VegetaxReader; Immediate Attr...

By SinnersRose

You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was ali... More

Escaping to Survive
Crash Landing
Family Reunion?
Meeting him...
Patience
Long Journey Part 1
Long Jorney Part 2
Landing on Namek
Hearing the Unimaginable
Restful night
GINYU FORCE Part 1
GINYU FORCE Part 2
Frieza....
A/N
Frieza Part 2
Frieza Part 3
Frieza's End
Persuading the Prince
A Bumpy Jorney
Making Amends
Journey Home
Another Surprise
Party!
Sick?
Taken
Trapped
Finding Her Part 1
Finding Her Part 2
Fixing Us..
Almost Time
The Damn Birth...
Understanding
The Androids Arrive
What The!
Going Bad
New Bug...Or Enemy?
Honesty
Chamber
Authors Note
Chamber Part 2
Pride Is A Pain
Testing My Limit
Regret
Cell Games Part 1
Cell Games Part 2
Authors Note
Good Bye

Preparing

2.1K 45 4
By SinnersRose

So it's been a good four months since I gave birth to trunks. He's already crawling. Wanting to walk. He's very intelligent. But then again he is a full blood sayian. We are known to move along a lot faster than human babies.

Right now I'm meditating with trunks crawling around in his playpen outside in the garden. With Vegeta meditating with me. We decided, well more forced Vegeta to take an easy day since he's been going nonstop since I have birth. Today was the first day I was getting back into training. I knew I had a long way to go to be strong like I was.

I heard Trunks making bubbles with his spit and I giggle.

"Woman focused." Vegeta sasses at me.

"Oh shush. You know his noises are cute."

"I still think we should of had that harpy watch the boy."

"Were his parents not her....plus she was busy." Bulma had to do a lot of shopping and go to a meeting.

Vegeta chuckled at me. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with his arms crossed. I threw some grass at him. "Dont you laugh at me."

He just chuckles again. "Idiot." He mumbles.

I throw more at him. Then I hear Trunks laughing as I look he's sitting up ripping grass out of the ground throwing it around.

"Awe look at you! Wanna throw grass at daddy!" I stand up and grab him then sit back next to Vegeta who went back to meditating. I put him on the ground and Trunks was ripping grass out of the ground laughing and clapping his hands. Then he slapped Vegeta's leg. I looked up at Vegeta as he was meditating again.

"You better move him or else woman." Not even opening his eyes.

"Or else or what?" I dare him. Throwing grass at him as Trunks slaps his legs again.

Next thing I know Vegeta pinned me down as he's between my legs. I'm laughing like crazy. "Get off of me you big lug." I smile.

He goes to my neck and kisses me and bites me. "Make me." He says seductively into my ear.

Oh how I wish we could but we can't. "VEGETA." I say trying to act embarrassed. Covering my face with my hands.

"Y/N." Using his deep voice i love so much. Feeling his hot breathe against my neck. He used one hand and grabs my wrists holding them above my head.

"We can't. Were watching Trunks." Who is crawling over to us.

Vegeta looks at Trunks who is now trying to crawl up onto my chest between me and Vegeta.

Vegeta lets out a huge sigh. Sits up and crosses his legs pretzel like. I sit up holding Trunks looking at Vegeta as he sulks. We haven't had time lately to be physical and I can tell it was getting to him. He started to stand.

"Vegeta...please relax." I knew he was going to the gravity room. So I just watched him walk away to it.

'Stop sulking. We have a child.' I tell him.

'What do you expect. I can't even touch my woman without the boy interfering.'

'We have a son who needs to be taken care of.'

He doesn't reply. I sigh and go inside capsule Corp. Maybe I can have ChiChi watch Trunks for a bit so me and Vegeta can train. I call up ChiChi.

"Hello." Chi answers.

"Hey Chi. Its Y/N."

"Hey! What's up? Everything okay?"

"Yeah. I was actually wondering if you could watch Trunks for a couple hours please. I haven't had time to train."

"Oh. Your still going to fight the androids?"

"Yeah. I wanna fight to protect my son. This is one of the only ways. So I need to train."

She sighs. "Yeah that's fine. Just come over and drop him off."

"THANK YOU!!"

"Your welcome."

"Love you. See you soon!"

"Love you too." Then she hangs up.

I pack the diaper bag along with some bottles and then fly over holding Trunks who is sleeping the entire way. When I land I knock on the door.

She opens up and just grabs Trunks. "Hi my little cutie! Ready to spend the day with Aunt Chi!" Trunks now fully awake clapping his hands.

I smile at her. "Well looks like you got this. So I'm just gonna go."

"Okay bye!" Then slams the door in my face after taking the bag from me.

I fly back to our room. Change into shorts and a (F/C) tang top along with white sneakers. Then head to the gravity room. I walk in which turns off the machine. When I see Vegeta he slams down into the ground obviously surprised. I hold in my laughter.

"WHO IS THE HELL DISTUBED THE PRINCE!" He bellowed. He was wearing his spandex shorts with shoes.

I blushed a bit at seeing his glistening chest. His muscles showing off nicely as he takes deep breathes stand with his hands on his hips.

I realize I'm gawking at him and when I look at his face I see him smirking. Blushing like crazy I look down. "I can go ask Goku to train." I whisper. Knowing he can hear me.

"No." He says plainly.  With no emotion. "Where is the boy?"

I shut the door as I walk in as he sets the gravity room again too 200x to give me a small warm up. "With Chi. She didn't mind."

"You left him with that harpy. We will be lucky again if he's not stupid when he comes back."

Both of us facing each other now. I was feeling the effects of the gravity. It wasn't bad. I just had to adjust. Its been a while since I was in here. "Oh stop. Your being so over dramatic. He'll be fine." Waving my hand to dismiss him.

He growls at me. 'Animal' I think to myself.

"Let's start woman. You've been lazy for far too long."

I clench my teeth. This little bitch is talking about lazy...when I was pregnant. "I wasn't lazy Vegeta. I was pregnant and then gave birth!"

He smirks. This little bitch knows what he's doing!  "Stop being a little bitch and just fight me."

He's scowling at me now but I fly at him and we start exchanging punches and kicks. He lands one on my side sending me flying towards the wall which I slam into. Growing I charge at him again. This time kicking him into the wall. Why is he being so difficult.

He teleport behind me throws a punch which I flip forward and dodge. Grabbing my arm and throwing me on the ground. MY head slammed into the floor. FUCK! That hurt. What's his problem!? He's not even giving me a chance. Its barely chance that I landed that kick.

"You would be dead already if I was an android. Try harder." Vegeta tries to demands me.

Vegeta quickly put the gravity to 500x. What the fuck?! As I stand I feel myself being pushed a bit. Of course Mr show off isn't bothered.

He comes at me full speed punching me and kicking me. Now fully angry I punch him away and charge up as much as I can. Luckily it help greatly. "What the fuck is your problem!" I demand when he charges at me. He tries to kick me but I grab his leg and hold it.

He growls at me. "You need to train!"

"I am training! Your just being an ass about it!"

He charges up in an instant and then punches me back from my stomach. Making me loose my breathe. Fall to my knees. "What...the fuck..." saying in between breathes.

"You need to be ready for the androids! You'll die if you fight like this!"

"If anyone's gonna kill me it's you with this training!" Now walking to the exit. I'm done training with this dick. I'm so sore and he isn't even giving me a chance to fight back.

"Where are you going!" Vegeta demands.

"Going to Goku's. He'll help me train!"

He teleport in front of me. "I AM HELPING YOU!"

"NO YOUR NOT! YOUR JUST PUNCHING AND KICKING ME! THAT'S NOT TRAINING! GOKU WILL ACTUALLY WORK WITH ME! NOT JUST BEAT ME UP. NOW MOVE!"

I try to kick him but he grabs it. "NO! HE WILL NOT HELP! IM YOUR FUCKING MATE!"

What's his problem? "What the fuck does being my mate have to do with...you know what whatever. I'm annoyed with this." Then i swing my other legs up and kick his side.  Making him let go of my leg.

"FINE! GO!" He yells at me.

He doesn't need to tell me twice. So I just leave and go to our room. I go to the shower and start it up. As I undress I see all the bruises Vegeta put on me from our so called 'training'. After the water heats up I enter the shower letting the hot water clean off the crud on me. This is what I need. No Vegeta, no baby, just a relaxing shower.

I clean my body along with my (L/C/H) hair. Turing off the water after what feel a like forever I exit the shower. Going to put on my jean shorts along with a (F/C) long sleeve v neck. To hide some of tne bruises. Vegeta was serious about training but training today definitely was something else. With some grey shoes on.

As I'm about to leave to go get Trunks I see Vegeta in the gravity room still. "Fucker." I mumble. As I fly away to Goku's. Why the fuck was he acting like that? I know the androids are coming but why was he doing this? He didn't need to be an sad and just punch me and kick me. He was suppose to help me. Not just attack me. He mentioned something about me dying. Is he just worried? He's not so open about his feelings. I sigh knowing that's probably why he went so tough. But still he didn't need to be an ass about it.

Once I'm outside of Goku's house I see him and Gohan training a bit outside. Now I'm confused. Usually they don't train with ChiChi around. "Hey goku!" I yell waving at him as I land next to him.

"Hey Y/N!" Blasting a ball at Gohan which he blocks it. It was a pretty strong one sending Gohan sliding back a bit.

"Nice. But where's Chi. I though you two usually don't train in front of her."

"We don't." He chuckles a bit. Placing his hand on the back on his neck with a guilty smile. "But she's at the store with Trunks. Soo..." giving a nervous chuckle.

"Mmm. Okay."

"Dont tell her." Begging me.

I laugh a bit. How a full saiyan is scared of a human is beyond me. "Dont worry. Your secrets safe with me. Can I join until she comes back?"

"Sure." Now giving me a full happy smile. Putting putting his hands on his hips. "But I thought you were training with Vegeta."

"Well we were. But he wasn't giving me a chance to defend myself. Being an ass about it." Crossing my arms.

Goku gives me a serious look. "What happened?" Now serious.

I'm completely confused. I just told him. "What do you mean. Training was tough."

He grabs my arms and pulls up my sleeves. Showing bruises and cuts. "Oh yeah. Well he wasn't going easy."

"How tough was he being? Did he even give you a chance?" Now making him angry.

"Goku. I'm fine. Can we not do this? Please." I say not wanting to fight.

He sighs and let's go of my arms. "He shouldn't be going so rough on you." I just ignore him.

"Come on. Let's train until ChiChi is on her way back." Goku nods. "Your tracking her aren't you?"

He gives a nervous laugh. And nods. "Hey Gohan Y/N is gonna join us for a bit."

"Cool!" Gohan yells from afar.

"Why don't we do me and Gohan against you goku? Give you some training too." I wonder.

"Sure!" He says happily.

I jump over to were Gohan is and we all get into our stances. "You go behind him Gohan while I distract him." I whisper to Gohan.

"Right." He whispers back.

So we fly at Goku and I go right into punching and kicking him. He's dodge and blocking them. Sending and punch and kick my way once in a while. I manage to block them all. I see Gohan teleport behind him and punch him. Goku senses it since he grabs his hand and throws him back. While I send him a kicked. Which hits him in the stomach and I throw a punch which he catches.

After we fight for another half hour. Gohan and i are out of breathe. Breathe heavily. Goku isn't even breaking a sweat. Just taking a couple deep breathes to steady his breathing. I managed to hit him a couple times from surprise attacks which was nice.

He jumps up and straighten himself out. "ChiChi coming! Gohan go clean yourself!" Gohan flies inside to get cleaned up. Goku just fixes his clothes as ChiChi pulls up.

We smile and wave as we stand next to each other. "Hey Chi!" We greet happily as if we weren't just fighting.

"Hey Goku! Hey Y/N! Can you two help me with the bags!" She says happily as she takes Trunks out of the car seat and carries him inside. Cooing at him making him laugh.

We didn't even have a chance to say yea. So we just grabbed all the bags which was a lot and go inside. We put the bags on the floor. As I help Chi put the groceries away. Well mainly me as she was still playing with Trunks. I couldn't help but smile as he giggles.

Goku takes him and Chi helps me finish put the bags away. "So how was training?" She ask as Goku goes outside with Trunks.

"It was fine. He pushed me a bit but ya know."

"I told you. I still don't have a good feeling about him."

"He's going to help us fight the androids. Does that mean anhthing?"

She sighs. "I guess. But still doesn't mean I don't trust him."

I nod understanding why. I mean he did come and kill some of us. I grabbed Trunks when we were done. Thanked her for watching him. I realized it was dark so I grabbed my bag and Trunks and flew back to capsule Corp. Hopefully Vegeta will be feeling better by now.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 946 16
I've been searching for Frieza most of my life. He was responsible for the death of my entire race. During my search my ship crashed on Earth and I c...
22.7K 531 17
What if Bulma and Vegeta met when they were teenagers? How will their developing romance change the story that we're all so familiar with? -Takes pl...
13.7K 106 21
In this story you are a saiyan named (Y/N) from the Saiyan homeworld, Planet Vegeta. During the destruction of the your homeworld you were one of the...
405K 9.4K 66
In Age 737, Planet Vegeta. Y/N was a low class saiyan warrior with a power level higher than average. He was sent of to Earth with his brother Kakaro...