Bottom Namjoon One Shots

By holyminhori

I feel like there will never be enough bottom namjoon stories in wattpad. °°°°° © credits to @SEULCITY for th... More

jeon jυngĸooĸ
ĸιм тaeнyυng
parĸ jιмιn
мιn yoongι
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
ĸιм naмjoon
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
мιn yoongι
jυng нoѕeoĸ
parĸ jιмιn
ĸιм тaeнyυng
jeon jυngĸooĸ
втѕ
ĸιм naмjoon
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
Namgi: Requests
J̶E̶O̶N̶ J̶U̶N̶G̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

jυng нoѕeoĸ

11.9K 324 194
By holyminhori

Namseok is precious. Period. :D

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

Jung Hoseok is Namjoon's self proclaimed knight in shining armor slash stalker(kind of). Well not the disturbing kind of pervy stalker that creepily stalks their certain person of interest; he's kinda more like the awkward and whipped guy who's too scared to make a move. He can't be blamed if he follows Namjoon everywhere; the guy is just too clumsy, fragile, and oblivious to his surroundings. He attracts potential dangerous circumstances wherever he goes. Hoseok is a simple man. Hoseok merely wants to protect the innocent guy.

Hoseok is simply whipped.

Now how did he come to know Namjoon?

It was a sudden cold, rainy morning when Hoseok instinctively went inside to the first establishment he could find to wait out the rain for the time being. Because he again, didn't bring an umbrella. He trusted weather forecasts too much.

What a day to decide to take a long walk to supposedly loosen up his stress, and to indulge the warm sunshine radiate on his skin. All was going well, it was warm for probably half an hour, until the once warm sun was replaced by cold pouring rain.

So he went inside the building, looking like a wet shivering puppy. His once parted brunette wavy hair now laid flat on his head, a little too wet for his liking. His denim jacket was a bit damp and cold though thankfully his undershirt stayed dry. His pants were too cold to be called comfortable. His favorite, a-little-too-worn-out shoes were barely surviving.

He looked around to find rows and rows of bookshelves aligned with only a few people lounging around. There were others like him who were forced to wait out and others genuinely wanted to read in their spare time.

So he's in a library. Great. Considering that books are the last thing that he wants to see right now.

Only then, he felt a burning gaze coming from the direction of the counter and noticed the librarian(a typical middle-aged woman) burning holes to his whole being.

Oh.

His wet shoes were dampening the once completely dry(and really old) maroon carpet. Embarassed, he scurried off to hide from the woman's intense glare.

He wandered around across the endless sections and found himself browsing through one of the bookshelves, just casually reading the book titles, not intending to actually read them faithfully. He got nothing better to do anyway. Might as well grab a book and read it. If he gets lucky enough, he might fall asleep while he's at it.

Hoseok left his phone in his shared apartment as he initially intended the day to be "gadget free", which was a borderline stupid decision to make, and he's painstakingly regretting every second of it.

While he was browsing, he noticed a hooded pair of eyes staring right at him from the other side of the shelf. He visibly flinched in surprise, jumping a little. The pair of eyes didn't seem to notice him though, continuing to move on to the side to browse further.

He didn't see me, Hoseok thought.

Intrigued, Hoseok followed the person from behind the shelf, until the person stopped again to inspect some books. As if stealthily, Hoseok carefully made sure to be unnoticed and continued to gawk at the unknown person. When the person stopped to pull out a single thick hard-bound book from the shelf, he got a clear view of the person on the other side.

The person is apparently a guy, with peach blonde hair and small button nose. His plump pouty lips parted, quivering a little like he was quietly reading some random passage from the book. His chubby cheeks attracting him in so many ways. And never did he thought that a day would come, that he would have an urge to pinch a guy's cheeks, to the point he would literally do anything for it. This guy is fucking cute.

The brown haired guy clutched his shirt over his heart. His heartbeats getting questionably irregular. His interest on the peachy haired guy growing.

Hoseok quickly turned round the corner of the bookshelf that parts the both of them. Ruffling his damp hair to give out volume, hoping that he doesn't look too bad and he, at the very least, looked presentable. He believes he can still flirt in his state. He took a deep breath and walked slowly towards the oblivious guy who was busy skimming through the book with a crab as the book cover. Hoseok stopped for a moment, wondering if he should really approach the guy, looking like a terrible mess.

He's fucking cute, duh. This might be the last time you'd see him, there won't be a next time. You hate regrets don't you?

Hoseok silently agreed to himself. Satisfied at his own pep talk. Okay, he can do this. He is Jung fucking Hoseok. He's smooth as fuck, that's why guys and girls alike would easily swoon over him. That guy should consider himself lucky to be approached by the one and only Hoseok. At least, that's what he'd like to think.

Hoseok walked with confidence and suave, making it only seem unnatural. His shoulders going up a little to emphasize his lean chest, feigning confidence. The plan is to casually place himself beside the blonde haired guy and innocently ask for help to search for a particular book. Then the cute guy would gladly help him because he happens to know how to use the library system. They would chat for a little bit, introducing themselves. After they find the book, Hoseok will thank him and would smoothly ask the guy to hang out with him sometime. He would eventually ask for his number to be friends with him...for now. That sounds like a good-- no, a great plan!

That's what Hoseok would like to think that would happen anyway.

When he's about a few steps away, he prepared himself for his anticipated interaction with the cute guy. The guy who was still busy looking at the book.

When Hoseok's about to situate himself beside the peach haired guy, Hoseok...sneezed rather loudly.

The hideous sound echoed loudly through the room. Before the guy can even tilt his head up, Hoseok dashed quickly, nose showing a pink hue, a painful reminder of the embarrassing moment.

Why the fuck did he run? He could've disregarded it and he should've continued to stick to the plan. But he was utterly embarrassed about his disgusting sneeze. He doesn't want to be labeled as the "guy with the obnoxious sneeze" if he ever continued to approach the cute guy. It wasn't the first impression he was digging for. He certainly didn't want to turn the cute guy off. He ran all the way near the entrance, earning heaps of shushes everytime he passed by people who were actually there to read and those who were not there to hit on a cute guy.

So much for waiting out the rain. He came home dripping wet and devastated. He didn't even get to know the cute guy's name. What a shame.

He spent the rest of the day wailing to his best friend, Kim Seokjin.

Two weeks after the incident, when Hoseok believed he finally moved on and forgotten about it, the cute blondy showed up again. This time, in a different setting.

Seokjin and Hoseok agreed to swing by a café after class. Wanting to remedy their tiredness from a big pile of their still pending university works with caffeine. Both guys seating beside each other. Hoseok was leaning his weight a little to Seokjin's broad shoulder.

"I swear I think I'm going to die from stress and caffeine overdose." Seokjin grunted pleasurably after taking a sip on his french vanilla coffee.

"We all are," Hoseok said matter-of-factly, sipping his own caffe latte. The mild bitterness seeping through his taste buds, marvelling at long last for his reward after the day's work.

They were still talking when they were interrupted by somebody squealing rather cutely.

"Jinnie!" the both of them turned their heads to look at the owner of the voice.

A guy wearing the brightest yellow hoodie Hoseok had ever seen in his life, was approaching them. He's wearing ripped jeans, the little patches showing bits of his golden and silky legs. He's a little tan-skinned and ridiculously tall. A wide smile plastered on his face, adorned with a deep dimple on his cheek. His smiling eyes glimmering and his cute bangs were covering his forehead.

It's him!

Hoseok was flabbergasted. He can't believe he'll ever meet the cute guy again. Can't believe he'll get to see again the blonde haired guy he's been thinking about for the past two weeks. His cute dimples were the perfect cherry on top. Hoseok must have dropped his heart on the floor right there and then.

"Joonie!" Seokjin squeaked, his hands curling into little fists, waving it around cutely. Making Hoseok internally gag at the sight. He sometimes forget that Seokjin's older than him. He acts a bit childishly for his age. But then again, he can't ever live without this guy. They've been friends ever since they were little kids. They were inseparable.

Perhaps Joonie is his nickname?

"Jinnie hyung! Fancy seeing you here!" the cute guy, 'Joonie', said.

"Well I'm just hanging out with my best friend here, Hoseok. Hoseok, Namjoon. Namjoon, Hoseok." Seokjin introduced the both of them. His hands directing to them alternately.

So his name's Namjoon. What a cute name. It suits him. He's perfect.

Namjoon. Namjoon. Namjoon. Namjoon. Namjoon. Namjoon.

"Hello! I'm Jin hyung's classmate. We have astronomy class together," Namjoon held out his hands.

That made Hoseok snap out from his somewhat a little-bit-disturbing-if-you-say-it-out-loud thoughts. Receives the awaiting hand and highkey anticipating the little skinship. As expected, Namjoon's hands is what he anticipated and maybe more. It's unquestionably soft and looking at it now, their hands fit each other so well. Even though Namjoon's fingers are a tad bit longer than Hoseok's, he doesn't mind. He's perfect.

He's definitely not gonna wash his hands tonight...and for the following days.

"I'm Hoseok. Jin's only friend besides you." Hoseok shook both their hands lightly. The two of them giggling at his remark.

"That's so not true. We both know I'm your only friend who can keep up with you." Seokjin shoves him on the shoulder lightly, earning a graceful laugh from Namjoon. Hoseok is now officially whipped with Namjoon. God, his dimples is a sin...or a blessing, whichever comes first. Hoseok has been blessed and he thanks whatever kind of higher entity that made him witness Namjoon's dimples in all its glory.

Jin and Hoseok were highly aware that they're lying. All three knew how the two have a whole army of friends in the university. Seokjin being popular due to his (Hoseok painfully admits) "flower boy" aspects. He's handsome and approachable. Throwing flying kisses at anyone in the halls. He can make anyone warm up to him in no time. While Hoseok is just plain loud and borderline annoying but no one has the heart to actually hate him. He grows on people. Albeit he doesn't know that he's like a ball of radiating sunshine to his friends, his contagious positivity rubbing off to anyone he comes in contact.

Namjoon later joined them after ordering his own cup of stress relief. Vanilla latte. Hoseok thought Namjoon's sweet just like the coffee. Geez, and he thought he couldn't get any lamer.

They chatted a for a while, although Seokjin and Joonie only did the talking while Hoseok listened for the whole time, giving some remarks here and there but he spent most of his time staring at Namjoon telling stories about his crab hunting shenanigans. Hoseok would secretly coo when Namjoon's dimples would sometimes show up while talking. After a while of talking, Namjoon was the first to leave since he had a class to go to in 10 minutes time.

When he's out of sight, Hoseok choked the hell out of Seokjin. His hands gripping at his shoulder tightly, shaking him aggressively. Squealing like a hormonal teenage fangirl(or fanboy).

"It's him! It's him! Shit it was him!" his bottled up feelings that were contained from earlier quickly gushing in. Hoseok continued shaking him, Seokjin's upper body swaying side to side by the overly ecstatic guy. The brunette even had the nerve to squeeze it hard.

"Who? Will you freaking stop? You're going to kill me." Seokjin held both Hoseok's arms to stop the movement. Hoseok's eyes were wide and mouth hanging open, his usual unusual incoherent noises and sound effects coming out from his mouth.

Hoseok took an awful lot of time before recovering and finally telling Seokjin what he's raging about.

"Namjoon was the cute guy I was talking about! And why didnt you tell me you knew a hot guy? I thought we're friends?" Hoseok said before touching his blushing cheeks for some reality check.

Yup, it's all real.

"I can give you his number," Hoseok's eyes sparkled at Seokjin's statement.

"Gimme! Gimme!" Hoseok started aggressively shaking Seokjin's shoulders again.

"Not until you stop and if you do my laundry for 3 months. And you'll be on bathroom cleaning duties for a month," Seokjin was obviously making the most out of his little advantage. Hoseok stopped shaking Seokjin and crossed his arms. His unamused expression glued on his face. The both of them sizing each other up by their stares.

"Okay, fine! I'll do it"

"Really?!-- I mean wow, okay deal!" Seokjin's face lighted up, even glowing perhaps. He certainly did not expect that Hoseok would be so gullible. He only said it as a joke and he would give Joonie's number for free. Seokjin internally patted his back.

Later that night, Hoseok laid in his bed, looking at Namjoon's number. Contemplating if he should muster up his courage and ask him to hang with him for some time. But as expected, Hoseok decided against it. He doesn't have the courage to do so. What if he says too much? What if Namjoon realized he's too annoying? What if it gets awkward?

What if...what if...what if...

Hoseok fell asleep with his doubts that night, Namjoon's contact remaining untouched for the following days.

A few days have passed since their impromptu meeting at the cafe. Surely, Namjoon must have forgotten about him. He thinks he didn't really gave much of a first impression to Namjoon.

But fate must like toying with Hoseok's soft and vulnerable heart because he met Namjoon again, but this time though, they were inside the campus.

He was striding through the hallways, along with the number of people going to their next class, when he caught sight of peach blonde locks peeking out from the sea of people scattered through the area.

Namjoon!

There was no mistaking it. Joonie could stand in a crowd and Hoseok could easily pinpoint him. His freakishly tall stature and bold hair is hard to miss after all. Hoseok's feet involuntarily followed Namjoon.

Namjoon was frantically half-running across the hallway. Hoseok carefully following several steps behind, just enough for him to stay hidden.

As Namjoon was running, everything happened too fast that Hoseok barely saw Namjoon clumsily bumped into another figure. The man and Namjoon halted, Hoseok also stopped, hiding on a corner. They looked like they were talking and Namjoon seemed like he was apologizing, although Hoseok can only see his back from his viewpoint, he can see Namjoon bowing profusely. The guy though seemed unpleasant, a scowl was present on his face. Then after a few moments later his face completely evolved into a creepy smirk, the guy brought his hand up to touch Namjoon's cheek, but Namjoon slapped the hand away.

Before anything worse could happen, Hoseok made an intervention.

"Joonie! There you are! I thought we agreed to come together on our next class?" Hoseok showed up beside Namjoon, his hands sneaking its way to the blonde's palm, clasping them together with his. Unlike the first time, Namjoon's hands were cold and a little bit sweaty. He must have been a little scared. That thought made Hoseok hold Namjoon's hands tightly. "I'm sorry but we really should go to our class. Bye!" He then dragged Namjoon as fast as he can, the both running to nowhere in particular.

After Hoseok was sure the guy wasn't following them, they both halted. Their hands were still oddly unclasped. Hoseok was a little out of breath, same as Namjoon.

"Uhm...thanks hyung," Namjoon coyly said, embarrassed at their entangled palms.

"No problem. He was clearly making you uncomfortable," he said a little out of breath.

"Hoseok-hyung..." Namjoon trailed off.

"Yes?" Hoseok answered, his heart fluttering that the younger hadn't forgotten his name.

"Uhh...my hand?" As if on cue, Hoseok's face flushed pink, realizing that he's still holding Joonie's hand. "Hyun--"

"Oh right. Actually, I should go. I have a class to go to. Bye!" Hoseok hurriedly cuts him off, he almost sounded like he was rapping. He was already walking backwards before turning and running away due to embarrassment.

After that incident, Hoseok became Namjoon's unofficial knight in shining flannel jacket. As if the universe's energy somehow drew Hoseok to Namjoon frequently by pure coincidence or not. Hoseok would see Namjoon everywhere, sticking out in the campus like a sore thumb. Then he would follow Namjoon and observe him. But oddly enough, there would always something that would happen that requires Hoseok's presence.

Just like when Hoseok noticed Namjoon has one untied shoelace on one of his shoes, it irked him so much, worried that Namjoon might stumble, considering his unmanageable clumsiness. So he had no other choice but to approach Namjoon like he wasn't just stalking him prior. After pointing out that he noticed Namjoon's untied shoelaces, he was tongue tied. Not knowing what to say or do next, so he excused himself, running away for the nth time. Or that time when Namjoon would have too many papers to hold, Hoseok would just magically show up and he'd be there helping him, startling Namjoon every time.

There's always one thing that always happens whenever Hoseok helps Namjoon. He...runs away everytime.

Soon enough, Namjoon caught up with what's going on. Namjoon is sure he's getting all the hints that Hoseok might like him maybe just a little? When Namjoon first saw Hoseok at the café, he thought he earned a friend. But when they met the second time, he can't help but felt giddy for Hoseok helping him. Then after that, he quickly became used to Hoseok showing up before him whenever he needs help.

Namjoon heaved a long sigh and buried his blushing face on his arms that were propped on his study desk in his dorm room. He looked at the window in front of him, there were no stars visible in the sky that night, the lone moon was the only other source of light illuminating in his room besides his desk lamp.

Looks like I'm going to wish upon the moon tonight...

Hoseok woke up literally on the wrong side of the bed that one particular morning. He didn't have time to eat breakfast since there's only 10 minutes before his first period. When he got to class, he just missed half of the recorded quiz. Not only that, it's his freaking calculus class that he needs to pass, his grades are already barely passing.

"Fuck my life," Hoseok buried his hands on his hair out of frustration. His face contorted with distress. He was on his way to his and Seokjin's favorite café. Planning to wail to Seokjin about his unlucky day.

When he passed by the campus courtyard, he saw a familiar lanky figure talking to a fairly tall burly looking man.

It didn't take him long to realize it was Namjoon. His face clearly shows he wants to get away from the guy. He looked like a little sheep faced with a big bad wolf.

Another guy was hitting on Joonie.

For some reason, Hoseok's blood boiled at the sight. Not only because of his underlying jealousy but it also aches him to see Namjoon getting uncomfortable and upset. Before he knew it, he was taking long strides towards the two.

"Hey there, Joonie. Is something wrong here?" Hoseok snaked one his arms to Namjoon's waist, pulling the younger closer to him. The guy stopped talking and was taken aback, Namjoon wasn't any different. Hoseok glared at the guy, lowkey hoping it would look as scary as he thinks it was. The guy though didn't back down and glared back, clearly offended that he was cut off in the middle of talking. Hoseok and the burly guy were glaring at each other, Hoseok not backing down one bit.

"And you are?" the guy said, clearly annoyed.

"I'm Hoseok. Namjoon's boyfriend," Both of them got flustered by his own words, especially Namjoon, but Namjoon had no choice but to nod to convince the burly guy.

"Well Hoseok, I was just talking to your boyfriend here about his long overdue work in our group thesis. I was hoping he's not busy today so he can work on his part." the guy ranted out, leaving Hoseok utterly speechless and embarrassed.

Hoseok scratched his head, not knowing what to say from the sudden revelation. He looked at Namjoon and his guilty expression completed the puzzle pieces even more.

"Actually, we have a date today. But I can help him in his work. We'll make sure to hand it in on time," Hoseok suggested.

The guy stared at their faces, searching for some truth. Then he nodded and visibly loosened up before agreeing then walking off.

Namjoon heaved a sigh of relief when the guy was gone, loosening up his tense muscles. As if on cue, Hoseok pulled out his arm from holding Namjoon's waist.

"Thank you again, hyung."

"So care to explain?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows, still a bit confused at the situation. Namjoon then told Hoseok that the guy's name was Jackson, he's the leader in their group thesis. Namjoon admitted he's at fault. Lately, he always stray from doing his work since he was too busy taking care of his new pet crabs. Thus the reason why Jackson kept bugging him to do his work, and him avoiding Jackson because of guilt.

"So...is the date still on?" Namjoon asked suggestively.

Hoseok's eyes almost comically widened, explicitly showing embarrassment. "We-well..I-if it's okay with you. If you don't want to it's fi--"

"I'd love to," Namjoon cut Hoseok off. His mouth smiled widely, showing his set of pearly whites and deep pool of dimples on his cheeks. Hoseok visibly gulped to prevent his heart from jumping out from his chest.

"Really? I--wow...I never thought you're going to say yes. Haha! Yes!" Hoseok beamingly said, jumping a little like a little kid, hugging Namjoon happily. His little victory dance making Namjoon giggle cutely.

Out of a sudden, a cold drop of liquid made its way to Namjoon's cheeks, until the small droplets turned into large ones. Hoseok and Namjoon stared at each other before running laughingly for some shelter from the seemingly unpredictable weather.

Hoseok took ahold of Namjoon's wrist, pulling the younger closer to him. Both guys were running beside each other, Hoseok's arms protectively wrapped around Namjoon to provide some sort of security.

Namjoon lowkey loves it.

######

1 message received

From: Jackson 10:37 am
To: Namjoon

You owe me one. Have fun :D

ⓔⓝⓓ

At last! I finally finished this part. It took me this long because I didn't know how to end it. I think I could cry cuz this has been bugging me a lot. I almost gave up writing this. Also, thanks for reading this lame excuse of a book. HOW THE HELL DID THIS GET ALMOST 800 READS?!

And also your votes and comments actually motivated me to continue writing this chapter when I felt like giving up uwu (ღ˘ω˘ღ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.5K 30
THIS STORY CONTAINS VOLINECE, STRONG LANGUAGE,ETC.. IF U ARE INTERSTED IN SAD FFs I WOULD LIKE TO PREFER THIS.. IT IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING STORIES...
11.4K 439 12
A short taekook fluffy story ✨
3.9K 96 63
This is my first story (ff) please support me I'm new in Wattpad Smut ff 18+ff 🔞 #bts18+ff🔞
46.4K 2.4K 199
this is the second book to my first leader one. just namjoon centric oneshots