am.....

manik came to his room stumbling on the things in the middle of his way......he finally landed on his bed and drifted into a slumber.................

__________________________________________

so manik doesn't want to be in a relationship😞...lets see will his thoughts still remain the same after the entry of nandini🙈........

how was manik-niyonika's bond😍...?

did you like cabir's character😜.....?

i will be posting character sketch tomorrow😊..........

please do vote , comment and follow🙏.......

if the response is good i will post chapter 2 tomorrow only😁......

with love.....

Devils_symphony💖......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Ennavale! By kattyhobb

General Fiction

771 87 6
Hello makkale..... 🥰🥰 As you guys were very much in love with Mr Adhikshit Malhotra..... Here we are with my new story "Ennavale!"....💗💗💗 Pleas...
12.2K 828 6
I am Craving for the cheesiest Pizza ever! But the problem is its almost half past 2 in the morning and Pizza is not too good for my health, but I wa...