The Mouthy Quidditch Player

'You're not going to eat anything else?' I turnerd to see a what seemed to be 2nd year male as he had a blonde streek in his already brown hair.

'And what is it of your concern?' I said raising my eyebrow.

'Pretty and Attidute, my type' The male said smirking as he placed a berry in my mouth as it was open in shock.

'A player and mouthy, not my type' I said smirking as I turned my head back and glanced up at Draco as he was a tad jealous but I didn't see why.

'A Quidditch player I may be but I am far from mouthy' The male whispered softly as I laughed a bit.

'Congrats but mouthy I will call you until I get a name' I said smirking as I stood up because the head boy told us to follow him as I listened then he lead us to the dungeons.

'A name you will get in time, until then you take my Quidditch position #2' He said as he walked passed me towards his room as I waved.

'See you around two...' I said as I then turnered to our head boy as he passed us our time tables and give us a tour of the dorm and our keys and who we would be sharing with.

'I guess you and this so called two, hit it off' Draco muffled as he walked to opposite way to me as our rooms we're directly opposite each other as I was lucky as it was only me and Joely in a room which honestly I could deal with.

'So blondie or blonde stripe?' Joely said smirking at me.

'You too?' I said rolling my eyes as we started unpacking though it was late but we didn't have classes for the whole weekend as we came here of Friday 1st of September which was very lucky as I wasn't prepared for shit all week already.

'Maybe but what we're you gonna tell me earlier on the train?' Joely asked as I then remembered that I had to tell her about my depression as I promised.

'Take a seat and i'l tell you' I said as I then finished unpacking as I sat on my bed which was opposite Joely's.

'So what's up?' Joely said as she sat down on her bed facing me.

'Well I suffer with severe depression, severe anxiety and mental breakdowns due to things that are happening, will happen and have happened and also I have insomia so don't worry about me sleeping any time soon' I said as I gulped but I still could tell her that I will become a death eater or the things that has happened to me and my family in the past because I was scared of her not being my friend any more if she found out.

'Awe darling, i'm here for you no matter what and you can tell me anything so don't feel like you have to bottle it up inside of you' Joely reasured me as we both let our owls out for a break.

'Thanks' I said smiling as I hugged her then went to unpack my toiletry bag and the bag of books I has as I put my toiltry's in the cupboard space we had behind the mirrors as we both had our own sink and mirror each but shared a shower and toilet which wasn't that bad as I placed my make up bag there too as I walked back into the room to see Joely already asleep in her pj's. I quickly put my pj's on grabbed a book and slipers and walked to the common room as I sat on a couch reading.

'You like books?' I heared a familiar voice say from the corner of the room as I didn't bother to look though.

'And why is it your concern due to the fact that I like books?' I questioned the male figure as I heared footsteps getting closer in the distance.

'You just didn't seem like the book type' The voice said as it grew louder and louder by each fainting footstep I heard.

'And you don't seem like the Quidditch type' I said smirking as I knew it was two.