Don't Judge the Love (Youtube...

By hghrules

Just a bunch of youtuber one-shots, including merome, skylox, skymu, sparkant, most of the pewdiepie ships... More

Don't Judge the Love (Youtuber One-Shots)
What Hurts the Most
Skylox/Merome
Pewdiecry
ImmortalFox
Phan
More Phan
SkyMU
Pewdie x Mr. Chair
SetoSolace
SkyMU w/ SkyBrine
BajanSorcerer
Merome Fluff
CraftBattleMariee
MunchingUniverse - Back To December
#coffee
Skylox
Pewdiecry (Imagine)
MunchingUniverse (Abusive Janet)
SparkAnt
Merome
SparkAnt (Do You Trust Me) ALT ENDING
Skylox (Perfect)
SetoSolace (Seto Withdrawal)
Skylox (IBMEC Scene)
Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Around Piggeh)
Ssunkipz (Apologize)
Setosolace (Magic)
One of Those Moments (Any Ship)
Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Cheater)
Stevebrine/Enderbrine Drabbles
CraftBattleMariee/Poofless (Truth or Dare/Crying in the Rain)
Ssunkipz (Solve the Code)
Skub (I'LL FIX IT LATER I PROMISE)
Poofless (Our Last Kiss)
Ssunkipz (Clean)
kktato (Feel)
One More Time (Any Ship) (STC)
BajanSorcerer II (STC)
Lashton (The Beat of Love)
Camfish
Johnnie Guilbert x MattG124
Forever (Any Ship)
Skytato (Okay)
Merome (Here)
Merome (Here) [the part I forgot]
Merome (by TC_Whovian)
If You Don't Know (Any Ship)
MunchingUniverse/KKTato (Not In That Way)
TrueLox (No Regrets)
SetoLox (Only a Little)
Ssuto (Dementia)
Skylox (Jealous - FM ALT Chapter)
HedroRulez (AND CUT!)
MunchingUniverse (Important)
Mavin (I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Merome ("I'm Sorry.")
Phan (Crush)
SetoSolace (Waiting)
SetoSolace (Love Is a Terrible Thing)
Merome (Letters to the Dead)
Feel
Bropillow (Okay pt 2)

MunchingUniverse (Storm)

3.4K 104 69
By hghrules

Hai. So, here's the next one-shot. MunchingUniverse. I'm sorry guys, I just, I'm in a MunchingUniverse mood. I'm searching wattpad and google and just downloading every MunchingUniverse fic I can find, BUT THERE JUST AREN'T ENOUGH. Seriously, when I got the inspiration for this, I literally sat down for ten minutes trying to think if I could envision the plot with any other ship, BUT I COULDN'T. IT HAD TO BE THESE TWO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, I'M SORRY. I LITERALLY COULD NOT WRITE IT FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT MUNCHINGUNIVERSE, SO SORRY.

Title: Storm (SO CREATIVE IT HURTS)

Pairing: MunchingUniverse

Genre: fluff

Song: Dude, I was so into this that I actually wrote a song for it, chords, lyrics, everything. But, since I can't really give you that... I dunno, go listen to some slow song or something. NO WAIT I POSTED THE SONG TO YouTube AT http://youtu.be/Vxi6Vja2zX0 GO LISTEN TO IT NAO PLZ. If you can't see the link, just go to my YouTube channel, I only have like, three videos. You'll be able to tell which one it is.

Original Prompt: No prompt, I was just walking outside with my cousin Emily, and this storm started, and lightning flashed like one hundred feet away, and it was so clear (and pretty) and I instantly wanted to write about it. Then we fought over who got to write about it first. :/

Warnings: Uh... I don't think there are any... Nah, it's pretty much just fluff.

Word Count: 1,253

“Tyler, it's thundering, and I think it's going to start raining soon,” Jason observed warily, glancing up at the dark clouds gathering above them.

“So!? Let's keep going, the park is only a couple blocks away!” Tyler replied, running ahead.

“We should probably head back so we don't get caught in a storm. Geez, Tyler, when did you get so active?”

“Pfft, active? I'm not active, I'm just excited about going to the park with my best friend! Anyways, we'll be fine. It's not even raining yet-”

It started raining. And as it did, Tyler's words registered and Jason's heart cracked a little. Best friend?

That's all?

Jason shook his head to clear his thoughts, earning a weird look from Tyler. “Why are you shaking your head?” he asked.

“Huh? O-Oh, I, uh- I just, you jinxed it,” Jason covered up (badly, might I add). “It's raining now.”

Tyler nodded slowly. “I can see that. But it doesn't really matter, we can still play at the park.”

“But, Tyler, isn't that sort of dangerous? If the storm really picks up, lightning could strike the playground equipment, and-”

“Jason!” Tyler cut him off. “We'll be fine. We're not afraid of any stupid lightning, right, Jason?”

“I guess not,” Jason mumbled. A flash of sheet lightning lit up the sky, accompanied by thunder, and Tyler's steps faltered slightly. “Tyler? You okay?”

“Y-Yeah, of course, I'm fine. Let's keep going, we're almost there,” Tyler replied shakily. “It's just sheet lightning. Nothing to be afraid of.”

Jason raised an eyebrow questioningly. Before he could actually say anything, though, Tyler shouted loudly, “Look! It's the park, we're here!” By now they were both completely drenched, but Jason rolled his eyes and ran to catch up with Tyler, just to make him happy.

Suddenly, lightning struck the ground about twelve feet in front of Tyler. Almost instantly, Tyler was breaking down crying and clinging onto Jason's arm. Jason's eyes widened. He wrapped his arms around the shaking Tyler and backed away from the spot where the lighting had hit. After casting his eyes across the flat-ish land around them, he said calmly, “We're too tall.” Tyler whimpered, and Jason pulled him over to a small, shallow ditch. “Shh, it's alright,” Jason cooed as he crouched down in the ditch, pulling Tyler down with him. “It's okay, Tyler.”

“J-J-Jas-son, I w-wanna go h-h-home!” Tyler sobbed, gripping the front of Jason's t-shirt.

“I'm sorry, Ty, we have to stay here for now. We're too tall to be walking back home in this weather,” Jason said softly in Tyler's ear, trying to be heard over the thunder without yelling.

“N-No, J-Jason, make the storm st-st-stop!” Tyler cried, burying his face in Jason's wet shirt.

Jason sighed, pulling Tyler closer and leaning over him in an attempt to shelter him from the rain. “I'm sorry, Tyler, I can't. We'll just have to wait it out. But don't worry, we'll be okay. And when the storm is over, we can play on the playground like you wanted!”

Thunder boomed, and lightning touched the ground twenty yards away from the two boys. Tyler yelped, snuggling even farther into Jason's embrace. As Jason shifted slightly to get into a more comfortable position, Tyler got worried. “D-Don't let go, please!” he cried, looking up into Jason's eyes.

Jason smiled slightly, leaning down to kiss Tyler's head. “Don't worry. I never will.”

Tyler smiled, closing his eyes as he cuddled up to Jason and tried to block out the storm around them. Every so often, lightning would strike and thunder would roll, causing Tyler to whimper quietly. Every time this happened, though, Jason would hug him tightly and whisper “Shh, it's okay, you're okay” in his ear.

Finally, with Jason hugging him tight and trying his best to keep him dry, Tyler fell asleep.

(okay, sorry to ruin the moment, but I checked the word count here and it was exactly 666 words. 0.0)

☼☼☼

Tyler woke up in Jason's arms. His first thought was something about how embarrassing his breakdown was. His second thought was that Jason looked really cute when he was sleeping. His third thought was that, although Jason's clothes were still completely soaked with rainwater, Tyler's clothes were only slightly damp. Oh, Jason had been leaning over Tyler to keep the rain from hitting him!

Tyler groaned loudly, slightly angry at Jason for not caring more about himself. Jason yawned at the noise, then unwrapped his arms from Tyler's body, rubbed his eyes, and yawned again. Still not sounding fully awake, Jason mumbled, “Oops. Did I wake you, Tyler? I'm sorry.”

Tyler gaped at him until Jason was awake enough to ask why. “You- I- You didn't wake me, I woke you, Jason. So I'm sorry,” Tyler said. “But why would you do that!?”

“D-Do what?” Jason asked, afraid that Tyler was mad about the excessive cuddling the night before.

“Cover me last night! You weren't protected at all, you're probably going to get sick now!”

“I'm n-not g-getting sick, Tyler. I'm-” he paused for a minute-long sneeze break. “I'm fine.”

“Jason,” Tyler groaned, dragging out the 'o.' “You are definitely coming down with something. Honestly, what were you thinking last night?” He looked genuinely angry.

Jason frowned and hung his head, staring at the dirt as if it were the most interesting piece of earth he'd ever seen. “I was thinking you looked really vulnerable, shaking in my arms and crying harder whenever the lightning struck, and I felt bad because you really wanted me to take away the storm and I just couldn't, and... I just did my best to take away as much of the storm as I could, to block out part of it, to try to make it easier on you, I...” He took a deep breath, looking like he was about to cry. “I thought you'd appreciate it, I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you,” he whispered, thinking he'd screwed up.

“No, Jason! Don't cry! I'm not upset, I'm very grateful for what you did, I just- Well, you're sick, now. I don't want you to be sick,” Tyler said quickly, playing with Jason's soaking brown curls. Jason nodded, but he still looked like he felt guilty. “Jason,” Tyler said firmly, commanding the other boy's attention. Jason looked up. “What you did wasn't at all wrong. It was very sweet, and I'm actually really happy that you care about me that much.” He stopped, picking out more words. “And... I'm sorry about my breakdown last night. That was stupid, and it won't happen again.”

“It's okay. It's not stupid, either, Tyler. You can't change what you're afraid of,” Jason replied. “And honestly, I wouldn't mind going through all that again if it meant I got to hold you one more time.”

Tyler blushed, stood up, and turned away from Jason, not saying a word, and for a second Jason was worried he'd said the wrong thing. But then he heard a few gentle taps, and Tyler turned back around with a half smile on his face and his phone in his hand. “According to this website, there's going to be another storm in this area on Tuesday at six in the evening. Would you wanna...?” Tyler asked hesitantly, trailing off near the end of his sentence.

Jason grinned. “I'll be here.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 160 48
Hermitcraft Oneshots!! Please read A/N for important details. #3 in Grian -5/4/2024 #1 in Rendog -5/4/2024 #9 in Ldshadowlady -5/4/2024 #3 in Zombiec...
24.8K 541 41
I decided to write some oneshots, because why not? The oneshotes are going to be from those youtubers: Skydoesminecraft House_Owner ThatguyBarney Red...
27.4K 891 200
Here book 2 of the oneshots; Putting requests here as well as my own ships.....mostly my ships if there's no request so better deal with it