Abrupt Love.

I woke up due to the fact that there was light baring through the black curtains that draped across the windows. Once I realised that I am in my own room and that I am also in the arms of my hidden boyfriend Draco as my brother would go mental because they are best friends- I smiled but was also worried that my brother may need me then I would have to hide Draco which was not in my best interest to do so even if we were all death eaters, my brother still did not want his year old best friend to date his year younger sister.

He gently kissed at my neck to tell me that he was also awake which made me closely moan but I stopped myself- admittedly that sounds stupid but my neck was my weak spot and he knew that we both knew that. I do not know if something more was his aim but he was not aloud to be here so that may be the stupidest thing to do.

'Good morning.' I said with a smile as I always said it at a whisper as my family would probably hate me due to the fact that I was currently laying in bed next to Draco Malfoy. Then seen him as a bad influence on me- and I mean, that is what he is but I fail to admit that because I love him and nothing or no one could change that.

Nobody could change my opinion on him but him. His actions and his words would speak volumes if they were to do something that were to change my opinion and my view on him. But other then that he is the only person who's opinion would have an effect on me in some way or another.

'Good morning.' He said and smirked his stupid smirked as I felt his lips smirk while they were against my neck. You know those feelings you get when you are in love with someone? Well I was feeling all of them at the same time right now- it was not the smirk but just him.

I had butterflies due to his voice- I got butterflies whenever I heard his voice or his name because that is what love does to a person. I get that stupid giddy smile that makes everything 100x better- that smile is caused by hearing him, seeing him and even just hearing his name. I could not control this one bit and sometimes it was the worst thing in the world and I hated it but he makes this life worth living- he makes everything I have been through worth it for this time of happiness and the feeling of my heart being content and at peace. Those were love, those were the feelings I felt constantly and there are plenty of that where it came from and whose to say everyone feels the same kind of things.

'Well clearly you were asking for a death wish when you decided to stay the night.' I whispered in his ear with a life before I then leant down and buried my face in his bare chest that did lay across from me for the night but now I was cuddled into that same chest.

'I mean your brother loves me and so do your family.' He said looking down at me as I looked up at him and practically laughed out loud before he covered my mouth even though I thought he did not care about my family or my brother finding out- judging by his choice of action after I laughed, I assume that he does care.

'I am not saying that my brother does not love you because you are his best friend but what we are pulling is not right on his accord. My family also do not hate you as we are all Death Eaters too but they just do not want me being with you because they have hope that I will turn out better for the whole DeMartino legacy thing that is just so important to them.' I said as I sighed thinking what life would be like if my parents were the kind of death eaters Draco's parents are as well as Draco's Auntie Bells is too.

'I mean I could not exactly pull away from you because you were laying on top of my chest and I was way too tired to escape out of the window once again.' He said as I knew he was keeping up his whole bad boy act of not caring because it was as if he let his guard down in front of me a moment ago but now it was not the case at all.

We then spent most of the day just cuddled up watching films in bed which was great as he texted his parents he was busy even though we all had a death eater meeting tonight. As the light started to fade away from lighting the sky and the sun started to set, I got a knock at my door.