The Moon Curse [gxg]

By Mortal_Mikaelson46

WARNING: Needs heavy editing Astrid H. Haad is a Purple Wolf and her whole family was murdered including the... More

Chapter 1: I have no family. I have no home.
Chapter 2: Torgunna is dangerous!
Chapter 3: Monsters want to be loved too!
Chapter 4: They can never know!
Chapter 5: The truth behind their feelings
Chapter 6: I'm too powerfull to kill!
Chapter 7: They were afraid of her!
Chapter 8: Wake up!
Chapter 9: You are an original vampire, so act like one!
Chapter 10: Go on and be the Mad Hybrid!
Chapter 11: They weren't lying!
Chapter 12: He was not supposed to die that easy!
Chapter 13: Zomoluss morrtuire ihnree!
Chapter 14: Pegah Maya Demetre, the Goddess of Death
Chapter 15: Take her light away!
Chapter 16: Secret Villain!
Chapter 18: Merciless
Chapter 19: Not alone!
Chapter 20: The Moon vs The Moon Goddess
A/N: Please read!

Chapter 17: Rhaegos's coming!

1K 47 14
By Mortal_Mikaelson46

It was her third day there now and the knife was still in her leg. She thought about getting it out, but she knew she would bleed to death if she did so. And Astrid did not want Pegah to have to pay for that too. She did not want to ruin the girls' life even more than she already did. Plus, she wanted to be able to see her brother one last time before she gives up. She thought about Imelda too. She thought about her a lot. She hated herself for being a coward and not kissing her before she came to Hunters' home. She hated herself for not admiting how she felt towards her, she hated herself for not trying to show her how much she cared about her. All Astrid could think right now was how she wanted to be on that cursed lake again. She just wanted to be away from all the drama, with Imelda. And while she sat there, with a knife still in her led, Imelda was going insane. She was slowly losing her mind in Sebastians' office as she begged Sebastian to let her help Astrid. Kaleb, Enfys and Gehenna along with Elois were in the office too.

"Please, let me save her from there. I will take her and we will move, we will never again bother anyone around us. Just let me help her." She begged as she paced around the room. Everyone in that room knew that she was slowly losing her cool.

"I can not do that. She committed a crime and she must pay for it. You should be happy that I did not sentence her to die." He said in a calm voice as Elois sat beside him. And Imelda could not help but ask herself, how can he be so calm when his sister is out there somewhere, being tortured by the hunters?

"That is even worse. Everyone knows that you should never put a Haad and a Demetre together in one room!" She yelled and then she turned around to face Elois who was looking at her with his eyes void of any emotion.

"And you.. How can you just sit here when your sister is being tortured by the Hunters? By the Demetre? Did at least one of you study their history?" She yelled and then Elois raised an eyebrow. Sebastian went to answer for him, but Elois stopped him. Everyone seemed to forget that Imelda was alive when the battle between the Purple Wolves and Dragons happened. She had every right to be mad. The battle was the biggest battle she ever had to witness. The extinction of almost all the witches, the extinction of dragons. The almost destruction of the whole world.

"Astrid committed a crime and no matter how much it hurts me to know what she is going through right now I must remain neutral. And unbiased. She did it all to avenge me, but she never for a second stopped to think if I wanted any of it." He said and Imelda laughed out loud as she spun to look at all of them and to see them all agreeing with him.

"I thought that you were the Bloody Phoenix everyone feared. You don't look so scary to me. You do not exactlly look like a Sinclair that I heard so much about." She said and in the next second Elois was right infront of her with his orange eyes looking right through her. He heard Sebastian and Enfys complain and tell them to calm down, but they shut up soon.

"Yes I am a Sinclair. And yes, that is what they called me. Do you wish to know why? Not because I went around killing the innocent, but because I was killing the guilty ones. Without any mercy. Do you want me to show you how I did it? I suggest not for you will soon see why everyone fears me anyways. There is still war to be fought and then you will learn why everyone fears the Sinclairs.You will learn why everyone fears me." He asked and Imelda for the first time felt intimidated. The two people she could never defeat. The Red Wolf and the Phoenix. Not when they are the soulmates. She shook her head and he smiled satisfied with her answer as he turned around to sit on his chair next to Sebastian.

"Let me do something. Let me help her somehow." She said and this time Kaleb spoke up.

"Let it go, Imelda. You can not help her. This is the fight she has to go through alone." He said and Imelda scowled.

"I have to do something." She said as she sat down in a chair next to Gehenna.

"No. You do not. Now sit down and shut the hell up." He said while giving her an annoyed look and she smirked.

"Or what? You will go Mad Hybrid on me? " She asked him and this time there was a certain sparkle in his eyes.

"Do you want me to?" He asked and this time Gehenna spoke.

"Can you two calm the fuck down? We have more important business to take care of right now!" She yelled at them and they both shut up then and turned to look at Sebastian and Elois who were getting bored because of their fight.

"Now. About the war. Rhaegos is coming. We have the stones and we have a Purple Wolf. All we can do from now on is train the pack and hope that she won't attack before Astrid returns. Kaleb, Enfys. You two will work with Daetrin Otis and you will make sure that the pack is ready for the battle. Gehenna and Imelda, I will need the two of you to train together. You both have unique powers that need a special training. I will train with Elois. However, there will be the time when Elois will have to train with the two of you, girls. Now, go on and do your job as I do mine." He said and they all got up and left, except for Elois. He still sat next to Sebastian. However, Sebastian gave him a worried look as he saw that his soulmate was thinking about something. He was so deep in his mind that he could not hear Sebastian calling him. And then he snapped out of it and looked over to Sebastian who gave him a worried look.

"You are thinking about it, aren't you? Do you want to talk about it?" He asked Elois who took a deep breath in and closed his eyes and then he looked out of the window.

"I can't stop thinking about it. I tried so hard, but I can't. I even had a nightmare last night." He said and Sebastian looked at him even more worried now.

"Why didn't you tell me? You should have woken me up when it happened. Elois, I am here for you. But, I can not help you if you do not talk to me." He said and Elois sighed as he looked Sebastian directly in the eyes.

"I did not want to worry you even more. I didn't want to be a burden to you." He said and Sebastian sighed as he cupped his cheek.

"You can never be a burden to me. Next time, wake me up and I will help you. We will help you." Sebastian said and then his eyes glowed red. Elois gasped as he looked into his eyes.

"Your eyes.. They are red... Does this mean that-" Elois was about to ask him but Sebastian just nodded his head.

"Yes, he is here. My wolf woke up the moment you returned." He said and then his eyes disappeared and Elois smiled shyly.

"Well, your eyes are even prettier now if it's possible." Elois said and then he grew sad again. Sebastian looked at him in worry. He wanted to help, he really did. He just did not know how to. And his wolf yelled at him for being so stupid not to know how to help his soulmate.

"Elois, do you wish to talk about what happened? I promise I will listen to every word you have to say." Sebastian said and then Elois nodded his head as a tear fell down his cheek and Sebastian erased it and he squeezed Elois' hand as if to encourage him to speak up.

"She tortured me for a long time....It... It took her nine years to break me. First she would physically torture me and then emotionally. I...I don't want to make you feel guilty, but I really....I really thought that somehow you will know that I am alive and help me escape. First she broke my spirit, then she broke my soul. And you were my last straw. I was desperatelly holding on to the memory of you, but she succeded. She erased my memories. She did not do it alone, though. She had her little minions. The Moons' Soldiers. He was so pissed when he saw what they were doing to me. They listen to the Goddess now. She twisted my mind and here I am now. Sitting in a chair while thinking what did I ever to do deserve all of that to happen to me?" Elois said and then he erased his tears as he looked away from Sebastian and out of the window again.

"But I take comfort in knowing that once they are all here, they will burn in my flames. I know that I can not kill her, but I can kill her minions and I will. I will not stop until every last one of them is dead." He said and Sebastian hugged him thight. He felt like the worst person in the world. And that was understandable. His soulmate believed in him, he hoped he would save him. For the first time, Elois wished to be saved and he was not. Sebastian failed him once, but he will never fail him again.

***

Astrid woke up to water being splashed on to her. She got up hurriedly out of her bed and then she hissed in pain as she remembered that she still has chains around her legs and wrists that pulled her back, and a knife in her thigh. She looked up to see Pegah walking towards her. She crounched down and took the knife out of her leg. And as the blood started going out of her leg, it stopped at the same time too. Astrid looked up to see Pegah holding the blue glowing stone in her hand. And as he wound healed, Pegah moved away.

"I made a witch put it in the stone and give me just enough of her power to heal your wound." She said coldly and Astrid thanked Fate for it. She did not think that she could live a day longer with it in her leg.

"Thank you. Thank you very much." Astrid said as she looked at her now completely healed skin underneath her jeans.

"No problem. After all, I do want you to forget that pain." She said and Astrid looked up at her curiously as she saw Pegah going through her bag on the table in the other corner of the cage. However, Astrid could not see what she had in that corner. It was far away and she had not eaten nor did she drink anything the whole day. Her wolf was growing weaker and so was she.

"Why?" She asked her confused. Why would Pegah want her to forget the pain she went throug when she is the one who wants her to feel it? Did she have a sudden change of heart?

"Because I need you to focus on this one." Pegah said and Astrid looked at her confused and then she saw Pegah walking towards her with multiple knives attached to her thighs or hips. And a wolfs bane in a glass that Pegah was carrying.

She made Astrid open her mouth. She tried to move away or to push Pegah away, but let's face it. No one can outsmart Pegah. Once Astrid grew weaker and opened her mouth Pegah made her drink the wolfs bane and then Astrid felt the burning feeling go through her body. She growled and hissed in pain. She even started sweating.

"Remember, maybe I can't kill you, but I can make you wish you were dead." She said and then she sat infront of Astrid who was shaking on the bed.

"That wolfs bane won't kill you, but it will make you feel as if your insides are melting away." She said and then she took out a tiny knife and she soaked it in wolfsbane before she looked at Astrid again.

"Your soulmate. Imelda Louise Torgunna.... Let's see if she will like you with your new scars." She said and then she put the knife next to Astrids' right eye and she moved it. From her eye to her jaw. And Astrid started trashing around because of the pain, but was unable to do anything thanks to the chains around her wrists and legs. And then Pegah went to wash the knife and once she did, she returned to the bed where a trembling and crying Astrid was laying.

"Look at you. The one everyone feared. The one who killed thousands of the innocent. Laying on the bed, trembling in pain and fear without knowing that this is just the beginning." Pegah said as she cut the same side of her cheek but she cut the line from the other side of her eye and with that an 'X' was made on her right side of her cheek.

"Now, you will be the target of hate for everyone will know you as the girl who was guilty. The girl who was taken down by me. Well, as long as you decide to live after this is over." She said and then she made Astrid drink another doseage of wolfsbane and she went to take new torture toys. This was just the beginning of Astrids' hell. And all that her friends on the Royal Grounds could hope for was that once Astrid returns she would be sane enough to be able to summon the Moon and help her friends. All they could hope was that once the torture was over she would choose the right side.

" Zomoluss yannje marrej ihnree warees moriartuss, Astrid." Pegah said as she stabbed Astrid, but this time in her stomach. The sentence was in the dragons' language and it meant one thing. 'You will wish you were dead.'

(Dragons have their own language and only those who have their blood can freely speak it, those who are not with their blood can still speak it but will be in pain. These sentences are made purely by me. Dragons language=Zomuler language-how I call it.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
877K 39.4K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
497 21 9
'The second book following 'When The Day Met Night' follows Julia Vargas; a teenage girl and her older Brother; Kyle Vargas. After finding out they'r...
69 1 21
Lyra Reed, now given the name of Asema Darksky, is trying this life out as an immortal as it somehow parallels the human world. Questions will rise l...