Draco Malfoy Imagines

By XNikiDeMarX

It's not that she doesn't make him a better person, and she does but, he changes her too 'You will marry him... More

Intro
Open My Eyes
What About Us?
Nightmares
Falling?
Does He Stop?
Unwell Again
Common Room Couch
Books
Bragging
Drinks?
Duels
Babygirl?
One Day More
Instant Noodles?
Singles
Afraid
Why Here?
Walk In's
Unbreakable Heart
Walks Home
Fictional Characters
Failed Attempts
Tree Carvings
Fake Dates
Fake Sleepers
Photos
Poison
Dick Jokes?
The Mouthy Quidditch Player
Café Meet Ups
Wrongs.
Arguments.
Exes.
Abrupt Love.

Distance

1.2K 9 1
By XNikiDeMarX

I was dating Draco and it didn't really bother me but something was off with him.

It was as if he was keeping something from me but our family's felt so close.

He was avoiding me, he was keeping a distance from me.

We were in the same house at school at we live a street away from each other, I don't understand him.

I looked good aka I was literally trying to show my body off and make him see what he was missing.

I burst into his room and he looked abruptly up at me.

'What are you doing here, Niki?' Draco asked me as I looked at him with a raise eyebrow.

I was going to play him into revealing what ever the fuck he's hiding from me.

I closed the door and locked it before turning around to him and smirking.

He looked at me weirdly, why am I even trying.

I started to remove a jumper I had on as I was now wearing a bra, skirt and boots.

I smirked at him as I was now on top of him on his bed nearly naked, I only had my bra and underwear on.

I started unbuttoning his shirt but he stopped me.

'What are you hiding from me? You make me embarrassed to be your girlfriend' I said looking at him as he looked at me actually really sad.

I started putting my clothes back on as I had taken them off to try and bribe him yet he wouldn't let me.

I was about to turn away and walk out the door, I didn't have time for him or us.

I could have any guy because of my looks, yet I was stuck with a guy who shows me no love and I mean what help is that to any of us.

'So this is the end of us then?' I asked looking at him with teary eyes because I seriously couldn't handle his shit right now.

I didn't bother waiting for a reply because he answered me right there, the silence was his reply.

He knew but he didn't wanna tell me it was over so I'll end it then.

'You know what, I'm done with you. We're over.' I said as tears run down my face. I opened the door and the slammed it straight after.

I started walking down the hallway back to my own room as I watched him open the door and look at me.

'Niki wait, come on please' Draco shouted after me but he wasn't chasing after me so clearly he didn't wanna work this out.

I then seen the faces of Draco's roommates Neville, Cedric and Blaise as the looked at me as if I was stupid.

'I get it, shit idea DeMar you fell in love with the guy who generally doesn't care so that's on you' I said as I knew what they were trying to say so I said it for then. I carried on down the hallways as the three boys walked back to their room.

I walked into my shared room which was with Sam and Joely though Pansy was also permitted to share room with us but I complained and complained until finally someone listened, she then got moved to a shared room with Daphne Greengrass.

'Honestly what did I expect when I chose him?' I said sitting on my bed as Joely peered her head out of the bathroom and Sam looked over from her bed.

'It was your choice' Sam reassured me as I rolled my eyes, I hated that I couldn't tell them it wasn't my choice.

'I mean you had the choice between Blaise, Cedric, Neville and Cormac yet you faced the challenge and won Draco over' Joely said as I should have picked anyone over him, why didn't I?

'What if I told you it was staged?' I said sitting up from my bed as they looked at me like I was crazy.

'Staged? How?' Sam said as little did they both know it was my parents decision.

'Forget I said anything, I'm going to see if the librarian has spare paper. I need to write to someone' I said as I walked out of the room and headed for the stairs down to the common room as on the opposing staircase stood Draco.

He was smirking at me, his arms folded and right side of his body pressed against the wall as he was leaning against the wall like most boys do these days.

'Where are you going?' Draco smirked then bit his lip, I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

'Not where you want me to be right now, anyway I don't even want to associate myself with you no longer' I said pulling a bitchy smile and a pose as I walked right past him yet he continued to follow me.

I looked through the books on the shelf's lining the common room, I wasn't that interested in them but Draco hated reading so hopefully it'll throw him off his high horse.

He picked a book up, my favourite in fact, I looked over at him and rolled my eyes as he happily chuckled away.

'Your favourite guy and your favourite book, what do you say huh?' Draco said as I didn't spare a moment, I turned away and went to leave the common room and I felt Draco's grip around my wrist.

'Don't go' Draco said as he pulled me back to him to the point where we were close, like invading my given personal space bubble space close.

'If you love me then you'd let me go and if we come back to each other by fate not the forcing of our parents then we were meant to be together' I said looking at him as his face instantly dropped.

I suspected he had a plan for his parents to force us back together but like I just outlines it's not aloud so he's not permitted to do so.

I didn't bother saying another word as he let go of my wrist and I walked to the library needing paper to send an owl to inform my parents that Draco and I have called things off for the time being.

As I stepped out of the common room the same blonde haired boy walked behind me, knowing it was him as I looked back too see.

'This doesn't count, your literally following me.' I said as Draco realised I was talking to him so he walked side on with me.

'Don't flatter yourself DeMar.' Draco said as if I'm honest he has a point, I just blatantly assumed that he was following me.

'Sorry.' I said quietly not really wanting him to hear me now but if he did then it's not the end of the world.

He looked at me with that 'that's right you better be sorry' kinda look as I rolled my eyes and quickened my speed past him.

'Hey, have you got any paper?' I asked the librarian as we were quiet close admittedly.

'Does he need some too?' She asked sliding her glasses down to the middle of the bridge of her nose looking at him.

She never liked me and Draco together and she certainly didn't approve of us under any circumstances what so ever.

'Ask him yourself, I explained to him that we have to let fate decide if we're meant to be not our parents' I said as she looked at me and nodded slightly agreeing with that I had to say.

'Get your head out of those muggle books sweetie' She said as admittedly she had a point but I wasn't going to change.

'You have to admit that you liked them too' I said looking at her as she laughed.

'Do you need paper?' The librarian asked looking at Draco as he peeked up and looked over at her.

I laughed slightly as she pointed at him and didn't address him by his name which she knows but she preferred not to use it because she typically doesn't like him.

'Don't give him a hard time, huh?' I suggested as we both smile and laughed before I walked off with my paper and headed back to the common room.

I sat there contemplating what to write as I was writing to my parents to tell them how everything was going and that me and Draco went our separate ways which is the last thing they wanted for either of us.

Dear Mother and Father,
I'm writing to you to update you which you require from me at least once or twice a month which doesn't bother me due to most of the sinanipgins that go on here. Well honestly I'm fine but there may be one slight problem that father will not like under any circumstances. I wanted to surprise Draco by showing him how much I loved him, so I attempted to come on to him to make you guys a grandchild so to say. While trying he stopped me when I got to unbuttoning his shirt which was when I voiced my opinion, announced it was over and walked out yet he attempted to chase me and beg me to stay. When he followed me I said that if fate brings us together so be it but if our parents force us together then it's not true love. So that's everything as of now, sorry for any convenience at all. -Niki.

And with that off went my letter to my parents stating everything about today's events.

Draco's POV
I tried to conceal the whole death eater stupidness with her but it drove us apart and now we're not together.

She came to my room this morning to surprise me, I was gonna tell her probably while we were fucking but like I couldn't handle it so I stopped her as she was unbuttoning my shirt.

Then she announced that we were over so I attempted to follow after her which failed massively.

I waited about 10 minutes on the landing opposite the girls dormitory to see when she'd come out I stood there arms folding and practiced the smirk that always gets her back.

She eventually came out of her dormitory as she instantly looked at me before she quickened her speed.

She told me she didn't want me nor need me which I ignored as always then I seen her tactics but played by her rules.

As she looked through the books I pulled her favourite book from behind my back as I previously got it when we were spending time together so she's been looking for it for about two days or such now.

'Your favourite guy and your favourite book, what do you say?' I asked her with my devilish smirk before she wasted no time and turned away from me but I grabbed her wrist because I didn't want to loose her like I knew I was going to do so.

'Don't go' I said as I pulled her back closer to me to the point where we were face to face close. The close we would be if we were still together.

'If you love me then you'd let me go and if we come back to each other by fate not the forcing of our parents then we were meant to be together' She said as I instantly let my face drop.

I admit that I would have used my parents if she didn't say that it doesn't count but I knew I had to work for it myself and that's what I was going to do.

I knew she would have suspected I had a plan for my parents to force us back together but like she just outlined  it's not aloud so I'm not permitted to do so.

She didn't bother saying another word me as I just instantly let go of her wrist in utter shock and then she walked away towards the library. I had to go there too as I needed to inform my parents of what happened to give them a heads up to find me a new wife which I didn't want at all but I guess it was happening now.

As she stepped out of the common room, I stepped out after her as I also needed paper to write to my parents. She looked back at me as I attempted to smile a genuine smile before she rolled her eyes at me and turned away which made sense to me.

'This doesn't count, your literally following me.' She said as in that moment I didn't know she was talking to men so when I realised she was talking to me I moved to walk side on with her which seemed acceptable and polite.

'Don't flatter yourself DeMar.' I said as I had a point but I completely which I was like this so we could get on and I could tell her everything so we can be together again but I wasn't going to work that way no now or not ever.

But obviously she blatantly assumed that I was following her which in a way I was but I also needed to get paper so I also wasn't.

'Sorry.' She said to me quietly but it was so quiet it was as if she didn't want me to hear it but as I was standing oh so very close to her I heard her.

I looked at her with that 'that's right you better be sorry' kinda look as I rolled her eyes at me then quickened her speed which lead her straight past me.

I wasn't trying to be so rude with the look I gave her but I had to keep up my strong guy guard which got hard but you just had too sometimes.

'Hey, have you got any paper?' She asked the librarian as they had a very close relationship but admittedly her stupid librarian friend didn't like me so I just took a seat at the nearest table.

Maybe she was the reason that me and Niki are currently apart!

Nope Draco that was your fault with the whole death eater don't tell nobody shit I pulled.

'Does he need some too?' The librarian asked sliding her glasses down to the middle of the bridge of her nose looking at me as I looked over quickly and attempted to smile.

She never liked me and Niki together and she certainly didn't approve of us under any circumstances what so ever.

'Ask him yourself, I explained to him that we have to let fate decide if we're meant to be not our parents' I overheard Niki say to her as she looked at her and nodded slightly agreeing with that she had to say.

'Do you need paper?' The librarian asked looking at me as he peeked up and looked over at her.

Niki laughed slightly as she pointed at me and didn't address me by his name which she knows but she preferred not to use it because she typically doesn't like me which most people don't so she's not the first.

'Don't give him a hard time, huh?' Niki suggested as they both smiled and laughed before Niki walked off with my paper and by the looks of it headed back to the common room.

'What did you do this time, Draco?' The librarian asked me directly as I was surprised she been addressed me as Draco or talked to me as she looked for paper for me.

'Well she came over for some not PG 13 things and I stopped her because I wasn't ready yet.' I said as she looked at me and rolled her eyes before handing me paper and I moved on and sat at the table with an ink pot.

I didn't know what else to say as I couldn't tell her I was a death eater but then again it was going to ruin our relationship.

I sat there deciding on what to write to my parents about me and Niki.

              Dear Mother and Father,
I'm writing to you to update you which you may be surprised by but I have to for the sake of things that have currently happened here. Well honestly I'm fine but there may be one slight problem that father will not like under any circumstances. Niki came over to do some PG 13 stuff because she wanted to so me how much she loved me so to say. While trying I stopped her which was when she got to unbuttoning my shirt. Obviously you know why it couldn't happen due to the fact that there's a dark mark on my arm and you guys said I couldn't tell anyone not even Niki. She voiced her opinion and announced it was over as I attempted to chase her but didn't get too far so to say. When I followed her after about 5 minutes of waiting she explained to me that it has to be fate who decides if we get a chance and not you guys otherwise it's not "true love'. Anyway and that leads me here writing to you guys after a rather awkward interaction with her librarian friend. Aside from that you're going to have to find me a new wife which sucks for both of us but it looks like it's going to have to happen.. So that's everything as of now, blame her for any inconvenience. -Draco.

Which was my letter to my parents as I send it off safely with my owl.

Let's just say this whole distance thing may end sooner than planned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 141 25
'I promised you forever and I'm not going back on my promise' He tells me as he holds me closer 'But Harry, you're a Potter and I'm a Malfoy, we are...
713K 22.9K 50
"What do you want, Malfoy?" She asked angrily. He tutted at her as he sat down. "Is that any way to treat a client?" Her brow furrowed as she narrowe...
152K 5.3K 26
After the Wizard War against Voldemort, drastic measures were taken since the population had deceased majorly. This included forced marriage. A syste...
18.4K 822 50
The years have not been kind to either Hermione Granger or Draco Malfoy. With the war over and the dawning of a new age begins: both Granger and Malf...