Dick Jokes?

'What are we going to do with those boys?' Sam said as we all laugh as I get up, the girls following me as we we're standing on the doorstep of the Manor, which was mine and Draco's house, watching them cast spells at the tree.

Sam was my sister and she was most definitely talking about the boys outside, Draco whom was my boyfriend, Neville who was Sam's boyfriend, Cedric who was Joely's, followed with both my nephew Grayson who was Sam's and Neville's son and brother Thomas.

They are literally calling it the Whomping Willow' I said laughing at them.

'Die Whomping Willow!' Neville shouted.

'Die!' Grayson copied him.

'Aww he's copying him' Joely said referring to Neville and Grayson.

'Can we play dress up?' Daisy asked in a cute voice.

Daisy was my niece as she was also Sam's and Neville's daughter.

'Totally' Sam said smiling at her.

'I'm down!' Joely said with a big smile, we we're so girly.

'Let me get my dresses and make up from the car, I even have a few dresses for you princess' I said smiling at Daisy as she got really exited.

'Shall we go upstairs?' Sam asked with a smile as Daisy nodded.

'Yes please' Daisy said with a smile.

'Go up the left stair case, take the left corridor and follow it until you are met with two oak doors, open them and my things should be in there' I said smiling as I started walking down the damn long pathway that lead to the outside as they girls went inside.

The directions lead them to one of the like a thousand spare rooms of the house, that one was just draped in white which I usually did my makeup in while I get ready in the mornings.

'Aye DeMar, help us' Draco said as Grayson looked over to me excitedly, this was going to be fun.

We all weirdly call each other by our last names I see it as a comeback to all the times Draco would call us our last names in school or call others their last names at school, like Potter or Granger.

'Aye Malfoy, give me a wand' I demanded as I walked closer to the boys who we're standing waiting for me by the large tree located in the garden of the Manor.

'Take mine' Draco said smirking at me with that annoyingly old smirk.

By old I mean that he has been doing that smirk for decades, like actually one decade but I fail to recognise that we had aged.

'Which one, the small one or the one you have in your hand' I said smirking making a dick joke as no I have seen his dick though the information wasn't true.

'Burn!' Neville shouted, he was Draco's best friend yet he didn't care.

'Burn!' Grayson shouted copying him, he was so funny because he is at the age when he copies people a lot which is a lot of hard work then again.

'Let's save the one down there for later' Draco said as he looked down at his pants before looking up at me again, if someone wasn't going to murder him then I will take the opportunity.

'Let's hope the Whomping Willow kills you first' I joked biting my lip, I was trying to return all the sex jokes he makes towards me.

'Get me a wand, Diggory' I said looking at Cedric who smirked at me as he threw me a stick which I smiled at, he was the better half of the 'Malfoy' trio I guess you could call Draco, Neville and Cedric.